Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653211 times)
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

Bitrated user: sotisoti.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:51:07 PM

justin is a sly-eyed piece of shit, and that mofo alty isn't blameless either

Justin and the other two wanna be developers needs to return the $60,0000. they did nothing so they don't have the right to have  been received that money

You can't call them developers. Their skill set reach to a level of basic webdesign and perhaps cloning lisk. The scam is obvious because they converted all ICO money to fiat.

It shows their true nature. The could have sold their converted btc for twice the value

I got a feeling those guys already spent the money. Even if they would start building now with limited funds, investors, we, would still lose big because of their failure to execute it on time.

this Justin will not go away with our $60K and his two fat and scubby wanna be developers. Where are they working now? Their bosses should know what kind of people they are and what kind of scamming business they do. Anyone knows? the 3 idiots should be reported to their companies and sack them! They are thieves!

At least don't panic consulting still exists: http://www.dontpanic.consulting/about

THIS IS A BIG JOKE!!!

Justin R. Donnaruma
Chief Executive Officer

HE IS THE CEO, how can you complain to them if he is the boss there? LOL  OMG and his friend useless  friend dev Richard T. Hooper is there too!! this is amazing!!

I am so confused!! why did they show us they were working in the kitchen when he has already an office in dontpanic.consulting!! it does not make sense....they were hidden from us he was managing another company!! I m sure the video he did later when he said they hire an office was a lie and was the office he use for dontpanic!! this people should go to jail and return the money!!!

wrxbuzz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

Wow, the scammer told us how to be profitable, that is easy for a blind person, to be pretending very poor and begging for money, finally run away with fund.
Kasplant

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:15:03 PM

I've updated the site http://www.scammer dot tk

@Frank Thijssen
Your interference is annoying.

These guys stole money.
Mr. Blind eye presented an outlook which convinced investors to.. invest.
So many months later these guys present investors with nothing. In fact it's many steps back.

These guys are 1 of the most stupid guys I've every seen.
Converting 100% of ICO funds to fiat? Why the hell would you do that? Yes poor management
Waiting 8 months and then turn the plug out?
Dumping more rise coins when it was able to trade (Inside trading is a scam, they knew one eye would need to learn a lot and it would take a lot of time).

If you don't seize your actions promoting this scam, you're guilty like them and actions (at least mine) will include you.

@Porte
Can you or anyone prepare an escrow address to gather funds. Funds will be used for several things.
- A premium press release to make their names be in the black book of the Internet
- Legal work

Strategy now is to get a press release out with PRNEWSWIRE to
1) Announce to the world and every one who searches for
Justin Donnaruma
Cormac Lucking
Steven Remington

Will see a press message on thousands of sites stating they scammed a lot of people.
Whatever they will do from now; investors, friends and relatives will see they deal with a bunch of scammers.

2) The premath of an class action suit, if the SEC result turn negative.

Guys there is a small chance we get our money back. but we can make sure that whoever googles
Justin Donnaruma
Cormac Lucking
Steven Remington
Frank Thijssen

Will see a press message about how these clowns scam investors for over 1700 BTC.

If someone reputable (sr/hero with green trust) can provide an escrow address we can deposit some funds and make sure this Press release is sent over to thousands of website.

0.10 to 0.25 BTC should be enough to make this scammers go in the black book of the interwebs.

Steps to be taken
- Write a professional press release: 0.015
- Sent the press release to a press release website (probably 0.10 to 0.25) not sure about the prices.

I will pay 0.005 of the press release if someone can chip in the rest we can start that.

To get things started here is my addy but I've no problem that someone else takes that over.
1FM55HA2vexsBoe9LtKHJCo2JbtqiWm9MM

For now my sentiment is about getting some justice and pay back for what they have done.

Fully agree that we need to publish press release about rise scammers.

Just sent you 0.055 btc
https://blockchain.info/address/1FM55HA2vexsBoe9LtKHJCo2JbtqiWm9MM

That's right, this is the way we can actually do something.
I got 0.115 BTC which is a very very good start.

Press Release should be done tomorrow/wednesday.
With the funds available I will submit the Press Release. Everybody is welcome to choose their favourite distribution point here
http://www.mequoda.com/articles/audience-development/best-paid-and-free-press-release-sites/

I will have to buy an used paypal account. Does anyone have recommendations?

Also does anyone have experiences with this kind of services?
https://www.fiverr.com/seobuildlink/whirl-and-submit-your-article-to-7450-directories-get-500-quality-backlinks
https://www.fiverr.com/zackcad/submit-your-article-to-top-50-article-directories

I got a feeling it's great for Google. I.e. if someone google their names (to check if they are trustworthy), they will either way end up on our information press release.

Justin Donnaruma
Cormac Lucking
Steven Remington
Frank Thijssen

Will be rich because of scamming investors
But they will also become famous scammers!
Kasplant

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:16:46 PM

Justin and the other two wanna be developers needs to return the $60,0000. they did nothing so they don't have the right to have  been received that money

You can't call them developers. Their skill set reach to a level of basic webdesign and perhaps cloning lisk. The scam is obvious because they converted all ICO money to fiat.

It shows their true nature. The could have sold their converted btc for twice the value

I got a feeling those guys already spent the money. Even if they would start building now with limited funds, investors, we, would still lose big because of their failure to execute it on time.

this Justin will not go away with our $60K and his two fat and scubby wanna be developers. Where are they working now? Their bosses should know what kind of people they are and what kind of scamming business they do. Anyone knows? the 3 idiots should be reported to their companies and sack them! They are thieves!

At least don't panic consulting still exists: http://www.dontpanic.consulting/about

Yes off course it exists. The sole reason it is alive is because of our money which we gave them and they used for launching their own company.
But no worries there. In a few weeks I doubt anyone who does due diligence will hire him.

Edit.
Btw should we leave this Hopper out of the release. To me he seems to be just an outsider hired by a scammer.
He did get paid, but it was salary. Or does anyone has actual proof he is directly making profit?
neiq

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:44:24 AM

They don't only copy code, but they copy their same poses For photos... LOL
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:53:37 AM

Im just here to read the next lie that Mcventure going to post but i am disappointed.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:01:03 AM

Download the Android App for your phone or tablet at the Google Play Store today!

This app lets you access real-time vital stats of RISE such as aggregated trade info from all exchanges where RISE is currently trading as well as a live feed straight from the official RISE forum. You'll never miss a Dev Alert or new forum post again.

A big thank you to Christian Grieger for developing the app. The app with ads is FREE to download and use without limit. There is also an ad-free version available for 1 EUR. All proceeds go 100% to the developer.

Download and install here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.christiangrieger.risestats

Check out some app screen shots below:

raised BTC 1700 in ICO - but now current market cap is less than BTC 830.

and the price isn't rising despite the new updates.

What was the point of this?
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:32:36 AM

I support you guys make this site and are ready to take them down, hope the scammers will go to the jail. I am also RISE victim, I am very poor because of this scam. My life was destroyed, RISE team must refund us, or go to jail.
Porte

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:22:00 AM

I support you guys make this site and are ready to take them down, hope the scammers will go to the jail. I am also RISE victim, I am very poor because of this scam. My life was destroyed, RISE team must refund us, or go to jail.

I hope Justin you are listening to this, what your actions is doing and you don't have a heart, you are destroying life  jus using the money of other people to have a good life while other suffering! Justin if you are out there you will end up in hell!
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

People; could you please stop whining about getting scammed and start with some action?

We had some very good proposals; i will break them down for you:

1. Report them:
Report the RISE Team to the SEC: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
The more People are willing to file a complaint report, the higher our chances get for a thorough Investigation. I cannot stress this enough; the RISE Team made the huge mistake to operate from the U.S. territory. The SEC can make their life become a living hell.

2. Spread the news:
We had a good proposal regarding a small funding for a news distribution campaign. Everybody should know our side of the story; the story how we are keep getting scammed. Get in contact with Coindesk. Since this was one of the bigger ICOs of 2016 we have a story here...

3. Sue the shit out of the Rise team:
I am willing to start a class action lawsuit against the Rise team. But I Need people who are willing to join into the lawsuit. I have a lawyer at hands who dealt with crypto before. Contact me if you want to join.

4. Dox them
Their faces are all over FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Comment on their channels, call their relatives, call their employers. Make them pay emotionally
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:28:35 AM

People; could you please stop whining about getting scammed and start with some action?

1. Report them:
Report the RISE Team to the SEC: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
The more People are willing to file a complaint report, the higher our chances get for a thorough Investigation. I cannot stress this enough; the RISE Team made the huge mistake to operate from the U.S. territory. The SEC can make their life become a living hell.

2. Spread the news:
We had a good proposal regarding a small funding for a news distribution campaign. Everybody should know our side of the story; the story how we are keep getting scammed. Get in contact with Coindesk. Since this was one of the bigger ICOs of 2016 we have a story here...

I am willing to start a class action lawsuit against the Rise team. But I Need people who are willing to join into the lawsuit. I have a lawyer at hands who dealt with crypto before. Contact me if you want to join.

4. Dox them
Their faces are all over FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Comment on their channels, call their relatives, call their employers. Make them pay emotionally

this is getting funnier every day Cheesy
the last part may not be needed anymore. their faces and names and they already posted an address of theirmcompany like the dontpanic consulting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kasplant

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

1. Report them:

2. Spread the news:

4. Dox them

This is the exact thing we should do.

I got 140 USD (thanks for who contributed) and I will publish as much information I have on the clone i made
www.risescammers dot tk

The funds I got will fully be used to:
Spread the news
Make sure there are enough backlink so Google will not forget

Except for donating to this cause there are plenty things you can do.
1. If someone can make a twitter we can use that channel too to spread news + retweets.
2. Make sure to sent the press release i am working on is sent to bitcoin news media. I will do that too but the more ppl
3. File the SEC form
https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
4. Calling relatives seems to be harsh, but we can setup a bot that will contact all of their linkedin/facebook contacts and tell them to be carefulwith them because they stole over 2M.
Use 1700 BTC in combination with the CURRENT value which is 2.091.000 USD.

The more (news/social media) sources talk about them, the less likely they can ever do this again.

P.S. Also note that Cormac Lurcking have been the mastermind of more scams.
That's why he didn't appear in video's. He seems to be the American Patrick/Steven Dai.

Here is a good quality picture of this scumbag:
http://imgur.com/a/zAqWL
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:16:52 PM

THIS IS A BIG JOKE!!!

Justin R. Donnaruma
Chief Executive Officer

HE IS THE CEO, how can you complain to them if he is the boss there? LOL  OMG and his friend useless  friend dev Richard T. Hooper is there too!! this is amazing!!

I am so confused!! why did they show us they were working in the kitchen when he has already an office in dontpanic.consulting!! it does not make sense....they were hidden from us he was managing another company!! I m sure the video he did later when he said they hire an office was a lie and was the office he use for dontpanic!! this people should go to jail and return the money!!!

Their consulting company "don't panic" only got created after Rise ICO. Did not have any office before but only "kitchen". And the Rise team "hired" this consulting company to, spent a lot of money to "develop" the Rise platform clone LISK.
Porte

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:39:00 PM

THIS IS A BIG JOKE!!!

Justin R. Donnaruma
Chief Executive Officer

Their consulting company "don't panic" only got created after Rise ICO. Did not have any office before but only "kitchen". And the Rise team "hired" this consulting company to, spent a lot of money to "develop" the Rise platform clone LISK.

I think is more correct to say that they used the Rise ICO to create the consulting company and  forget the BS clone of LISK....This people deserve to be behind bars!
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

THIS IS A BIG JOKE!!!

Justin R. Donnaruma
Chief Executive Officer

I think is more correct to say that they used the Rise ICO to create the consulting company and  forget the BS clone of LISK....This people deserve to be behind bars!

The more correct saying is that the created don't panic consulting to funnel ICO funds to it as "3rd party services"....How is it a 3rd party when the 3rd party is Justin...the founder and everyone employed there is either a founder or CTO, COO...etc. Anyone know a lawyer they can pass this scam by see if legally anything can be done.

With regards to Alty (Cormac) I bet he didn't do shit but sit back and wait till they can split the stolen funds.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:04:17 AM

crypto opportunists buying into highly experimental tech expecting huge returns acting surprised when experiment takes far longer than expected or even fails. whatever happened to don't invest more than you can afford to lose. it's not even real investing, just buying passwords to some accounts, nothing more. just panic dump and let those with patience participate.
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

1. Report them:

2. Spread the news:

4. Dox them

Good idea, we victims need to sue them or report them to the police and SEC, let FBI catch these scam team. Threat don't panic liar company to refund us.
Undland
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:25:19 AM

RISE team must refund us, or go to jail.

RISE team must refund us AND go to jail.

Their names with photos should be publicized.
Porte

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

1. Report them:

2. Spread the news:

4. Dox them

Good idea, we victims need to sue them or report them to the police and SEC, let FBI catch these scam team. Threat don't panic liar company to refund us.

Justin you are  bad evil person! I hope the FBI deal with you as soon as possible!
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: