Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:45:37 PM

what happened  to the  ION,   price rise  to  a lever  which  should be   impossible ,  is there a big  improvement from dev team ?

fake exchanger pump
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

what happened  to the  ION,   price rise  to  a lever  which  should be   impossible ,  is there a big  improvement from dev team ?

Definitely a pump

Look at the price, No news, nothing but it is up by 200+ - 300+%

It start off with a minor pump, people get in follow the pump and the volume goes crazy 1096 btc as the time i posted this
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 01:59:26 PM

This is going to be interesting.

Will the paycoiners be able to get on the gravy train? Or will the bubble deflate as soon as the wallet is enabled?

TBH I wouldn't feel particularly sorry if the pumpers underestimated the shittyness of this coin and end up holding the bags but I have a feeling they're not that stupid. It's more likely that giddy slackers will get owned, again.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

Was there some announcement regarding the wallet? Or its just some group of pumpers pumping the hell out the Ionomy? I personally like the coin, but will not be very happy about the fact that its being used as a pump and dump coin.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:26:26 PM

Was there some announcement regarding the wallet? Or its just some group of pumpers pumping the hell out the Ionomy? I personally like the coin, but will not be very happy about the fact that its being used as a pump and dump coin.

Definitely a group of pumpers. The coin doesn't have enough original innovation nor has it stuck to its road map (one game per month anyone) to warrant this rise to actually stick.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:21:29 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 06:19:19 PM by korvas128

i dont think they understand this whole private public key thing. the mathematical cryptography just has values items sit at.

its like them calling the postal service up after they change fees to ask when they are coming to update the mailbox at the front of their house.

im most interested in wildshark and korvas's dissappearance. seems they will be back when the chains moving again so i guess they just run from the kitchen when it gets hot

boki/tor isnt a dev is he? actually i dont think any can be considered devs if they just copy changes from other coins to fix.

ive also never heard of leading edge... just bleeding edge.

how are you innovative if you just copy new blockchain changes. this makes you an immitator not innovator. business buzz words should be backed up... state how you are innovative else its misleading and false advertising.

i for 1 discourage game devs from using ionomy as a platform. they would have just lost weeks of revenue and also likely to again based on past track record rebase etc. its high risk to use their coin. the devs have no risk as they have their premine. and they centralise decisions like banks choosing to rollback without consideration for those that did honest transactions. they should have tagged the bad masternode and just revoked those transactions at a min.

I haven't gone anywhere just been lurking and observing  Smiley

Interesting argument to discourage game devs......

What would your solution have been ? Implement a fix, keep the same chain & let everyone keep the extra stakes including the thieves. Maybe this is what the thieves were banking on...... short sighted greedy investors pushing the devs into a corner

The thieves attempts were foiled with the outcome being a stronger ionomy. Think of this as your immune system fighting off an infection. The next infection that comes along will have to battle an even stronger immune system...... like life if it don't kill you it will make you stronger.

BTW. Have you had a chance to checkout the new wallet yet it's brill.

I really like how they've cleaned up the Masternodes tab which btw has nothing to do with the exploit  Grin

did you read? i said at minimum they should blacklist the bad masternode and its transactions. iterate from the start trans and flag the masternodes doing it.

interesting argument to discourage game dev? so you think its good that game devs would of lost money? do you think it appropriate? i think its a valid point. if it happens in the future is it acceptable to hurt those you ate trying to attract? your thoughts here on why thats acceptable please dont avoid answering it.

your immune system analogy is just an attempt at a feel good statement and is flawed. if this change was an immune system then it didnt attack the virus like immune systems do it attacked the bodies organs as well. this immune response destroyed the growth the body did in that few weeks. also immune systems remember that same virus and doesnt protect from new strains. the process repeats again when a new threat comes to the body. so im assuming the immune response from ionomy next infection is to attack the body again and harm everything to get 1 user? thats why i said devs should be aware and stay away as they are burdened with the risk. ion devs have their premine... rollback doesnt hurt them.

your analogy with immune systems is now accurate.

Yep I read it...

did you read? i said at minimum they should blacklist the bad masternode and its transactions. iterate from the start trans and flag the masternodes doing it.

How would that stop the thieves. What's to stop them setting up another node or mixing the coin. A fix secure's the network but the thieves are is still able to steal ION and the ecosystem is left awash with coin. Another analogy  Smiley The rollback is just like a person with cancer having chemotherapy, Chemotherapy harms the whole body but it also kills the cancer. The ION investor is harmed but they recover.   

interesting argument to discourage game dev? so you think its good that game devs would of lost money? do you think it appropriate? i think its a valid point. if it happens in the future is it acceptable to hurt those you ate trying to attract? your thoughts here on why thats acceptable please dont avoid answering it.

It's not good that a game dev would lose out, in fact it's not good for anybody apart from the thieves to lose out. What does it it say about the devs if they let the thieves keep their stolen ion. Is it acceptable for thieves to steal ION + fuck up the network Huh Is this something your okay with. A rollback isn't an action taken lightly but what other solutions exist ?

your immune system analogy is just an attempt at a feel good statement and is flawed. if this change was an immune system then it didnt attack the virus like immune systems do it attacked the bodies organs as well. this immune response destroyed the growth the body did in that few weeks. also immune systems remember that same virus and doesnt protect from new strains. the process repeats again when a new threat comes to the body. so im assuming the immune response from ionomy next infection is to attack the body again and harm everything to get 1 user? thats why i said devs should be aware and stay away as they are burdened with the risk. ion devs have their premine... rollback doesnt hurt them.

How do you know it's 1 user Huh You do know that once your immune system defeats the virus it doesn't disappear never to return. It either comes back and you kill it without you noticing or it evolves into something else, the new blockchain does this.... we could go on & on & on but I'm kinda getting bored as I know my words are wasted on you

The ramifications of the rollback ?? the network seems faster, it's definitely more secure and I have a new wallet Smiley The best bit for me bit though is knowing the thieves are looking at the ion price on bitrex 

The devs No.1 job is to protect their investors...... job done  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:59:20 PM

This is going to be interesting.

Will the paycoiners be able to get on the gravy train? Or will the bubble deflate as soon as the wallet is enabled?

TBH I wouldn't feel particularly sorry if the pumpers underestimated the shittyness of this coin and end up holding the bags but I have a feeling they're not that stupid. It's more likely that giddy slackers will get owned, again.

I still have like 1200 xpy as a reminder to myself for being an idiot!

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:28:36 PM

no korvas their job is not done. many ion promoters here have praised the team for security trust etc. it is the teams fault this occured through their software. like they take their premine they should take accountability for losses too.

you seem to be all pro yay the hacker was stopped but basically think those honest people will recover and get over it. this is a horrible attitude. you do realise if someone sold game cards they would be double our? their stock + ion. if they did say 10k business in that tome it'd be 20k... what do you say to that? o just get over it you'll recover?

can you promise this wont happen again? does ion just roll back again?

the team handled this horribly, reacted slow and communicated on the site slow as well. yet you seem to have nothing but praise to them. makes me wonder if you sold 10k usd$ ion for btc and had a roll back wiping that if you'd still be singing the same tune
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 11:08:33 PM

the team handled this horribly, reacted slow and communicated on the site slow as well. yet you seem to have nothing but praise to them. makes me wonder if you sold 10k usd$ ion for btc and had a roll back wiping that if you'd still be singing the same tune

These are not ordinary paycoiners. They not only praised Garza up until and even after he pretty much admitted he scammed them (January - March 2015, when the promised $20 buyback didn't materialize), but also stuck with XPY and the "team" trying to revive it, which didn't happen, then pivoted to mobile gaming, which didn't happen, now I guess it's the faucet business model they're going to be praising for the next few months.

These guys and gals are truly hardcore. And I'm guessing after today's pumpy-dump they will feel even more motivated to sing along.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:33:35 PM

These are not ordinary paycoiners. They not only praised Garza up until and even after he pretty much admitted he scammed them (January - March 2015, when the promised $20 buyback didn't materialize), but also stuck with XPY and the "team" trying to revive it, which didn't happen, then pivoted to mobile gaming, which didn't happen, now I guess it's the faucet business model they're going to be praising for the next few months.

These guys and gals are truly hardcore. And I'm guessing after today's pumpy-dump they will feel even more motivated to sing along.

i just got a pm from one of these 2 post people.

to them no i dont have a telegram for the pump group. like all coins pumped a lot of ofpeople will lose trying to ride it. ion pump is no different to any pump avoid them all! im not involved nor do i intend to ever be involved in pump groups. pump groups turn bag holders into bag holders that pay more for their bags.
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:13:41 AM

Soon enough, you trolling bastards will truly feel like the idiots you are.  It will be great  Smiley ion has places to go without you
korvas128

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:33:47 AM

to them no i dont have a telegram for the pump group. like all coins pumped a lot of ofpeople will lose trying to ride it. ion pump is no different to any pump avoid them all! im not involved nor do i intend to ever be involved in pump groups. pump groups turn bag holders into bag holders that pay more for their bags.

Which 2 of the post people sent you a PM was it oOoO or suchmoon ?

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:42:07 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 02:19:29 AM by o0o0

Which 2 of the post people sent you a PM was it oOoO or suchmoon ?

what are you going on about?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=956102

this person now on 3 posts asked me about telegram channels for ion pump group.
why would i ask myself in pm?

why would suchmoon ask me? its just some new ie account trying to chase free pump money.

edit
o wait i see now. korvas read the quoted boxes and you'll see i stated it. seems you didnt read and latched onto the wait someone was asked by what you consider a troll on a pump group. read the replies carefully including who made the post to avoid misinterpreting things and possibly asking questions which dont make sense.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

Soon enough, you trolling bastards will truly feel like the idiots you are.  It will be great  Smiley ion has places to go without you

right... as opposed to people that would of had their money rolled back because this places to go coin and team didnt have it secured?

i get it you want to ride profits but try to look at the big picture and not just with you rosey boy bands are awesome teenage excitement mentality kicking in...
korvas128

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:47:11 AM

Black or white, rich or poor, man or woman, stupid or clever, honest or a crook. Garza didn't care as long as you had money you were a target  Grin Grin Grin and what a good job he did.

The Ionomy team like you and most of the people on this thread were customers of Garza and so got ripped off. When it all collapsed the team tried to salvage XPY. After around 6 mths of trying to work with the XPY devs they had no option but to create ION as XPY didn't fit the bill. When they switched they offered all their customers the opportunity to join them with an 8 to 1 switch to ION. You have been trolling since the coins inception.

Fast forward to now

1 XPY = $.02
1 ION = $1.23

You and your fellow long term trolls should be ashamed of yourselves as anyone for the past 15 months who has listened to your bullshit has lost out

Ion will one day hit $90 and I'm wondering to what level does it need to reach for you to eat humble pie is it $5, $15, $30, $60 or $90

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:53:20 AM

Black or white, rich or poor, man or woman, stupid or clever, honest or a crook. Garza didn't care as long as you had money you were a target  Grin Grin Grin and what a good job he did.

The Ionomy team like you and most of the people on this thread were customers of Garza and so got ripped off. When it all collapsed the team tried to salvage XPY. After around 6 mths of trying to work with the XPY devs they had no option but to create ION as XPY didn't fit the bill. When they switched they offered all their customers the opportunity to join them with an 8 to 1 switch to ION. You have been trolling since the coins inception.

Fast forward to now

1 XPY = $.02
1 ION = $1.23

You and your fellow long term trolls should be ashamed of yourselves as anyone for the past 15 months who has listened to your bullshit has lost out

Ion will one day hit $90 and I'm wondering to what level does it need to reach for you to eat humble pie is it $5, $15, $30, $60 or $90

you do realise the wallets down and pump groups are taking advantage right? its happened with doge before. do you honestly believe its just normal investor interest? if you do you should feel ashamed of yourself for misleading people into thinking that.

if people buy at $1 odd and after wallet enables and it plummets 60c if they complain will you agree its lost money when they complain or blame a pump group telling them they shouldnt have bought in a pump? you cant have it both ways korvas.

and of course it may rise to $90 one day but not because its growing but because bitcoin has gone to some high value. but then again all other crapy altcoins will too but not on their merits. however if peopleheld that same btc amount they would have had more. stop riding on btcs success. starting valuing in satoshi increase, then people will take you seriously.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

Is ION still a gaming coin? If so, where the fuck are all the games? Would it make sense for Sony to release a gaming system with one half baked game? If they did, they wouldn't be considered a gaming company.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:31:11 AM

Is ION still a gaming coin? If so, where the fuck are all the games? Would it make sense for Sony to release a gaming system with one half baked game? If they did, they wouldn't be considered a gaming company.

im starting to wonder why an investor would buy ion instead of spending $500 on a nintendo, xbox or playstation and games. you'd have games (plural) to play.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 12:31:48 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:28:16 AM by suchmoon

Black or white, rich or poor, man or woman, stupid or clever, honest or a crook. Garza didn't care as long as you had money you were a target  Grin Grin Grin and what a good job he did.

Fast forward to now

1 XPY = $.02
1 ION = $1.23

ION ICO price range: 45-55k sat

It's currently trading at the lower end of that range and seems to be sliding down after the pump.

Context matters my friend.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

But it as a nice attempt with the revisionist history, I'll give you that. Matlack was told - and not just by "trolls" but many of his co-victims as well - in March 2015 that the idea of reviving XPY is absurd. It took them a year to realize that. How much wealth and effort was wasted in that time? It's taken them another year to realize that producing a blockbuster game might be harder than they thought. If only someone could have told that last year... I have a feeling there is a pattern developing here.

How is Gravity doing BTW? Still incomplete?
manshed

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

Is that salt in your mouth for selling early? Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: