Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

power-grid phase one infrastructure and security-upgrades

https://ion.community/topic/757/ionomy-3-0-power-grid-phase-one-infrastructure-and-security-upgrades

Major infrastructure and security upgrades have been completed. All systems are now online and functioning normally. While the monkeys were under-the-hood tinkering, they added some system enhancements — originally planned for later — in preparation for the upcoming ionomy.com re-launch. Required action: reset your password The security upgrades required all users ...

https://news.ionomy.com/maintenance-completed/

you work for these crooks? :\  there is like a 100BTC debt over shadowing this project are you aware of Josh Garza?

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:32:55 AM

Off course I'm lying it wasn't Canadian it was the Australian dollar so in answer to your simple question it's $1.99 USD or $2.59 AUD, the image shows 2 different currencies

You either live in Australia, used a VPN  running Gravity on a emulator or the only person on the planet to pick this up.

You were trying to troll a problem out of nothing...... Even if the dollar signs match but the values were different you would know as you'd be living with the local currency of that country and are aware already of any value differences. This is Google Play not an in house payment engine something the user is already familiar with................

In future how about you use clear images instead of being deliberately vague. my bad stay the same

Compared to you your right I am dense, I'm just jealous wishing I was a very VERY stable genius like you

Clear images? Grin Are you STILL trying to imply there was something "unclear" in what I posted on this subject? Here is the thing:

0) the issue was simple to begin with, but instead of acknowledging its existence and moving on...
1) you lied about it being photoshopped - I posted a video to disprove that
2) you lied about it being somehow caused by the emulator - I posted a pic of a real phone to disprove that
3) you lied about the dollar sign without a line being a Canadian dollar sign - well, that's just plain stupid
4) you lied about me deleting posts - hmmm, I already used "stupid", so let's call this one moronic
5) now you're still lying about me being in Australia or somehow "unclear" or some shit like that

I gotta be honest, I did not expect a simple screenshot to trigger you into making such a pretzel out of yourself but it has become a great source of entertainment. I can't wait for your next delusion.

Canadian dollar signs LOL... it's gonna be hard to top that one though. Keep trying.

That's another 5 lies to add to your list how many am I on now..... 20, 30 40 over it's been 2 years and I've lost count 

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:39:58 AM

So let me see if I understand this coin.

OP says dev is not related to xpy. Hmm, maybe not dev but surely someone behind this coin must be.
Why would you offer to exchange 8 xpy for 1 ion?

Why didn't all the xpy you receive not get burnt?

Why did lots of xpy get dumped on the exchange immediately after your offer was taken up?

Why are people who were left holding paycoin stupid enough to exchange it for ION anyway. Do they really think ION is going to be 20 cents. Maybe you should say you are going to have a 20 cent floor?

This is the most obvious scam coin out there. Avoid

this^ WHY HAS THE SEC NOT SHUT DOWN BITTREX AND PAYCOIN/ION? :\ hmmm ===>

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

..many questions here...

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
korvas128

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

After my last post the ion price reached an all time high of $4.72...... this time last year it was $.09.

This increase was all me. I made it happen because I is a very very stable genius oops forget your the very very stable genius I'm the dense one Sad

Man's not hot, never hot. Two plus two is four Minus one that's three, quick maths  Grin

ION has taken a tiny tiny step closer to 50% DASH price - $1,035

So predictable, when your pants are on fire you pivot to ION pump'n'dumps with some crazy sauce sprinkled on. You're right about 50%, except it's not relative to DASH but to ION's own ICO price two years ago... such a momentous achievement, only dropped by half when the rest of the market is bubbling like a cauldron.

Nothing better going on to change the subject to? How's that Gravity rewrite doing? Can't wait to go to Australia to take new screenshots.

Concerning DASH...

2 years ago after spending a year lurking in XPY.io I decided to drop everything apart from BTC & ION. Then about 6 months living with this  decision I figured out if Ionomy/ION is successful ION could easily reach 50% the price of DASH. This is a percentage not a value goal. Fast forward to today nothing has changed that's my long term tick box of success  Smiley although with the launch of the PWR/GRD components I will review again in about 6 months

Concerning the bubbling cauldron of the crypto market how much money do you think is invested in vapour, invested in projects that today are 100% speculative. Many will fizzle out leaving investors with nothing where do you think they will take their money, have any idea which projects are going to survive and prosper ?

For the relaunch of Gravity save yourself some money and buy a VPN it's actually much cheaper than having to book a flight Grin 

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

Concerning DASH...

2 years ago after spending a year lurking in XPY.io I decided to drop everything apart from BTC & ION. Then about 6 months living with this  decision I figured out if Ionomy/ION is successful ION could easily reach 50% the price of DASH. This is a percentage not a value goal. Fast forward to today nothing has changed that's my long term tick box of success  Smiley although with the launch of the PWR/GRD components I will review again in about 6 months

Clearly your financial insights are surpassed only by your photoshop skills. If ION is successful what does that have to do with DASH price? If Bob's Burgers is successful will it reach 50% of Ford stock price?

Concerning the bubbling cauldron of the crypto market how much money do you think is invested in vapour, invested in projects that today are 100% speculative. Many will fizzle out leaving investors with nothing where do you think they will take their money, have any idea which projects are going to survive and prosper ?

Obviously not ionomy. They can't get their roadmap updated in years.

And if the shitcoining investors are left with nothing, where will they get the money to take to those hypothetically awesome projects? Oh that's right, you paycoiners still think that pouring all those bitcoins into XPY worked out so well for you  Roll Eyes

For the relaunch of Gravity save yourself some money and buy a VPN it's actually much cheaper than having to book a flight Grin 

I'm not a broke-ass paycoiner, why would I swap a trip for a VPN  Huh
korvas128

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Concerning DASH...

Clearly your financial insights are surpassed only by your photoshop skills. If ION is successful what does that have to do with DASH price? If Bob's Burgers is successful will it reach 50% of Ford stock price?

Obviously not ionomy. They can't get their roadmap updated in years.

And if the shitcoining investors are left with nothing, where will they get the money to take to those hypothetically awesome projects? Oh that's right, you paycoiners still think that pouring all those bitcoins into XPY worked out so well for you  Roll Eyes

I'm not a broke-ass paycoiner, why would I swap a trip for a VPN  Huh

Your not a broke-ass paycoiner anymore ? Does that mean you got your BTC back from the GAWsuit.

A bit like Julian Assange, having BTC taken away from you ends up being the best investment decision you ever made  Grin Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Your not a broke-ass paycoiner anymore ? Does that mean you got your BTC back from the GAWsuit.

A bit like Julian Assange, having BTC taken away from you ends up being the best investment decision you ever made  Grin Grin

Right, you're still clinging onto that fantasy that I somehow lost money to Garza. What a dolt... does that make your own loss more enjoyable?

Now back to the topic, what is the basis of your assumption that ION is somehow tied to DASH price? Or is that just one more of your fantasies? Please come up with some new deflection, you're getting boring.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 08:36:13 PM by WildShark

My new delusion is Ionomy Discard Admins kicking my user from Discord and Doxing my Ionomy Discord User!!!

Wild ION Shark - Today at 9:51 AM
Please immediately change my nickname to the following:    Wild Shark <Ionomy Whale & Founder>

The Ionomy Discord Admin has now banned me and I am unable to find a valid invite to the Ionomy Discord.  The invite on Ionomy.com has expired. Does anyone have the link to a valid Ionomy Discord invite? @Korvas or @ION Team  Huh

Delusion sounds about right. Where is the doxing ...

For my User name for the Ionomy Community on the official Ionomy Discord should be display/set to "Wild Shark"... All user have the privileges to set their nickname and the Ionomy admins should not  change it without a good reason or permission from the user. The Doxing occurred when the admins changed my nickname after my first "kick" from the Ionomy forum...

Ionomy.com should have a valid invite link available to all the crypto community to use to join the Ionomy community!

For my User name for the Ionomy Community on the official Ionomy Discord should be display/set to "Wild Shark"... All user have the privileges to set their nickname and the Ionomy admins should not  change it without a good reason or permission from the user. The Doxing occurred when the admins changed my nickname after my first "kick" from the Ionomy forum...

Ionomy.com should have a valid invite link available to all the crypto community to use to join the Ionomy community!

So they added "ION" to your name and you think that's doxing? You seem to have a more troubled relationship with the English language than korvas...

At any rate, why don't you sort this out with the nice guys directly. Not sure what you're hoping to achieve by posting this here. They don't give a shit about this thread.

I have made contact with Ionomy.com support staff and we have been mailing each other all weekend long.

@suchmoon If I send more emails to the support desk, they are probably going to ban my Ionomy user!!!

@korvas Help a fellow Ionomy Whale... Can you please send me a never expiring invitation link to the Ionomy Discord to pass on to others?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Right, you're still clinging onto that fantasy that I somehow lost money to Garza. What a dolt... does that make your own loss more enjoyable?

Now back to the topic, what is the basis of your assumption that ION is somehow tied to DASH price? Or is that just one more of your fantasies? Please come up with some new deflection, you're getting boring.

Not clinging to fantasy.... more an acknowledgement of reality 

What loss ??

Did I say ION tied to DASH??? I didn't........trying to bait again  Grin So sad  Sad

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

@suchmoon If I send more emails to the support desk, they are probably going to ban my Ionomy user!!!

@korvas Help a fellow Ionomy Whale... Can you please send me a never expiring invitation link to the Ionomy Discord to pass on to others?

Shark, looks like you've been banned on Discord and ionomists don't want you back. You think whining on Bitcointalk is gonna help with that?

I have to admit though, I find it quite amusing that you're now figuring out that putting your money into a business conducted via chatroom might be not a good idea. Haven't learned from Hashtalk?

korvas is busy making up alternate reality, leave him alone.

No such reality. You're lying.

What loss ??

Did I say ION tied to DASH??? I didn't........trying to bait again  Grin So sad  Sad

You said ION is going to reach 50% DASH price. Is "tied" the wrong word? Connected? Influenced? Related? Whatever it is, enlighten us on the specifics - why is that going to happen?
korvas128

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

Shark, looks like you've been banned on Discord and ionomists don't want you back. You think whining on Bitcointalk is gonna help with that?

I have to admit though, I find it quite amusing that you're now figuring out that putting your money into a business conducted via chatroom might be not a good idea. Haven't learned from Hashtalk?

korvas is busy making up alternate reality, leave him alone.

No such reality. You're lying.

What loss ??

You said ION is going to reach 50% DASH price. Is "tied" the wrong word? Connected? Influenced? Related? Whatever it is, enlighten us on the specifics - why is that going to happen?

Okay.... you have to cast your mind back 2 years.

3 massive global markets

Mobile gaming
Mobile phone usage
Crypto

At the time DASH was $6 so 50% = $3.00. Ion ICO'd for $.25/$.2. $3 became my investment target.

Since then

Mobile gaming - has exploded
Mobile phone usage - has exploded
Crytocurrentcy adoption - has exploded

If ion were just a couple of games then I would have cashed out and moved on to focus on other crypto opportunities. But it's not PWR-GRD demonstrates that Ionomy now find themselves in the middle of this convergence and that's why I'm still here  Grin I'm sticking with 50% the price of DASH as it helps me quantify the crypto explosion...... who would have know that DASH in 2 years would go from $6 to $840.... not me  Sad 

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

3 massive global markets

Mobile gaming
Mobile phone usage
Crypto

At the time DASH was $6 so 50% = $3.00. Ion ICO'd for $.25/$.2. $3 became my investment target.

Since then

If ion were just a couple of games then I would have cashed out and moved on to focus on other crypto opportunities. But it's not PWR-GRD demonstrates that Ionomy now find themselves in the middle of this convergence and that's why I'm still here  Grin I'm sticking with 50% the price of DASH as it helps me quantify the crypto explosion...... who would have know that DASH in 2 years would go from $6 to $840.... not me  Sad 

That still doesn't explain what this has to do with DASH. Funny though how you ignore the obvious facts in this scenario - ION price was ~4% of DASH price and now it's ~0.4% of DASH price and you think this is going towards your goal?
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

After my last post the ion price reached an all time high of $4.72...... this time last year it was $.09.

This increase was all me. I made it happen because I is a very very stable genius oops forget your the very very stable genius I'm the dense one Sad

Man's not hot, never hot. Two plus two is four Minus one that's three, quick maths  Grin

ION has taken a tiny tiny step closer to 50% DASH price - $1,035

So predictable, when your pants are on fire you pivot to ION pump'n'dumps with some crazy sauce sprinkled on. You're right about 50%, except it's not relative to DASH but to ION's own ICO price two years ago... such a momentous achievement, only dropped by half when the rest of the market is bubbling like a cauldron.

Nothing better going on to change the subject to? How's that Gravity rewrite doing? Can't wait to go to Australia to take new screenshots.

Concerning DASH...

seriously fuck off your ION/XPY owes like 75BTC to a known stock market awareness group :\ fuck you pay me.

korvas128

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

3 massive global markets

Mobile gaming
Mobile phone usage
Crypto

Since then

That still doesn't explain what this has to do with DASH. Funny though how you ignore the obvious facts in this scenario - ION price was ~4% of DASH price and now it's ~0.4% of DASH price and you think this is going towards your goal?

What facts are those.............. you miss my point concerning DASH and it's something I'm not going to elaborate on. You think it's crap that's fine I not here to convert you.

Today I could walk away from Ionomy with a very nice profit but that for me would be like eating crumbs from the table and missing out on a  banquet.   

WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

For the last week, the price of ION has been above the $2.40 with a peak near FIVE Dollars...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

For the last week, the price of ION has been above the $2.40 with a peak near FIVE Dollars...

good you can afford to pay your debts ~ Josh Garza thanks you for your help Smiley lol

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

What facts are those.............. you miss my point concerning DASH and it's something I'm not going to elaborate on. You think it's crap that's fine I not here to convert you.

Today I could walk away from Ionomy with a very nice profit but that for me would be like eating crumbs from the table and missing out on a  banquet.   

What facts? It's right up there in my post. 4% vs 0.4%. You completely ignore anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

I get your point about DASH, it's some sort of benchmark for you, but it's completely arbitrary and ION is going backwards on that measure anyway.

Nice profit if you exclude the XPY cost basis, right? That's like me saying I got a nice profit selling that Mazda... if I ignore how much I paid for the BMW that I traded in.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

good you can afford to pay your debts ...

Thank you for your suggestion on how to use my ION profits for a good use...

OWZ1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

profiting on the leftover wreakage of Josh Garza?  Roll Eyes what wrong with you people..

WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:27:43 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 09:27:18 PM by WildShark

https://i.gyazo.com/a651c2dc33714bcdcb56bf4957991b73.png

profiting on the leftover wreakage of Josh Garza?  Roll Eyes what wrong with you people..

My ION profits are earned from me smartly investing in the Ionomy Vision at early stage of the project...

Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: