Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:01:56 PM

Lol lol thank you for post tippy I think today some stitches come open for Matlack yes

Kiss kiss korvas we wait for hear you!

Okay if you want me to comment

I read it as 'disgruntled WGR employee gets the sack and is pissed off'. If I'm right then my message to SugerTipstar is suck it up and move on. I got the sack once and it turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me  Smiley it pushed me into a career I wanted to be in as opposed to one I was heading into.

Nope I walked away. Team confirmed as much on telegram.

Okay, I was close 'disgruntled WGR employee walks away & is pissed off' or 'disgruntled WGR employee is let go & again pissed off' either way your pissed off.

I suggest instead of making accusations on an ionomy thread which is off topic create a thread with proof to back up your comments then feel free to link it back here.

It's not really off-topic since the two are so closely related - same leader, same devs, same supporters.  And korvas I'd suggest you learn the whole story before writing a single damn thing about it.  ~$40 million in funds are gone under the leadership of the 'Chief Strategist' of ION/WGR, you think this serious shit is just gonna go away on its own?  And these aren't accusations, they're facts...get your shit straight there too.  Team is only showing about 8m in funds, where's the rest?

In my humblest opinion - if I were you, I'd be getting away from this dumpster fire ASAP while you still maybe can.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:17:00 AM

Lol lol thank you for post tippy I think today some stitches come open for Matlack yes

I read it as 'disgruntled WGR employee gets the sack and is pissed off'. If I'm right then my message to SugerTipstar is suck it up and move on. I got the sack once and it turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me  Smiley it pushed me into a career I wanted to be in as opposed to one I was heading into.

Okay, I was close 'disgruntled WGR employee walks away & is pissed off' or 'disgruntled WGR employee is let go & again pissed off' either way your pissed off.

I suggest instead of making accusations on an ionomy thread which is off topic create a thread with proof to back up your comments then feel free to link it back here.

It's not really off-topic since the two are so closely related - same leader, same devs, same supporters.  And korvas I'd suggest you learn the whole story before writing a single damn thing about it.  ~$40 million in funds are gone under the leadership of the 'Chief Strategist' of ION/WGR, you think this serious shit is just gonna go away on its own?  And these aren't accusations, they're facts...get your shit straight there too.  Team is only showing about 8m in funds, where's the rest?

In my humblest opinion - if I were you, I'd be getting away from this dumpster fire ASAP while you still maybe can.  

Then you tell me the whole story, I don't gamble so WGR has never been of any interest to me. Tell me about the $40 million in funds that are gone. This $40 million which is in addition to the $10 million that was raised during the ICO.

If you properly read the thread you would see that I was asked to comment so I did. 

I thank you for your humblest opinion but I've no need to run, ionomy is not a dumpster nor is it on fire. If that were true then the fires would have been lit Jan 2018 when Ion had a market cap of $136 million and a price of $7.

I've been with ionomy 3.5 years now, if they are thieves then they must be the shitiest thieves on the planet. Although you have got me thinking maybe they are waiting for a $1 Billion market cap. So just to be safe I'll set my sell orders to trigger at a $999 million.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
lotuspod

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:46:51 AM

Then you tell me the whole story, I don't gamble so WGR has never been of any interest to me. Tell me about the $40 million in funds that are gone. This $40 million which is in addition to the $10 million that was raised during the ICO.

If you properly read the thread you would see that I was asked to comment so I did.  

I thank you for your humblest opinion but I've no need to run, ionomy is not a dumpster nor is it on fire. If that were true then the fires would have been lit Jan 2018 when Ion had a market cap of $136 million and a price of $7.

I've been with ionomy 3.5 years now, if they are thieves then they must be the shitiest thieves on the planet. Although you have got me thinking maybe they are waiting for a $1 Billion market cap. So just to be safe I'll set my sell orders to trigger at a $999 million.

Lets start with the fork coins, most/all sold at near ATH. Then the fact that we started with over 2000 btc alone, the only public mention was for a 10% draw, then silence.  Months and months go by - and its been drained down to less than 500btc currently.  And just for lols, just where exactly are the Dash MN profits going?

Then there were conflicting replies from David himself on the specifics when asked, oh and Adam jumped ship mid-May coincidentally enough right around the time the btc stopped flowing so much.

Then further, I hear there's credible information that ICO funds were either directly or indirectly used to prop the price up during certain critical times...essentially allowing them the potential to manipulate the small markets quite easily(much decentralization! /s).  Further compound this by the massive amount of WGR locked up in team run MNs/staking, this in particular was a quite similar strategy in the paycoin days iirc.  And of course the zWGR locked up, which there aren't much of those...hardly a few % but I feel terrible for the people locked up in that mess.

In addition to the entire non-ION people walking out in disgust - now can you see why this might be a bit troubling even from the narrow, singular point of view of simply an asset which is listed on ION's exchange?
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:06:13 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 11:52:54 AM by WildShark

Thanks to community, I've added a few more requirements to the 2020 ION white paper:

Ionomy Ecosystem System Effects
- ionomy V3 platform assets and premium investment token assets can be transacted and accounted for on the blockchain.
- Smart Contracts creation functionality facilitates new use cases for ION
- ION Nodes facilitates network scaling by offloading contract and token management from the core ION blockchain
- Secondary network based on the number of ionomy assets the wallet owns to register as active Invest-node
- Smart Nodes that operate from all ION staking wallets
- ION masternode that dynamical activates and controls smart ION nodes
- Fees for smart contract transactions performed by the Masternodes and Invest-nodes can be distributed to ION node addresses and/or token addresses.
- ION wallet with the ability to create multiple Masternodes and Invest-nodes using single large 250K wallet asset and from multiple wallets composed from more than two Ionomy assets.
-Dynamic creation of nodes using summing of partial multiple wallets asset

Show your ION community support to input into the ionomy platform design for 2020, add new masternode POS 3.0+ and mobile game related requirements and/or helpful information to the new 2020 ION White Paper
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg51446862#msg51446862

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:36:55 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 07:41:51 PM by WildShark

Korvas I thank you for responses. But here I think it is needed voice of Matlack to clear up this one problem WGR.

Tippy an lotuspod I think you can update here some information if it comes for Matlack explain. If can not, then no one can invest ion and dark matter for such strange team.
Let's wait for the chief strategist Mr. Matlack to deploy his plan for IONomy community. The new 2020 ION white paper is still in draft stage with growing system requirements and trying to get public acceptance of WIN concept using IONsx and Atom at same time. The white paper is being delayed by lack of input from Mr. Matlack and ION Core management & staff. I am having problems contacting that team. Mr. Onion thinks they have heard him but refuses to acknowledge plan 8.

Mr. Korvas, who do you think is assistance strategist for IONomy   Roll Eyes What team of professional resources? Whale ION "Founder" investors

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

Lets start with the fork coins, most/all sold at near ATH. Then the fact that we started with over 2000 btc alone, the only public mention was for a 10% draw, then silence.  Months and months go by - and its been drained down to less than 500btc currently.  And just for lols, just where exactly are the Dash MN profits going?

Then there were conflicting replies from David himself on the specifics when asked, oh and Adam jumped ship mid-May coincidentally enough right around the time the btc stopped flowing so much.

Then further, I hear there's credible information that ICO funds were either directly or indirectly used to prop the price up during certain critical times...essentially allowing them the potential to manipulate the small markets quite easily(much decentralization! /s).  Further compound this by the massive amount of WGR locked up in team run MNs/staking, this in particular was a quite similar strategy in the paycoin days iirc.  And of course the zWGR locked up, which there aren't much of those...hardly a few % but I feel terrible for the people locked up in that mess.

In addition to the entire non-ION people walking out in disgust - now can you see why this might be a bit troubling even from the narrow, singular point of view of simply an asset which is listed on ION's exchange?

Okay here is my assessment of the situation. The good news is because the former WGR devs went public the truth will eventually come to light, going public has just shined a massive spotlight on this. People push hard enough the truth will be revealed. It will be interesting to see how far off the mark I am to the truth when it happens.

Dev 1 got the sack for being shit and lazy.

Dev 2 left out of protest for Dev 1 getting the sack.

Looking at WGR discord I can see TOR is active which is good as the man is a world-class dev. TOR probably did more work in 1 week than both of them combined in 6 months so making sure WGR stayed on track.

Is the devs departure bad for WGR, No absolutely not? In fact the opposite. You already have a taste of how professional and helpful the ionomy people are, remember this. 

AtomSmasher not the only good guy in the ion community 

All the other stuff is just smoke and mirrors rubbish

So despite the old devs trying to put a spanner in the works WGR is in good shape. If you want to believe the rubbish that the old devs have fed you then that's your choice. All I see is supposition.

Oh BTW. Based on the tons of material I read today David is a good guy  Smiley

Remember I'm just sharing an opinion  Grin

lotuspod

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:23:35 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 10:42:41 PM by lotuspod
Merited by suchmoon (4)

Okay here is my assessment of the situation. The good news is because the former WGR devs went public the truth will eventually come to light, going public has just shined a massive spotlight on this. People push hard enough the truth will be revealed. It will be interesting to see how far off the mark I am to the truth when it happens.

Looking at WGR discord I can see TOR is active which is good as the man is a world-class dev. TOR probably did more work in 1 week than both of them combined in 6 months so making sure WGR stayed on track.

Is the devs departure bad for WGR, No absolutely not? In fact the opposite. You already have a taste of how professional and helpful the ionomy people are, remember this.  

So despite the old devs trying to put a spanner in the works WGR is in good shape. If you want to believe the rubbish that the old devs have fed you then that's your choice. All I see is supposition.

Oh BTW. Based on the tons of material I read today David is a good guy  Smiley

Remember I'm just sharing an opinion  Grin

That was before Adam jumped ship, and before we finally got some answers regarding funds and other essentials...though likely incorrect ones.  You're trying to oversimplify it and going off on pointless tangents for no reason that I can clearly discern.

Remember I'm just sharing that your opinion is shit, when it'll be faced with the truth.

We had little to no idea about the devs until a bit later - it was very compartmentalized for the most part and we rarely, if ever got to talk to them hardly at all.  Woody was the main go-between for devs, and David did similar for the higher ups.

BTW nice team buy wall going for WGR at crex, more ICO funds burning away as this shitshow fades...

Smoke and mirrors explains the ION side really well actually, hell they just recently had another crowdfunding lol.  It's beyond ridiculous at this point, especially that the ION core team thinks they can release something that works properly and gets enough users.  You seriously think that you can scale to the size that WGR holders have pretty much promised holders?  ION mcap has been tanking under 2 mil recently, no way in hell will they manage any serious success - especially so far outside of their original scope of just video games.

Once the major affiliates/partners/etc in the betting world see how shitty you handle non-ION team/partners/users like this, they will laugh and send you packing - then all it did is set crypto adoption back and keeps those centralized gambling networks growing stronger by the day.

Like I said earlier, 100% purely fucking delusional.

I liked pretty much all of the team and so many long-time users personally - often going back to the pre-ICO days, but there's no way in hell we could condone what appeared to be happening.

I had really hoped David would have made the right decision, I explicitly said that I didn't want this to happen..especially since we seemed so close and with plenty of fuel in the tank for whatever the gambling world throws at us.  But that much missing funds is just too damn big a loss for us, especially since the top-tier centralized betting networks already spend the equivalent of the whole of our funds (or possibly even more) just on marketing stunts and other shenanigans.  If WGR by some miracle still gets big enough to start going toe-to-toe with them, WGR will absolutely get crushed by them - like the long line of failed startups before WGR.

And lastly, do you honestly think that we all just up and decided without a *very* good reason at all to walk out on the project that we were around for years now?

In short, it's a long and dangerous way to the top...and you've just pissed off all of your sherpas.  Nothing more to discuss with this clown, so best of luck to you!  
korvas128

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:12:21 AM

Oh BTW. Based on the tons of material I read today David is a good guy  Smiley

Remember I'm just sharing an opinion  Grin

That was before Adam jumped ship, and before we finally got some answers regarding funds and other essentials...though likely incorrect ones.  You're trying to oversimplify it and going off on pointless tangents for no reason that I can clearly discern.

Remember I'm just sharing that your opinion is shit, when it'll be faced with the truth.

We had little to no idea about the devs until a bit later - it was very compartmentalized for the most part and we rarely, if ever got to talk to them hardly at all.  Woody was the main go-between for devs, and David did similar for the higher ups.

BTW nice team buy wall going for WGR at crex, more ICO funds burning away as this shitshow fades...

Smoke and mirrors explains the ION side really well actually, hell they just recently had another crowdfunding lol.  It's beyond ridiculous at this point, especially that the ION core team thinks they can release something that works properly and gets enough users.  You seriously think that you can scale to the size that WGR holders have pretty much promised holders?  ION mcap has been tanking under 2 mil recently, no way in hell will they manage any serious success - especially so far outside of their original scope of just video games.

Once the major affiliates/partners/etc in the betting world see how shitty you handle non-ION team/partners/users like this, they will laugh and send you packing - then all it did is set crypto adoption back and keeps those centralized gambling networks growing stronger by the day.

Like I said earlier, 100% purely fucking delusional.

I liked pretty much all of the team and so many long-time users personally - often going back to the pre-ICO days, but there's no way in hell we could condone what appeared to be happening.

I had really hoped David would have made the right decision, I explicitly said that I didn't want this to happen..especially since we seemed so close and with plenty of fuel in the tank for whatever the gambling world throws at us.  But that much missing funds is just too damn big a loss for us, especially since the top-tier centralized betting networks already spend the equivalent of the whole of our funds (or possibly even more) just on marketing stunts and other shenanigans.  If WGR by some miracle still gets big enough to start going toe-to-toe with them, WGR will absolutely get crushed by them - like the long line of failed startups before WGR.

And lastly, do you honestly think that we all just up and decided without a *very* good reason at all to walk out on the project that we were around for years now?

In short, it's a long and dangerous way to the top...and you've just pissed off all of your sherpas.  Nothing more to discuss with this clown, so best of luck to you!  

So rude but that's okay

No, I think your buddy got the sack and you left out of protest deciding to cause as much shit as possible on your way out, Nice touch doxing Atomsmasher and Tor very professional.

Looking forward to reading your scam accusation thread and seeing your evidence

Good luck to you too

Your right I am a clown  Grin

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 01:59:36 AM

oops, you've gone all tag team on me sorry it was your buddy SugarTipstar that doxed  Grin

Trolls under control... Good work giving your view of Ionomy status

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:18:42 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 06:40:43 PM by WildShark

I didn't say bad things about him. Just that he is deeply involved in WGR, pretends not to be, and was on the website for the ICO under a fake name. WGR investors have no idea who he is or what he has to do with WGR, which is the point in me bringing him up.

For your info he is involved in Ion's masternode hosting service, which essentially centralises multiple nodes on a single server. He is also responsible for market making (lol) for WGR and Ion.
I'm well aware of that project since it's beginning and I know him as MR. B an Ionomy Whale and Founder. We are known as the resource to call in when the fire gets started to shock the ecosystem and provide guidance by strong leadership. Has the ion-o-my community taken the lease off of Tor  Huh

As a valued customer, we want your input. That’s right - the good, the bad, and the crypto-rific – we want to hear how we can improve Bittrex for you.

All we ask is 5 minutes of your time to complete this survey. Simply go here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SBCL9KH?ID=0e600d39545096ecad37f7078c77a20dc2142999849059a5609610addad20adb

MNP stat defect:

Suchmoon influencance on Ionomy system:

The BA*TARD is FU*KIN with ION system with influence of Bitcoin talk process

@SUCHMOON What's the deal with your complain now  Shocked

What group are you MERITING with such a small amount

lotuspod

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:12:49 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 05:31:29 AM by lotuspod

So rude but that's okay

No, I think your buddy got the sack and you left out of protest deciding to cause as much shit as possible on your way out, Nice touch doxing Atomsmasher and Tor very professional.

Looking forward to reading your scam accusation thread and seeing your evidence

Good luck to you too

Your right I am a clown  Grin

If I appear a bit rude, it's because all signs are currently pointing to senior ION team members siphoning Wagerr funds away from their stated purpose.  Wagerr has tanked under the leadership of Adam, Derek, David, and maybe a few others.  If Jason/MMA had been given proper control over the things within his scope, there is little doubt in my mind that we would be in a better position both now and for the long-term.  Adam thought he knew better and this is the result we get from him lol...leaving with no apology or anything.  Complete failure.

And why aren't you answering the question about fork coins and all of the rest?  GTFO with that lame spin attempt lol.  And got the sack?  We were practically doing charity/volunteer work much of the time(since we were led to believe everyone else was making sacrifices too), while tons of money was being siphoned off.  You think that wouldn't piss you off?

lotuspod

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:04:29 PM

I can think this is example of how I say before, korvas never talking negative things for this one ion. For ion all is good all times even if is going down price or like this one major problem. We can not know if this one is really how feels korvas, or if is only face made up for promotion.

Korvas, one only way to make better this mess is for Matlack to speak some truth if he has it. Maybe you can ask for this one statement for team if is wrong what these posters say?

They had months of trouble alone just forking PIVX.  We put up with all of Adam and Derek's smoke and mirrors BS, stuck with them through the worst times, only to have them screw all of us over in the end.  They're disrespectfully cheap to everyone else, yet they spend lavishly on themselves....new houses, cars, etc.  Now I see why so much of the rest of crypto seemed to shun them even more than other coins. 

And remember this is the same self-righteous clown who preached to authorities about how he was such a victimized churchboy in the whole XPY mess, only to turn around and do something like this.  We're here to improve the problems in the betting industry, not as some cheap PR cover up bullshit for yet another group of parasitic scammers.

Is this the kind of shit they teach at his church?  Seriously wtf...
SuparTipstar

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:30:50 PM
Merited by lotuspod (1)

I can think this is example of how I say before, korvas never talking negative things for this one ion. For ion all is good all times even if is going down price or like this one major problem. We can not know if this one is really how feels korvas, or if is only face made up for promotion.

Korvas, one only way to make better this mess is for Matlack to speak some truth if he has it. Maybe you can ask for this one statement for team if is wrong what these posters say?

They had months of trouble alone just forking PIVX.  We put up with all of Adam and Derek's smoke and mirrors BS, stuck with them through the worst times, only to have them screw all of us over in the end.  They're disrespectfully cheap to everyone else, yet they spend lavishly on themselves....new houses, cars, etc.  Now I see why so much of the rest of crypto seemed to shun them even more than other coins. 

And remember this is the same self-righteous clown who preached to authorities about how he was such a victimized churchboy in the whole XPY mess, only to turn around and do something like this.  We're here to improve the problems in the betting industry, not as some cheap PR cover up bullshit for yet another group of parasitic scammers.

Is this the kind of shit they teach at his church?  Seriously wtf...

If is true Matlacks is taking many coin from other project to use in ion this is big problem. All ion ppl say this one Matlack is honest not like other ppl of crypto. If does this he can not be this one honest.

Honest? LOL! Here he is talking about how he will "buy the tears" of an upset investor due to project activity, ie meaning team buy orders propping up the price in the market. And remember, this is a Wagerr conversation, not Ion. Adam isn't supposed to have anything to do with Wagerr ...

https://i.imgur.com/qlRN5b2.png
WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 08:23:38 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 05:30:58 PM by WildShark

Suchmoon aka Trollymctrollface influencance on Ionomy system:

The BA*TARD is FU*KIN with ION system with influence of alt coin chat process

@SUCHMOON What's the deal with your complain now  Shocked

@Trolly What group are you MERITING with such a small amount

ION thread moderator how do we merit the posts if you are deleting them at a panic rate  Huh

This reminds me of the days that Suchmoon use to spam the red ION price chart in this announcement thread

Trolly's and SuparTipstar constant interjections of conflicting information into thread

Google uses Bitcointalk information and permits search of Ionomy & ION giving head of line privileges to the more times it is mention. Do you know how many times "Trollymctrollface " and "shit" has been used over the last two weeks by looking at their profile? This technique is known as Key Words in post. I usually bold and color in my Key Words in my wall of information being required to put all my week work into single post. Trolly is our new ambassador for ION  Roll Eyes

You have made sure that we have crossed our t's and dotted our i's for 2020 Ionomy vision

I have organized the trolls to perform confidante attacks on selected users in the ION thread

korvas128

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:01:37 PM

In the US yes it's dead. Bittrex international though is fine

BTW. Have you seen this  https://dailyhodl.com/2019/06/22/global-watchdog-issues-new-reporting-guidelines-for-bitcoin-and-altcoin-transactions-affecting-crypto-exchanges-custodians-hedge-funds-and-traders/

korvas128

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:06:55 AM

What can this mean for alchemy one ionomy where is saying so much no KYC need?

Still another year to go before implementation, looking at the list of countries probably nothing. If the legislation does impact Ionomy then it affects everybody.

What do you think the impacts are going to be?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 03:38:24 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 06:51:33 AM by WildShark

I do not know this one, I am not lawyer. I can think for this one ionomy advertise kyc free exchange can be some stupid idea when this coming even in Seychelles because this one ion team work out US mostly and sell to US customer. Maybe they can instead wave flag to say greetings for SEC?
How do you know that the ION team works out of United States? Where does the Wild's Depot that does ION and Ionomy research and development projects members work out?

Wild dick shark come, do not scare! Tell your thinking of this one WGR problem for ionomy
The proposed eight Ionomy assets I am pushing for are in NEW 2020 ION white paper
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg51446862#msg51446862

Buck & Mr. P, my answer to all the Matlack, chief strategist of ionomy, ION defects are:

@ionomy ACTIVATE Plan 8

Mr. Matlack start immediate Air-Drop of Ionomy Assets to Community
Hitting some ionomy members and new users with shot of FUN

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:17:24 AM

now that bitcoin is up is ion still measured in satoshi or is it back to usd again?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:17:31 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 03:49:02 PM by WildShark

Post moved to front of illegal troll chat

SuparTipstar

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:26:37 PM

I do not know this one, I am not lawyer. I can think for this one ionomy advertise kyc free exchange can be some stupid idea when this coming even in Seychelles because this one ion team work out US mostly and sell to US customer. Maybe they can instead wave flag to say greetings for SEC?
How do you know that the ION team works out of United States? Where does the Wild's Depot that does ION and Ionomy research and development projects members work out?

Do you try to make joke this one? You will have to be something wild dick shark stupid if can think Matlack and his friends to run Ion do not live in US even twitter for Matlack says Texas.

For this one fantasy wild dick shark depot this one team is not team so can be only you. Old name for you was wildvahawk yes? Then we can know you live in virginia in US.

ION team heavily concentrated in Houston.
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: