Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NSFW) From the lovely girls of ClassyCams we have a treat for you!  (Read 40423 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:39:35 AM

First off their is no other black parts, just darker pixels and we know it was photoshop, no one will judge you if you just say it, but don't lie and say it isn't.

What color would you say is the thing to the right of the sign which appears to be the floor? 

I'm not lying.  I didn't photoshop and I know the model doesn't have the skills to do it.  She takes sign pics all the time so there's no reason for her to photoshop it.

No there isn't any big dark area, and you can't not lie about the analysis of the picture because you can test the image your self they all show the same thing. That area is very dark and it is one part. It isn't the RGB colors which shows it is was digitally altered.

I also know cammodels and most of them are handy with photoshop it is part their job to touch up and focus things on them. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snrproductions (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:50:36 AM

First off their is no other black parts, just darker pixels and we know it was photoshop, no one will judge you if you just say it, but don't lie and say it isn't.

What color would you say is the thing to the right of the sign which appears to be the floor? 

I'm not lying.  I didn't photoshop and I know the model doesn't have the skills to do it.  She takes sign pics all the time so there's no reason for her to photoshop it.

No there isn't any big dark area, and you can't not lie about the analysis of the picture because you can test the image your self they all show the same thing. That area is very dark and it is one part. It isn't the RGB colors which shows it is was digitally altered.

I also know cammodels and most of them are handy with photoshop it is part their job to touch up and focus things on them. 
I know it looks photoshopped but I'm telling you I really don't think it is.  Maybe the image was touched up but the sign definitely wasn't photoshopped in.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:52:31 AM

I know it looks photoshopped but I'm telling you I really don't think it is.  Maybe the image was touched up but the sign definitely wasn't photoshopped in.

Maybe touched up? No something was deleted and then something was added from another image or created on top of it. Trust me I know these things Wink
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:54:25 AM

I mean maybe she smoothed her skin or fixed lighting or something.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:56:38 AM

We wouldn't care if it was on her skin or lighting but that show the big black area on her skin, not on her sign, which is the exact size of the sign she is holding. Trust me she just photoshoped it on, a lot of them do that with sign pics.
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:57:42 AM

More like the whole thing was Photoshopped and you should stop being a greasy little scammy fucking Pimp  Angry

snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:05:03 AM

We wouldn't care if it was on her skin or lighting but that show the big black area on her skin, not on her sign, which is the exact size of the sign she is holding. Trust me she just photoshoped it on, a lot of them do that with sign pics.
So if I airbrush a model it will show up black just like that sign when manipulated the same way?
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:06:07 AM

More like the whole thing was Photoshopped and you should stop being a greasy little scammy fucking Pimp  Angry
Thanks for calling me a fucking pimp. Cool
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:06:34 AM

Simple way to fix the debate.  Have her take the sign and slip it into her bra strap and take a selfy.

snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:12:26 AM

Simple way to fix the debate.  Have her take the sign and slip it into her bra strap and take a selfy.

I will make the request.  I'll have her use the same cam with a similar sign to see if it comes out black as well.
zeeshanblc

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:27:14 AM

Can you post multiple picture of her using multiple angles? Great if you could post videos of her holding the fansign.
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 08:17:52 AM

Yes, you'll at least have multiple angles and I'll ask about a video as well.
grifferz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:03:13 PM

Give us a video of them in casual non-revealing clothes busy personally photoshopping a bitcoin message onto a photo of themselves and I'll be happy to put it on social media as an example of bitcoin's increasing reach.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'd also find that a lot more honest.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:40:00 PM

@snrproductions  haven't seen this announcement back when it was made, glad to see you did it tho, congrats! hope it's working out great for you

site is looking good ;p
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:50:39 PM

Thanks Serge, it's going great so far! Just wish MtGox didn't screw up the value of Bitcoins since I've been hoarding them lol. 

Cheers!
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:01:08 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 05:12:32 AM by snrproductions

And to settle the photoshop dispute (sorry it took a bit of time to get these)...

CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:50:55 AM

And to settle the photoshop dispute (sorry it took a bit of time to get these)...

LOL Cheesy

SUCH PHOTOSHOP!

MANY GTFO!

MUCH Wow!

southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:53:49 AM

Am sorry, I have to agree, it gets no better.

Could you not just ask a model to write "Bitcoin" on here chest whilst holding the sign or tuck in here bra.

They really do look bad. Maybe try a different paper.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
seanneko

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:40:38 AM

Guys, it's clearly not Photoshopped. I'm positive these images haven't been modified in Photoshop at all.

They were done in MS Paint.
snrproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 10:56:33 PM

Really? I'm still catching shit? lol Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: