Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-04-20]Lots Of Hype But Since Jan 01 Bitcoin Only Raises $1.64  (Read 393 times)
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:44:48 PM

http://bitcoinspies.com/2016/04/20/lots-hype-since-jan-01-bitcoin-raises-1-64/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:57:59 PM

Rambling blog post on price action.

I want my five minutes back for wasting time reading it.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:00:27 PM

Shitty comment from a judgey cryptocurrency reader  I want my 10 seconds back for reading lol!

TraderTimm
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:10:44 PM

Shitty comment from a judgey cryptocurrency reader  I want my 10 seconds back for reading lol!

I don't know what rock you just crawled out from under, newbie. If you think that spattering of ASCII is worth a post on a blog anywhere, then you need your head examined. Hey, lets pull an AWESOME quote from the "article" shall we?

I was in on some chats with users of Bitcoin last year and people were wondering if Bitcoin would go to $50 and had most had no hopes that Bitcoin would reach $300 again much less $400.

This bit of verbal diarrhea is representative of the entire "post". Most normal people, those that know how to write without sounding like they're jonesing for their next hit of Ritalin, would have phrased the above like this:

"I've been chatting with many Bitcoin users since last year, and some were thinking Bitcoin would trade to $50. Most had given up hope that Bitcoin would reach $300, or for that matter, even $400."

I'd love to rewrite the entire "article" so it doesn't hurt my brain from its foaming-at-the-mouth-hyperactivity writing style, but I won't. There's nothing in there really worth reading, just some knob "wondering" about price and has fuckall to prove his point with.

No wonder people think e-journalism is a fucking joke.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:23:35 PM

Shitty comment from a judgey cryptocurrency reader  I want my 10 seconds back for reading lol!

I don't know what rock you just crawled out from under, newbie. If you think that spattering of ASCII is worth a post on a blog anywhere, then you need your head examined. Hey, lets pull an AWESOME quote from the "article" shall we?

I was in on some chats with users of Bitcoin last year and people were wondering if Bitcoin would go to $50 and had most had no hopes that Bitcoin would reach $300 again much less $400.

This bit of verbal diarrhea is representative of the entire "post". Most normal people, those that know how to write without sounding like they're jonesing for their next hit of Ritalin, would have phrased the above like this:

"I've been chatting with many Bitcoin users since last year, and some were thinking Bitcoin would trade to $50. Most had given up hope that Bitcoin would reach $300, or for that matter, even $400."

I'd love to rewrite the entire "article" so it doesn't hurt my brain from its foaming-at-the-mouth-hyperactivity writing style, but I won't. There's nothing in there really worth reading, just some knob "wondering" about price and has fuckall to prove his point with.

No wonder people think e-journalism is a fucking joke.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I have got good reviews from my writing as well.
Don't mind bad ones thanks!

TraderTimm
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:28:33 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I have got good reviews from my writing as well.
Don't mind bad ones thanks!

"Good reviews"? From where, ADHD Quarterly? Dyslexia Digest? Rambling Sentence Sentinel?

You've got to be kidding...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: