Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:35:52 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 03:49:00 PM by WildShark

Can I also list some points for discussion too ? maybe do one each.

Which point would you like to discuss first
There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation.

Please provide your list of ionomy project points for discussion before the discussion begins.. Hint: provide some positive points for the mobile game development side of the ionomy vision
1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors
2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
8, Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

if you have no points to add, let's start with number 1...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 04:33:11 PM by WildShark

At what stage is the project now? can anybody tell me, thanks,

The new ionomy platform has been launched. 2 in house games released. First 3rd party developer game just launched on google play, IOS not far behind. New HTML5 wallet soon to be open beta, XDM roll-out plan, sharenodes, etc... lots going on.

This project is 3 years old now. 3 years worth for development now starting to come to fruition. If your an early bird investor this is a nice place to be as the coin is still heavily undervalued when you consider there is actually a business plan behind ion as opposed to it 3 years ago being just a good idea  Smiley

This project is one year behind in implementing their business plan. They now lack the funding to cover final development of their decaying plan and catch up to the current level in the crypto market. Only with the infusion of additional assets (Dark Matter and "Worthless" Tokens). This will bring new hope to the ionomy project.

There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation.

Please provide your list of ionomy project points for discussion before the discussion begins.. Hint: provide some positive points for the mobile game development side of the ionomy vision
P1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors
P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

P3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
P4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
P6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
P7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
P8. Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
P9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
P10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
P11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

if you have no points to add, let's start with number P1... please discuss why you think the ION coin is "still heavily undervalued"

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

Can I also list some points for discussion too ? maybe do one each.

1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors
2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
8, Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

if you have no points to add, let's start with number 1...

For now nothing really springs to mind so lets go with point 1. Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 06:08:30 PM by WildShark

I would disagree on this point. The current value  of ION coin is representative by a current price on Bittrex exchange and the Ionomy LTD market. Over the last 4 years, the price has changed with the market value investors where making at that time. The price is still a good indicator of ION value and currently the value is decreasing with value below the 50 cents mark. Until more substance is brought forth into the ionomy Vision, the value will continue to fall.

korvas128

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

I would disagree on this point. The current value  of ION coin is representative by a current price on Bittrex exchange and the Ionomy LTD market. Over the last 4 years, the price has changed with the market value investors where making at that time. The price is still a good indicator of ION value and currently the value is decreasing with value below the 50 cents mark. Until more substance is brought forth into the ionomy Vision, the value will continue to fall.

When I compare ions accomplishments with some other coins that have much higher market caps but offer nothing apart from a pump n dump opportunity Ion is undervalued.

This is not a surprise though because a) the crypto market is going through a massive reconciliation phase and b) ION/Ionomy focus has been on development & implementation not promotion.  

I 100% agree with your comment of
Until more substance is brought forth into the ionomy Vision, the value will continue to fall.
But I also understand the secrecy ion/ionomy have in revealing too much information about their plans as some big competitors have now woken up to the fact gaming represents a big opportunity. Something ION/IONOMY saw and have been working on for almost 3 years.

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow. Also Rumble Arena: Super Smash Legends the first 3rd party game has just been released. It's been out a week now and has already seen  1000+ downloads on Google play. All it takes is 1 or 2 titles to gain some traction and ion/ionomy win big from market exposure, margin & revenue perspectives which will add more value to ION. Today ION have a time to market advantage which if your an early bird investor is an opportunity for you too. Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 04:46:15 PM by WildShark

But I also understand the secrecy ion/ionomy have in revealing too much information about their plans as some big competitors have now woken up to the fact gaming represents a big opportunity. Something ION/IONOMY saw and have been working on for almost 3 years.

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow. Also Rumble Arena: Super Smash Legends the first 3rd party game has just been released. It's been out a week now and has already seen  1000+ downloads on Google play. All it takes is 1 or 2 titles to gain some traction and ion/ionomy win big from market exposure, margin & revenue perspectives which will add more value to ION.  
I was unaware of the release of "first 3rd party game". Glad to see forward progress in the ionomy Vision on the gaming side for the coin. This hoax that you have to keep up about revealing information about the secret ionomy plans is rubbish. Your not very good about keeping that secret if you read your last paragraph giving the game plan away Huh The  project is undervalued because no one knows when the Team will poop out an ionomy product and what that product will functionally contain with the hope that the product is "acceptable" to the ION and ionomy communities. Confess up to there is no establish secret plan and let's move forward by releasing some substance to the public. The plan is a year behind in being executed because of lack of resources to tackle an changing development schedule.

You might find that reveling information about your business plan would actually bring in more ION investors to the game! Your hope of a title game  being produced by this team in the next ten years is slim to none.

In 3 months, the value of the ION coin will drop with the Block Reward being reduced. Could you please point me to the ION White Paper that describes the Block Reward schedule for year 5 of the ION Blockchain?

korvas128

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow. Also Rumble Arena: Super Smash Legends the first 3rd party game has just been released. It's been out a week now and has already seen  1000+ downloads on Google play. All it takes is 1 or 2 titles to gain some traction and ion/ionomy win big from market exposure, margin & revenue perspectives which will add more value to ION.  
I was unaware of the release of "first 3rd party game". Glad to see forward progress in the ionomy Vision on the gaming side for the coin. This hoax that you have to keep up about revealing information about the secret ionomy plans is rubbish. Your not very good about keeping that secret if you read your last paragraph giving the game plan away Huh The  project is undervalued because no one knows when the Team will poop out an ionomy product and what that product will functionally contain with the hope that the product is "acceptable" to the ION and ionomy communities. Confess up to there is no establish secret plan and let's move forward by releasing some substance to the public. The plan is a year behind in being executed because of lack of resources to tackle an changing development schedule.

You might find that reveling information about your business plan would actually bring in more ION investors to the game! Your hope of a title game  being produced by this team in the next ten years is slim to none.

In 3 months, the value of the ION coin will drop with the Block Reward being reduced. Could you please point me to the ION White Paper that describes the Block Reward schedule for year 5 of the ION Blockchain?

The launch of the 3rd party game must have slipped under your radar, I think Ionomy announced the collaboration sometime in June/July.

Since it's inception Ionomy have always had this posture of secrecy there is No hoax about revealing information, it's just good business sense. . Let the competition see what you've done not what you are going to do.

You don't agree with this position that's fine but it's not rubbish.

Your right if Ionomy revealed everything now this would bring in more investment but that would be short term gain coupled with at best long term loss. In crypto like other tech industries 'Only the paranoid survive' I want Ionomy to be a leader in crypto not a pacemaker for someone else.

Yep Ionomy are late but that's what happens when you create something from nothing coupled with a commitment not to release shit. Implementation also creates new opportunities too.

Today in a $212 trillion crypto marketplace what other company offers something comparable to Ionomy V3 the answer is no one. Not really a surprise that a company with a $15 Million market cap would want to keep it's cards close to it's chest  Smiley

Whereas you on the other hand would give everything away and then wonder how your business failed Smiley knowing deep down that your arrogance was the root cause but not having the courage to admit it.... see I can do cheapshots too Smiley

Yawn why do you keep trying to trip me up or trying to insult me is that your motivation for discussion. I'm not giving anything away I'm just sharing my opinion. Gaming is the technology enabler not business...... Always believed this and always will it's what attracted me to ionomy Smiley  

Short term gain at the expense of everyone else that's you,,, dog eat dog right Huh?  Grin Grin Grin Wanna carry on with the cheap shots or would you like to move on to the next question.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:42:36 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 03:20:25 PM by WildShark

Yawn why do you keep trying to trip me up or trying to insult me is that your motivation for discussion. I'm not giving anything away I'm just sharing my opinion. Gaming is the technology enabler not business...... Always believed this and always will it's what attracted me to ionomy Smiley  

Short term gain at the expense of everyone else that's you,,, dog eat dog right Huh?  Grin Grin Grin Wanna carry on with the cheap shots or would you like to move on to the next question.

I think you better re-read my response to point P1.I don't see any cheap shots and I 'm amazed that you within one response you have degraded the discussion to a personnel complaint about me. Please focus on the information presented and don't look at the information being personnel to you... cause it's not... Please add substance to the discussion! If you don't know the answer, assist the knowledge in the ionomy technical chat rooms to assist you.

"I was unaware of the release of "first 3rd party game". Glad to see forward progress in the ionomy Vision on the gaming side for the coin. This hoax that you have to keep up about revealing information about the secret ionomy plans is rubbish. Your not very good about keeping that secret if you read your last paragraph giving the game plan away Huh The  project is undervalued because no one knows when the Team will poop out an ionomy product and what that product will functionally contain with the hope that the product is "acceptable" to the ION and ionomy communities. Confess up to there is no establish secret plan and let's move forward by releasing some substance to the public. The plan is a year behind in being executed because of lack of resources to tackle an changing development schedule.

In 3 months, the value of the ION coin will drop with the Block Reward being reduced
. Could you please point me to the ION White Paper that describes the Block Reward schedule for year 5 of the ION Blockchain?. Wouldn't it be nice if the ION investors knew what the Block Reward Schedule is Huh or is this ionomy secret plan information Huh

korvas128

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

I think you better re-read my response to point P1.I don't see any cheap shots and I 'm amazed that you within one response you have degraded the discussion to a personnel complaint about me. Please focus on the information presented and don't look at the information being personnel to you... cause it's not... Please add substance to the discussion! If you don't know the answer, assist the knowledge in the ionomy technical chat rooms to assist you.

"I was unaware of the release of "first 3rd party game". Glad to see forward progress in the ionomy Vision on the gaming side for the coin. This hoax that you have to keep up about revealing information about the secret ionomy plans is rubbish. Your not very good about keeping that secret if you read your last paragraph giving the game plan away Huh The  project is undervalued because no one knows when the Team will poop out an ionomy product and what that product will functionally contain with the hope that the product is "acceptable" to the ION and ionomy communities. Confess up to there is no establish secret plan and let's move forward by releasing some substance to the public. The plan is a year behind in being executed because of lack of resources to tackle an changing development schedule.

In 3 months, the value of the ION coin will drop with the Block Reward being reduced
. Could you please point me to the ION White Paper that describes the Block Reward schedule for year 5 of the ION Blockchain?. Wouldn't it be nice if the ION investors knew what the Block Reward Schedule is Huh or is this ionomy secret plan information Huh

Not my business plan I'm just an investor.

The proposed and approved change to the year 5 reward schedule is 1.85 to 5.75

https://github.com/ionomy/iips/blob/master/ION_IIP.pdf

You know this already as the proposals were first published on the 1st of June. I remember you were unhappy then about the fact that only self hosted masternode owners were able to vote. This then begs the question why do you ask me when you already know the answer Huh The whitepaper will probably be updated nearer to when the changes happen  Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:19:48 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 06:03:37 PM by WildShark

Yawn why do you keep trying to trip me up or trying to insult me

You know this already as the proposals were first published on the 1st of June. I remember you were unhappy then about the fact that only self hosted masternode owners were able to vote. This then begs the question why do you ask me when you already know the answer Huh The whitepaper will probably be updated nearer to when the changes happen  Smiley

Your doing an excellent job of tripping yourself up. You are now contradicting yourself from last week when none of the ION Core Team's IIPs were being implemented in next wallet and the ION White Paper didn't need updating cause there is was no changes Huh

The goal of this discussion is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors. This includes when will all the approved IIPs be implemented?

korvas128

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

ION Blockchain Vulnerability - 5 yr. Coin Milestone - please send the Dark Matter bounty to Wild's Depot.

In less than 90 days, if a new ION wallet is not implemented then the current wallet will reduce the block rewards to 1.85 coins

Your confused... Pretty sure today is year 3 Huh Year 4 I think comes before year 5  Smiley i.e 90 + 365 days so that is less than 455 days to implement.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:56:50 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 03:43:24 PM by WildShark

I just don’t understand Korvas. Rumble Arena might eventually have a couple of hundred players at the absolute most, but it’s still a very limited audience - and even then, you’re banking on them wanting to get into Ion as a result of playing the game, which likely only a small proportion of them will. The release of the game that is out now doesn’t appear to use Ion or Ionomy services at all, so all of the players who are using it are currently using it without any exposure at all to Ionomy. In addition - they might have 1000+ downloads, but when I checked a minute ago, there was only a handful online and no multiplayer lobbies open. So again, I wonder how many actual, active players it’ll end up with.

This is not to shit on the effort the devs have put into that game, by the way - it’s an ok game when you see it for what it is, which is the result of a pair of devs who have only just gone full time into game production. It’s highly unlikely to be a viral hit, but I’m sure the guys at Rekall Games are ok with that.

korvas128

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

ION Blockchain Vulnerability - 5 yr. Coin Milestone - please send the Dark Matter bounty to Wild's Depot.

In less than 90 days, if a new ION wallet is not implemented then the current wallet will reduce the block rewards to 1.85 coins

Your confused... Pretty sure today is year 3 Huh Year 4 I think comes before year 5  Smiley i.e 90 + 365 days so that is less than 455 days to implement.

The last time I looked at my wallet, I was receiving 5.75 for Block Reward (year 4). You can alleviate the confusion by pointing me to the ION White Paper that shows we are in year 4 (Block 885063 ) now and documents the implementation of the new wallet functionality.

Nope we are in year 3. Block reward is split 50% Masternodes 50% staking wallets.

So

5.75  Masternodes + 5.75 Staking wallets = 11.5 = Year 3

Your not factoring in the MN/staking wallet split  Smiley

This time last year your reward was 8.75 x 2 = 17 = Year 2

The updated whitepaper paper not yet published read the 

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

ION Blockchain Vulnerability - 4 yr. Coin Milestone - please send the Dark Matter bounty to Wild's Depot.

In less than 90 days, if a new ION wallet is not implemented then the current wallet will reduce the block rewards to 2.875 coins

korvas128

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

ION Blockchain Vulnerability - 4 yr. Coin Milestone - please send the Dark Matter bounty to Wild's Depot.

In less than 90 days, if a new ION wallet is not implemented then the current wallet will reduce the block rewards to 2.875 coins

I don't understand yr 4 reward is the same for both current and new. 5.75 ION overall with 2.875 being the MN portion. The changes to the reward structure kick in year 5 onwards. Old or New wallet the changes will be the same.

korvas128

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

I just don’t understand Korvas. Rumble Arena might eventually have a couple of hundred players at the absolute most, but it’s still a very limited audience - and even then, you’re banking on them wanting to get into Ion as a result of playing the game, which likely only a small proportion of them will. The release of the game that is out now doesn’t appear to use Ion or Ionomy services at all, so all of the players who are using it are currently using it without any exposure at all to Ionomy. In addition - they might have 1000+ downloads, but when I checked a minute ago, there was only a handful online and no multiplayer lobbies open. So again, I wonder how many actual, active players it’ll end up with.

This is not to shit on the effort the devs have put into that game, by the way - it’s an ok game when you see it for what it is, which is the result of a pair of devs who have only just gone full time into game production. It’s highly unlikely to be a viral hit, but I’m sure the guys at Rekall Games are ok with that.

Your need to look at the bigger picture.... So far what I know about the gaming element of ionomy is 

A Racing game - OffRoad Heat - Ionomy Studios
A Platform  game - Gravity - Ionomy Studios
A Endless Runner - The moon or bust - Ionomy Studios
A Beat em Up - Rumble Arena - Rekall Games

These games like other mobile titles don't just launch, they launch then evolve. When it comes to mobile games the launch is the start not the finish, development continues. From what has been launched and the tools they've developed specifically for game devs this is the start of something special that started as just an idea 3 years ago. How many ICO's started out as a good idea then fizzled out or a company with cash & resource stole the open source idea or copied and been better plus avoiding the mistakes of being first.... probably 95% NO OTHER COMPANY that positioned themselves as offering a crypto gaming solution 3 years ago has come close to what ionomy have already achieved.  :)I'm now expected to see copycat companies copying all or elements of the Ionomy vision

Rumble Arena has the potential to become a brilliant competitive multi player Beat em Up alla Super Smash Bros. Ion tournaments have yet to be implemented along with a whole host of other features. I suggest you get 3 friends together and have a 4 v 4 fight it's a blast... The current  version is a solid foundation to build on the playability is top notch. A projection of 1,000+ downloads is very low when you consider the game is  to be localised into Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.

Next on the launch list is Gravity

Ionomy studio's are at advanced alpha with Gravity -

3 Worlds
2 new guns
2 new armor suits
2 sets of boots
New enemies
New platform types
New game engine
Everything has been rebuilt from the ground up. no recycled code here. The first version of Gravity was a proof of concept. The business model works hence the total rewrite & game expansion

If anyone reading this interested in Ion/Ionomy they should at the very least maintain a watching brief and play some games making sure to  watch a few ADs so helping to fund the ion prize pools Grin.... what a sweet business model.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.

I also take issue with the idea that they’ve so far focused on development and implementation and not promotion. They’ve been sponsoring motor races, which Matlack himself claimed cost hundreds of thousands of dollars (August hangout, about 37 mins in). That’s pretty big promotion, surely? If you’re not looking to promote the product yet - if that’s the game plan like Korvas is suggesting - why spend so much on it? Clearly they’re trying to promote the product, but it feels like so far that’s not been particularly successful.

korvas128

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.

I also take issue with the idea that they’ve so far focused on development and implementation and not promotion. They’ve been sponsoring motor races, which Matlack himself claimed cost hundreds of thousands of dollars (August hangout, about 37 mins in). That’s pretty big promotion, surely? If you’re not looking to promote the product yet - if that’s the game plan like Korvas is suggesting - why spend so much on it? Clearly they’re trying to promote the product, but it feels like so far that’s not been particularly successful.

Looking looking at this as a sales promotion is WRONG. Darkmatter Huh It's about building brands.- Ionomy, Off Road Heat, Darkmatter.   

Without dipping your feet it the water please enlighten me and explain how you would properly document and test this brand building exercise.

In the grand scheme of things the cost is peanuts where you compare it to Ionomy development costs.

korvas128

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

Yawn why do you keep trying to trip me up or trying to insult me

You know this already as the proposals were first published on the 1st of June. I remember you were unhappy then about the fact that only self hosted masternode owners were able to vote. This then begs the question why do you ask me when you already know the answer Huh The whitepaper will probably be updated nearer to when the changes happen  Smiley

Your doing an excellent job of tripping yourself up. You are now contradicting yourself from last week when none of the ION Core Team's IIPs were being implemented in next wallet and the ION White Paper didn't need updating cause there is was no changes Huh

The goal of this discussion is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors. This includes when will all the approved IIPs be implemented?

Wanted to respond earlier but the link I used was a dead link due to the software moving from beta to release all good now though  Smiley so..

Not really tripped up the wallet and IIPs are different. The HTML5 wallet is a replacement to the QT wallet. The HTML5 or QT wallet can run on any blockchain.  From what was discussed on discord the HTML5 solution is going to be a way better option than a new QT wallet when it comes to managing multiple tokens  Smiley

Concerning the Ionomy ecosystem it's evolving and evolving nicely. For instance do you use BOTs to trade if so you might find this useful. https://www.haasonline.com/

Look at the supported exchanges

Ask yourself why would ionomy focus on this  Huh the answer is 'laying foundations' pretty exciting stuff  Smiley  The Ionomy exchange is now natively supported by Haasonline

Which of your points would you like to discuss next ?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

His response is hilarious. Brand building? What nonsense. They paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for a test? How is that meant to engender confidence in their decision making?

He’s making this up as he goes along. In the same hangout I referenced before, Matlack addresses the sponsorship deals and what he’s saying (‘we launch a racing game, we sponsor a racing car’) sounds suspiciously like sponsorship for promotion rather than brand building.

In Korvas’s head everything is a test if it flops, it seems. Gravity? That flopped, so it was a test (or ‘proof of concept’).
His projection of downloads for Rumble Arena is nonsense, too. He’s said the same thing about Gravity. The truth is that it’s a fun game, but if you’re being realistic, it’s probably not going to be a smash hit. It’s probably not going to have thousands of active users. That’s an unrealistic aim to expect of an indie dev making their first full time product.

Besides, the brand building/promotion is arguing semantics anyway. Even if we accept that this was brand building, how had it grown the brand? I’ve hardly seen an explosion in growth since they took on the sponsorships. The acquisition cost per user for those campaigns must be in the tens of thousands of dollars as a result. Ludicrous.

Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: