Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:59:45 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 06:12:37 PM by WildShark

annoying gif removed

What are you trying to say Sharkie? You're broke? Dumped all your ions? Use your words.
Ttransfercoin Wallet

Participate in  the ION testing on testnet!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

From inception-to-date, please explain why it is not a shitty investment. Today not 8 months down the road. Your bags are so heavy that it is making you delusional.

From inception-to-date would take too long for me to put together plus I'm not trying to sell AND until Ionomy announce I can't share anything that's not public.

I suggest if you haven't already, sign up to Ionomy and just wait.

Pay for insider info. You possess info that will let you make moves that other Ionites don't have. I still don't understand how that is fair and not insider trading. If you're priveledged to "secret" info, you shouldn't be allowed to buy or sell. The pay to be a whale feature is enough for the majority of people to stay away.

Why would anyone invest in a coin that several people get info in advance and can use that to their advantage? It's just as bad as a large pre-mine.

If your an Amazon employee are you allowed to buy Amazon shares..... If your an ASUS customer and are privy to the companies roadmap are you allowed to buy ASUS shares knowing that in 6 months they will launch a game changing product..... the list goes on

People that believe Ionomy has a future buy ATOMS any other reason and it don't make sense.... do the math

One thing I can tell you though is whatever info you think a whale gets it's less than you think. Concerning ION I'm looking 2 to 3 years out not 2 to 3 months. My desires for short term gain are met by day trading BTC Smiley  

How do you get the electrons that were produced by Atoms into Gravity on iOS? You'll have to pay some sort of fee, if they even let it. Or can you only use Electrons produced by Atoms for the magical extra staking?

What does "magical extra staking" mean? Are you in fairy land when you use your Atoms?

You're in magical fairy land. Ok then, I'll put it bluntly. Are the only use of Electrons produced by Atoms to boost the stakers that the team gives you free coins from the pre-mine?

Not that it matters, you're incompetent at answering questions. You're a prime example of why it makes no sense to let people that paid to be a whale be the testers of the platform. I guess the need to debase is partially the whales fault. You should have caught these issues months ago with all your expertise and testing.

Lol... You have your head so far up ass that you know believe the GAME alpha and Beta testing by the Whales uncovered a defect in the Gensisis block???

a good code walk thru surfaced the defect...

When are you going to add the Whales to ION coin dev team? or can we be testers like we want to be???

Thanks for ignoring the question about the electrons. As an Ionomy whale and representative you are truly incompetent and embarrassing.

I guess the answer is that Electrons produced by Atoms can't be used in game.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:49:17 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 07:41:55 PM by suchmoon

I thought you were trying to say that whales don't test the coin? It's really hard to comprehend some of your ramblings.

But it's cute that you think posting a screenshot with no link to a wallet download or anything else would entice someone to test it. I hope the "team" is not overpaying you as your PR work is not worth shit.

Edit: ok, I'll do it for you. You owe me one million ions.

Source here: https://github.com/empinel/Ion-Core

Edit2: Good news - the crack team of 1 developer is working on it. Bad news - it doesn't look like something 2 days away from a release. Or even 2 weeks for that matter. But maybe the awesome whales can test the shit out of it in 15 minutes, what do I know  Roll Eyes

https://github.com/empinel/Ion-Core/commits/reformStable

Stable LOL Smiley

[Proofs] Change nSubsidy
empinel committed 9 minutes ago

[Chainparams] Rework on the same
empinel committed 20 minutes ago

[Untested][reformStable] Snapshot (Psudo)Stable Client
empinel committed 2 hours ago

[Attempt] Replace BOOST_FOREACH usage, lets see what happens
empinel committed 4 hours ago

[Attempt][Bugfix] Masternode is dysfunctional - les miserables

[Network] Restart parameters for Trial III
empinel committed 5 hours ago
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

I thought you were trying to say that whales don't test the coin? It's really hard to comprehend some of your ramblings.

But it's cute that you think posting a screenshot with no link to a wallet download or anything else would entice someone to test it. I hope the "team" is not overpaying you as your PR work is not worth shit.

Edit: ok, I'll do it for you. You owe me one million ions.

Source here: https://github.com/empinel/Ion-Core

Edit2: Good news - the crack team of 1 developer is working on it. Bad news - it doesn't look like something 2 days away from a release. Or even 2 weeks for that matter. But maybe the awesome whales can test the shit out of it in 15 minutes, what do I know  Roll Eyes

https://github.com/empinel/Ion-Core/commits/reformStable

Stable LOL Smiley

[Proofs] Change nSubsidy
empinel committed 9 minutes ago

[Chainparams] Rework on the same
empinel committed 20 minutes ago

[Untested][reformStable] Snapshot (Psudo)Stable Client
empinel committed 2 hours ago

[Attempt] Replace BOOST_FOREACH usage, lets see what happens

[Attempt][Bugfix] Masternode is dysfunctional - les miserables

[Network] Restart parameters for Trial III
empinel committed 5 hours ago

I feel you missed the icing on this new layer to this fail cake project  Grin
From the developers own Github summary profile...

"Ahmad Kazi (empinel) - I am a 13 year old programmer who likes to procrastinate (a lot, like seriously - I need to stop it). I am a freelance altcoin developer for hire and am boring."

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 09:54:34 PM

I feel you missed the icing on this new layer to this fail cake project  Grin
From the developers own Github summary profile...

"Ahmad Kazi (empinel) - I am a 13 year old programmer who likes to procrastinate (a lot, like seriously - I need to stop it). I am a freelance altcoin developer for hire and am boring."

Ok, but let's be fair - the major problem of this project is not a procrastinating developer Smiley

It's the clueless rudderless greedy incompetent arrogant negligent lying management "team". They would fuck it up regardless whether they hire a 13-year-old loafer or Satoshi Nakamoto.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:56:05 PM

Cheesy

I wonder what BadBitcoin rates this project.

<Insert Declaration of Interests>
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:04:11 AM

Lol... You have your head so far up ass that you know believe the GAME alpha and Beta testing by the Whales uncovered a defect in the Gensisis block???

When are you going to add the Whales to ION coin dev team? or can we be testers like we want to be???

Well, I have to be fair. I have been trying to validate that genesis block claim for over a week but NOBODY can back it up. I also asked the new dev, but he didnt come to such conclusion. Would love to share his opinion, but he asked me to keep it private.

Please explain what pubkey is missing in the genesis block and/or where it is fixed in the "new code".

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:22:29 AM

Well, I have to be fair. I have been trying to validate that genesis block claim for over a week but NOBODY can back it up. I also asked the new dev, but he didnt come to such conclusion. Would love to share his opinion, but he asked me to keep it private.

Please explain what pubkey is missing in the genesis block and/or where it is fixed in the "new code".

since rdewilde hasnt been called a troll im looking forward to that rational question being answered.

rdewilde why did the new dev ask his opinion to be kept private? not asking what his opinion is but whats the desire to keep such opinion private?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 12:40:22 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:18:00 AM by suchmoon

since rdewilde hasnt been called a troll im looking forward to that rational question being answered.

rdewilde why did the new dev ask his opinion to be kept private? not asking what his opinion is but whats the desire to keep such opinion private?

Oh no, rdw has been called a troll precisely because he was asking questions on slack Grin

Anyway, the unwillingness of the freelance (korvas, you still denying this?) dev to get involved into debates is understandable. He's getting paid for coding, not for PR.

Here is the line of code that presumably raised the questions rdw is asking. It really is weird that nobody can back it up:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L154
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 06:36:43 PM

Be a part to the team tesing the ION wallets and join Testnet...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
rdewilde

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:13:14 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 02:17:46 PM by rdewilde

Well, it is not that i would love to share it because it is so spectacular, but more because I trust he can make some analysis on thing we can only speculate about. I'll just take it he just dont wants to end up in the middle of this. No hype intended :-)

He seems like a decent guy/boy, so maybe we'd better leave him out of the storms. As suchmoon says he is here to work on the wallet, not discuss here. He may like to build a reputation, as he is not involved with ion's history, he shouldnt be damaged either.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:20:42 AM

Well, it is that i would love to share it because it is so spectacular, but more because I trust he can make some analysis on thing we can only speculate about. I'll just take it he just dont wants to end up in the middle of this. No hype intended :-)

He seems like a decent guy/boy, so maybe we'd better leave him out of the storms. As suchmoon says he is here to work on the wallet, not discuss here. He may like to build a reputation, as he is not involved with ion's history, he shouldnt be damaged either.

fair enough. i like to think talent can happen at any age and being 13 isnt something to judge with so for the interest in young people not being taken advantage of how are they paying him? ion, btc, usd. he should strongly question and demand good pay from the devs as huey and co seem to contribute stuff all other than ideas. it would be a shame for this youngster to be taken advantage of so early in life. past bounties seem pathetic considering how large the premine is.

personally i stand by the fact huey paid for a dash/blackcoin clone. he got a shitty one that leaked memory crashed etc but idiots like wildshark still told everyone its awesome. bittrex said its so unstable we arent listing it fix it first (after they paid listing fee). huey gets new kid he says wallets a collosal fuckup so they decide to start fresh. its got nothing to do with genesis block. transfers work. its daemon stability that sucks. they say its gen block a d that they were awesome and found it ionites rejoice.

anyone agree this is the likely history of it?

ps im still yet to understand why wildshark makes gifs with his mouse moving in screenshots. im going to take it that he has no idea how to use print screen or a snipping tool? maybe he shouldnt test the wallet till hes mastered that and forum quote tags?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 02:00:23 AM

More plausible than the "official" version. The question is - will they now have someone working on the coin full-time or is it going to be forgotten again as soon as Bittrex lists it? I guess they could just forget it and clone another one 8 months later if needed, cheaper that way. Bagholders seem to be fine with anything.

ps im still yet to understand why wildshark makes gifs with his mouse moving in screenshots. im going to take it that he has no idea how to use print screen or a snipping tool? maybe he shouldnt test the wallet till hes mastered that and forum quote tags?

The funny part is that these are not even his own screenshots. He's making screenshots of other people's screenshots on slack instead of just copying the picture. I doubt he could compile the wallet, let alone test it in any meaningful way.

Sharkie's pic: https://i.gyazo.com/e88be00b06dd74d055c5f8e4b536c1f2.gif
Original: https://i.snag.gy/d7CnSZ.jpg
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:52:51 AM

the ability to crop that image and make the gif with the moving cursor is just the type of super smarts needed to test a coin and game and idea that is going to make the all rich.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 03:33:16 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:19:16 AM by suchmoon

And who the fuck is "Mike"? It turns out it's all his fault!!!##$%$%!!! (I'm not Mike by the way, even though whales blame me for all this shit).

But it's good to see they're still innovative with new excuses. Top notch operation.

Edit: and if anyone still wonders about the 9th and the 15th... surprise, not gonna happen!

Must be Mike's fault.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:35:18 AM

Losing a lead developer is the type of minor information that can only be referenced in super secret whale chats. No need to discuss that with mere regular investors.

I'm just shocked that there's an actual upset user. I had been starting to think this was some odd performance art.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:58:18 AM

Losing a lead developer is the type of minor information that can only be referenced in super secret whale chats. No need to discuss that with mere regular investors.

I'm just shocked that there's an actual upset user. I had been starting to think this was some odd performance art.

give us your money we're super cereal. after you give it to us if its too slow no matter how much we hype it look elsewhere this investment isnt for you. ps no refunds.

translation. we take your cash respond occasionally but dont have to actually deliver anything since we are incorporated on uranus sorry wildshark's anus and its a donation. huey the disciple maker has spoken.

hes a dumb shit and knows it. he should go back to preaching shitty scam words to his flock. at least no money gets stolen just their time. i wonder if he's scared of gods judgement come death. you know sins of greed and all that?
rdewilde

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

personally i stand by the fact huey paid for a dash/blackcoin clone. he got a shitty one that leaked memory crashed etc but .. still told everyone its awesome. bittrex said its so unstable we arent listing it fix it first (after they paid listing fee). huey gets new [dev] he says wallets a collosal fuckup so they decide to start fresh. its got nothing to do with genesis block. transfers work. its daemon stability that sucks. they say its gen block a d that they were awesome and found it ionites rejoice.

It is possible, yes. If it is the truth, I simply don't know. Seems like you agree with the current steps taken though ;-)

In my personal experience this story seems true though, the previous codebase was unstable at some points. I think upgrading to the newest bitcoin core and a more direct fork from other coins like Dash and Blackcoin and DarkCrave is the better path. Not considering any "details".

WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 06:48:18 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 08:31:40 PM by WildShark

the ability to crop that image and make the gif with the moving cursor is just the type of super smarts needed to test a coin and game and idea that is going to make the all rich.

Don't have time to do the little shit when trying to get out the information...

too much of my time spent in secret meetings... HTML5 Wallets...

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:52:14 PM

Don't have time to do the little shit when trying to get out the information...

too much of my time spent in secret meetings... HTML5 Wallets...

another sure sign of success, secret meetings about html5 wallets while the chain is too broken for an exchange and the dev disappears without a mention outside of the secret whale club and while the only person who appears to have a functioning brain in this mess rdewilde doesn't really understand the problem that you super whales found after 8 months of thorough review.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: