Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to sell Verified Payza Account  (Read 704 times)
dipkiss (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

Want to sell Verified Payza Account
Verified from Bangladesh
Primary currency USD
No bank attached
Identity verified
Unused Brand New account,Safe if you login from other country.
security level 2-step

Life time support if any documents or Information needed
I don't know its worth or not but real buyers know the value of this account
Pm me or post here

BIN price 0.07 btc
min Bid= 0.04 btc
increase 0.001 btc
Auction ends after 72 hours from my post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dipkiss (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:07:26 AM

bump Grin
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:36:53 PM

Selling Verified accounts is against their rules and can turn to Permanent ban with no refund of money if they know

How do you know that the account won't be banned of logged in from other countries ?

Although 0.04BTC($17.6) is a quite good price for a verified one but its still not recommended. And anyone can make such accounts multiple times with fake documents and its easy
dipkiss (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:00:28 PM

Selling Verified accounts is against their rules and can turn to Permanent ban with no refund of money if they know

How do you know that the account won't be banned of logged in from other countries ?

Although 0.04BTC($17.6) is a quite good price for a verified one but its still not recommended. And anyone can make such accounts multiple times with fake documents and its easy
then create a few more for me if you know how to create a fake id,i'll pay you for that.i think you need to open your eyes and read what i am saying is lifetime support if anything happen with the account.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:14:14 AM

then create a few more for me if you know how to create a fake id,i'll pay you for that.i think you need to open your eyes and read what i am saying is lifetime support if anything happen with the account.

Yup those fake ids will be for lifetime as well because they will be made from real people images but with fake Info's and that's easy. You just need to change the Citizenship certificate no and address in the I'd and get a scanned image.
And your lifetime support doesn't mean you will still be here to help after 10 years  Tongue
dipkiss (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:22:45 AM

Yup those fake ids will be for lifetime as well because they will be made from real people images but with fake Info's and that's easy. You just need to change the Citizenship certificate no and address in the I'd and get a scanned image.
And your lifetime support doesn't mean you will still be here to help after 10 years  Tongue
i am here for life time,dnt worry abt that..so you're making fake ids for me?it seems because of me you earned some btc by posting in my thread,keep continue and don't forget to create some fake ids for me. Grin
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:37:01 AM

i am here for life time,dnt worry abt that..so you're making fake ids for me?it seems because of me you earned some btc by posting in my thread,keep continue and don't forget to create some fake ids for me. Grin
Sooner or later the Payza will know that the account has been sold to another person, whether wouldn't be a problem when it is opened the account instead of from ip india?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:08:04 AM

I have already left you a negative feedback as I truly believe its against the terms of Payza to sell verified accounts.Moreover such accounts can be bought to pull scams.I will happily remove my feedback if you close the sale. Approaching DT members to see if this is worth the negative feedback as we speak.
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:33:52 AM

I have already left you a negative feedback as I truly believe its against the terms of Payza to sell verified accounts.Moreover such accounts can be bought to pull scams.I will happily remove my feedback if you close the sale. Approaching DT members to see if this is worth the negative feedback as we speak.

In that case you should also leave negative feedback to those members who are selling PayPal, Games, perfect money, hitleap and other accounts
dipkiss (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:23:27 AM

i lock this thread now. xinzark  and Joel_Jantsen  i give you a treatment which i remove after 1 week..enjoy now. (pm me with decent attitude)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: