Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 07:34:01 PM

is it my problem that coinmarketcap doesnt want ionomy exchange on their site? it doesnt pass the scam test they do?
its universally accepted as a good source of information. you are saying not to use it and come to our super duper internal exchange. exactly like 53953805835 scammers before you with other shitcoins/scamcoins

Additional exchanges will be accepting the ION coin for trading... watch for the launch... it will be a big event
A big event like Mineral? Or Paybase?

No, those events are in the past related to PayCoin dream...

Watch real soom for ION to launch!!!
ION launched in April 2016. And lost two thirds of its value ever since.

The ION coin has maintained a steady value around 15 cents and will climb soon... Get your IONs while they are reduced in price!!!

ION will be hitting other Exchanges very SOON!!! Pick up some IONs at the Ionomy exchange till then...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:38:00 PM

is it my problem that coinmarketcap doesnt want ionomy exchange on their site? it doesnt pass the scam test they do?
its universally accepted as a good source of information. you are saying not to use it and come to our super duper internal exchange. exactly like 53953805835 scammers before you with other shitcoins/scamcoins

Additional exchanges will be accepting the ION coin for trading... watch for the launch... it will be a big event

The ION coin has maintained a steady value around 15 cents and will climb soon... Get your IONs while they are reduced in price!!!

ION will be hitting other Exchanges very SOON!!! Pick up some IONs at the Ionomy exchange till then...
15 cents on your fake internal exchange. 7.9 cents of the free market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 07:39:48 PM

15 cents on your fake internal exchange.

Ionomy exchange is a real exchange and very active...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 07:47:05 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:27:35 AM by suchmoon

Paste a conversation you had with Huey doesn't mean you know how it works??? As a few days ago, Suchmoon doesn't even acknowledge the gaming function that uses this technology exists ..

Gaming doesn't exist yet

Posting the conversation does not prove that CryptoBuds knew how this piece of the puzzle worked (like XPY)...

WildShill, I'm not here to play the ION guessing games. I am here to ask questions and get answers. If you want to play guessing games, go to Slack or Iontalk.net and play your games there. If you have me a bottle of scotch, I wouldn't touch it. I don't want anything that is tainted with ION or XPY. I'd ask you some questions but don't have the time or patience to watch you dance around them for 10 posts.

It's not my fault I am not allowed to discuss "information" learned in the Whale's room prior to the release to the public...

At least I have a screenshot to post, whereas you have only vapid bragging about a super-secret whale meeting. Here is an idea: if you can't discuss "information", don't discuss it.

And yes, ionomy gaming doesn't exist yet for any reasonable definition of "exist". But if you're convinced otherwise - would you like to invest in my super-innovative extremely profitable new project that definitely exists because I said so and is being tested by a handful of super trustworthy nicknames on some random intertubes forum? I can't tell you what it's all about cuz it's a secret elephant thing but you can pay to become one.

I just admitted that you are using two week old data from a source that has the ION wallet under maintenance for reason determined by Yobits... I believe that are trying to reconcile the old trades before starting new trades...

You're lying as usual. ION trading is not disabled on Yobit and Coinmarketcap data is current.

How can you trade if you can't deposit or withdraw ION from the Yobit exchange for over 2 weeks now?

You can still buy or sell it. Even Cryptsy was "trading" with most wallets in "maintenance". You should be more concerned WHY the ION wallet is in maintenance and how to remedy that. Doesn't reflect well on your shitcoin to have the only external exchange borked.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

And yes, there is the 4-hour bot again placing minimum buy orders trying to keep the turd afloat.

Additional exchanges will be accepting the ION coin for trading... watch for the launch... it will be a big media event!!!

Oh, so the new excuse is that ION hasn't been launched yet? How about that roadmap you were throwing around recently?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Make sure to book a CNN interview for the big media event and take a selfie in the lobby of Time magazine HQ.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 08:15:10 PM

Paste a conversation you had with Huey doesn't mean you know how it works??? As a few days ago, Suchmoon doesn't even acknowledge the gaming function that uses this technology exists ..

Gaming doesn't exist yet

Posting the conversation does not prove that CryptoBuds knew how this piece of the puzzle worked (like XPY)...

WildShill, I'm not here to play the ION guessing games. I am here to ask questions and get answers. If you want to play guessing games, go to Slack or Iontalk.net and play your games there. If you have me a bottle of scotch, I wouldn't touch it. I don't want anything that is tainted with ION or XPY. I'd ask you some questions but don't have the time or patience to watch you dance around them for 10 posts.

It's not my fault I am not allowed to discuss "information" learned in the Whale's room prior to the release to the public...

At least I have a screenshot to post, whereas you have only vapid bragging about a super-secret whale meeting. Here is an idea: if you can't discuss "information", don't discuss it.

And yes, ionomy gaming doesn't exist yet for any reasonable definition of "exist".

I have a a video that explains the concept and Crypto Gravity game that it is applied too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

@suchmoon It's only a secret in your opion... Earn some Ionomy points...

Feetaroni

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:15:51 PM

Lets hope it will rise to a higher amount, I really doubt about the fact that it will but the time will learn us if this is gonna happen.
I hope the best for the coin.

https://i.gyazo.com/8fb37e6aad30f6c3f773d6e4b72a841e.gif

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 08:29:55 PM

I don't know what's an "opion" but I know for a fact that you're lying profusely and continuously. Has ION been launched or not? Take your time with the answer.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:40:06 PM

I don't know what's an "opion" but I know for a fact that you're lying profusely and continuously. Has ION been launched or not? Take your time with the answer.

Also don't forget the fact that the team hasn't touched their ICO funds but all of a sudden need more funds. I think the team realized they can sell anything and their loyal followers will cough up their BTC.

WildShill, sober up a bit and organize your thoughts. Do you always contradict yourself in real life as well? It's very hard to take you seriously, but you sure are entertaining. Keep it up, your words are doing wonders for the coin!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 09:06:44 PM

@suchmoon It's only a secret in your opinion that the major function of Ionomy is gaming and does not exist...

Game Launch and hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:25:34 PM

@suchmoon It's only a secret in your opinion that the major function of Ionomy is gaming and does not exist...

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

What can I do with ION besides trade it or buy MN hosting? Why do people want this coin? They don't produce electrons for the game and you can't buy shit with them. Oh, I forgot, I can always make more coins so I can have a cock measuring contest with the rest of the Ionites. I guess I could convert to BTC, but will have less BTC than what I started with. Makes more sense to stick with BTC. Or just buy Atoms and ignore the coin altogether.

What development work on the coin has been done in the past 6+ months? What new, innovative features have been added? Looks like not much I from the public github page. But this project is all about secrecy and centralization, so I imagine you'll feed me a bunch of bull shit about development in private, trust me.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 09:34:27 PM

You might want to read the things you post. It sounds like you're claiming that it's not at all a secret "that the major function of Ionomy is gaming and does not exist...".

So how about your lies regarding Yobit trading? No time to address that as you have to focus all your energy on shilling hard for your daily dump?

I think I'll start rooting for ionomists to come up with more inflationary "promotions" and silly PNGs - just to make your daily shilling exercise more and more desperate.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:39:29 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 11:35:35 PM by Franz_Huber

I have a a video that explains the concept and Crypto Gravity game that it is applied too:

That video is useless and doesn't explain anything. It shows an ugly looking, generic platform game where players have to spend money for lives. In exchange for that you can get "Ionomy points" and buy crap on a platform that looks like Coinstand 2.0. Do you really believe that anyone with an IQ higher than 70 will fall for this shit? And why would any talented game developer want to be part of this?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 11:02:50 PM

BTW. I've always been against moderated threads but you and Suchmoon make a really compelling case.

I guess you mean "self-moderated, and "your" lying again, shillwhale. I have never made such "case".

Feel free to start a self-moderated ION thread. Also make sure to employ a bot to delete any posts from posters you don't like, otherwise you'll get tired of clicking that button.

The problem is - that wouldn't make ION any better. Just like that ridiculous Yobit bot can't move the price up. But don't take my word for it. Go ahead and do it.
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:06:41 AM

I find these few people (suchmoon,cryptobud,The complete troll FRANZ) hilarious. They yell about how its a dead shitcoin that nobody wants. Yet, they are still here months later still trying to prove to themselves that this is a scam. I thought the reason you guys have for accusations and opinions was to "WARN" people about how bad ion is a scam? SOOOOOO why six months later are you still spending so much time on it? Think everybody has ignored you since the beginning? Or you just worried that you still have not PROVED anything and its starting to make you look silly? Im amused, and im almost positive you will look even sillier when the game goes beta and when you all download it to shit on it ionomy is making money off of you. By all means continue...
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:13:13 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 12:27:56 AM by Franz_Huber

I find these few people (suchmoon,cryptobud,The complete troll FRANZ) hilarious. They yell about how its a dead shitcoin that nobody wants. Yet, they are still here months later still trying to prove to themselves that this is a scam. I thought the reason you guys have for accusations and opinions was to "WARN" people about how bad ion is a scam? SOOOOOO why six months later are you still spending so much time on it? Think everybody has ignored you since the beginning?
Sure, that's why ION is such a raging success with almost 100 users. Right?

im almost positive you will look even sillier when the game goes beta and when you all download it to shit on it ionomy is making money off of you. By all means continue...
The chance that ionomy will "make money off" of me is about as big as the chance Garza had to get any money from me: zero percent. Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? And you're calling me a troll? Nice try, gawtard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 12:27:23 AM

I find these few people (suchmoon,cryptobud,The complete troll FRANZ) hilarious. They yell about how its a dead shitcoin that nobody wants. Yet, they are still here months later still trying to prove to themselves that this is a scam. I thought the reason you guys have for accusations and opinions was to "WARN" people about how bad ion is a scam? SOOOOOO why six months later are you still spending so much time on it? Think everybody has ignored you since the beginning? Or you just worried that you still have not PROVED anything and its starting to make you look silly? Im amused, and im almost positive you will look even sillier when the game goes beta and when you all download it to shit on it ionomy is making money off of you. By all means continue...

It's good that you're "almost positive", leaves you room for backpedaling.

Of course "everybody has ignored" ... ION and ionomy, and there's 200+ pages of good reasons for that. Desperate shilling and denial isn't gonna cover up the pathetic attempts to solicit more funding 6+ months and 0 deliverables since the previous round of funding.
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:43:17 AM

Here's a short video explaining Crypto Garvity & Ionomy Funding System:

It shows how close the design of Ionomy is like previous coins... lol

@CryptoBuds All this time and you were not able to guess how the Ionomy Exchange plays into the ION purchase pool? I take back my offer for the bottle of scotch... You should of tried thinking outside your XPY box...

Keep up the good work BCT trolls on not believing ION is innovation and very different from XPY!!!

Here's a short video explaining Crypto Garzity & Payconomy Funding System:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjk26AAvJ38

It shows how close the design of IONomy is like previous coins... lol

@Wildshark All this time and you were not able to guess how the Payconomy Exchange plays into the XPY purchase pool? I take back my offer for the bottle of scotch... You should of tried thinking outside your ION box...

Keep up the good work ION trolls on believing ION is innovation and very different from XPY!!!

*Fixed it*

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:50:44 AM

This post warrants one response: Poop.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 01:35:00 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 01:48:37 PM by WildShark

This post warrants one response: Poop.

The BCT trolls will not download beta Cyrpto Gravity so they can still make the claim that "Gaming doesn't exist in Ionomy"...

I like their tactics that Ionomy doesn't exist because there is no registration found and they keep on shilling an invisible company... lol  Why do they keep posting information about a company that is not there?

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:42:29 PM

The BCT trolls will not download beta Cyrpto Gravity so they can still make the claim that "Gaming doesn't exist in Ionomy"...

I like their tactics that Ionomy doesn't exist because there is no registration found and they keep on shilling an invisible company... lol  Why do they keep posting information about a company that is not there?

i cant find cyrpto gravity @ google play. google fud trolls blocking everything #rigged
that should be clear to any ion troll. its against the law but ionomy doesnt care about laws or regulations  Grin

promise everything. deliver nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: