Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:22:36 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't know someone on slack noticed the timer thing. If you can let me know who that was I'll edit my post and credit them with the discovery.
Edit: I guess I should have known better than trust anything coming out of your shilly piehole. I posted about the timer at 2:52 AM UTC, @kris on slack posted the screenshot at 3:34 AM UTC. Conspiracy solved, you're welcome.

You've just said you didn't notice anyone on slack post about the timer and then you say you posted before @kris. I didn't mention anybody...hmmmm CONTRADICTION in one paragraph.... impressive

The part after "Edit:" was added later. Since you didn't let me know who it was I checked myself. And found out that you lied. I'm baffled how you STILL don't know that lying to ME about ME is quite pointless. You better focus on lying about ionomy, there is at least a chance that you could find someone dumber than you to believe it.

Mobile gaming ARPU seems to be $40-ish. ION inflation ATM is ~29k ION or ~3k USD per day or 1+ million USD per year. Therefore ionomy needs 25k+ average users just to break even on inflation (25,000 * $40 = $1m). Actually it's probably closer to 75k users since only one third of in-game spending goes to the purchase pool.

https://www.statista.com/outlook/211/109/mobile-games/united-states#market-users

That doesn't account for the 17 million coins that already exist and don't seem to be backed by anything of value. There is probably quite a bit of pent-up dump pressure in there.  

Your wrong alright but no point countering as this discussion is irrelevant. First game is soon to launch so we will know in a month or so how wrong or right you are.  

Looking forward to reading your review of Gravity Smiley

Right, actual on topic discussion would be "irrelevant", as opposed to pages upon pages of your pathetic lies Roll Eyes

As usual, you can't even tell which part is "wrong". It's not like I made any predictions, just some basic math. Looks like you believe that ionomy is living in a separate universe where the number of users and amounts spent by each user are not "relevant" to the revenue. But at least we have a new deadline. March 25 it is, the day of reckoning.

Hi Suchmoon, I found your math quite interesting. You are not saying whether you think 75K users is a realistic number, although I can guess the answer ;-) I personnaly think these numbers are at least very realistic and even very underestimated looking at the whole business model. We are talking about much more than just one game. Some will be more successful than others but in theory you only need one. I have played the game by the way, it was tested by many users, so not only whales, and I liked it, and so did my family. Only 6 days and you can try it out yourself.

How many users are the many that tested it?

How many people are actively using ionomy before the game is released?

Are these testers the same people that think "edgey" is a word and that didn't notice that the exchange didn't know what 24 hours was or whatever bittrex noticed that caused the rebase?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:47:16 PM

BTW the numbers that I was throwing around above represent only the revenue side, based on the clearly ludicrous assumption that somehow Gravity wouldn't need advertising. There is no way to get thousands of users without marketing. This is part of the cost per install (CPI), currently $3-$5 (actually higher for more involvement, e.g. registration or purchasing, but let's be generous here) and rising due to the increasingly competitive market. So does ionomy have $200k+ to spend to get those 75k users? We'll find out on March 25.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:04:23 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't know someone on slack noticed the timer thing. If you can let me know who that was I'll edit my post and credit them with the discovery.
Edit: I guess I should have known better than trust anything coming out of your shilly piehole. I posted about the timer at 2:52 AM UTC, @kris on slack posted the screenshot at 3:34 AM UTC. Conspiracy solved, you're welcome.

You've just said you didn't notice anyone on slack post about the timer and then you say you posted before @kris. I didn't mention anybody...hmmmm CONTRADICTION in one paragraph.... impressive

The part after "Edit:" was added later. Since you didn't let me know who it was I checked myself. And found out that you lied. I'm baffled how you STILL don't know that lying to ME about ME is quite pointless. You better focus on lying about ionomy, there is at least a chance that you could find someone dumber than you to believe it.

Mobile gaming ARPU seems to be $40-ish. ION inflation ATM is ~29k ION or ~3k USD per day or 1+ million USD per year. Therefore ionomy needs 25k+ average users just to break even on inflation (25,000 * $40 = $1m). Actually it's probably closer to 75k users since only one third of in-game spending goes to the purchase pool.

https://www.statista.com/outlook/211/109/mobile-games/united-states#market-users

That doesn't account for the 17 million coins that already exist and don't seem to be backed by anything of value. There is probably quite a bit of pent-up dump pressure in there.  

Your wrong alright but no point countering as this discussion is irrelevant. First game is soon to launch so we will know in a month or so how wrong or right you are.  

Looking forward to reading your review of Gravity Smiley

Right, actual on topic discussion would be "irrelevant", as opposed to pages upon pages of your pathetic lies Roll Eyes

As usual, you can't even tell which part is "wrong". It's not like I made any predictions, just some basic math. Looks like you believe that ionomy is living in a separate universe where the number of users and amounts spent by each user are not "relevant" to the revenue. But at least we have a new deadline. March 25 it is, the day of reckoning.

Does that mean then that you figured it out yourself by messing about with your system clock.... how much time have you devoted to Ionomy....  for a non investor me thinks a bit too much  Smiley

Concerning the other stuff it is of course ontopic your mistake isn't in the data it's at a more fundamental level and anyway I'm just lies right so no point in discussion  Smiley but hey that's just me

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:04:43 PM

BTW the numbers that I was throwing around above represent only the revenue side, based on the clearly ludicrous assumption that somehow Gravity wouldn't need advertising. There is no way to get thousands of users without marketing. This is part of the cost per install (CPI), currently $3-$5 (actually higher for more involvement, e.g. registration or purchasing, but let's be generous here) and rising due to the increasingly competitive market. So does ionomy have $200k+ to spend to get those 75k users? We'll find out on March 25.

Yes I understood it was about revenue. I guess there will be some marketing or advertising done however I don't know any details about the budget. But we will find out around Friday.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 07:51:18 PM

Does that mean then that you figured it out yourself by messing about with your system clock.... how much time have you devoted to Ionomy....  for a non investor me thinks a bit too much  Smiley

Concerning the other stuff it is of course ontopic your mistake isn't in the data it's at a more fundamental level and anyway I'm just lies right so no point in discussion  Smiley but hey that's just me

Figured out what? That you lied? It took me a tremendous amount of time, like two minutes of looking at the timestamps of posts. Thank you for your concern though.

So is there anything ION-related that you can discuss? Anything?
korvas128

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

Figured out what? That you lied? It took me a tremendous amount of time, like two minutes of looking at the timestamps of posts. Thank you for your concern though.

With you No but I will comment on your postings if I see more of your bullshit Smiley

You have my permission to comment on my posts too

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:01:11 PM

ion hits page 1 of Brittrex

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
andromeda66

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:03:15 PM

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:23:41 PM

Does that mean then that you figured it out yourself by messing about with your system clock.... how much time have you devoted to Ionomy....  for a non investor me thinks a bit too much  Smiley

Concerning the other stuff it is of course ontopic your mistake isn't in the data it's at a more fundamental level and anyway I'm just lies right so no point in discussion  Smiley but hey that's just me

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

With Ionomy there is nothing to be "defamed". ION is an intransparent, scammy, buggy clone of other cryptocurrencies and the continuation of the Paycoin scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

They lie through their teeth. He has a stake in it but hes not allowed to talk about that. Wait, I recall I punched him 4 months back and he complained to a stranger that i broke his ribs. Back then, he wasnt even involved with crypto and suffered melanoma. U know... if he tells u how much he holds u would commit a suicide which is imminent because its hard to accept ur loss knowing that the bigger part of the money he gained last year was stolen from imbeciles like u.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:35:50 PM

Suchmoon is only looking  for un basis answers to her hard questions...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

With you No but I will comment on your postings if I see more of your bullshit Smiley

Thank you. You mean you will try to concoct more lies to obfuscate any numbers I may attempt to post? I would expect nothing less from you.

Not quite the ionomy discussion I'd like but I'll take what I can get. So what exactly do you think is "defamation" here? Please be specific so I can try to clear up your confusion.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:55:55 PM

Thank you. You mean you will try to concoct more lies to obfuscate any numbers I may attempt to post? I would expect nothing less from you.

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

Not quite the ionomy discussion I'd like but I'll take what I can get. So what exactly do you think is "Trash Talk" here? Please be specific so I can try to clear up your confusion.

Suchmoon to the MOOOOOOON week contiunues

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

Don't worry Gerrit Braun...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854242.msg9503542 (GAW Miners reseller)
https://btcjam.com/listings/27343-official-reseller-of-gawminers-collects-btc-for-the-comming-ico

A lot us are not confused about the mutation from XPY to ION.
We notice all the same dumb tricks being tried again to promote and change the narrative of the scam through BCT.
Like your account around here.

I see your trying the skinner box method again - http://hashminer.eu/pages/comming-soon
I thought "BUY GRAVITY INGAME-ITEMS" was funny enough... then I saw "IN-GAME PRE-SALE-COUPON"  Cheesy
Your probably trying to finish paying off this pesky loan huh? - https://btcjam.com/listings/64526-hashminer-went-forex-part-3!
Those users are concerned why you aren't paying up!?

Let's check out this hot box's social media connections...
https://www.facebook.com/HashMiner/
Ah gawd looks like the last entry was from 2015 showing off the infamous ZenCloud - pngs 
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The twitter account requesting for the ION to be released from Yobit made me lol so much.
https://twitter.com/Hash_Miner/status/835582831984275456

Your confused why people don't want shitware and a hyper-inflated POS coin on their computers and devices, that's all.
We aren't.
Your opaque Gerrit in your motives to scam people here.  Tongue

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:00:56 AM

sad that someone "burned" so badly by GAW would be involved in another shitshow and fall for the same BS.

I really don't get these things. This, pirate, AMC, BFL, AMT, starfish, everything else all are were doomed to fail if they weren't run by scumbags, because the business plans don't make sense at all. Maybe eventually people will realize that before just "getting unlucky" by getting ripped off by scumbags over and over again.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 12:32:18 AM

I'm thinking of running another contest for Gravity launch, hopefully more productive than the one we had last year now that we have a timer and all.

XPY seems to be quite thoroughly dead so unfortunately the prize this time would be slow and obsolete BTC.

However I'm not sure what should be the objective for the contest. Guessing the number of downloads is kinda lame since the accurate number is not publicly available. I was thinking something to do with the ION exchange rate maybe. If anyone has any ideas - please help me out.

There is going to be a new hard and fast rule: only Jr. Member and up can participate, and must have posted in this thread at least once before this post. In other words - new accounts or newly purchased accounts should not bother.

Oh, and pixelpowered can't bet on 0, whatever the contest is Grin
korvas128

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:45:55 AM

I'm thinking of running another contest for Gravity launch, hopefully more productive than the one we had last year now that we have a timer and all.

XPY seems to be quite thoroughly dead so unfortunately the prize this time would be slow and obsolete BTC.

However I'm not sure what should be the objective for the contest. Guessing the number of downloads is kinda lame since the accurate number is not publicly available. I was thinking something to do with the ION exchange rate maybe. If anyone has any ideas - please help me out.

There is going to be a new hard and fast rule: only Jr. Member and up can participate, and must have posted in this thread at least once before this post. In other words - new accounts or newly purchased accounts should not bother.

Pixelpowered the business plan does make sense although difficult to understand if the only language spoken is Pump, Dump, Run

Suchmoon how about a competition predicting what the ION price will be on Gravity launch day or what the price will be 30 days after launch

Here's the latest info from Bitrex you could use as a guide

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 12:59:14 AM

Suchmoon how about a competition predicting what the ION price will be on Gravity launch day or what the price will be 30 days after launch

For that it would be nice to have weighted average, which as far as I can see Bittrex doesn't provide. Here is an example from Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnChartData&currencyPair=BTC_ETH&start=1488038400&end=9999999999&period=14400

I can't see anything like that on trex. There is min/max, which I think is too volatile and probably can be manipulated with little effort.

korvas128

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:11:39 AM

For that it would be nice to have weighted average, which as far as I can see Bittrex doesn't provide. Here is an example from Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnChartData&currencyPair=BTC_ETH&start=1488038400&end=9999999999&period=14400

I can't see anything like that on trex. There is min/max, which I think is too volatile and probably can be manipulated with little effort.

It was just a suggestion  Smiley

Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:25:03 AM

Bitcointalk member with the highest place on gravity scoreboard after the first weekly tornament sounds fun Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: