Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 04:03:15 PM by WildShark

The SetupMasternodes.com has announced it's support to assist ION's community in the Masternode Setup Process and MN troubleshooting issues.

Are you facing problems with your masternode or you simply want to launch one for ION? Check out this service. Note: We do not touch or need access to your masternode wallet, server, or ION coins.

Limited time: First 25 customers get started for $50 one-time cost, and that includes 1 hour of Free troubleshooting anytime after the setup!

Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

Love the idea and website!

Thank you. This service is only an option.

We recommend the community to ask the Coin Devs for help or visit the official forums or chat rooms for community assistance, and this is normally the free method to get support. However, if you are trying to expedite and need immediate support, we are an option that people can pay for quick and fast service. It is guided and informative for educational purposes. We will never ask you for access to the server or wallet.

I am interested in trying out your service but Ionomy LTD has not release the 45 Thousand Dollar funds for deletion of one of my ION masternodes. I deleted the node and the tutorial from the Ionomy website indicated that this transaction would take a couple of hours.  An email sent to support yielded a status from the lead support guy of "The 20k is awaiting manual approval for release, it should not be too long Smiley".
It has been four days later and I have not received the coins for the Masternode. I have sent multiple emails to the general manager and have not received a response.  Ionomy support use to be an excellent service before the security updates to the 3.0 website.  I'm willing to pay a Bounty to anyone that can get the Ionomy Staff to manually approve the transaction and get the 45K dollars worth of ION into my Ionomy account.

Have you synced blocks on your ionomy wallet?

Syncing the wallet is not the problem. The 20K IONs ($50,000 dollars worth) are currently locked up in a Masternode that I have been trying to refund the ION directly into my Ionomy LTD account. I made my request via Masternode Control Panel to delete the node and transfer the coins to me.

for a week now, I have tried to contact the Ionomy support staff via email, phone and ION talk forums to get the "manual approval for release" and have not received a response or status update. I am an Ionomy LTD Whale and the general manager &  lead support refuses to acknowledge it. So my tickets has been filed at the bottom of the service queue. I don't believe that the quality of service provided by Ionomy LTD has gone into Chaos. I have conformed to all the resolutions set forth by Ionomy Admins Kangaroo Court headed up by the Ionomy's Lead Support person.  

May I have the court's permission for approval for release of $50,000 dollar of my IONs?
ticket #1665 (Refund 20K IONs for Masternode MN46385848 (Wild Onion #4))

https://ion.community/topic/1781/need-help-getting-access-to-ionomy-ltd-account-masternode-funds-45-000

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

Syncing the wallet is not the problem. The 20K IONs ($50,000 worth) are currently locked up in a Masternode that I have been trying to refund the ION directly into my Ionomy LTD account. I made my request via Master Control Panel to delete the node and transfer the coins to me.

for a week now, I have tried to contact the Ionomy support staff via email, phone and ION talk forums to get the "manual approval for release" and have not received a response or status update. I am an Ionomy LTD Whale and the general manager &  lead support refuses to acknowledge it. So my ticket has been filed at the bottom of the service queue. I don't believe that the quality of service provided by Ionomy LTD has gone into Chaos. I have conformed to all the resolutions set forth by Ionomy Admins Kangaroo Court headed up by the Ionomy's Lead Support person.  

May I have the court's permission for approval for release of $50,000 dollar of my IONs?

https://ion.community/topic/1781/need-help-getting-access-to-ionomy-ltd-account-masternode-funds-45-000

I'm having a bit of a trouble understanding your problem here. What exactly did you expect when you gave your money to those charlatans? Is there any specific schedule in their terms of service that tells you how soon they're supposed to give you back your coins?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 05:03:09 PM by WildShark

Syncing the wallet is not the problem. The 20K IONs ($50,000 worth) are currently locked up in a Masternode that I have been trying to refund the ION directly into my Ionomy LTD account. I made my request via Master Control Panel to delete the node and transfer the coins to me.

for a week now, I have tried to contact the Ionomy support staff via email, phone and ION talk forums to get the "manual approval for release" and have not received a response or status update. I am an Ionomy LTD Whale and the general manager &  lead support refuses to acknowledge it. So my ticket has been filed at the bottom of the service queue. I don't believe that the quality of service provided by Ionomy LTD has gone into Chaos. I have conformed to all the resolutions set forth by Ionomy Admins Kangaroo Court headed up by the Ionomy's Lead Support person.  

I'm having a bit of a trouble understanding your problem here. What exactly did you expect when you gave your money to those charlatans? Is there any specific schedule in their terms of service that tells you how soon they're supposed to give you back your coins?

The only Masternode paperwork I have are how much is penalty on Block reward payout defect.  If the Masternode quits spitting rewards then will compensate you with "amount to host masternode for a month". Since the coins were mine, the coins would be returned to me immmeadly after requesting with email confirmation (manual release security verification to delete node). I have identified to the support team that I currently am a "Ionomy LTD Whale".

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

The only Masternode paperwork I have are how much is penalty on Block reward payout defect.  If the Masternode quits spitting rewards then will compensate you with amount to host masternode for a month. Since the coins were mine, the coins would be returned to me immmeadly after requesting with email confirmation (manual release security verification to delete node. I have identified the support team that I current am a Ionomy LTD Whale.

I don't see anything specific to masternodes or whales in the TOS:

https://ionomy.com/terms-service

The only thing that might be somewhat relevant to your situation is this:

Notice. If you believe Ionomy Limited committed an error, please contact us at support@ionomy.com. Please provide us with information sufficient to identify you, your Ionomy.com Account, your order confirmation code and any other information about the transaction that you can provide. You must contact us within 30 days after the transaction occurred. We will use our best efforts to either correct the error or explain to you why we believe that transaction was correct within 30 days of receiving your request. Any claim of an error received after 30 days from the date of the alleged error shall be null and void.

If they don't fix your problem in 30 days then you can take them to arbitration... in Seychelles:

Arbitration. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising out of or in connection including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Republic of Seychelles in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Republic of Seychelles International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Republic of Seychelles, Republic of Seychelles. The Tribunal shall consist of 1 Arbitrator(s). The language of the arbitration shall be English. At your request, hearings may be conducted in person or by telephone and the arbitrator may provide for submitting and determining motions on briefs, without oral hearings, consumer-related disputes and you and Ionomy Limited hereby expressly waive trial by jury. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. Additionally, you hereby waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.

However this probably neutralizes any claims you might have:

Virtual Currency Storage & Transmission Delays. Ionomy Limited stores 100% of all Virtual Currency private keys in our control in a combination of online and offline storage. As a result, it may be necessary for Ionomy.com to retrieve this information from offline storage in order to facilitate a Ionomy.com Transaction in accordance with your instructions, which may delay the initiation or crediting of such Ionomy.com Transaction for 48 hours or more. As a user of Ionomy.com Services, you accept the risk that a Virtual Currency Transaction facilitated by Ionomy.com may be delayed and you agree not to hold Ionomy.com responsible for any damages or injury arising out of or related to such delay. In the event of a security breach, a delay may be much longer than 48 hours.

It's completely open-ended (48 hours or more, much longer than 48 hours), so they can hold it for as long as they want.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:23:12 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 05:44:53 PM by WildShark

The only Masternode paperwork I have are how much is penalty on Block reward payout defect.  If the Masternode quits spitting rewards then will compensate you with amount to host masternode for a month. Since the coins were mine, the coins would be returned to me immmeadly after requesting with email confirmation (manual release security verification to delete node. I have identified the support team that I current am a Ionomy LTD Whale.

I don't see anything specific to masternodes or whales in the TOS:

https://ionomy.com/terms-service

The only thing that might be somewhat relevant to your situation is this:

Notice. If you believe Ionomy Limited committed an error, please contact us at support@ionomy.com. Please provide us with information sufficient to identify you, your Ionomy.com Account, your order confirmation code and any other information about the transaction that you can provide. You must contact us within 30 days after the transaction occurred. We will use our best efforts to either correct the error or explain to you why we believe that transaction was correct within 30 days of receiving your request. Any claim of an error received after 30 days from the date of the alleged error shall be null and void.

If they don't fix your problem in 30 days then you can take them to arbitration... in Seychelles:

Arbitration. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising out of or in connection including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Republic of Seychelles in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Republic of Seychelles International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Republic of Seychelles, Republic of Seychelles. The Tribunal shall consist of 1 Arbitrator(s). The language of the arbitration shall be English. At your request, hearings may be conducted in person or by telephone and the arbitrator may provide for submitting and determining motions on briefs, without oral hearings, consumer-related disputes and you and Ionomy Limited hereby expressly waive trial by jury. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. Additionally, you hereby waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.

However this probably neutralizes any claims you might have:

Virtual Currency Storage & Transmission Delays. Ionomy Limited stores 100% of all Virtual Currency private keys in our control in a combination of online and offline storage. As a result, it may be necessary for Ionomy.com to retrieve this information from offline storage in order to facilitate a Ionomy.com Transaction in accordance with your instructions, which may delay the initiation or crediting of such Ionomy.com Transaction for 48 hours or more. As a user of Ionomy.com Services, you accept the risk that a Virtual Currency Transaction facilitated by Ionomy.com may be delayed and you agree not to hold Ionomy.com responsible for any damages or injury arising out of or related to such delay. In the event of a security breach, a delay may be much longer than 48 hours.

It's completely open-ended (48 hours or more, much longer than 48 hours), so they can hold it for as long as they want.

I have reported the defect last week via email to support, lead support and general manager. I got to wait up to 3 more weeks before I get a reply from Ionomy support. I'm gambling that the Ionomy Support Staff will provide me with an resolution to this defect and I will see the coins in my Ionomy account soon.

adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

The only Masternode paperwork I have are how much is penalty on Block reward payout defect.  If the Masternode quits spitting rewards then will compensate you with "amount to host masternode for a month". Since the coins were mine, the coins would be returned to me immmeadly after requesting with email confirmation (manual release security verification to delete node). I have identified to the support team that I currently am a "Ionomy LTD Whale".

How long has it been now?

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:35:01 AM

How long has it been now?

It's been 9 days since I reported the issue... in crypto world, that is long time...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

It's been 9 days since I reported the issue... in crypto world, that is long time...

In crypto world you should not have someone else holding your coins. That's the whole point of a decentralized ledger. You don't need a "bank".

At least you should insist on a failsafe, e.g. 1-of-2 multisig when using a service like this, so that you could withdraw the coins on your own at any time.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:50:54 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 05:42:49 PM by WildShark

In crypto world you should not have someone else holding your coins. That's the whole point of a decentralized ledger. You don't need a "bank".

At least you should insist on a failsafe, e.g. 1-of-2 multisig when using a service like this, so that you could withdraw the coins on your own at any time.

With all the new security updates to the Ionomy Limited 3.0 website, maybe the company should modify their security procedures for Masternodes to incorporate multisig in their Masternode Hosting service. if this functionally was in-place, I wouldn't have an issue with Ionomy Limited. I would have my 20K coins in my wallet by now.

adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

With all the new security updates to the Ionomy Limited 3.0 website, maybe the company should modify their security procedures for Masternodes to incorporate multisig in their Masternode Hosting service. if this functionally was in-place, I wouldn't have an issue with Ionomy Limited. I would have my 20K coins in my wallet by now.

Agreed. That's a great idea! I recommend not letting a third-party hold that many coins in the future though.

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

Agreed. That's a great idea! I recommend not letting a third-party hold that many coins in the future though.

I've been a Whale customer with Ionomy Limited for over 3 years and had trust that Ionomy Staff would take good care of my IONs hosted there. I've worked hand in hand with the support team to quickly resolve the defect I have encountered with Ionomy LTD service and product. The service has been excellent until the implementation of the 3.0 Ionomy.com website and security upgrades. For two month the Lead support person was holding my half a million dollar Ionomy account hostage while trying to force me to change the email for the account. The defect was finally resolved when the general manager stepped in and I was then able to get access back to my Ionomy LTD account. The Lead support for Ionomy LTD has increased the harassment by delaying me access to the funds from one of my Masternodes hosted at Ionomy.com In the United States and probably all other countries, this act is "extortion" and considered to be illegal.

Ionomy has setup a Kangaroo Court composed of the Ionomy LTD Lead person, Ionomy Discord Admins and members from the Core Team. Their ruling are not made public and having a hard problem with the court providing me in writing the resolution that has been placed on my user.

I think I've learned my lesson not to trust the leadership at Ionomy Limited and have conformed to the all the resolutions that the Ionomy Kangaroo Court has deemed on me. Please Mr. Adam Matlock can I get "manual approve to release my Masternode funds to my Ionomy LTD account.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

I've been a Whale customer with Ionomy Limited for over 3 years and had trust that Ionomy Staff would take good care of my IONs hosted there. I've worked hand in hand with the support team to quickly resolve the defect I have encountered with Ionomy LTD service and product. The service has been excellent until the implementation of the 3.0 Ionomy.com website and security upgrades. For two month the Lead support person was holding my half a million dollar Ionomy account hostage while trying to force me to change the email for the account. The defect was finally resolved when the general manager stepped in and I was then able to get access back to my Ionomy LTD account. The Lead support for Ionomy LTD has increased the harassment by delaying me access to the funds from one of my Masternodes hosted at Ionomy.com In the United States and probably all other countries, this act is "extortion" and considered to be illegal.

Ionomy has setup a Kangaroo Court composed of the Ionomy LTD Lead person, Ionomy Discord Admins and members from the Core Team. Their ruling are not made public and having a hard problem with the court providing me in writing the resolution that has been placed on my user.

I think I've learned my lesson not to trust the leadership at Ionomy Limited and have conformed to the all the resolutions that the Ionomy Kangaroo Court has deemed on me. Please Mr. Adam Matlock can I get "manual approve to release my Masternode funds to my Ionomy LTD account.

You're known to exaggerate and/or cherry-pick so not sure how much of this this story is real, but it's not surprising at all. You gave your money to a bunch of incompetent twerps. I'm sorry it took you 3 years to see it. Hopefully you've learned something valuable from this. Like the importance of exclusive control over your private keys.

Asking Mr. Matlack in this thread is pointless. Call him maybe?

https://www.manta.com/c/mhk4h58/3re-llc

3RE LLC
13502 Bright View Lane
Houston, TX 77034
Phone: (832) 545-7786
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:00:39 PM by WildShark

You're known to exaggerate and/or cherry-pick so not sure how much of this this story is real, but it's not surprising at all. You gave your money to a bunch of incompetent twerps. I'm sorry it took you 3 years to see it. Hopefully you've learned something valuable from this. Like the importance of exclusive control over your private keys.

I will give it a few more days for the flow of the request to reach the Ionomy Support Staff & Developers. I have always had good luck with the general manager working out a fix for this defect in the 3.0 Ionomy.com website. I want to finish documenting this defect using emails received froom Ionomy LTD support ...

my value of the account may seem high cause I'm asking a above market price for the large number of Atoms in the account...

I have posted a thread in ION.Community forum to reach out to Mr. Matlack and the Ionomy Support Staff to correct this defect immeadly

https://ion.community/topic/1781/ionomy-support-resorts-to-extortion-to-cover-up-ionomy-com-3-0-website-defects

WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:38:04 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:26:52 PM by WildShark

Suchmoon, Are you sure this is correct address and phone?

Being that their business is across a US state borders, my course of action is to report the loss of the IONs for 50K dollars to BBB and FBI, Press charges against his employees for the illegal activities that have occurred with Ionomy Limited 3.0 security upgrades...

After looking at the ION Blockchain Explorer, the coins for this Masternode are sitting in the wallet and collecting block reward. The scraping wallet shows that the block reward quit scraping on the day that I requested the termination of the Masternode. I should be receiving the 20K IONs and block rewards that it continues to earn.

My funds are hung up in Ionomy's new 3.0 security procedure of removing the IONs from the MN wallet to my Ionomy LTD wallet.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

https://www.manta.com/c/mhk4h58/3re-llc

3RE LLC
13502 Bright View Lane
Houston, TX 77034
Phone: (832) 545-7786

Being that their business is across a US state borders, my course of action is to report the loss of the IONs for 50K dollars to BBB and FBI, Press charges against his employees for the illegal activities that have occurred with Ionomy Limited 3.0 security upgrades...

I posted what manta.com shows for 3RE LLC. That seems to be Matlack's personal address/phone, perhaps outdated though.

Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

ION is an outstanding coin. And today ION is good hold over the other coins when correction of the cryptocurrency market.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

After looking at the ION Blockchain Explorer, the coins for this Masternode are sitting in the wallet and collecting block reward. The scraping wallet shows that the block reward quit scraping on the day that I requested the termination of the Masternode. I should be receiving the 20K IONs and block rewards that it continues to earn.

My funds are hung up in Ionomy's new 3.0 security procedure of removing the IONs from the MN wallet to my Ionomy LTD wallet.

you’re a pest wildshark. not only do you misquote people but you consistently lie or change the narrative to suit yourself.

suchmoon and others even posted comments about ionomy centralisation of nodes etc and you fought back with your shitty misquotes. now that you have money lost or held up you come here for help.

being a whale doesnt mean shit. you think based on your spending you should have preferred treatment but thats horseshit. every customer should get a high level of support.

im amazed you have the audacity to cry here for help knowing your past. if you had any morals you’d acknowledge you past shilling as crap based on whats happening now and admit you were wrong... i doubt that would happen though. to me and im sure other you come off as a slimey piece of shit.

you stab others and shill based on what profits you. how about starting fresh and being honest?

my thoughts... maybe ionomy doesnt want you selling. 50k and 1 exchange would bring the price down. your intentions to sell to fund your project might make them nervous.

when contacting authorities dont forget to mention their product promised returns based on their service. im sure that unregistered security by definition will get the sec’s attention. make sure to report to sec too... its all legit so matlack wont care.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

when contacting authorities dont forget to mention their product promised returns based on their service. im sure that unregistered security by definition will get the sec’s attention. make sure to report to sec too... its all legit so matlack wont care.

Plus he's in Seychelles and totally not in Texas at all, so the SEC can't touch him...

These guys give amateurs a bad name. But what can you expect from Garza's quack school dropouts.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:26:45 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 06:00:19 PM by WildShark

being a whale doesnt mean shit. you think based on your spending you should have preferred treatment but thats horseshit. every customer should get a high level of support.

im amazed you have the audacity to cry here for help knowing your past. if you had any morals you’d acknowledge you past shilling as crap based on whats happening now and admit you were wrong... i doubt that would happen though. to me and im sure other you come off as a slimey piece of shit.

you stab others and shill based on what profits you. how about starting fresh and being honest?

my thoughts... maybe ionomy doesnt want you selling. 50k and 1 exchange would bring the price down. your intentions to sell to fund your project might make them nervous.

Ionomy LTD support service emailed me with notification that the coins are in my Ionomy account. I am now able to convert the ION coins into Dollars. This funds will be used to pay the salary for a programmer to be added to Wild's Depot. Ionomy Limited Suport Staff has always provided me excellent whale service for being a loyal customer  and reporting the Ionomy .com defects. I am a Ionomy LTD Founder & Whale and exercise my right to provide "input into the platform". My issues have been with Mr. Adam Matlock not honoring these privileges.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

Nice Weekly Gain...

Pages: « 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: