Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley
Slate being listed on the Alchemy exchange is oddly fitting choice from Ionomy LTD management. Another blockchain solution for an industry where it isn’t really needed, and almost certainly won’t be successful. I agree that movie and tv distribution rights need to be reformed, but blockchain is not the way to do it, and will not be the way you get major content providers to sit round a table and hash (pardon the pun) it out. They’ll be left with a ghost product in 18 months because they won’t be able to secure any compelling content to put on Binge or whatever they’re calling it.
Probably doesn’t bother you because you’re only in this blockchain fad for the infusing of tokens into ecosystem, but there are thousands of idiots who invest without thinking in these schemes. How is this resource adding value to the ION coin Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?   

I'm not comparing ionomy ecosystem to other platforms. When I say "place to save your IONs", the investors is limited to sticking his small amount of ION coins into the ecosystem via:

1) ION Staking Wallet,
2) Community Master Node Share, or
3) ION Sharenode.

These 3 places utilize the ION coin. What other places can you hide away your IONs and make a profit?

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley

WHO RUNS THIS SHITSTAND? :\ 75BTC MOTHERFUCKERS

Luckily not you  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley
Slate being listed on the Alchemy exchange is oddly fitting choice from Ionomy LTD management. Another blockchain solution for an industry where it isn’t really needed, and almost certainly won’t be successful. I agree that movie and tv distribution rights need to be reformed, but blockchain is not the way to do it, and will not be the way you get major content providers to sit round a table and hash (pardon the pun) it out. They’ll be left with a ghost product in 18 months because they won’t be able to secure any compelling content to put on Binge or whatever they’re calling it.
Probably doesn’t bother you because you’re only in this blockchain fad for the infusing of tokens into ecosystem, but there are thousands of idiots who invest without thinking in these schemes. How is this resource adding value to the ION coin Huh

You can utilize Slate and other currency to purchase Ionomy subscription

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:26:44 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 05:17:57 PM by WildShark

BTW. SLX node hosting now up and running............... you can pay your hosting fee in ION  Smiley

You can utilize Slate and other currency to purchase Ionomy subscription

ionomy adds SLX market and masternode hosting

Alchemy, ionomy’s multi-asset exchange, now lists SLATE Entertainment Currency (SLX) for trading. ionomy also hosts SLATE Masternodes and online wallets. Send your SLX to your ionomy account and start a Masternode. Exchange your Masternode rewards for BTC or trade up to another Masternode.

SLATE has been developed by the Slate Entertainment Group (SEG) to disrupt the Entertainment Industry.

Learn more about SLATE. And stay tuned for announcements about more asset listings on ionomy’s Alchemy trading platform.

korvas128

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?   

I'm not comparing ionomy ecosystem to other platforms. When I say "place to save your IONs", the investors is limited to sticking his small amount of ION coins into the ecosystem via:

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

These 3 places utilize the ION coin. What other places can you hide away your IONs and make a profit?

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

Luckily not you  Grin

FUCK YOU YOU OWE ME 75BTC BITCHES  Roll Eyes

I wondered where your anger was coming from.... then it all became clear when I started to read your post history. Over the years it seems like you've been scammed multiple times so for that you have my condolences. 

Did you really lose 75 BTC ??  If so how ??

korvas128

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?  

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

Luckily not you  Grin

FUCK YOU YOU OWE ME 75BTC BITCHES  Roll Eyes

I wondered where your anger was coming from.... then it all became clear when I started to read your post history. Over the years it seems like you've been scammed multiple times so for that you have my condolences.  

Did you really lose 75 BTC ??  If so how ??

YOUR GARZA BUDDY RIPPED ME OFF. >> I WANT MY 75BTC NOW BITCH  Roll Eyes

Sorry to disappoint but Garza's no friend of mine.  Sad

You've lost your Bitcoin so just move on with your life and learn from the experience.

Just remember though the next time someone wants you to suck their dick for BTC know that if you still haven't had any money after the 25th time the chances are they are not going to pay  Sad

I know you wish you spat instead of swallowed but unless you move on that taste will always be with you.

Anyway with Garza in jail now aren't you due some money back ? why waste your time trolling here when you now have options  Smiley

So in summary if you cannot be respectful here please FUCK OFF

Have a nice day

suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

very limited  Grin no other crypto company offers fractional node ownership for ION, PIVX or DASH or any other POS coin. So when you say limited what are you comparing it against ?  

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

That's my point you can't compare because today there isn't a comparable alternative  Smiley at least if you are an investor with a small amount of ion you have options which is better than having no option apart from staking locally.

Luckily not you  Grin

Sorry to disappoint but Garza's no friend of mine.  Sad

You've lost your Bitcoin so just move on with your life and learn from the experience.

Just remember though the next time someone wants you to suck their dick for BTC know that if you still haven't had any money after the 25th time the chances are they are not going to pay  Sad

I know you wish you spat instead of swallowed but unless you move on that taste will always be with you.

Anyway with Garza in jail now aren't you due some money back ? why waste your time trolling here when you now have options  Smiley

Have a nice day

hahaha now I know where your pique came, I participated and saddened by your loss, I know it is not little, but grumbling in this forum there will be no use to you. better acting than just talking dude.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

Luckily not you  Grin

Josh Garza gets top ramens from this coin ...he's in lockup yet?  Shocked

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
korvas128

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

Luckily not you  Grin

Josh Garza gets top ramens from this coin ...he's in lockup yet?  Shocked

Goods news..... I think he goes to prison at the start of 2019 so you still have a couple more weeks to say your goodbyes Smiley 

gembitz

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

Luckily not you  Grin

Sorry to disappoint but Garza's no friend of mine.  Sad

Just remember though the next time someone wants you to suck their dick for BTC know that if you still haven't had any money after the 25th time the chances are they are not going to pay  Sad

Anyway with Garza in jail now aren't you due some money back ? why waste your time trolling here when you now have options  Smiley

Have a nice day

ION = GARZA  Tongue FUCK YOUR FACE.

XPY = GEMBLITZ Tongue FUCK YOUR FACE

PAYCOIN = ION :\ HMMM

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
korvas128

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange . A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com 

marketing@mxshine.com

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform

Looks really good Smiley

If you want to get ION listed join their discord and make the offer/request via the help-and-support channel. Someone from ionomy will review and respond  Smiley

gembitz

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

Luckily not you  Grin

Just remember though the next time someone wants you to suck their dick for BTC know that if you still haven't had any money after the 25th time the chances are they are not going to pay  Sad

Anyway with Garza in jail now aren't you due some money back ? why waste your time trolling here when you now have options  Smiley

Have a nice day

No it's more like...

Garza + XPY + GEMBLITZ + -75 BTC = BULLSHIT

You lost at the very least $265k to Garza & your not part of the GAW-suite Grin Grin Grin don't even know when he's going to jail  Grin Grin Grin

I guess anyone can be a troll irrelevant of IQ  Grin should have trolled at the 10 BTC level that would have been a more believable

ION MUST PAY FOR GARZAS SINS Wink LOL

korvas128

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

1) ION Staking Wallet,
3) ION Sharenode.

Luckily not you  Grin

Have a nice day

No it's more like...

Garza + XPY + GEMBLITZ + -75 BTC = BULLSHIT

You lost at the very least $265k to Garza & your not part of the GAW-suite Grin Grin Grin don't even know when he's going to jail  Grin Grin Grin

I guess anyone can be a troll irrelevant of IQ  Grin should have trolled at the 10 BTC level that would have been a more believable

ION MUST PAY FOR GARZAS SINS Wink LOL

WHAT SINS ?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

ionomy adds MasterNodesPro Coin (MNP)

Alchemy, ionomy’s multi-asset exchange, now lists MasteNodesPro Coin (MNP) for trading, masternodes, and online wallets. Send your MNP coin to your ionomy account and start a Masternode. Exchange your masternode rewards for BTC or trade up to another Masternode. Get started today at ionomy.com.

MNP coin has been developed by MasterNodesPro as the exclusive currency of the platform, which features premium masternode hosting and monitoring, stats, and news for masternode coins.

Learn more about MNP. And stay tuned for upcoming announcements on new asset listings, ionomy updates, and ION coin development.

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

"None of the participants in the ionomy project were ever involved in the perpetration of the G.A.W. fraud."

I am sure that Joe Mordica was on the team at some stage and the god fearing Adam is still on the team. Well what do I know I am just a fool.
gembitz

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 12:20:48 AM by mprep

"None of the participants in the ionomy project were ever involved in the perpetration of the G.A.W. fraud."

I am sure that Joe Mordica was on the team at some stage and the god fearing Adam is still on the team. Well what do I know I am just a fool.

ION = G.A.W MINERS + THEY NEED TO PAY UP THESE REDNECKS YOU MADE SHILL YOUR DOGSHIT WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH KNOWN CROOKS $$$ FUNDING THEM!!! :\ MEH ~JMHO

Quote from: korvas128

GARZA STEALING BITCOIN !! Roll Eyes  YOU NEW HERE?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

Can I also list some points for discussion too ? maybe do one each.

Which point would you like to discuss first
There are many critical pieces to a successful project than rapid deployment of coding without proper design, testing and documentation.

Please provide your list of ionomy project points for discussion before the discussion begins.. Hint: provide some positive points for the mobile game development side of the ionomy vision
P1. ION coin is under-valued with current investors
P2. ionomy is a leader in properly conducting digital asset business

P3. implementation of Ionomy V3 business plan is a year behind the crypto market
P4. Ionomy is 60% there in terms of offering the market beyond crypto a compelling option
P5. The ION  project funds has been spent on development and sponsorship deals with disregard to  proper documentation and testing.
P6. Created Bounty program to alleviate vulnerabilities in the V3 platform and add extra level of system testing
P7. Decaying plan that is being designed from a bottom-up implementation (very costly option)
P8, Avoid bloating healthy ION Blockchain with "worthless" tokens for lifetime of chain
P9. Only ION Masternode owners can vote on IIPs in ionomy ecosystem
P10. Lack of established Milestones to achieve in project
P11.Creating and infusing more assets in ionomy ecosystem does not add value in ION coin

The goal is to explain how the ionomy ecosystem really is at this point in time to the cyrpto community and new investors.

if you have no points to add, let's start with number 1...

For now nothing really springs to mind so lets go with point 1. Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

ION = G.A.W MINERS + THEY NEED TO PAY UP THESE REDNECKS YOU MADE SHILL YOUR DOGSHIT WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH KNOWN CROOKS $$$ FUNDING THEM!!! :\ MEH ~JMHO
Pretty good troll post I like the way you ignore reality BUT you would be better off twisting some facts to better suit your narrative. I suggest you add this to your Christmas list

Just had a quick read of your post history, you have been busy. Your last post....

So given the chance you would happily steal peoples BTC... if only you losing 75 BTC were true   Wink WEEEEEEEEEE

Node_Host
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

NodeHost.Online Hosting Service Added!

We are happy to announce that ION is listed on the NodeHost Platform! You can now easily and securely deploy your masternodes without any wallet downloads required. The NodeHost Platform is taking masternodes to the mainstream by offering a user-friendly deployment process. Nodehost offers fully automated masternode hosting as well as trustless masternode server deployment. Check out the platform at NodeHost.Online.

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

ionomy welcomes Wagerr (WGR)
https://news.ionomy.com/ionomy-exchange-lists-wagerr-wgr/

Alchemy, ionomy’s multi-asset exchange, now lists Wagerr (WGR) for trading, masternodes, and online wallets. Send your WGR coin to your ionomy account and start a Masternode. Exchange your masternode rewards for BTC or trade up to another Masternode. Get started today at ionomy.com.

WGR coin is the currency of the Wagerr network, developed to put safe, secure sports betting on an open blockchain. Over 25 million WGR have been bet using its decentralized, borderless protocol. And since a portion of each betting fee is burned, growing usage has a deflationary effect on the currency. So far the net supply has been reduced by half a million WGR. See the current stats for yourself on the Wagerr blockchain explorer.

Using a strong second layer network to process bets, WGR Masternode operators not only earn block rewards, but also win a portion of betting fees, enabling them to “be the house.” Now ionomy users, too, can enjoy one-click WGR masternodes for maximum ease of use as well as remote hosted masternodes for advanced users.

ionomy is delighted to partner with Wagerr and welcomes the Wagerr community to the ionomy platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: