Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:52:27 PM

Nobody got the joke from the team. "How much more black could this be" . It is a Spinal Tap quote...Nothing to do with racism.

white guy lecturing a black guy not to take offense. classic

when can we expect confederate flag skin staker. obviously, korvas will say its only to celebrate the rich history. is it surprising matlack is from a state where they are building a confederate memorial near martin luther king jr drive

I'm not lecturing anyone I just asking a question

Why would someone who is black be offended by a black friday staker skin.

I'm white and if ION released a white staker skin I would not be offended so what's the difference

Yes suchmoon I'm ignorant to this so please educate me what's so offensive. Infact anyone who is offended by this why ?

Being white in a white majority country you (or your ancestors) are unlikely to have ever been discriminated based on your skin color. That's the difference.

The hashlet skin doesn't say "friday" anywhere on it. And your PR frontman is promoting it as "racial".

I picked up some of these racial skins to make my account pretty black and blue...

what does black skin have to do with black friday when retailers used to go from loss to profits. incorporating color red would make it tad more sensible
fast forward 1 month and your black skin is stored in your inventory with no context of a black friday. pick a random guy from the street and no one would know. would you feel comfortable looking at your skin inventory at lets say work?

it looks tone-deaf at best and clearly made by people who didnt think it trough. can you point to somewhere where this kind of thing was done in the same vein?

Exactly. Although to be fair - I don't think "red skin" would have been much of an improvement Smiley. They can avoid using certain adjectives with a product called "skin". Give it a different context. This ain't rocket surgery.

Oh well it's out the bag now.............. the black friday skin is a tribute to spinal tap

How much more black could this be?

Answer is none, none more black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6fwfBKCIQ

Racist  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you trolls  Grin Grin Grin Grin every trick in the book  Grin Grin Grin Grin   

It's good to know that racism is just a trick to you dear whales. The ionomy project surely has a bright future with "jokes" like that. Ha ha.

I speak for ME not on behalf of the whales

Of course I'm not a racist. I'm laughing at you and cryptobuds trying to put a racist slant on ION's black friday skin  Grin.

Hmmm I wonder why you would do that Huh You should look up Spinal Tap it's comedy gold

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 12:24:58 AM

Nobody got the joke from the team. "How much more black could this be" . It is a Spinal Tap quote...Nothing to do with racism.

when can we expect confederate flag skin staker. obviously, korvas will say its only to celebrate the rich history. is it surprising matlack is from a state where they are building a confederate memorial near martin luther king jr drive

I'm white and if ION released a white staker skin I would not be offended so what's the difference

Yes suchmoon I'm ignorant to this so please educate me what's so offensive. Infact anyone who is offended by this why ?

Being white in a white majority country you (or your ancestors) are unlikely to have ever been discriminated based on your skin color. That's the difference.

The hashlet skin doesn't say "friday" anywhere on it. And your PR frontman is promoting it as "racial".

I picked up some of these racial skins to make my account pretty black and blue...

what does black skin have to do with black friday when retailers used to go from loss to profits. incorporating color red would make it tad more sensible
fast forward 1 month and your black skin is stored in your inventory with no context of a black friday. pick a random guy from the street and no one would know. would you feel comfortable looking at your skin inventory at lets say work?

it looks tone-deaf at best and clearly made by people who didnt think it trough. can you point to somewhere where this kind of thing was done in the same vein?

Exactly. Although to be fair - I don't think "red skin" would have been much of an improvement Smiley. They can avoid using certain adjectives with a product called "skin". Give it a different context. This ain't rocket surgery.

Oh well it's out the bag now.............. the black friday skin is a tribute to spinal tap

Racist  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you trolls  Grin Grin Grin Grin every trick in the book  Grin Grin Grin Grin   

It's good to know that racism is just a trick to you dear whales. The ionomy project surely has a bright future with "jokes" like that. Ha ha.

Of course I'm not a racist. I'm laughing at you and cryptobuds trying to put a racist slant on ION's black friday skin  Grin.

Hmmm I wonder why you would do that Huh You should look up Spinal Tap it's comedy gold

You're trying too hard. It's not ILLEGAL to be racist, or misogynist, or homophobic, or any other kind of bigot (although some applications of said bigotry might be illegal, such as discrimination, but that's not what we're talking about here). It's also not illegal to be an ignorant doofus like the creator of that "skin" or the whale claiming that it can't be offensive because reasons.

Such mishaps occur quite often in marketing, it's all about how it's handled. This shows quite clearly where ionomy stands on the subject. Nice work guys.

"Of course I'm not a racist."

Of course. You should put that in your signature because it's not immediately obvious.
korvas128

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:41:21 AM

Because I'm offended by it, since the team obviously didn't explain what it was about, it's a fucking trick?HuhHuh

Fuck your man, is all I have to say to you. You're an ignorant fuck. You don't know how I feel, quit fuckin trying to rationalize. The team could have presented his much better, but they didn't. Then you have WildShark suggesting a red skin instead. Like it's fucking funny. Tells a lot about your fucking team. Ignorant as fuck.

Apparently, in your world, race is a joke. Guess what? I take it seriously. You tryin g to rationalize it is even more offensive. You really don't have a clue do you? You think this is a fucking joke, don't you? If so, kindly FUCK OFF!!!

Because I'm offended by it, since the team obviously didn't explain what it was about, it's a fucking trick?HuhHuh

You not the sharpest tool in the tool box are you and your definitely not a Spinal Tap fan. You got this so wrong that instead of saying sorry I got it wrong you say it's a fucking trick. For someone that doesn't care about their credibility it sure looks like you trying to save face. 

Fuck your man, is all I have to say to you

My reply is in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice 'No fuck you asshole'

You're an ignorant fuck

I am but not as ignorant as you though

You don't know how I feel, quit fuckin trying to rationalize.

I do, you feel a fool and are lashing out. Not sorry if I try to rationalize everything. People very rarely do stuff randomly there is a reason for pretty much everything for instance why would you play the racist card.

The team could have presented his much better, but they didn't.

Your not the target market

Then you have WildShark suggesting a red skin instead. Like it's fucking funny

It is funny because if everyone thought like you then probably half the colors in the color spectrum would have a racist connotation.

Tells a lot about your fucking team. Ignorant as fuck.

Actually it says a lot more about you  Grin

Apparently, in your world, race is a joke. Guess what? I take it seriously. You tryin g to rationalize it is even more offensive. You really don't have a clue do you? You think this is a fucking joke, don't you? If so, kindly FUCK OFF!!!

Racism is no joke
your a fucking joke, playing the racist card trying to accuse ION which by the way is made up of people from all over the world as being a racist company is the joke I find so funny

Why should I fuck off, that would mean I wouldn't get to converse with nice people like you

korvas128

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:47:14 AM

You're trying too hard. It's not ILLEGAL to be racist, or misogynist, or homophobic, or any other kind of bigot (although some applications of said bigotry might be illegal, such as discrimination, but that's not what we're talking about here). It's also not illegal to be an ignorant doofus like the creator of that "skin" or the whale claiming that it can't be offensive because reasons.

Such mishaps occur quite often in marketing, it's all about how it's handled. This shows quite clearly where ionomy stands on the subject. Nice work guys.

"Of course I'm not a racist."

Of course. You should put that in your signature because it's not immediately obvious.

Thanks don't need to add to signature Franz is plenty. Although maybe you should add Not a Spinal Tap fan to yours incase anyone hits you with another Spinal Tap joke that you won't be aware off

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:23:30 AM

Thanks don't need to add to signature Franz is plenty. Although maybe you should add Not a Spinal Tap fan to yours incase anyone hits you with another Spinal Tap joke that you won't be aware off
You are lying in your signature, korvas128. GAW/Paycoin never received a penny from me because it was an obvious scam from the start. You, korvas128, are a liar and a shill for ION, the continuation of the XPY scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:36:07 PM

You are lying in your signature, korvas128. GAW/Paycoin never received a penny from me because it was an obvious scam from the start. You, korvas128, are a liar and a shill for ION, the continuation of the XPY scam.

Okay I see you changed your signature lets have a look

Stay away from ION, the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam.
  LIE.... don't need to go any further

I like your additional info

Beware of korvas128 and WildShark, who are Ionomy shills, because they are the biggest bagholders of XPY and ION.

Amnesti you remove yours and I'll remove mine oh and btw you spelt continuatuion wrong 

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:53:13 PM

Stay away from ION, the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam. LIE.... don't need to go any further

How exactly is that a lie? Isn't Adam Huey Matlack the guy who praised the GAW/Paycoin scam here? http://archive.is/pEsCb
And didn't Adam Huey Matlack use the badges "GAW Founder" and "Paycoin Innovator" on Hashtalk for months?

So explain to me how Huey was not involved in GAW/Paycoin and ION is not the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam.
Everything I posted in my signature is true.

Amnesti you remove yours and I'll remove mine oh and btw you spelt continuatuion wrong 
Why would I care about you removing your signature? It's obvious that you are a liar and can not be taken seriously.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
korvas128

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:26:08 PM

Stay away from ION, the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam. LIE.... don't need to go any further

How exactly is that a lie? Isn't Adam Huey Matlack the guy who praised the GAW/Paycoin scam here? http://archive.is/pEsCb
And didn't Adam Huey Matlack use the badges "GAW Founder" and "Paycoin Innovator" on Hashtalk for months?

So explain to me how Huey was not involved in GAW/Paycoin and ION is not the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam.
Everything I posted in my signature is true.

Why would I care about you removing your signature? It's obvious that you are a liar and can not be taken seriously.

Why would I care about removing my signature? It's obvious that you are a liar and cannot be taken seriously.

9 months now and your still going strong. Wondering when your going to transition from it's a scam to it's a crap investment  Smiley No rush though take your time.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:09:52 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:03:36 AM by suchmoon

you spelt continuatuion wrong  

You're lying again. Not nice. I will not invest in ionomy now.

Also someone fucked the investment competition. Definitely will not invest now.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:27:52 PM

You invest your time in Ionomy now by documenting the Bitcointalk question and answers for the crypto community... Look forward to the update of suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document... been over a month now and you have received more ION information..

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:37:57 PM

You invest your time in Ionomy now by documenting the Bitcointalk question and answers for the crypto community... Look forward to the update of suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document... been over a month now and you have received more ION information..

You're lying again. I do not have a "Bitcointalk ION agenda document". I will not invest in ionomy now for sure.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:46:54 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 09:29:15 PM by mprep

Why did Ionomy founder Adam Huey Matlack use badges that said "Paycoin Innovator" and "GAW Founder" on Hashtalk if he didn't have anything to do with GAW and Paycoin? Korvas128, can you please explain that?

http://archive.is/pEsCb

Your post is off topic FRANZ. Like 90% of your others. Maybe take that post to suchmoons thread that was opened,thanks.
Why would a question about the founder of Ionomy be "off topic" in the Ionomy thread?
Your signature still contains a lie, Rick_James. GAW never received a penny from me. You're a liar, Rick.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:07:33 PM

You're lying again. I do not have a "Bitcointalk ION agenda document". I will not invest in ionomy now for sure.

I made a special skin for suchmoon... calling it the White "Wild" Moon!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:12:26 PM

Nice design, but useless like a Hashlet PNG.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:56:15 PM

Nice design, but useless like a Hashlet PNG.

Here is one dedicated to suchmoon's cries:

They are only PNGs... Enjoy the skins!

Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:29:15 AM

how much are you charging for those PNGs?

they are better than PNGs you pay for on the ION site.  You should create a coin where you can convert 8 IONs for each WILDcoin.  and have a noice big ICO.  Don't forget to promise some awesome things that are always coming "soon".

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:00:28 AM

they are better than PNGs you pay for on the ION site.  You should create a coin where you can convert 8 IONs for each WILDcoin.  and have a noice big ICO.  Don't forget to promise some awesome things that are always coming "soon".

At least Garza's PNGs paid people BTC, even if just for a while. The ION PNGs charge you BTC and give you ION back instead.

Still waiting for WildShark to comment on why the "team" doesn't accept ION for anything while he stated "Why would anyone want anything other than ION". He's a walking contradiction.

HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:34:05 AM

I lost almost all my money on this shitty investment.

I cant understand why people even care about thei shitcoin anymore.

It boggles me.
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:43:11 AM

I lost almost all my money on this shitty investment.

I cant understand why people even care about thei shitcoin anymore.

It boggles me.

Which exactly? Do you speak now about GAW, Paycoin or Ionomy? Or did you invest in all of them?

EDIT: You dont have to reply if your name has been published/is still published. Do you aprove publishing these names even if those lost like you did? Is it right to let frustration its run on innocent people? I did not see you until now posting here and I would like to hear your opinion as you say that you lost.

I assume you speak about GAW. What has GAW to do with Ionomy? Maybe its me missing the link, but somehow trolls have their difficulties to prove it, they are faster in disgracing themself.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 06:07:55 PM

At least Garza's PNGs paid people BTC, even if just for a while. The ION PNGs charge you BTC and give you ION back instead.

@CryptoBuds skins were not even created by Garza (other than his special skins).  Skins for your computer first started off with ICONs for your all programs. The crypto community started publishing the many different type of skins your miner could wear!
https://www.iontalk.net/t/custom-skins-for-halloween-stakers/258/1

Let the crypto community rule again and create a few PNGs for your own personalized skins for the Ionomy staker to wear!

Join in on the fun @ https://ionomy.com

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: