Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bookkeeping services available  (Read 1222 times)
21after2 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 03:51:09 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2013, 06:22:31 AM by 21after2

EDIT: I'm putting a hold on accepting new clients until after April 15th due to my increased work load during the tax season.

It seems like the board has quite a few new businesses starting lately with the rising price of Bitcoin. I'm posting this topic here for any person or business looking for an experienced bookkeeper to take care of their books for them. For the time being I'll be limiting my services due to my work schedule, but I plan on increasing the services I can perform as we get closer to summer.

The following lists the services I offer, pricing information, and other details for potential clients. I do require that all clients sign a confidentiality agreement (mostly for their peace of mind) before I work on their accounts. If anyone has any additional questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Offered Services:
  • Accounting of all income and expense accounts
  • Monthly bank reconciliations
  • Financial reporting (reconciliations, profit & loss, balance sheets, income statements, etc.)
  • Tracking of A/P and A/R
  • Budgeting and other services may be available upon request or in the future

Pricing:
  • Bookkeeping rate is BTC1/hour. A set weekly rate can be negotiated if requested.
  • Monthly and quarterly reports are free of charge. Additional reports may have an additional charge of BTC0.1.
  • Additional requested services may have their own set of hourly rates.
For hourly rate clients: services rendered will only be turned over upon receipt of payment.
For weekly rate clients: services rendered will be turned over immediately and/or upon request.*

Set-Up:
  • A meeting can be set up to through PM, email, or Skype to determine what services the client needs.
  • A signed confidentiality agreement will be sent to all clients. All clients must sign and return the agreement.
  • Files can be sent one of three ways: directly through email, directly through a postal service (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.), or uploaded through Dropbox.**
  • Additional meetings can be scheduled at any time to discuss financial reports. These meetings must be scheduled in advance.

I'll start working as soon as I receive the necessary files. I'll contact clients ASAP when work is finished or if I need any additional information. Reconciliation reports will be created at the end of every month and sent to clients through email, postal service, or Dropbox. Profit & Loss reports will be created at the end of every quarter and sent to clients through email, postal service, or Dropbox.

All client files will be backed up on an external hard drive. Documents uploaded through Dropbox can be retained in the shared folder at the discretion of the client. All documents can be sent back to the client upon request. A client can also have his files stored on a flash drive set aside exclusively for his account upon request for a BTC0.6 fee.

*Overdue payments of more than one week with no explanation or agreement will be charged a late fee of 50% of the overdue payment. Clients with overdue payment charges will not receive reports or services rendered until payment is received.
** Because I am located in the US, I will require clients abroad who wish to physically send and receive their documents to pay for all my shipping costs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
21after2 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:05:51 PM

Updated a price in the original post.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:45:14 PM

Do you have any relevant qualifications for this?  For instance, are you a licensed CPA?

Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 05:05:58 AM

I suggest you use the notify feature so you can reply to request like the one above in a timely manner...

Instead of posting stuff like :
Hell, go down to $1 I say. Gives me a chance to buy in cheap, lol!

A man can dream, no?
A 22yo man can dream that a bitcoin business owner cannot find someone of trust who can use Excel in it's vicinity.

Nice try.
21after2 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:06:37 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2013, 06:23:29 AM by 21after2

Do you have any relevant qualifications for this?  For instance, are you a licensed CPA?

I have an AAS in Accounting and I work in an accounting office as an employee of business services. It's already what I do for a living. I'm currently working on my four year degree in accounting as well.

I suggest you use the notify feature so you can reply to request like the one above in a timely manner...

Been busy with work. Tax season is hectic, and I didn't think to check this thread.

Instead of posting stuff like :
Hell, go down to $1 I say. Gives me a chance to buy in cheap, lol!

A man can dream, no?
A 22yo man can dream that a bitcoin business owner cannot find someone of trust who can use Excel in it's vicinity.

Nice try.

I use accounting software, not Excel. And I usually work with small business owners and startups who want someone with knowledge, not just a trusted friend. If Bitcoin businesses are happy with their record keeping or want to use someone close to home, that's great! But online bookkeepers are not uncommon. Wink

And hey, who wouldn't like to buy BTC for $1 each? I can dream of a lot of things. Sorry to make you hostel over such a comment. Tongue

EDIT: You made a fair point about not getting back to that inquiry quickly, so I updated the OP to reflect my schedule with tax season.
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 08:16:40 AM

Look legit, you were on the verge of my ignore list with that 1$ comment, Fortunately I made some research into your profile and now I'm happy to learn we have another quality service providing bitcoiner.

Keep the good work.
21after2 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 03:04:10 PM

Glad to hear it. And I do apologize to you and anyone offended by my comment yesterday. It was a poor joke.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: