Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:49:52 PM

Where is your proof that I am dumping? All you do is falsely accuse people and then say your looking for the proof of your false accusation. Back up your definition of the statement that "I am shilling" When have I dumped when there has been no dumps in the last 6 months?

@suchmoon Show me your proof that I am dumping IONs or Atoms...

When are you going to learn that Ionomy is not a Pump and Dump tactic to make profit... The value of the ION investment will show in time...

@suchmoon Where is the hard proof I am dumping IONs??? Showing that I made profit from day trading IONs which I do is not showing that I am dumping when the exchange shows no dumping???

If I was dumping for the last six month I should of run out of IONs and Atoms??? why am I still one of the top ten investors on the Leader Board?

@suchmoon Just admit you make false accusation to justify your definition of somebody shilling when they promote an investment you spend time trying to dig up dirt and make it look bad!!!

SHOW THE HARD PROOF I AM DUMPING IONs & Atoms...  Stay on topic and prove your accusation of me being a shill

I use to have respect for you asking the hard question but I've come to realize that you are just in the game to prove your own incorrect accusations...

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You've been bragging for months how much money you're making by dumping ION. I linked to two of many of your posts claiming such. Were you lying back then?

As in your true form, you have not shown proof of me dumping... unless you consider daily trading dumping???

You can not even prove that there has been any dumping of the ION coin???

@suchmoon your ability to prove the "real" answer is lacking creditability as this project goes further in time... Show the proof of DUMPING of IONsHuh

I'm going to make close to $20K dollar off of my Trump Ionomy/XPY staker. My profit will not be made by DUMPing IONs as a Shill for IONs... Making a smart investment in Ionomy is not made by DUMPING!!! nor am I a shill for making this wise choice to invest in the Election staker program with my BTC... A shout out to MrCoins for encouraging the Iomony community to invest in an Election skin..

If you're not gonna sell any coins, how are you going to make $20,000?

I'm well on my way to reaching that goal. I have been a day trader of IONs and with investing my daily profit in the climbing price of BTC, I am making nice profit according to my ION investment plan. The small investing of BTC in the Trump skin sale only accelerated the profit for my ION investment plan!!!

I starting to understand that you use the word "dump" whenever there is a trade of IONs between investors. And you discourage the "dumping" of IONs because it will make the Ionomy community grow with new investors. I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

You should be very happy because the 24 volume for today of ION trade is zero dollars again... NO DUMPING IS OCCURING.... lol

@suchmoon I am daily trading IONs today and show proof that no volume/dumping is occurring...

Dumping is not selling to other investors. Dumping is trying to offload your extra coins on others by telling them it's a good investment without providing details. Or making it seem like IONs won't be available, but my IONs now.

@CryptoBuds I now understand that your belief of "Dumping" is way different than the dictionary definition. According to your definition, if an investor does a trade without promoting the sale, it is consider to be a dump??? I think you are using PayCoin logic!!!

All the ION trades that are going on the Ionomy exchange are considered to be a "dump"... interesting thought... How are you suppose to share your free ION coins with other new investors? Have you ever heard of daily trading to make a profit?

According to the Marketcap with 24h volume of zero, no dumping happened but I still sold to other investors (or as you say dumped) IONs???

@suchmoon I'm still waiting for your proof that I am "dumping" IONs???

Here is a good example of Dumping on the exchange that is occurring right now... and I don't think the investor is giving good reasons for other investors to buy it...

CryptoBuds's logic... it's not dumping cause that investor is not shilling!!!!

WildShills logic is buy, buy, buy. Ask questions later.  And please, distort my statements a little more please. You know exactly what we are trying to tell you. By you are too fucking restarted and ignorant to realize. Continue with your shilling, how is Ionomy going to grow without it?  Apparently we have to spell out exactly what we are trying to tell you. And even then you will twist and distort till it alogns with your agenda. You are fucking pathetic.

@CrytpoBuds Is this a DUMP or what? right???

@suchmoon And your MarketCap shows zero volume???

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:52:41 PM

@Suchmoon I now believe you confirm that I have been making profit for six month on my ION investment by day trading IONs and not by dumping ION while promoting for the whole time...  Took you awhile to see how my ION investment is in the black on my investment worksheet, a really good investment using Masternodes and Ionomy stakers!!!

ION is NOT a PUMP & DUMP coin to earn PROFIT!!!

Believe what you want Sharkie, but you still haven't explained how you make "day trading" profit on zero volume, nor have you disclosed your cost basis, so no, I can't see how your "ION investment is in the black". Instead you have been desperately trying to falsify facts, such as using $1 per ION exchange rate while the real rate is 1/10 of that. If you're making your profit from day trading and not dumping your masternode/staker proceeds then why are you bringing this up? Looks like you can't stop lying.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:57:37 PM

@Suchmoon I now believe you confirm that I have been making profit for six month on my ION investment by day trading IONs and not by dumping ION while promoting for the whole time...  Took you awhile to see how my ION investment is in the black on my investment worksheet, a really good investment using Masternodes and Ionomy stakers!!!

Believe what you want Sharkie, but you still haven't explained how you make "day trading" profit on zero volume,

@suchmoon I think you will now admit that the MarketCap data you have been posting does not reflect the trading of IONs... data taken from an exchange that has had the ION wallet in maintenance for over 2 weeks now...

Everyone know that suchmoon will only post the "real" data.... lol

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:58:00 PM

What's stopping an individual from buying/selling to themselves to create fake volume and support on the exchange? According to your exchange trade history there are no fees.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:04:13 PM

What's stopping an individual from buying/selling to themselves to create fake volume and support on the exchange? According to your exchange trade history there are no fees.

You can buy and sell to yourself on any exchange... That doesn't justify the bum data MarketCap is presenting...

Here's what "Dumping" is...

And here's what MarketCap says:

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:10:56 PM

Other exchanges have fees which help deter this action. A non-transparent company with an internal exchange is not the best data to use. Why trust it?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:23:00 PM

Other exchanges have fees which help deter this action. A non-transparent company with an internal exchange is not the best data to use. Why trust it?

Why trust the data suchmoon is posting/using to prove her point? her unbiased answers with proof taking from data that shows incorrect information on the trading of IONs???

The real answer is you should weigh the value of the source and not trust anyone.... even someone that claims to have the "right" answers...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:34:53 PM

Where is your proof that I am dumping? All you do is falsely accuse people and then say your looking for the proof of your false accusation. Back up your definition of the statement that "I am shilling" When have I dumped when there has been no dumps in the last 6 months?

@suchmoon Show me your proof that I am dumping IONs or Atoms...

When are you going to learn that Ionomy is not a Pump and Dump tactic to make profit... The value of the ION investment will show in time...

@suchmoon Where is the hard proof I am dumping IONs??? Showing that I made profit from day trading IONs which I do is not showing that I am dumping when the exchange shows no dumping???

If I was dumping for the last six month I should of run out of IONs and Atoms??? why am I still one of the top ten investors on the Leader Board?

@suchmoon Just admit you make false accusation to justify your definition of somebody shilling when they promote an investment you spend time trying to dig up dirt and make it look bad!!!

SHOW THE HARD PROOF I AM DUMPING IONs & Atoms...  Stay on topic and prove your accusation of me being a shill

I use to have respect for you asking the hard question but I've come to realize that you are just in the game to prove your own incorrect accusations...

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You've been bragging for months how much money you're making by dumping ION. I linked to two of many of your posts claiming such. Were you lying back then?

As in your true form, you have not shown proof of me dumping... unless you consider daily trading dumping???

You can not even prove that there has been any dumping of the ION coin???

@suchmoon your ability to prove the "real" answer is lacking creditability as this project goes further in time... Show the proof of DUMPING of IONsHuh

I'm going to make close to $20K dollar off of my Trump Ionomy/XPY staker. My profit will not be made by DUMPing IONs as a Shill for IONs... Making a smart investment in Ionomy is not made by DUMPING!!! nor am I a shill for making this wise choice to invest in the Election staker program with my BTC... A shout out to MrCoins for encouraging the Iomony community to invest in an Election skin..

If you're not gonna sell any coins, how are you going to make $20,000?

I'm well on my way to reaching that goal. I have been a day trader of IONs and with investing my daily profit in the climbing price of BTC, I am making nice profit according to my ION investment plan. The small investing of BTC in the Trump skin sale only accelerated the profit for my ION investment plan!!!

I starting to understand that you use the word "dump" whenever there is a trade of IONs between investors. And you discourage the "dumping" of IONs because it will make the Ionomy community grow with new investors. I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

You should be very happy because the 24 volume for today of ION trade is zero dollars again... NO DUMPING IS OCCURING.... lol

@suchmoon I am daily trading IONs today and show proof that no volume/dumping is occurring...

Dumping is not selling to other investors. Dumping is trying to offload your extra coins on others by telling them it's a good investment without providing details. Or making it seem like IONs won't be available, but my IONs now.

@CryptoBuds I now understand that your belief of "Dumping" is way different than the dictionary definition. According to your definition, if an investor does a trade without promoting the sale, it is consider to be a dump??? I think you are using PayCoin logic!!!

All the ION trades that are going on the Ionomy exchange are considered to be a "dump"... interesting thought... How are you suppose to share your free ION coins with other new investors? Have you ever heard of daily trading to make a profit?

According to the Marketcap with 24h volume of zero, no dumping happened but I still sold to other investors (or as you say dumped) IONs???

Here is a good example of Dumping on the exchange that is occurring right now... and I don't think the investor is giving good reasons for other investors to buy it...

CryptoBuds's logic... it's not dumping cause that investor is not shilling!!!!

WildShills logic is buy, buy, buy. Ask questions later.  And please, distort my statements a little more please. You know exactly what we are trying to tell you. By you are too fucking restarted and ignorant to realize. Continue with your shilling, how is Ionomy going to grow without it?  Apparently we have to spell out exactly what we are trying to tell you. And even then you will twist and distort till it alogns with your agenda. You are fucking pathetic.

@CrytpoBuds Is this a DUMP or what? right???

@suchmoon And your MarketCap shows zero volume???

@WildShark, what happened to the million + free coins the team minted from their free pre-mine coins?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:36:20 PM

Why trust the data suchmoon is posting/using to prove her point? her unbiased answers with proof taking from data that shows incorrect information on the trading of IONs???

The real answer is you should weigh the value of the source and not trust anyone.... even someone that claims to have the "right" answers...

This is absolutely fucking hilarious coming from you. Nothing more needs to be said.

Actually, I'm proud of you. You finally admitted that all of your ramblings cannot be trusted. That is a step in the right direction.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:37:38 PM

Are you actually proud of the fact that ION has a 24 hour trading volume of zero dollars? Because it's not a good thing for your "investment" when nobody actually wants to buy or sell your shitcoin.

And regarding to your question about "proof" that you were dumping while shilling for ION: You admitted it yourself, and suchmoon already posted the links where you did.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:37:48 PM

You can buy and sell to yourself on any exchange... That doesn't justify the bum data MarketCap is presenting...

Here's what "Dumping" is...

And here's what MarketCap says:

What happened to the million+ free coins the team minted from their free ICO coins? See if you can avoid this question for the 8th time.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:40:55 PM

How about you answer the question that was asked? Instead you go on your suchmoon obsessive rant. Both you and boki need help taking care of your suchmoon obsession. I don't believe the poster asked about the validity of suchmoon. The poster actually didn't even mention his name. Yet you had to bring his name into it do deflect the questions and concerns away from you. Class act you are WildShill, you've been hanging out with Garza a lot lately, haven't you?

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:22:11 PM

.... especially if someone claims to have the right answers. What is funny is it is now over 9 months since the Suchmoon, Crytobud, Franz and others started the quest of uncovering a scam....  It must be really frustrating when in those 9 months the best they can come up is nothing but this thread needs to be closed  

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:38:06 PM

.... especially if someone claims to have the right answers. What is funny is it is now over 9 months since the Suchmoon, Crytobud, Franz and others started the quest of uncovering a scam....  It must be really frustrating when in those 9 months the best they can come up is nothing but this thread needs to be closed  

What are you talking about? The list of red flags, unanswered questions, missed deadlines and scammy bullshit is long and has been uncovered for months. What are the premine addresses? What are the addresses of the teams masternodes? Are Atoms registered as securities already? Where's the company registration of Ionomy, still being held up in "bureaucracy"? Why was "Gravity", which was announced for June 2016, not released? Where is proof that all the XPY that got exchanged for ION were burnt? And where is "one game per month"?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:46:49 PM

This thread should stay open so korvas and WildShark can keep shilling while not being held accountable for anything g. WildShark should be allowed to spread his lies and half truths to unsuspecting investors. Is that the ION way?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:09:38 PM

Hey trolls, you are all so boring, let's get to more exciting stuff.

ION is a company, even if you dont have any information about it's registration and some of you seem to be in illusion that USA is the whole world and that all US laws are active in foreign countries. Surprise Smiley, good that it is not that way.

Ok, ionomy as a company should present all their data, here? Why?

Suchmoon, can you give us registration data of registrant of this domain, responsible person, X-Level support and so on?

Where is bitcointalk registered and who owns it?

Is bitcointalk in any way connected to dubious handlings/actions, like scamming, money laundering, stealing, ..... ?

How does adult person think that this place is at all correct place for high educated discussion like strategic plans of a company, it's investments and so on...

You cry all the time about SEC, great, can you call SEC and ask them about Ionomy and I will call SEC and ask about your dubious actions regarding all this companies connected to GAW and Garza OR Adam and his foundation. I will gladly join such cooperation Smiley.

Can we start lawcase if you think you are right? There is not much to do for that, lawyers then talk to each other and judge decides, not you Smiley. But be aware, if you are wrong, all these costs should be on you.

On Adam's place I would sue you as person for your activities in harming his business and breaking more than one law. Like Joe Mordica or any other person who helped scammers, for these people there should not be any place in crypto. The same is for you if you are wrong. Joe left as far as I hear crypto, he still seems to be more clever than you. It's just sad that you will ban yourself by your own passion for crypto. Real sad part of it is how a nice lady turned to such a psychopatic troll. I wish you all best and I really would like to help you if you allow anybody to help you, but you need help, i am serious about that, take it as you want.

This post and thread should be deleted.

What do you keep shitting on shit about?

Your obsession with suchmoon is beyond disturbing. Why don't you just buck up and ask him on a date? But seriously dude, it's creepy and pathetic. I'm sure you view it differently because you know everything there is to know about everything.

Remember bokitard, Ionomy chose to put this thread on here. They could have avoided all the scrutiny and kept their shady dealings behind their walled garden. But they didn't, so they get to deal with it. It's obvious they realized it was a mistake as they are letting the merry trio of you, WildShark and korvas provide the "information" in the thread. And quite frankly, I'm not convinced you even know what the thread is about. You just follow suchmoon around and harass him in every thread he posts in.

Again, this thread is worthless. It should be deleted.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:30:33 PM

Believe what you want Sharkie, but you still haven't explained how you make "day trading" profit on zero volume,

@suchmoon I think you will now admit that the MarketCap data you have been posting does not reflect the trading of IONs... data taken from an exchange that has had the ION wallet in maintenance for over 2 weeks now...

Of course when Sharkie is confronted with a serious question or inconvenient facts from his own shillings he's trying to deflect and put words in my mouth.

I never said that coinmarketcap doesn't reflect ION trading. If you think otherwise - quote me where I said so.

It's not my fault that there is zero volume and you're claiming to be making "day trading" profits. You're clearly lying and I don't expect you to admit that, it's just fun to watch you spout more and more bullshit to cover up the bullshit spouted earlier. Keep going.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:36:38 PM

Of course when Sharkie is confronted with a serious question or inconvenient facts from his own shillings he's trying to deflect and put words in my mouth.

I never said that coinmarketcap doesn't reflect ION trading. If you think otherwise - quote me where I said so.

It's not my fault that there is zero volume and you're claiming to be making "day trading" profits. You're clearly lying and I don't expect you to admit that, it's just fun to watch you spout more and more bullshit to cover up the bullshit spouted earlier. Keep going.

I am neither shilling nor avoiding any question in difference to you. You do both, shilling and avoiding questions. You seem to think you are more important then you really are and that somebody should explain you something. Grow up finally....

Since you aren't avoiding questions, what happened to the million+ coins the team minted from the pre-mine holdings?

If you don't answer, you just lied in the above post then as you stated that you are not avoiding questions.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:45:12 PM

So I was a way for a little while. But you guys still seem to argue about trading volume or not. What's the point? Let it rest.

See you in a few!

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:55:27 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 08:19:46 AM by Franz_Huber

COMING SOON: IONSTAND and CRYPTO PRIVATE IONVESTOR GROUP (CPIG)
MORE EXCHANGES IMMINENT!  GRAVITY RELEASE IMMINENT!  
Credit card, debit card, Walmart, Amazon imminent!!!1!!
20 CENT FLOUR!!!!
ION IS INNOVATE AND WILL MOON!! BYE NOW!!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: