Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653211 times)
Lokesh8

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:12:15 PM

https://risevision.slack.com/files/U6R27V5ML/F71H0UZF1/i_love_rise.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:54:40 AM

I was an ICO Founder and just wanted to check my Account. I have a Seed, generated August 2016, but when I open my Account with this Seed, there's nothing on it. No in, no out.

Anything I could have done wrong? I checked it sometime this Spring and I know the Amount of Coins I should have...

There was a network swap about 2 months ago, which required you to send your coins to Bittrex. A lot of people, including me, missed out on this news and have the same issue as you.

The Rise team is working on getting people their balances back, but it can take a while. You have to submit a ticket at https://support.rise.vision/portal/home

You don't get any confirmation of your ticket, but you should be fine so I'm told. Good luck!

Why such a dump

The rumor of China banning all exchanges had all coins in a dump since yesterday.
teletobi

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:34:22 AM

I was an ICO Founder and just wanted to check my Account. I have a Seed, generated August 2016, but when I open my Account with this Seed, there's nothing on it. No in, no out.

Anything I could have done wrong? I checked it sometime this Spring and I know the Amount of Coins I should have...

There was a network swap about 2 months ago, which required you to send your coins to Bittrex. A lot of people, including me, missed out on this news and have the same issue as you.

The Rise team is working on getting people their balances back, but it can take a while. You have to submit a ticket at https://support.rise.vision/portal/home

You don't get any confirmation of your ticket, but you should be fine so I'm told. Good luck!

Thanks for your Answer!

But all in all it's ridiculous. They can't issue the Coins and destroy them some Months later. I know I'm in Cryptoshere and have to lookup News and Changes. But there could at least have been some eMail to the ICO Participants. After having the "old" Coins in my Seed, I just wanted to hodl them and thought they were save in my Seed. You don't get trust in Crypto Community by stealing Coins. I filled out the form and am waiting for their Reply!

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
guillzini

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

Thanks for your Answer!

But all in all it's ridiculous. They can't issue the Coins and destroy them some Months later. I know I'm in Cryptoshere and have to lookup News and Changes. But there could at least have been some eMail to the ICO Participants. After having the "old" Coins in my Seed, I just wanted to hodl them and thought they were save in my Seed. You don't get trust in Crypto Community by stealing Coins. I filled out the form and am waiting for their Reply!

I totally agree with you. There are several things I find unfortunate about the swap, one of them being that your coins were not safe at RISE and their wallet. IMO that should be the safest place to keep them! Also, I find the timing very poor. June to August are slow months for a reason, people are off on vacation etc, and they chose this period to initiate the swap.

But oh well.. we can jump up and down, it won't change anything. All we can do is be patient. I'm just glad they gave us the opportunity to get our coins back, because they could have easily kept them.
teletobi

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

Thanks for your Answer!

I totally agree with you. There are several things I find unfortunate about the swap, one of them being that your coins were not safe at RISE and their wallet. IMO that should be the safest place to keep them! Also, I find the timing very poor. June to August are slow months for a reason, people are off on vacation etc, and they chose this period to initiate the swap.

But oh well.. we can jump up and down, it won't change anything. All we can do is be patient. I'm just glad they gave us the opportunity to get our coins back, because they could have easily kept them.

Sorry, but you're wrong in your assumptions. We had a Contract and they changed the Conditions without Notice. I'm in Crypto for over four Years now, joined a lot of ICOs and I haven't seen something like this before.

If they ever want to do Business in real World (as they claim on the Site), they have to fulfill our Claims. They say their legal Partner is an international law Firm. So they have to fulfill international requirements. In the end I don't care, I would sue them. But that's not my first Intention. I believe they know they have to fulfill our Claims. Maybe they underestimated some Things and are a bit chaotic.

But I don't hope, I presume this will be cleared soon.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
guillzini

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

Thanks for your Answer!

Sorry, but you're wrong in your assumptions. We had a Contract and they changed the Conditions without Notice. I'm in Crypto for over four Years now, joined a lot of ICOs and I haven't seen something like this before.

If they ever want to do Business in real World (as they claim on the Site), they have to fulfill our Claims. They say their legal Partner is an international law Firm. So they have to fulfill international requirements. In the end I don't care, I would sue them. But that's not my first Intention. I believe they know they have to fulfill our Claims. Maybe they underestimated some Things and are a bit chaotic.

But I don't hope, I presume this will be cleared soon.

I'm fairly new to this and am still learning everyday. If they really breached contract, they could be in some trouble if they don't return our coins. I've talked to some people that have been waiting for over a month to get their coins back, but the Director of Communications said they'll expect to have handled all support tickets by the end of the week.

We'll see..
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

Thanks for your Answer!

Missed the swap as well. Going to file a ticket and wait now.
Alex81-DFT

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:58:13 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 10:14:25 PM by Alex81-DFT

ENGLISH - Google translate

Hi, I need help, because I still have to pick up the RISE of the ICO.

I did what was written on the site https://rise.vision/swap/index.html , opening ticket N° 345 in https://support.rise.vision .

On 2017-07-18 I received the answer below.

-----

Hello Alex,

No worries, we got your ticket and we will process your withdrawal request soon.

Please send me your RISE deposit address at your account at the BITTREX coin exchange -> https://bittrex.com

Best Regards,
McVenture
Rise Community Manager

-----

On the same day I responded to the email indicating my RISE portfolio on BITTREX, also sent the same message with the data of my RISE portfolio on BITTREX with 4 tickets at https://support.rise.vision .

2017-07-18 ticket N° 406 - Question
2017-07-18 ticket N° 407 - Problem
2017-07-18 ticket N° 408 - Features
2017-07-18 ticket N° 409 - Others

I opened another 84 tickets at https://support.rise.vision by re-communicating my RISE portfolio data to BITTREX without any response.

Ticket N° 584 - Question
Ticket N° 585 - Problem
Ticket N° 586 - Features
Ticket N° 587 - Others
Ticket N° 596 - Question
Ticket N° 597 - Problem
Ticket N° 598 - Features
Ticket N° 599 - Others
Ticket N° 601 - Question
Ticket N° 602 - Problem
Ticket N° 603 - Features
Ticket N° 604 - Others
Ticket N° 607 - Question
Ticket N° 608 - Problem
Ticket N° 609 - Features
Ticket N° 610 - Others
Ticket N° 612 - Question
Ticket N° 613 - Problem
Ticket N° 614 - Features
Ticket N° 615 - Others
Ticket N° 618 - Question
Ticket N° 619 - Problem
Ticket N° 620 - Features
Ticket N° 621 - Others
Ticket N° 627 - Question
Ticket N° 628 - Problem
Ticket N° 629 - Features
Ticket N° 630 - Others
Ticket N° 633 - Question
Ticket N° 634 - Problem
Ticket N° 635 - Features
Ticket N° 636 - Others
Ticket N° 637 - Question
Ticket N° 638 - Problem
Ticket N° 639 - Features
Ticket N° 640 - Others
Ticket N° 644 - Question
Ticket N° 645 - Problem
Ticket N° 646 - Features
Ticket N° 647 - Others
Ticket N° 653 - Question
Ticket N° 654 - Problem
Ticket N° 655 - Features
Ticket N° 656 - Others
Ticket N° 659 - Question
Ticket N° 660 - Problem
Ticket N° 661 - Features
Ticket N° 662 - Others
Ticket N° 663 - None
Ticket N° 667 - Question
Ticket N° 668 - Problem
Ticket N° 669 - Features
Ticket N° 670 - Others
Ticket N° 671 - None
Ticket N° 676 - Question
Ticket N° 677 - Problem
Ticket N° 678 - Features
Ticket N° 679 - Others
Ticket N° 680 - None
Ticket N° 682 - Question
Ticket N° 683 - Problem
Ticket N° 684 - Features
Ticket N° 685 - Others
Ticket N° 686 - None
Ticket N° 687 - Question
Ticket N° 688 - Problem
Ticket N° 689 - Features
Ticket N° 690 - Others
Ticket N° 691 - None
Ticket N° 692 - Question
Ticket N° 693 - Problem
Ticket N° 694 - Features
Ticket N° 695 - Others
Ticket N° 696 - None
Ticket N° 704 - Question
Ticket N° 705 - Problem
Ticket N° 706 - Features
Ticket N° 707 - Others
Ticket N° 708 - None
Ticket N° 713 - Question
Ticket N° 714 - Problem
Ticket N° 715 - Features
Ticket N° 716 - Others
Ticket N° 717 - None

To date, 2017-09-10 I did not receive the RISE and received no response to the ticket.

How can I get my RISE since RISE TEAM does not send me it and does not respond to tickets?

Help me, please.
Lokesh8

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:15:49 AM

Guys,

We are working through the tickets and once you are validated/verified correctly you will have your coins returned to the new wallets.
Your coins are sitting on the old network, we have migrated to a better faster Mainnet more secure mainnet. 

regards
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

Guys,

We are working through the tickets and once you are validated/verified correctly you will have your coins returned to the new wallets.
Your coins are sitting on the old network, we have migrated to a better faster Mainnet more secure mainnet. 

regards

What will happen to those tickets who missed the deadline (July 15, 2017) according to Rise network swap announcement? There may be some people still not aware about the previous swap. Are you going to process their tickets?
guillzini

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

Guys,

regards

What will happen to those tickets who missed the deadline (July 15, 2017) according to Rise network swap announcement? There may be some people still not aware about the previous swap. Are you going to process their tickets?

As far as I know, there is no deadline for submitting a ticket for this. The deadline you're talking about was the deadline to move your coins to Bittrex to get included in the swap.

If you missed the swap and your coins are still on the old network, you can still submit a ticket at https://support.rise.vision/portal/home

I submitted a ticket 2-3 weeks ago and received instructions how to get my coins back yesterday. I'm going to be included in the next payout, so I'm waiting for that. I've seen a lot of people come in and submit tickets after I did, so the queue is probably pretty long. Expect some time for your ticket to be handled, but they're working on it.

Good luck!
guillzini

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:44:23 PM

I received my coins back today. I'm glad they kept their word after all the confusion. I didn't hear anybody else about getting their coins back eventually, so I thought it's only fair to post about it as well.

Good luck to all other waiting.. at least you know it's coming.
bryansschrupp

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

Wonderful apps waiting for more apps up ahead.
Lokesh8

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

Yes once validated everyone who is waiting will get their coins replaced.

regards
Lokesh8
Lokesh8

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

jeffrey101 [6:30 PM]
https://steemit.com/rise/@jeffblogs/how-to-vote-with-rise-to-earn-a-passive-income-with-dpos-delegated-proof-of-stake
BitcoinExpart

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:16:41 PM

People are taking profits at the 9000 psychological level, which was expected. Rise has a pretty awesome project right around the corner. I could take profits right now, but I'm gonna continue holding.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Lokesh8

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:18:32 PM

I hope you get a chance to participate and contribute as an active RISE member, RISE is a User Friendly Decentralized Application Platform, Imagine being able to build your own decentralized application and Asset Tokens / Custom Coins on the RISE blockchain without needing to have the knowledge or skills of a developer.

RISE wants to makes this a reality by pursuing the development of *Easy to Use Tools* and *Graphical User Interfaces, and Build and run Apps and Dapps on the Rise Platform. 

RISE is building a User Friendly Decentralized Application Platform using the DPoS (delegated proof of stake) protocol, That will allow Developers to use SDK's (System Development Kits) in Java Script, Python, C#,Ruby, Java. Thus allowing Developers to build Apps and Dapps in the language of their choice that can run on the RISE Blockchain/Platform.

Rise is also developing as a RISE Blockchain incubator and a Mobile Application store.

Please check out the following:-
Rise History -
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@snowpar/why-rise-will-raise-the-bar-for-decentralized-distributed-applications

Rise for Beginners -    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfs9z0mZJBQ
Rise Website -  https://rise.vision/
Rise Wallet - Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcs7rkI81l8
Rise How to Vote - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OiO5E2avYI
Road Map - https://rise.vision/index.php/overview/development/roadmap
Rise Slack -  http://slack.rise.vision
Reddit -  https://www.reddit.com/r/RiseVision/
Rise Helpdesk - open a ticket -  https://support.rise.vision/portal/home
Facebook -  https://www.facebook.com/risevisionteam
Rise Forum - http://forum.rise.vision/
Rise Twitter - https://twitter.com/RiseVisionTeam
Bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.10720

Exchange Bittrex -> https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RISE

For community members that are unable to forge/mine you can still earn rewards from forging by voting for a pool. Everyone is included see the following Pools - https://dpostools.com/RISE
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2343

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:10:36 AM

Is there a Telegram group?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:39:38 AM

There are chances to see Rise at new all time high after seeing the progress on trading platforms. I use transactions plus volume to make any guess about any project and can say it looks very good at the moment as momentum is being built continuously. I also picked after this rise started and market turned into green.
guillzini

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:28:09 AM

People are taking profits at the 9000 psychological level, which was expected. Rise has a pretty awesome project right around the corner. I could take profits right now, but I'm gonna continue holding.

Do you hsve any sources for this? I'd love to read up on that Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: