Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:38:11 PM

I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

Question: How exactly is the game "Crypto Gravity" supposed to create new investors? From what I saw so far it looks like a platform jump and run game that allows you to buy lives for dollars. Maybe it will be fun, maybe not, we'll see about that. But what exactly is the thought process behind the assumption that the game will somehow make people buy ION coins that are not even used in the game? It doesn't make sense to me, but please explain.

The link on how ION are used was in the video I posted on BCT and on ION TalkForum:
https://www.iontalk.net/t/crypto-gravity-ionomy-funding-system/261

Thanks, but that video does not provide an answer to my question. Let me ask you personally, Wildshark: How exactly do you believe that the game "Crypto Gravity" will bring in new investors to the ION coin?

I think this question should be added to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs document... Give her a shout

Why? So you can bitch about how biased it is? You shills need another argument. Every time a tough question is asked you turn and attack suchmoon. Keep getting your profit without selling anything. Your million IONs will be worth billions as soon as gravity is released.

One more question: why is the game called Crypto Gravity? It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency? Seems they are just trying to capitalize on buzz words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:03:08 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 07:13:39 PM by WildShark

I think this question should be added to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs document... Give her a shout

Maybe you should rename your document to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs... It would better fit your trashing document!!!

If it is a FAQ, why isn't Franz question asked above in the document??? maybe cause the answer to his question is:
A: The team did not provide any details.

edit: use CyrptoBuds answer in Suchmoon's unbiased document:

It won't. People may pay for more lives or buy electrons, but there is no need for them to purchase ION. ION provides nothing for the game. I'm thoroughly confused by this as well. It appears the coin was only used to raise funds without all the red tape and regulation. They didn't even keep the ICO funds in crypto, they converted to fiat. This has to be the least crypto related project on this forum.

Every time a tough question is asked you turn and attack suchmoon.

One more question: why is the game called Crypto Gravity? It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency? Seems they are just trying to capitalize on buzz words.

You should add this question to Suchmoon's FAQ.. I'm not attacking her by having her beef up her crappy document? The purpose of her document is to entertain BCT questions with unbiased answers and leave the Ionomy team free to implement the Ionomy Vision.... it's a win win situation...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:17:52 PM

I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

Question: How exactly is the game "Crypto Gravity" supposed to create new investors? From what I saw so far it looks like a platform jump and run game that allows you to buy lives for dollars. Maybe it will be fun, maybe not, we'll see about that. But what exactly is the thought process behind the assumption that the game will somehow make people buy ION coins that are not even used in the game? It doesn't make sense to me, but please explain.

The link on how ION are used was in the video I posted on BCT and on ION TalkForum:

Thanks, but that video does not provide an answer to my question. Let me ask you personally, Wildshark: How exactly do you believe that the game "Crypto Gravity" will bring in new investors to the ION coin?

Ok, so you choose not to answer my question. You probably don't have an answer. You say that more people will buy ION coins once Gravity is released, but you can't give a single reason or explanation why that would happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:25:58 PM

Ok, so you choose not to answer my question. You probably don't have an answer. You say that more people will buy ION coins once Gravity is released, but you can't give a single reason or explanation why that would happen.

The honest answer is "I can't reveal the details of Ionomy plan before release of the game". I am forbidden to release Whale only information before it is released to the public. I got in trouble a month ago releasing game info and don't care to do it again...

BCT will just have to wait till game launch to get the plan....

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:27:46 PM

Maybe you should rename your document to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs... It would better fit your trashing document!!!

If it is a FAQ, why isn't Franz question asked above in the document??? maybe cause the answer to his question is:

edit: use CyrptoBuds answer in Suchmoon's unbiased document:

It won't. People may pay for more lives or buy electrons, but there is no need for them to purchase ION. ION provides nothing for the game. I'm thoroughly confused by this as well. It appears the coin was only used to raise funds without all the red tape and regulation. They didn't even keep the ICO funds in crypto, they converted to fiat. This has to be the least crypto related project on this forum.

Every time a tough question is asked you turn and attack suchmoon.

You should add this question to Suchmoon's FAQ.. I'm not attacking her by having her beef up her crappy document? The purpose of her document is to entertain BCT questions with unbiased answers and leave the Ionomy team free to implement the Ionomy Vision.... it's a win win situation...

You are absolutely worthless. Go back to shilling, you are embarrassingly piss poor at answering questions.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:29:20 PM

The honest answer is "I can't reveal the details of Ionomy plan before release of the game". I am forbidden to release Whale only information before it is released to the public. I got in trouble a month ago releasing game info and don't care to do it again...

And so will all the other ION investors that are being left in the dark. Awesome project. I hope they planned it's success to include no more than 1000 customers. With WildShill as the face of ION, the project has no fucking chance.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:30:48 PM

And let's not forget this question:

What happened to the million plus ION coins the team minted with the premine coins? What did they do with those free coins? And whomever disagrees that those coins are free need their heads examined. I'm sure WildShill will disagree though.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:34:14 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 07:44:44 PM by WildShark

What happened to the million plus ION coins the team minted with the premine coins? What did they do with those free coins? And whomever disagrees that those coins are free need their heads examined. I'm sure WildShill will disagree though.

@CryptoBuds I don't need to answer the question when you already provide the unbiased answer to it in your post... right?

@suchmoon I look forward to your next revision of your document.. It's been a month and you have not updated it!!! maybe you will talk about the game function that you believe doesn't exist in Ionomy... lol

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:50:03 PM

And so will all the other ION investors that are being left in the dark. Awesome project. I hope they planned it's success to include no more than 1000 customers. With WildShill as the face of ION, the project has no fucking chance.

I think you underestimating the number of customers and I don't think the game has a Shark in it YET...

Watch for the ION Weapon store coming soom with the latest kewl accessories!!!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:30:28 PM

I think you underestimating the number of customers and I don't think the game has a Shark in it YET...

Watch for the ION Weapon store coming soom with the latest kewl accessories!!!

Kewl accessories you can't buy with ION in game. Kewl? You sound like a teenage girl.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:32:36 PM

@CryptoBuds I don't need to answer the question when you already provide the unbiased answer to it in your post... right?

@suchmoon I look forward to your next revision of your document.. It's been a month and you have not updated it!!! maybe you will talk about the game function that you believe doesn't exist in Ionomy... lol

Where are the million+ coins?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 08:36:39 PM

Yet you're shilling anyway and boasting about your inside info. If you're not supposed to talk about the super-secret ION whale stuff maybe you shouldn't talk about it?

And what is "trouble" exactly, can they take away your coins, spank you, make you write "I'm sorry and will never do it again" on the chalkboard?

Apparently it's not very effective since you keep getting into that "trouble" again and again.

I don't update it on a monthly schedule. I update it when there is something meaningful to add and I have time to do it.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:55:56 PM

The fact that there is such a thing as "Whale only information" is the main reason why everyone should stay away from ION.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:29:32 PM

The fact that there is such a thing as "Whale only information" is the main reason why everyone should stay away from ION.

Maybe your right I mean you've almost exhausted all the other avenues of attack so now it's let's pick on the whale's......

Let me save you some time

Whale only information = Insider information = market manipulation = world economic crash = global domination = a meltdown of polar ice caps = world engulfed in water = whales rule the world = job done

You puny humans have no idea what's coming clickity click click clicckkkk

That's joke now for the serious answer.... the whales are gonna built a firewall to block all your posts and your gonna pay for it

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 09:51:00 PM

I'm not blaming her for anything and your wrong she is trying to sell everyone shit.... her shit.

If you paid for my shit you should ask for a refund. But I know you need a punching bag to let the anger out so if you want to pay me for that - address in my profile.

you are the ones going on about how you need to buy skins NOT ME , atoms NOT ME, ions NOT ME, electrons NOT ME and subscriptions right now before its too late NOT ME Roll Eyes basically taking a page directly from mlm-scam playbooks

create a fake urgency or you lose on a new fast growing internet phenomenon

That's how promotions work they start, they finish with messaging like while stocks last or a limited number or for this weekend only. This is called B. U. S. I. N. E. S. S.  

Except there is nothing to promote. "Here is some free premined coins, please give us BTC for it" is not a promotion, it's somewhere between "taking the piss" and "running out of cash".

make it complex enough so you can fool people not familiar with these concepts

Like what ? What concept don't you get

I'm pretty sure kken01 gets it just fine. You on the other hand are very confused about atoms...

What do you mean the top 2 guys expect rewards don't you think it's 100% of the people that own atoms expect a return for ownership

Did the devs say it was part of a loyalty program ?

I too have read the T's & C's...was a while ago though.

I would expect any reputable company to have T's & C's that limit their exposure..... I bet all reputable companies YOU deal with have a similar approach.

For me their T's & C's aren't a problem  Smiley

... which is exactly where ionomy wants you - "I'll be stinking rich if I just ignore everything that says otherwise".
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:30:22 PM

So if I buy ION right now, I'll be rich? Is sharkie guaranteeing that?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:43:47 PM

So if I buy ION right now, I'll be rich? Is sharkie guaranteeing that?

I think he was saying that if you buy ION now, he'll be rich1.

1 for certain small values of "rich".
korvas128

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:31:01 PM

Does anyone still read boki's drivel? He seems to post more again lately, but I have him on ignore. What's it about?

The two shills have recruited him and are egging him on to keep posting his drivel. Boki got shilled into doing their dirty work, ha ha ha! The shills can't compete in the debates. The have resorted to firing up boki and also showing their obsession with all things suchmoon. Very creepy.

For the debate process to function it needs to be a 2 way process of communication. At the moment the process is Boki asks suchmoon a question and suchmoon doesn't answer.

The 2 shills can't compete in debates so they recruited boki hahaha You think a person like boki is recruitable Huh  I know everyone has a price but come on are you being serious ?

suchmoon when you get a bit older you'll wake up one day and realise that the classic saying 'You reap what you sow' is so true

And Franz I wasn't joking I'm going to build a Wall no Fence no Wall Fence to stop trolls like you posting and you are going to pay for it, 

korvas128

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:26:16 PM

Does anyone still read boki's drivel? He seems to post more again lately, but I have him on ignore. What's it about?

The two shills have recruited him and are egging him on to keep posting his drivel. Boki got shilled into doing their dirty work, ha ha ha! The shills can't compete in the debates. The have resorted to firing up boki and also showing their obsession with all things suchmoon. Very creepy.

For the debate process to function it needs to be a 2 way process of communication. At the moment the process is Boki asks suchmoon a question and suchmoon doesn't answer.

The 2 shills can't compete in debates so they recruited boki hahaha You think a person like boki is recruitable Huh  I know everyone has a price but come on are you being serious ?

suchmoon when you get a bit older you'll wake up one day and realise that the classic saying 'You reap what you sow' is so true

And Franz I wasn't joking I'm going to build a Wall no Fence no Wall Fence to stop trolls like you posting and you are going to pay for it, 

This thread should be deleted.

Why should this thread be deleted ?? This thread will one day become a testament to how wrong the trolls were in their assessment of Mattlack, ION, Ionomy. Plus the thread will look great on my CV and form part of my first book which will be called 'Due Diligence for dummies'.... for when google isn't enough.

Suchmoon has created a thread which I think will be perfect for you

[ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

You should check it out at the very least it's a korvas free zone and also it will rekindle memories of this thread 150 pages ago.

Now if you want to have a sensible debate about ION/IONOMY then fire away  Smiley

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:57:33 PM

Probably no, you need to cry harder and louder, write them PM's.

Why didnt you support me when I asked to close this thread Smiley, so far, you reported my post as offtopic. Now that's funny how things in life change, isn't it?

This thread should be closed.

Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: