Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
DaZuru

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

No, a wise move would have been to "let it go" when you had a chance instead of shilling this shit for years. What's your real cost basis? Thought so.
Started thinking about this question, one I think the IRS is pondering as well. Smiley  Trades between coins are to be considered taxable, no more pushing the tax burden down the road with trades until you cash out.  Not sure of the best way to record these. Online software I have seen is expensive. CoinTracking.info and CryptoCompare.com seem to be highly rated. If you only make a few trades a spreadsheet. Using a trading bot and hundreds of trades, painful.

Sorry drifted away there. Back to your question, not sure how you would want someone to share their cost basis? I wouldn't want to on an open forum, plus who is to say if it is all made up?  Would almost need a bonded third party to verify account ownership and cost information. Not really worth it for a message board discussion. Maybe an idea for a blockchain solution? I mean if it can work for Kitties....Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

Almost got you where you post something without a derogatory comment, the Alice in Wonderland reference is borderline. Smiley  Freaking 14 degrees in Texas for New Years...

Rabbit hole is borderline? Roll Eyes

Do you have a style guide for DaZuru-approved forum posting? So that I could post derogatory things about it.

Ion Jan 1 trading at $3.25 / .00024650btc pretty good when you consider ion is nowhere near it's value potential and Jan 1 last year it was trading at $.09 or .00010011btc

At some point this year like almost all the trolls that were hanging around here 22 months ago you will just disappear.... feel free to make a note of this post and prove me wrong.

About your photoshop snipe at me

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.6143

I hope your attempts in 2018 at subterfuge stay at the same level  Smiley

You should not use words you don't understand. Makes you look even more of an idiot than your Photoshop or Canadian dollar bullshit. Still waiting for you to post the Australian dollar sign, how is that coming?

Was gonna add that dumb shills like you reflect badly on ION but the fact is - no one outside of the hardcore group of bagholders really cares about it, so it's probably ok. Flaunt the true colors of ionomy with pride. Can't wait to see the new conspiracies you're gonna accuse me of.

Started thinking about this question, one I think the IRS is pondering as well. Smiley  Trades between coins are to be considered taxable, no more pushing the tax burden down the road with trades until you cash out.  Not sure of the best way to record these. Online software I have seen is expensive. CoinTracking.info and CryptoCompare.com seem to be highly rated. If you only make a few trades a spreadsheet. Using a trading bot and hundreds of trades, painful.

Sorry drifted away there. Back to your question, not sure how you would want someone to share their cost basis? I wouldn't want to on an open forum, plus who is to say if it is all made up?  Would almost need a bonded third party to verify account ownership and cost information. Not really worth it for a message board discussion. Maybe an idea for a blockchain solution? I mean if it can work for Kitties....Smiley

Shark always brags about ION gains as if he got it at the ICO price or some other arbitrarily low cost. Therefore the question - what's the real cost basis? I'm not asking how much he owns. E.g I mentioned DCR - if I tell you my average cost basis is $0.374, that doesn't tell you how rich I am or any other personally-sensitive info. And yes, anybody can lie... so the question is mostly rhetorical anyway. He didn't get it at the ICO price, that's the point.
cryptophil

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

Can anyone inform me what is the stake on 1000ION coins day or weekly?

To stake or not to stake! Be stake or be there!
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

Shark always brags about ION gains as if he got it at the ICO price or some other arbitrarily low cost. Therefore the question - what's the real cost basis? I'm not asking how much he owns. E.g I mentioned DCR - if I tell you my average cost basis is $0.374, that doesn't tell you how rich I am or any other personally-sensitive info. And yes, anybody can lie... so the question is mostly rhetorical anyway. He didn't get it at the ICO price, that's the point.

I hate to inform you suchmoon but the IONs I am releasing back into the wild have a real cost of free. Therefore my average cost basis is $0.0 and the traded price is pure profit. That's what's so nice about ION being a POS coin and receiving FREE IONs from my Shark Nodes and Staking wallet. I also receive "free" ION coins from my Ionomy LTD stakers and my cost basis is again $0.0. My initial supply of IONs to build my fleet of Shark Nodes were earned from ownership of Atoms rewarded with with FREE IONs. Some of my IONs were purchased at ICO prices. I also added more Shark Nodes when the price of ION dipped to ten cents. The profit from trading the free IONs has given me the chance to clear the loses from previous crypto investments... ION has been a very good investment for me thanks to being an early adopter of the Ionomy Vision!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:07:22 AM

I hate to inform you suchmoon but the IONs I am releasing back into the wild have a real cost of free. Therefore my average cost basis is $0.0 and the traded price is pure profit. That's what's so nice about ION being a POS coin and receiving FREE IONs from my Shark Nodes and Staking wallet. I also receive "free" ION coins from my Ionomy LTD stakers and my cost basis is again $0.0. My initial supply of IONs to build my fleet of Shark Nodes were earned from ownership of Atoms rewarded with with FREE IONs. Some of my IONs were purchased at ICO prices. I also added more Shark Nodes when the price of ION dipped to ten cents. The profit from trading the free IONs has given me the chance to clear the loses from previous crypto investments... ION has been a very good investment for me thanks to being an early adopter of the Ionomy Vision!!!

Just as expected, loads of cow manure and no mention of the bitcoins you sank into Paycoin and xpy.io PNGs Smiley

You never disappoint Sharkie, in the way a non-housebroken dog never disappoints.
DaZuru

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

Do you have a style guide for DaZuru-approved forum posting? So that I could post derogatory things about it.

Why Yes! Happy to share. http://www.ninja-creative.com/8-wacky-writing-styles-to-entertain-your-readers/  Fire away!  Smiley
DaZuru

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

Just as expected, loads of cow manure and no mention of the bitcoins you sank into Paycoin and xpy.io PNGs Smiley

You never disappoint Sharkie, in the way a non-housebroken dog never disappoints.

Crap I would be hard pressed to follow my trail of BTC since 2012. My first successful BTC receive was from a faucet for .006 on October 1, 2012. Funny to think it is worth $84 today. Cracks me up. I would hit those faucets like clockwork. I had fun learning. I keep better records since around 2016, so I can judge my choices. Good and bad choices made. Smiley  Not as bad as ordering two pizzas.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

Why Yes! Happy to share. http://www.ninja-creative.com/8-wacky-writing-styles-to-entertain-your-readers/  Fire away!  Smiley

Not sure how that could apply, this ain't a blog or a news site, more like the sewer of the intertubes. Although Shark seems to be employing #1 in an impressively convincing way.

Crap I would be hard pressed to follow my trail of BTC since 2012. My first successful BTC receive was from a faucet for .006 on October 1, 2012. Funny to think it is worth $84 today. Cracks me up. I would hit those faucets like clockwork. I had fun learning. I keep better records since around 2016, so I can judge my choices. Good and bad choices made. Smiley  Not as bad as ordering two pizzas.

Again, not the point. Shark, korvas, and some other braggarts here have been trying to paint ION as a great investment, while it's clear to anyone with 3rd grade math skills that it doesn't add up unless you apply some very creative accounting.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 04:05:04 PM by WildShark

Your right suchmoon, I forgot to add that I built my initial Shark Nodes from XPY to ION swap opportunity offered by Huey. I was swapping the XPY for IONs at less than 2 cents apiece. Therfore the cost basis was around 14.5 cents per ION. This was a wonderful opportunity to exit the Paycon adventure. I store these IONs in Ionomy LTD stakers and double my daily profit by applying Electrons to them daily!!! This revenue stream provides me free IONs daily for as long as Ionomy LTD is in business.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
DaZuru

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Not sure how that could apply, this ain't a blog or a news site, more like the sewer of the intertubes. Although Shark seems to be employing #1 in an impressively convincing way.

Again, not the point. Shark, korvas, and some other braggarts here have been trying to paint ION as a great investment, while it's clear to anyone with 3rd grade math skills that it doesn't add up unless you apply some very creative accounting.
I was just trying to be funny, but I do employ number one myself at times. Not on purpose, but I do love beer.

Like we discussed earlier, not sure how you prove anything, but creative accounting aside, I've had a very positive experience from my investment. Don't really want to give details in a public space. If I was from the outside looking in, trying to vet an investment, the ION math is pretty much public knowledge. I have in the past, with quite a few investment thoughts, pretended to invest on a spreadsheet and then compared actual performance over a certain time span to judge if I wanted to enter an investment. Other than liquidity, and entry timing of ION, (oh and being a shitcoin Smiley )what part of the math doesn't work out in your analysis? I hope you realize by now that I am not out to pick a fight, but if we only listen to people that agree with us, we may lose important perspectives.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

Your right suchmoon, I forgot to add that I built my initial Shark Nodes from XPY to ION swap opportunity offered by Huey. I was swapping the XPY for IONs at less than 2 cents apiece. Therfore the cost basis was around 14.5 cents per ION. This was a wonderful opportunity to exit the Paycon adventure. I store these IONs in Ionomy LTD stakers and double my daily profit by applying Electrons to them daily!!! This revenue stream provides me free IONs daily for as long as Ionomy LTD is in business.

That would be the same Huey who told you to buy XPY and XPYBits before he told you to swap to ION? Who propped up the dead scam for a year?

As for 2 cents a piece... you're lying now, or you lied here:

https://archive.fo/hyF8N#selection-9982.0-10057.42

I bought my 100 XPY when it went to .00201

The IONs that you got by converting those paycoins cost you 0.016 BTC or ~$220 each. Good luck breaking even.

I was just trying to be funny, but I do employ number one myself at times. Not on purpose, but I do love beer.

Like we discussed earlier, not sure how you prove anything, but creative accounting aside, I've had a very positive experience from my investment. Don't really want to give details in a public space. If I was from the outside looking in, trying to vet an investment, the ION math is pretty much public knowledge. I have in the past, with quite a few investment thoughts, pretended to invest on a spreadsheet and then compared actual performance over a certain time span to judge if I wanted to enter an investment. Other than liquidity, and entry timing of ION, (oh and being a shitcoin Smiley )what part of the math doesn't work out in your analysis? I hope you realize by now that I am not out to pick a fight, but if we only listen to people that agree with us, we may lose important perspectives.

You posted the numbers yourself... price-wise ION underperforms even the granddaddy of all coins BTC, not to mention top altcoins, and that's just 2017. Looks far worse if you go back to the ICO.

Math gets wonky when you start including or excluding arbitrary components, like staking or forks, or fudge the cost basis like Shark is doing.

And that's before we even get to assessing the risk of a 100%-premined, 75%-team-owned, centralized, opaque, illiquid coin. I guess "shitcoin" covers all that, just being more specific here.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:06:24 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 08:07:05 PM by WildShark

That would be the same Huey who told you to buy XPY and XPYBits before he told you to swap to ION? Who propped up the dead scam for a year?

I think that's the Huey that runs Ionomy LTD. it's a matter of fact that he does... He offered the swap deals for all investors of the crypto community. I don't think he recommended the swap was a scam... Did suchmoon utilize any of these  awesome ION investment offers?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

I think that's the Huey that runs Ionomy LTD. it's a matter of fact that he does... He offered the swap deals for all investors of the crypto community. I don't think he recommended the swap was a scam... Did suchmoon utilize any of these  investment deals?

He propped up XPY, which is a proven scam. Your evasive maneuver is quite lame. How about those $220 IONs? Not quite as free as you were making it sound.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:09:39 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 08:38:10 PM by WildShark

I think that's the Huey that runs Ionomy LTD. it's a matter of fact that he does... He offered the swap deals for all investors of the crypto community. I don't think he recommended the swap was a scam... Did suchmoon utilize any of these awesome ION investment offers?

He propped up XPY, which is a proven scam. Your evasive maneuver is quite lame. How about those $220 IONs? Not quite as free as you were making it sound.
Which IONs are you asking me for? I also receive "free" IONs for winning ION Community challenages or Ionomy Studio games...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

I think that's the Huey that runs Ionomy LTD. it's a matter of fact that he does... He offered the swap deals for all investors of the crypto community. I don't think he recommended the swap was a scam... Did suchmoon utilize any of these awesome ION investment offers?

Which IONs are you asking me for? I also receive "free" IONs for winning ION Community challenages or Ionomy Studio games...

Drunk again? I'm not asking for your IONs, you can keep that shit. I'm asking to clarify the actual cost basis of your IONs, which you lied about profusely. According to this post, it's ~ 0.016 BTC per ION, not zero:

WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:36:33 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 10:15:19 PM by WildShark

Which IONs are you asking me for? I also receive "free" IONs for winning ION Community challenges or Ionomy Studio games...

Drunk again? I'm not asking for your IONs, you can keep that shit. I'm asking to clarify the actual cost basis of your IONs, which you lied about profusely. According to this post, it's ~ 0.016 BTC per ION, not zero:

My investment records are sealed for ION cost basis (2017)... come back and ask me the question next year when IRS approves legislation and guideline on how to treat crypto coins. I also got "free" IONs from underneath the table when cleaning the Ionomy LTD Whale's lounge after the Secret meetings. I hide those away in the Shark Cave for a rainy day usage...

Quitting time.. I think I will take your recommendation and have a strong mixed drink to kill the pain of the lies  Huh

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

My investment records are sealed for ION cost basis (2017)... come back and ask me the question next year when IRS approves legislation and guideline on how to treat crypto coins. I also got "free" IONs from underneath the table when cleaning the Ionomy LTD Whale's lounge after the Secret meetings. I hide those away in the Shark Cave for a rainy day usage...

Quitting time.. I think I will take your recommendation and have a strong mixed drink to kill the pain of the lies  Huh

Yeah right... This was back in 2015-2016. You should have paid your taxes on those already and the guidelines are quite clear. Somehow the IRS is not preventing you from bragging about your "free" IONs though.

Stop lying if you don't like the pain.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:35:21 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:03:09 AM by WildShark

ION Rocket cruising at THREE Dollars! Houston, are we clear for stage 3 separation? stage 3 will free fall to  earth when fuel is used UP!!!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

lol

WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

ION Rocket cruising above THREE Dollars Mark

Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: