Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473052 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 01:18:55 AM

~

Sounds like it's about time to rebrand it again and relaunch as some sort of DeFi PNG-decorated scam token.

I probably shouldn't be giving them ideas.

62 satoshi now... not looking good but if wildshark and korvas were here they’d tell you its gone up in usd value. I’d still prefer the satoshis and not buy ion.

Surely team ion’s bank balance is getting low? With them paying themselves a wage and the low value that premine cant go far.

speaking of wildshark was he finally banned perm or did he just slink off after finally realising how bad ion investments were?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 01:42:09 AM

speaking of wildshark was he finally banned perm or did he just slink off after finally realising how bad ion investments were?

Yes, he's banned but I think his frustration with deflating ION bags is the main reason behind it... he went nuts here with serial posting in multiple colors.
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 12:18:18 PM

62 satoshi now... not looking good but if wildshark and korvas were here they’d tell you its gone up in usd value. I’d still prefer the satoshis and not buy ion.

Surely team ion’s bank balance is getting low? With them paying themselves a wage and the low value that premine cant go far.

I’m pretty sure they must be running low on funds, and that may be part of the reason why they’ve not been able to push anything out for ages. Even by their own incredibly slow standards, this year has been a stand out dud of a year in terms of delivery. They never fully discuss funding but they allude to it occasionally in very vague terms. The ‘community controlled’ ion core dev fund apparently has ~3 million ion in it, so even that’s not a vast sum of money.

The broader problem is that in common with all alt coin projects of this ilk, they’re way too immersed in this little bubble to be able to comprehend the fact that none of the stuff they’re working on really appeals to people outside of altcoin obsessives. It never has and it never will.

I’m sure Korvas will read this at some point, so I just want to leave this little nugget here for him to remind him of his own delusion: how’s this working out for you, champ?

When BTC returns to $20k ion will be much higher than $0.04.
Labrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:07:01 PM

What's going on with ION market on Bittrex?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 12:31:09 AM

I’m pretty sure they must be running low on funds, and that may be part of the reason why they’ve not been able to push anything out for ages. Even by their own incredibly slow standards, this year has been a stand out dud of a year in terms of delivery. They never fully discuss funding but they allude to it occasionally in very vague terms. The ‘community controlled’ ion core dev fund apparently has ~3 million ion in it, so even that’s not a vast sum of money.

The broader problem is that in common with all alt coin projects of this ilk, they’re way too immersed in this little bubble to be able to comprehend the fact that none of the stuff they’re working on really appeals to people outside of altcoin obsessives. It never has and it never will.

I’m sure Korvas will read this at some point, so I just want to leave this little nugget here for him to remind him of his own delusion: how’s this working out for you, champ?

When BTC returns to $20k ion will be much higher than $0.04.

i agree on low funds thing. dark matter was just a second/third round premine in disguise. bittrex volume is abysmal and it’ll eventually delist.

Their biggest failure was continual rebasing of the coin and website versions. They should have focused on services giving the coin value. there are hundreds of altcoins that do the same thing. They thought devs would flock to them but they wont. They should have taken triple a titles with millions of players and built services that used ion rather than rebasing countless times and circle jerking over features nobody would use.

O well. Matlack will need a new angle else he and his crew will need to get real jobs. Maybe the can get Josh Garza in as a contractor.... he’s got experience in sucking a bit more blood from the stones lol.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 01:03:24 AM

Their biggest failure was continual rebasing of the coin and website versions. They should have focused on services giving the coin value. there are hundreds of altcoins that do the same thing. They thought devs would flock to them but they wont. They should have taken triple a titles with millions of players and built services that used ion rather than rebasing countless times and circle jerking over features nobody would use.

I don't think they ever had a chance with games. They got lucky during the 2017 bubble and that's it. I don't think any game with millions of players needs any services from the likes of ionomy. By 2016 the mobile gaming market had already evolved beyond anything a handful of amateurs like ionomists could offer.

They also missed the boat with the whole dash cloning nonsense. No one needs any new copypasta coins and even if they somehow magically managed to develop something worthwhile no one will care if it's not based on BTC or ETH or some other solid widely used platform; and their ION shit reeks of a typical premine scam. Besides they don't have the chops to promote anything. Remember stickers on race cars? How did that work out LOL.

The irony is that if they just kept the BTC they collected in 2016 they would all be living the dream Garza promised them. Shitcoining 101.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 01:43:51 AM

I don't think they ever had a chance with games. They got lucky during the 2017 bubble and that's it. I don't think any game with millions of players needs any services from the likes of ionomy. By 2016 the mobile gaming market had already evolved beyond anything a handful of amateurs like ionomists could offer.

They also missed the boat with the whole dash cloning nonsense. No one needs any new copypasta coins and even if they somehow magically managed to develop something worthwhile no one will care if it's not based on BTC or ETH or some other solid widely used platform; and their ION shit reeks of a typical premine scam. Besides they don't have the chops to promote anything. Remember stickers on race cars? How did that work out LOL.

The irony is that if they just kept the BTC they collected in 2016 they would all be living the dream Garza promised them. Shitcoining 101.

i meant more like tournament hosting paid entry for things like cs:go, league of legends etc, online weapon skin shops using ion as a base coin. Not saying it would have made their coin tops but it definitely would have made some kind of eco system.

Their games sucked they arent triple a devs but tried to enter that competitive space. gravity was just pointless there are so many of these crappy games on every app store.

I think they were over confident on their offering and never once stopped to think if anyone actually would really use it.

Personally i would have skipped the coin creation and used something existing like ltc, btc lightning, dgb etc. That or put your dumb coin as a token. Leave the dev work to the pros.
altheshort

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:35:10 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 12:56:25 PM by altheshort

i meant more like tournament hosting paid entry for things like cs:go, league of legends etc, online weapon skin shops using ion as a base coin. Not saying it would have made their coin tops but it definitely would have made some kind of eco system.

Their games sucked they arent triple a devs but tried to enter that competitive space. gravity was just pointless there are so many of these crappy games on every app store.

I think they were over confident on their offering and never once stopped to think if anyone actually would really use it.

Personally i would have skipped the coin creation and used something existing like ltc, btc lightning, dgb etc. That or put your dumb coin as a token. Leave the dev work to the pros.

There are a number of failures here, but they’re all things that are commonly found in altcoin communities. The base thing here is honestly just delusion, on the behalf of the ‘team’ and the investors.

They had no real idea of the level of interest, skills required or the amount of work they’d need to put in to develop a product that gamers and devs would engage with, and they still don’t. I still don’t believe that this is even something the gaming industry needs, anyway. They don’t have the skills in their ‘team’ so they’ve likely relied on outsourced game devs from Eastern Europe to develop the games from concept to delivery, and it shows in the shitty quality and lack of iteration on them.

They don’t have the coin dev skills in their ‘team’ so they’ve relied on a revolving door of contracted devs, hence the continual rebasing. I note that now they appear to be trying to shift some of the blame for the lack of delivery of ‘gamegrid’ on to the fact that ‘ion core’ who were developing the coin were too slow. This is nonsense because until ~2 months ago ‘ion core’ were still ostensibly part of ‘Ionomy’. Those who have been around long enough will no doubt remember that they blamed this exact thing for xpy.io’s failure, only then it was supposedly the xpy coin devs that were holding them back. This is clearly just an excuse.

I could go on. Their project management is dreadful; despite being apparently in charge of Ionomy, Matlack often has no idea what the status of any of their projects are, provides incorrect or over enthusiastic launch dates, etc. Their communication is appalling; they often go long periods between meaningful updates, and that’s been a problem right from the beginning. It’s worth noting here that despite being silent for a large chunk of this year about their projects, Matlack and co still found time in the middle part of the year to churn out a surprising number of political debate videos on their ‘Take Two’ YouTube channel.

Who knows if they’ll ever launch ‘gamegrid’. As I’ve said before, it’s pretty clear that they likely have no partnerships lined up, because they’d be wanting to launch more quickly if they did. The likes of Korvas won’t care about any of this, because to him somehow this will still remain a ‘100x’ opportunity, and destined for ‘parabolic growth’.
Labrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 07:10:01 PM

What Bittrex volume? I see the market is halted there. What's going on?
altheshort

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:12:54 PM

What Bittrex volume? I see the market is halted there. What's going on?

I believe it’s being delisted on bittrex, but none of the team bother checking this thread so you’re better off trying to find information on their two discord channels.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:17:22 PM

yep looks like delisted on bittrex which leaves ionomy the main exchange. low volume and 47 satoshi.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 10:47:10 PM

yep looks like delisted on bittrex which leaves ionomy the main exchange. low volume and 47 satoshi.

That's gotta hurt the "team". How are they going to dump the excrements of their totall-not-premined prime controllers.

j/k

It's been pretty much dead on Bittrex for a long time.
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:36:04 AM

It's funny even that last fan boy has checked out, wonder what bag he is left with. The last of the GAW scammers gone and I will say I must admit that I feel sorry for the fan boys that didn't take the second chance of redemption as they must be really poor folks and very dumb
altheshort

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 12:38:32 PM

It's funny even that last fan boy has checked out, wonder what bag he is left with. The last of the GAW scammers gone and I will say I must admit that I feel sorry for the fan boys that didn't take the second chance of redemption as they must be really poor folks and very dumb

I don’t for a second believe that Korvas has checked out, he’s probably just too embarrassed to reply in this thread because his predictions for this year, as with every year, have proven to be utter turd. No matter, it’s deeply satisfying that he’s left holding vast numbers of more or less unsellable, pointless tokens now. Good luck, pal, happy new year.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 03:13:19 PM

I don’t for a second believe that Korvas has checked out, he’s probably just too embarrassed to reply in this thread because his predictions for this year, as with every year, have proven to be utter turd. No matter, it’s deeply satisfying that he’s left holding vast numbers of more or less unsellable, pointless tokens now. Good luck, pal, happy new year.

He can still feel proud of the moment when ION was $7 - even if he was too thick to cash it out then - and hope that it will reach ATH again. I could actually believe that some of the remaining bagholders might genuinely be driven by that. I mean they must be, why else would they stick around so far beyond the expiration date of this scam.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:16:51 PM

He can still feel proud of the moment when ION was $7 - even if he was too thick to cash it out then - and hope that it will reach ATH again. I could actually believe that some of the remaining bagholders might genuinely be driven by that. I mean they must be, why else would they stick around so far beyond the expiration date of this scam.
Grin Grin Grin Happy New Year to you all hope the start of 2021 finds you all in good health  Grin Grin Grin

I'm the last of the GAW scammers, and I'm gone .... well I've been part of the class action since the start so how does that work Huh. Why, after all these years you still try to make a connection. You, me and some people in Ionomy got scammed that's it, END. The frontman went to jail the moneyman is next.

I'm not embarrassed I don't feel like posting. Am I dumb yes maybe I am, although my profile confirms I've been around since 2013 and am still very active in crypto. In all this time I've made good and bad decisions. The fact that I'm still posting should tell you that my decisions been more good than bad.

Am I GAW.... No
Am I Ionomy ... No
I'm just me and share my thoughts.

Oh about ION hitting $7.00 I think it was more $8.00 hmmm what did I do, sell all, some or none of my ION. It was some  Grin

Am I ready to write Ionomy/ION off, NO. 

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 12:11:10 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 12:26:20 AM by o0o0

Time to rebase again as dash base privacy coins removed from exchanges. Yet another anti,dark,quazar, gravity matter token release and offroad gravity heat 3.0 game and stickers on a plane this time? Sure to go to moon!!! LoL. Meanwhile all is good in btc land korvas. sorry for your loss.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 01:21:08 AM

Am I GAW.... No

Nobody ever said that you're GAW... you're just a muppet who believed Garza, Matlack, etc. I don't think you have the chops to actually take part in a scam as a scammer, you're just giving scammers your money and trying to rope others in with your shilling.

Now imagine if you kept those bitcoins.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 01:31:20 AM

Am I GAW.... No

Nobody ever said that you're GAW... you're just a muppet who believed Garza, Matlack, etc. I don't think you have the chops to actually take part in a scam as a scammer, you're just giving scammers your money and trying to rope others in with your shilling.

Now imagine if you kept those bitcoins.

Doesnt korvas run ion core or something now? thats kinda ionomy well more the sucked out husk of ionomy after sold premine gone. Basically offloading work now its falling and giving them an angle to blame... we cant make the services or games cause ion core hasnt been updated so we arent accountable.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 01:46:40 AM

Doesnt korvas run ion core or something now? thats kinda ionomy well more the sucked out husk of ionomy after sold premine gone. Basically offloading work now its falling and giving them an angle to blame... we cant make the services or games cause ion core hasnt been updated so we arent accountable.

Exactly... he's not happy being just an ordinary loser so he volunteered to be the fall guy LOL. Even if the job comes with a prime controller or whatever the fuck these PNGs are called these days - it's still worthless.
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: