Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

Losing a lead developer is the type of minor information that can only be referenced in super secret whale chats. No need to discuss that with mere regular investors.

I'm just shocked that there's an actual upset user. I had been starting to think this was some odd performance art.

I disagree. Dropping the ballast is the right way to get focused and get ur shit in order. What the hell? This coin has never had any talented peeps behind it, and now that another shithead is gone u feel a deep regret of losing something exceptionally important. Talking about secret chat logs is the first sign of dementia. That being said, I suggest u to seek help in a lobotomy room.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 10:37:15 PM

Losing a lead developer is the type of minor information that can only be referenced in super secret whale chats. No need to discuss that with mere regular investors.

I'm just shocked that there's an actual upset user. I had been starting to think this was some odd performance art.

I disagree. Dropping the ballast is the right way to get focused and get ur shit in order. What the hell? This coin has never had any talented peeps behind it, and now that another shithead is gone u feel a deep regret of losing something exceptionally important. Talking about secret chat logs is the first sign of dementia. That being said, I suggest u to seek help in a lobotomy room.

Oh, so that was the plan all along, another one of those they forgot to tell anyone about. Fire the shithead(s) and start doing it right. Sounds legit.

Just wondering, why did they hire the shithead to begin with? And why is shitheadery still continuing even now, what with the new wallet barely breathing despite today being the deadline. Time to drop more ballast? I suggest dropping whales, they weigh a lot and are generally useless.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:56:51 PM

literally one post above mine is wildshill talking about his secret meetings, not to mention all the times he and korvas have mentioned their secret whale meetings. Thanks for the suggestion though, luckily I haven't given these shitheads any money so I still have plenty to get taken care of.

Getting rid of dead weight is good, the way it was appears to be done just reeks of after the fact excuse making that has plagued this group of geniuses since te launch o xpy at least, when there were issues because everyone was a Christmas and new year's parties when the first signs of progress were supposed to take place.

That continued to now, with excuse after excuse, 2 weeks ago the game was delayed because of the apple app store holiday shutdown, then waiting on bittrex, now all of a sudden they need to reboot and start over with a new dev now that those deadlines have come and gone.

why was there no mention of all these important things that were going to be done anyway? why no mention of a change of lead dev? why was the holiday break excuse given if all of this was on the table?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:15:12 AM

literally one post above mine is wildshill talking about his secret meetings, not to mention all the times he and korvas have mentioned their secret whale meetings. Thanks for the suggestion though, luckily I haven't given these shitheads any money so I still have plenty to get taken care of.

Getting rid of dead weight is good, the way it was appears to be done just reeks of after the fact excuse making that has plagued this group of geniuses since te launch o xpy at least, when there were issues because everyone was a Christmas and new year's parties when the first signs of progress were supposed to take place.

That continued to now, with excuse after excuse, 2 weeks ago the game was delayed because of the apple app store holiday shutdown, then waiting on bittrex, now all of a sudden they need to reboot and start over with a new dev now that those deadlines have come and gone.

why was there no mention of all these important things that were going to be done anyway? why no mention of a change of lead dev? why was the holiday break excuse given if all of this was on the table?

This coin is too tainted and plagued with issues that I bet it's doomed for life. No sane investor, one who does their research that is, will ever come close to touching ION. The "Ionomy" isn't gonna be much bigger than the several hundred Ionites they have now (10,000 signups per day. Whoops, wrong coin. Or is it?😜). For ION to take off in the gamine world and the masses adopt it, it gotta be as easy and putting your thumb on the finger print reader on your phone.  Any more complicated than that and people will have zero interest.

But by all means, listen to WildShark and MrCoins. Buy, buy, buy. Every mistake or misstep to those two has been nothing but good things. The team has come up with some good excuses, but these two use even more goofy logic to validate or even praise said excuses. This shit is truly comical.

Are they gonna "rebase" the coin before every game? 8 months, no progress and already cloning another coin. If the problem was truly with the genesis block, they they literally fucked up right from the very beginning. They fucked up the very first block of the coin. And it took them 8 months to realize it?Huh?

And if the rumors are true and they have a 13 year old dev (good for that dude, I hope he is and turns into a talented crypto dev. I hope his reputation doesn't get tainted by working on this project), how is it legal to employ a person that young. Are there not child labor laws? Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't think 13 year olds were allowed to work. Again, this is only true if he is 13. Definitely not trying to bring that dev into this mess, I'll let him be and hope he turns out to be very good.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

Oh, so that was the plan all along, another one of those they forgot to tell anyone about. Fire the shithead(s) and start doing it right. Sounds legit.

Just wondering, why did they hire the shithead to begin with? And why is shitheadery still continuing even now, what with the new wallet barely breathing despite today being the deadline. Time to drop more ballast? I suggest dropping whales, they weigh a lot and are generally useless.

talking about dead weight... what does matlack actually do?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:42:33 AM

talking about dead weight... what does matlack actually do?

He must be the "idea guy".

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

Whatever WildShark and friends talk about in their secret whale bagholder shill meetings, it seems beyond their comprehension that no sane person would ever touch a coin made by Ionomy. ION was a replacement for Paycoin, created by the team that unsuccesfully tried to save Paycoin via XPY.io - and now Team XPY.io/ionomy is about to replace the coin once again. A new blockchain, hooray, the new ION will be Paycoin v3.0, trying to achieve what other gaming shitcoins already do, but without any games.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

I think there is a good chance that the January 15th target hasn't been met. I don't see ION listed on Bittrex and it appears that ionomists are still struggling to get the wallet compiled and running. I haven't seen anything even remotely resembling a test plan for the infamous memory leaks or the blockchain snapshot, but I'm sure the whales are working on it in some secret bunker.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

I think there is a good chance that the January 15th target hasn't been met. I don't see ION listed on Bittrex and it appears that ionomists are still struggling to get the wallet compiled and running. I haven't seen anything even remotely resembling a test plan for the infamous memory leaks or the blockchain snapshot, but I'm sure the whales are working on it in some secret bunker.

Send in another case of red bull to the Shark Cave... Party just getting started!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:20:36 PM

Send in another case of red bull to the Shark Cave... Party just getting started!!

Send me BTC and I'll sell you some PNGs.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 06:52:00 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 07:25:18 PM by WildShark

Right now I'm in the market for some Atoms, got any? Need the Electrons/IONs to play the game

Finishing work on the ION Cannon with Electron boost...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:07:15 PM

Right now I'm in the market for some Atoms, got any? Need the Electrons/IONs to play the game

That's right, Apple is gonna definitely let you import Electrons for free instead of buy them in game where they get their cut.

Better yet, with people like you at the helms, very few people are gonna invest in this coin. But keep buying and lying to yourself.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:25:09 AM

i think i saw matlack post that somewhere on the slack yesterday that it wasn't going to be met and that it was ok because it was an aggressive timeline or something.

why these people are content with no hard deadlines and no progress is truly mind boggling.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

i think i saw matlack post that somewhere on the slack yesterday that it wasn't going to be met and that it was ok because it was an aggressive timeline or something.

why these people are content with no hard deadlines and no progress is truly mind boggling.

I don't think they're content. I feel the 50-100 or less active users left don't really have a choice!
Much like the history of this all, a lot of choice(s) were taken away from the users. It was either convert or lose your holdings.
The ones that get angry and are vocal get shrugged off by Huey or they exit.
The conversion from XPY to ION, now the forceful switch to this ION-core.
A bait and switch which no one outside the group would approve of. Which is why there are so many adamant BCT users on the thread making sure each new users to taught of the teams history in baiting and switching crypto projects.

The only reason I brought the new dev's profile was that I found it funny about the procrastination comment and this teams inability to deliver.
Regardless of his age the ION will still fail overall. We might see a game eventually launched mid-year. But this coins main details and aim to be a gaming-crypto will never be fully delivered or years out until they have a competent team. Competitors like BitCrystals, DigiByte, HYPER, and so on. Have either the cryptos (stable wallets) working with the game devs (separate from the crypto) or they have the platforms developed already to date. The projects also have a better PR presence in the communities as well.

Since the ION team doesn't have high-end talent or high-end funds raised (the average I see going is 200k+ with others). Its not going to be producing much, ever.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:59:52 PM

Their "testing" process is very sad. Looks like they're just poking at things and hoping it won't break. Issues logged in a Google doc. I saw rdw asking why not use Github for issue tracking and the answer was the usual slack bullshit along the lines of "who cares".

I still haven't seen anything hinting to an existence of a requirements document or a test plan so it's not quite clear how they will make sure that the dev did the job and the wallet works as it should. Chaotic attempts by random slackers to build the code and run nodes etc. I don't think adding more people to this "testing" process helps if there is no plan as to what each of them is supposed to do.

I can only suspect that game development or any development within ionomy is similarly disorganized. Unless there is some parallel universe of whales and unicorns working on this project in perfect harmony, Gravity released on time, and ION mooning on Bittrex.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:31:10 PM

Their "testing" process is very sad. Looks like they're just poking at things and hoping it won't break. Issues logged in a Google doc. I saw rdw asking why not use Github for issue tracking and the answer was the usual slack bullshit along the lines of "who cares".

I still haven't seen anything hinting to an existence of a requirements document or a test plan so it's not quite clear how they will make sure that the dev did the job and the wallet works as it should. Chaotic attempts by random slackers to build the code and run nodes etc. I don't think adding more people to this "testing" process helps if there is no plan as to what each of them is supposed to do.

I can only suspect that game development or any development within ionomy is similarly disorganized. Unless there is some parallel universe of whales and unicorns working on this project in perfect harmony, Gravity released on time, and ION mooning on Bittrex.

and when they finally close the doors they'll blame trolls for failure and not anything they couldnt do.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 11:55:12 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:19:46 AM by suchmoon

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

To be fair, this could mean "next year" on the ionomy calendar.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:31:07 AM

I think Sunday is the time of the snapshot, who knows how long the actual rebase will take, and now they say that the ultimate goal was the end of january.

Only 2 years into this mess, maybe the business 101 concept of under promise and over deliver instead of the over promise and deliver a pile of shit that they have been using since ganza will sink in.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:44:03 PM

I think Sunday is the time of the snapshot, who knows how long the actual rebase will take, and now they say that the ultimate goal was the end of january.

Only 2 years into this mess, maybe the business 101 concept of under promise and over deliver instead of the over promise and deliver a pile of shit that they have been using since ganza will sink in.

The team says a lot of things. And can't seem to deliver on those things. They seem to be very good at delivering disappointment that 95% of the Ionites are thrilled to receive.

Either way, once all the Ionites run out of BTC, the project will stall. The entire project is on the shoulders of MrCoins and WildShills BTC.

Keep on delaying and keep on cloning coins. One of these days, nah, they'll never get it right.

The fact that very few investors are critical of the team is not helping the project. The rampant cheerleading does nothing positive for the project. Being critical helps progress. But the sheep seem fine to follow.

I imagine their next fuck up will be welcomed and deemed needed and innovative by the Ionites. The ION team can do no wrong to the Ionites. And if you question said team, they get drowned out and ignored.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 07:21:23 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:20:18 AM by suchmoon

Looks like they started over with a fresh fork of transfercoin... just in time for the deadline tomorrow. Presumably the previous one that was due on January 9th turned out to be beyond repair. They'll get there eventually. Maybe.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: