Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653200 times)
Kasplant

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:00:33 PM

P.S. If we want to do it good we can also warn their linkedin connections, since they have public accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoconutMojito

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:08:20 PM

1. Just because you don't like what they've done doesn't mean it's a scam. You have no idea what is going on and you don't represent the Rise community.
2. What you are attempting to do is actually illegal. Libel is considered very serious and I've seen people get in big trouble over this sort of behavior. Why put yourself in jeopardy over something silly?
3. You think what you are doing is good? You're actually hurting crypto. I have tried to get friends and family to invest in crypto but because of this sort of negative behavior it just prevents them from wanting to be a part of it.

Kasplant

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:46:09 PM

1. Just because you don't like what they've done doesn't mean it's a scam. You have no idea what is going on and you don't represent the Rise community.
2. What you are attempting to do is actually illegal. Libel is considered very serious and I've seen people get in big trouble over this sort of behavior. Why put yourself in jeopardy over something silly?
3. You think what you are doing is good? You're actually hurting crypto. I have tried to get friends and family to invest in crypto but because of this sort of negative behavior it just prevents them from wanting to be a part of it.

First of all.
This guys obtained the money legally to execute a new crypto plan.They are liable for the misconduct they showed in spending the funds and managed the funds on purpose in their advantage.

Almost a year passed buy and the only plan is to clone a github repository. No it's not illegal to warn investors form this fraudsters. So no I am not impressed by your threat. Warning others for actions these fraudsters have done (money laundering, dumping rise the day it hit the exchanges) in fact is a very Good reason to submit such a press release Wink

It's no surprise you are an ALT of one of those scamsters or indirectly benefiting from this. Because no investor here is profiting and thus this actions and frustrations are 100% justified, let alone legal.

Are you really that stupid? That we don't see what is happening here?

You and all the others that benefit from the RISE expenses report will defend it till the end of time. But we, the investors are in more numbers and even more resources. And yes if you and your crypto friends are in this kind of shady business, it's better to stay out. Helping scammers is not what Crypto needs. Not today, not ever.

Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:56:45 PM

You are a troll! whats your link with rise scammers! You are as much scammer as them as the only thing you do here is to protect thieves! disgusting every time you open the mouth! I have the impression if we take the rise team to court you will go with them! I believe you are an scammer too, nobody would defend this unless you are involved somehow
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

Rise Expense Report

The latest Expense Report for the period of November 2016 through February 2017 (4 months) has been published.

View the report on the Rise Forum at http://forum.rise.vision/topic/98/expense-report-nov-2016-feb-2017

Its totally crazy...

Great SCAM, congratulations...

Spent of 120 thousand and without any progress....SCAM SCAM SCAM...
CoconutMojito

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:07:50 PM

First of all.
This guys obtained the money legally to execute a new crypto plan.They are liable for the misconduct they showed in spending the funds and managed the funds on purpose in their advantage.

Almost a year passed buy and the only plan is to clone a github repository. No it's not illegal to warn investors form this fraudsters. So no I am not impressed by your threat. Warning others for actions these fraudsters have done (money laundering, dumping rise the day it hit the exchanges) in fact is a very Good reason to submit such a press release Wink

It's no surprise you are an ALT of one of those scamsters or indirectly benefiting from this. Because no investor here is profiting and thus this actions and frustrations are 100% justified, let alone legal.

Are you really that stupid? That we don't see what is happening here?

You and all the others that benefit from the RISE expenses report will defend it till the end of time. But we, the investors are in more numbers and even more resources. And yes if you and your crypto friends are in this kind of shady business, it's better to stay out. Helping scammers is not what Crypto needs. Not today, not ever.

You've already stated 2 things that are false. 1. They still hold all the coins so they did not dump and 2. there is more to the plan than simply cloning Lisk. They have acquired notes from Don't Panic Consultant and passed them to the new developers. They are going to get delegates forging first which is what they should have done a long time ago. 2.0 wasn't even part of the plan during the ICO.  

I am just trying to save you from yourself. I went and checked out that website. I'd seriously take it down. It's easy to get a judge to determine ownership of a domain. This is like 4 counts of libel. But it's your call dude. I've just seen this sort of thing before.

Porte

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:09:13 PM

All has been a big show, the 3 idiots with MAC laptops in the kitchen ( no sure if they are such idiots getting $60K for doing nothing) then the video in an empty office just recording 2 idiots again and Justin then go to one room and record himself saying not more than rubbish talk. Justin if you are there an you have a soul! Return the 60K now and the other  2 idiots scammers! Yes they are idiots because they did nothing nothing nothing they are useless!!!
CoconutMojito

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

You are a troll! whats your link with rise scammers! You are as much scammer as them as the only thing you do here is to protect thieves! disgusting every time you open the mouth! I have the impression if we take the rise team to court you will go with them! I believe you are an scammer too, nobody would defend this unless you are involved somehow
I'm the troll?  Cheesy

Porte

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:22:21 PM

I'm the troll?  Cheesy

yes a troll and a scammer! You are part of rise team. Its obvious!
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:07:27 PM

I was attended to this report by another member.
https://medium.com/@icocountdown/why-has-rise-been-delisted-from-icocountdown-com-2907e956d5a4#.lw3op3g2c

It's obvious those guys were not straight from the start. And now they seem to get away with it.
My guts tells me that Coconut is involved in it, simply he can't see the difference between the facts presented and the fiction the rise founders want us to fall for.
Either way this is bad and fishy as hell.

cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

I'm the troll?  Cheesy

If you are defending rise team then you are either an idiot or part of rise team.
robdark

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:45:50 AM

justin is a sly-eyed piece of shit, and that mofo alty isn't blameless either
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:50:09 AM

Finally...We need more activity...More communication...More developments...

Isn't Slack like a dev Q&A everyday?  Ask the devs a question, get an immediate answer...?

"we got our shit together now!"
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:08:12 AM

What a disaster this Rise project has become. It is seeing its Downfall. It's just amazing, laughable at best. Now back to cloning LISK? And they had all these statement of building Rise 2.0 and not a clone of Lisk anymore.      

Unbelievable.      

I sold my ICO coins at 600 sat and accepted the loss. This project has failed. Future promises will not help.      

I stopped my loss at 1200 sat, and lost much money, I was so silly to invest this project, I thought it was undervalued because lisk raised 15000 btc, but rise raised 1700 btc, but actually at that time, all ico were maniac overvalued because of dao, lisk, waves hype. All ICO at that time were overvalued.      
Porte

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

Finally...We need more activity...More communication...More developments...

Isn't Slack like a dev Q&A everyday?  Ask the devs a question, get an immediate answer...?

"we got our shit together now!"

McVenture  I woud like you to answer a very simple question....what are the skill as a dev of Richard Hooper, I have a feeling he does not know or know very little about coding and programming. Tell us what programming code he knows.  My feeling if he did not have the skill to do Rise from the start and were in the office or ''kitchen'' just eating and chatting.  Oh do not tell me who got him in the Team becuase Justin told you! I WANT HONESTY ON THIS! why did you hire Richard Hooper and incompetent wanna be developer
Porte

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:47:33 AM

Justin and the other two wanna be developers needs to return the $60,0000. they did nothing so they don't have the right to have  been received that money
Bitfan5

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:27:20 AM

I've updated the site http://www.scammer dot tk

@Frank Thijssen
Your interference is annoying.

These guys stole money.
Mr. Blind eye presented an outlook which convinced investors to.. invest.
So many months later these guys present investors with nothing. In fact it's many steps back.

These guys are 1 of the most stupid guys I've every seen.
Converting 100% of ICO funds to fiat? Why the hell would you do that? Yes poor management
Waiting 8 months and then turn the plug out?
Dumping more rise coins when it was able to trade (Inside trading is a scam, they knew one eye would need to learn a lot and it would take a lot of time).

If you don't seize your actions promoting this scam, you're guilty like them and actions (at least mine) will include you.

@Porte
Can you or anyone prepare an escrow address to gather funds. Funds will be used for several things.
- A premium press release to make their names be in the black book of the Internet
- Legal work

Strategy now is to get a press release out with PRNEWSWIRE to
1) Announce to the world and every one who searches for
Justin Donnaruma
Cormac Lucking
Steven Remington

Will see a press message on thousands of sites stating they scammed a lot of people.
Whatever they will do from now; investors, friends and relatives will see they deal with a bunch of scammers.

2) The premath of an class action suit, if the SEC result turn negative.

Guys there is a small chance we get our money back. but we can make sure that whoever googles
Justin Donnaruma
Cormac Lucking
Steven Remington
Frank Thijssen

Will see a press message about how these clowns scam investors for over 1700 BTC.

If someone reputable (sr/hero with green trust) can provide an escrow address we can deposit some funds and make sure this Press release is sent over to thousands of website.

0.10 to 0.25 BTC should be enough to make this scammers go in the black book of the interwebs.

Steps to be taken
- Write a professional press release: 0.015
- Sent the press release to a press release website (probably 0.10 to 0.25) not sure about the prices.

I will pay 0.005 of the press release if someone can chip in the rest we can start that.

To get things started here is my addy but I've no problem that someone else takes that over.
1FM55HA2vexsBoe9LtKHJCo2JbtqiWm9MM

For now my sentiment is about getting some justice and pay back for what they have done.

Fully agree that we need to publish press release about rise scammers.

Just sent you 0.055 btc
https://blockchain.info/address/1FM55HA2vexsBoe9LtKHJCo2JbtqiWm9MM

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:19:07 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 10:14:14 AM by HarryKPeters

Justin and the other two wanna be developers needs to return the $60,0000. they did nothing so they don't have the right to have  been received that money

You can't call them developers. Their skill set reach to a level of basic webdesign and perhaps cloning lisk. The scam is obvious because they converted all ICO money to fiat.

It shows their true nature. The could have sold their converted btc for twice the value

I got a feeling those guys already spent the money. Even if they would start building now with limited funds, investors, we, would still lose big because of their failure to execute it on time.

Porte

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

Justin and the other two wanna be developers needs to return the $60,0000. they did nothing so they don't have the right to have  been received that money

You can't call them developers. Their skill set reach to a level of basic webdesign and perhaps cloning lisk. The scam is obvious because they converted all ICO money to fiat.

It shows their true nature. The could have sold their converted btc for twice the value

I got a feeling those guys already spent the money. Even if they would start building now with limited funds, investors, we, would still lose big because of their failure to execute it on time.

this Justin will not go away with our $60K and his two fat and scubby wanna be developers. Where are they working now? Their bosses should know what kind of people they are and what kind of scamming business they do. Anyone knows? the 3 idiots should be reported to their companies and sack them! They are thieves!
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:30:21 PM

this Justin will not go away with our $60K and his two fat and scubby wanna be developers. Where are they working now? Their bosses should know what kind of people they are and what kind of scamming business they do. Anyone knows? the 3 idiots should be reported to their companies and sack them! They are thieves!

At least don't panic consulting still exists: http://www.dontpanic.consulting/about

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: