Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:04:32 AM

Yep too many ionomy users.
Bullshit. ION has a 24 hour trading volume of US$ 26 / BTC 0.03 today according to coinmarketcap. Why is that if there are so man ionomy users? (Oh yeah, everyone on the "internal exchange", right.)
You shills are lying through your teeth. Ionomy is a stillbirth.
So what really happened to Gravity? Is it still too buggy and broken to release? And what happened to the promise of "one game a month"?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 01:37:46 AM

As you pasted another alpha would have meant not all Ionomy user's would have got the opportunity to alpha test the game which is unfair as who do you pick ?

So the decision was made based on the state of the game to take that extra step and move to open beta.

Is this a good or bad thing............You can decide that yourself when you play the game.

More than 2000 iOS users? Come on. Koolaid still masking the smell of bullshit?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:00:50 AM

Successful ALTs will add value to BTC not detract from it
Even if there will be such a thing as a "successful alt" (and that's a big if) ION will hardly be one of them. It doesn't offer anything except bullshit and lies and therefore its future will look more like this: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2

Success is easy for you as all you need do is the opposite of what you think is right.

Have you signed up to ionomy yet ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:15:13 PM

As you pasted another alpha would have meant not all Ionomy user's would have got the opportunity to alpha test the game which is unfair as who do you pick ?

So the decision was made based on the state of the game to take that extra step and move to open beta.

Is this a good or bad thing............You can decide that yourself when you play the game.

More than 2000 iOS users? Come on. Koolaid still masking the smell of bullshit?

What else could it be ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:45:27 PM

total # of wallets is a good indicator of their max user base (they own a lot of them but lets ignore that). last i checked it was like 1.1k. ~50% apple products so <600 at most
do they realize that download numbers are public?

i can think of many reasons. for one there could be some other gaming coin thats gaining in popularity and they need to act. either way its a good thing to get it out as fast as they can to the public. i can understand why some bag holders are not happy because they cannot capitalize on inside information like the whales as they were promised. just another one of those fast 180° they seem to specialize in

whats pretty shocking is that they noticed this only 4 days ago? and even this information had to be tortured out of them + thanks to unpaid slack account its gone in a day or 2... this is the top notch communication you will get from them if you want to become a new bag holder
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

total # of wallets is a good indicator of their max user base (they own a lot of them but lets ignore that). last i checked it was like 1.1k. ~50% apple products so <600 at most

i can think of many reasons. for one there could be some other gaming coin thats gaining in popularity and they need to act. either way its a good thing to get it out as fast as they can to the public. i can understand why some bag holders are not happy because they cannot capitalize on inside information like the whales as they were promised. just another one of those fast 180° they seem to specialize in

whats pretty shocking is that they noticed this only 4 days ago? and even this information had to be tortured out of them + thanks to unpaid slack account its gone in a day or 2... this is the top notch communication you will get from them if you want to become a new bag holder

I think when they refer to their user base, they mean the total number of people who have signed up to ionomy.com rather than wallet numbers. I still don't think they have thousands of active users (i.e. users that have logged in and made trades/purchased new stakers/skins etc), but they haven't released any official numbers for that platform so we have no real way of knowing. They probably have a decent collection of emails from running that platform for quite a while, though, so I guess they're hoping that a mail shot with a download link to the app stores etc will entice users who may have forgotten the platform/lost interest into downloading and testing.

I don't think we'll see the game before the years end, though, as they were talking about finalising a social media invite system before they launch the beta; we already know how long it takes to gestate these things.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:16:43 PM

I think this is the opposite of "needing to act", it's just another excuse for a delay. Why would they need invites if it's supposed to be available for anyone to download.

I think when they refer to their user base, they mean the total number of people who have signed up to ionomy.com rather than wallet numbers. I still don't think they have thousands of active users (i.e. users that have logged in and made trades/purchased new stakers/skins etc), but they haven't released any official numbers for that platform so we have no real way of knowing. They probably have a decent collection of emails from running that platform for quite a while, though, so I guess they're hoping that a mail shot with a download link to the app stores etc will entice users who may have forgotten the platform/lost interest into downloading and testing.

I don't think we'll see the game before the years end, though, as they were talking about finalising a social media invite system before they launch the beta; we already know how long it takes to gestate these things.

According to rdw it looks like they migrated all xpy.io users to ionomy:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-teamxpy-xpy-io-linked-to-teamion-and-ionomy/1559/4250

Not that it helps much since we don't know the xpy.io numbers either.

Rumor has it that someone who dumped ION during the month of November got into top 40 of the investor competition (with a negative number). So there are fewer than 40 bagholders actually buying this shit even with all the "promotions". Or ionomy fumbled the math again. Or both.

What else could it be ?

A lie. It could very likely be a lie. Like Singapore registration. Or one game a month. Or Gravity delay due to API security, oops let's make it a better game, oops we need invite system and we just found out 4 days ago.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 12:54:02 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:05:17 AM by suchmoon

Market cap looks a bit sad today:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

What happened to the imminent listing on Bittrex?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:20:54 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 02:06:20 AM by kken01

ah my understanding was: whale alpha -> closed ionomy alpha -> open beta -> release. at the time projected far in the future (min 2 months)
and now they would be skipping one phase but with no definite timetable still, so i doubt they will get it out before the end of december when korvas is starting his exit plan. if thats even possible without immense losses  Cool better than nothing i guess

the ionites are looking at alternative options in the same genre. they have mentioned gamecredits a few times and matlack tried to poop on their business plan - "i dont get it"  Grin another shitcoin but at least they are going to have it in a game with millions of players + a real company

either they failed to meet bittrexes "strict"  Roll Eyes requirements or they are not done reviewing the code. anyone know how long that should take? so we can gauge if its another lie
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:53:32 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 01:37:33 PM by altheshort

either they failed to meet bittrexes "strict"  Roll Eyes requirements or they are not done reviewing the code. anyone know how long that should take? so we can gauge if its another lie

According to someone on slack, bittrex is 'lined up' but 'on hold for the game', whatever that means, so I think our good friend and resident ion PR man sharky's proud proclamations of it being 'imminent' a month or so ago were somewhat premature. Maybe he missed that bit of the super secret meeting of the whales? With YoBit looking increasingly like it's dying a death, that leaves them with just their internal exchange, not that they're all that bothered.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:07:58 AM

ION is very cheap today, less than 1 cent. Quickly now, WildShark, pick up some more of those coins!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:35:42 PM

https://i.snag.gy/j4uJfa.jpg

ION is very cheap today, less than 1 cent. Quickly now, WildShark, pick up some more of those coins!

Yobit is on it's way out according to the troll box, half the wallets are not working. sell whatever you can and get out.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 07:11:08 PM

ITwo steps ahead of you!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 08:08:29 PM

Yobit is on it's way out according to the troll box, half the wallets are not working. sell whatever you can and get out.

Noooo!!! Why would you suggest such a thing? Remember, you lose only if you sell... if you hold it you can attach any imaginary value to it.  Grin
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 08:22:12 PM

Noooo!!! Why would you suggest such a thing? Remember, you lose only if you sell... if you hold it you can attach any imaginary value to it.  Grin

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 08:33:00 PM

Sharkie, we've been through this... you can still hold or buy. Only feeble-minded dumpers sell their IONs at the first sign of trouble. True believers will endure and persevere until the floor Gravity kicks in.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 08:17:21 PM

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:04:21 PM

So now I read that Huey and the team broke yet another promise: not all Ionomy members get to beta test the game. When are these fools gonna realize ION is nothing but lies and misdirection to get the customers BTC?

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 10:08:32 PM

No money for a bribe. Bribe is a very money-consuming shit, havent u known yet that trex lifted the fee?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 10:58:03 PM

No money for a bribe. Bribe is a very money-consuming shit, havent u known yet that trex lifted the fee?

Really? How much does it cost now? Used to be 3 BTC if I recall correctly.

BTW this thread is getting shorter for some reason. 248 pages now, was 250 just this morning.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: