Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitalPrice | COINSWAP DEADLINE IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2017  (Read 37206 times)
Jimmer

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

A little confusing that is said 18 million in the original post and now over 22 million in circulation.

What is the current and eventual supply of the coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:46:21 AM

This project needs several things:
- marketing
- better exchanges (otherwise marketing is pretty useless anyway)
- more information on the website. It doesn't take long to write a little whitepaper, right? Or at least a bit more info
- more attention for the unique features

-> then this crypto can go x50 or more. I'm sure it has the potential to do so.

Hi I m the one who told you about this coin. Well as developer stated they will be marketing and listing this new coin to new exchange after product launch. I think its good time to buy cheap and hold. Regarding the white paper they recently released one document check here : http://digitalprice.org/Digitalpeople.pdf

I would love to see video on DigitalPrice on your channel. It won't be worth making video when price gets high Smiley so better to inform user to buy cheap and hold.

Agree, if we have one youtuber here it would be great if he did some video explaining the potential of digitalprice, at least it would get us more exposure.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

mbmagnat

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

A little confusing that is said 18 million in the original post and now over 22 million in circulation.

In the code there are no restrictions on the supply of coins
The first developer mistakenly pointed to information or deliberately misleading.
But now it does not matter, we will change the coin algorithm to more innovative and unique. This will happen by voting.
cpozzer

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:17:42 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 09:52:56 AM by cpozzer

The first developer mistakenly pointed to information or deliberately misleading.
But now it does not matter, we will change the coin algorithm to more innovative and unique. This will happen by voting.

Well, the supply does matter, becuase if it was stated 18 million and now you change this to 100 million, this coin will be worth shit!! And me and many others have invested quiet a lot knowing the actual supply. If tomorrow you come out with millions more i wouldnt have invested much on this. I would like to know what the plans are!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

cpozzer

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:20:46 AM

Well, the supply does matter, becuase if it was stated 18 million and now you change this to 100 million, this coin will be worth shit!! And me and many others have invested quiet a lot knowing the actual supply. If tomorrow you come out with millions more i wouldnt have invested much on this.

To change the algo to something better is ok, but the amount of coins MUST NOT change!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

thedeepsinghal

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:28:50 AM

How can you blame everything on first developer? Now all the things are in your hands still you guys didn't care to update info about coins supply on original website or even in coinmarketcap and even when you guys listed this coin on nova exchange you putted same info of coin supply. This is some kind of joke that you came up with this that there is no coins supply limit really? This makes me feel bad about my investment now.
mbmagnat

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

- marketing
- more information on the website. It doesn't take long to write a little whitepaper, right? Or at least a bit more info

I totally agree

Many write about marketing, let's define.
Do we need HYIP and a fleeting course jump? NO!
Our path is stable growth, which is supported by highly loaded and useful projects for the community, as well as the development of unique algorithms for the DP blockchain.
We see no reason to invest in marketing and give empty promises to investors at the moment.
Let's do it when we have something to show

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

wow DigitalPrice come back...i hope new team can raise price DP
mbmagnat

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

How can you blame everything on first developer? Now all the things are in your hands still you guys didn't care to update info about coins supply on original website or even in coinmarketcap and even when you guys listed this coin on nova exchange you putted same info of coin supply. This is some kind of joke that you came up with this that there is no coins supply limit really? This makes me feel bad about my investment now.

I have the same rights as everyone else, and I buy coins, like everyone else. In addition to this, we invest a lot of money in the development of the project.
Jimmer asked a question and got an honest answer.
If you are so worried or afraid, you know what to do. =)
mbmagnat

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:15:05 AM

Well, the supply does matter, becuase if it was stated 18 million and now you change this to 100 million, this coin will be worth shit!! And me and many others have invested quiet a lot knowing the actual supply. If tomorrow you come out with millions more i wouldnt have invested much on this.

To change the algo to something better is ok, but the amount of coins MUST NOT change!!

Exactly! We still have a lot of time to think about what kind of restriction we have to put

PinguQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:18:32 AM

- marketing

I followed your advice on bata, months ago. Thanks. hahah  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha hey mate, awesome to hear that! Smiley
I'm keeping an eye on this project as well, but not investing yet since I'm not sure about a few things.
You invested already?
PinguQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:24:20 AM

- marketing

Hi I m the one who told you about this coin. Well as developer stated they will be marketing and listing this new coin to new exchange after product launch. I think its good time to buy cheap and hold. Regarding the white paper they recently released one document check here : http://digitalprice.org/Digitalpeople.pdf

I would love to see video on DigitalPrice on your channel. It won't be worth making video when price gets high Smiley so better to inform user to buy cheap and hold.

Agree, if we have one youtuber here it would be great if he did some video explaining the potential of digitalprice, at least it would get us more exposure.

Hey guys,
The thing is, I'm making a video once I invested in it personally and believe in it for a medium to long term. I don't think it would be a good idea to tell my followers to buy now.
For now I'm not too sure because of the points mentioned. But anyway the fact that I'm hanging around here means I see potential for this project Smiley
ribdyne

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:36:32 PM

- marketing

I followed your advice on bata, months ago. Thanks. hahah  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha hey mate, awesome to hear that! Smiley
I'm keeping an eye on this project as well, but not investing yet since I'm not sure about a few things.
You invested already?

Yes, I'm investing in DP. I agree with your concerns. I think it is a concern of almost every current investor of this project. I myself am keeping an eye on the development of the projects to see if it worth it to increase my investments in DigitalPrice.
Jimmer

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

Lol.  You're kidding right?  If you are in charge of the coin and can't tell the community the supply that is very problematic.

Also, one glimpse at the block explorer and you can tell that a small few have control of the majority of this coin.  Very open to price manipulation with how things are being handled.
ValidNick

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

dp wallet not syncing...tried to "addnode nodeIP add" but that didnt do anyting..    Huh
mbmagnat

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:58:37 AM

dp wallet not syncing...tried to "addnode nodeIP add" but that didnt do anyting..    Huh

You must create a digitalprice.conf file and add the nodes there.

addnode=167.114.249.196
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=85.172.60.17
addnode=84.234.52.190
addnode=5.189.142.181
addnode=128.68.35.243
addnode=92.81.74.69
addnode=24.37.43.158
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=167.114.249.196
addnode=159.253.21.64
addnode=62.176.18.122
addnode=46.39.241.73
addnode=109.121.4.239
ValidNick

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:48:46 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 10:59:12 AM by ValidNick

ok

what's next ?

do i need to run any commands after creating that .conf file ? (win7)

Could someone please  post all the steps  necessary to make it work  ? That would be gr8.

Thanx
mbmagnat

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:58:47 AM

ok

what next ?

do i need to run any commands after creating that .conf file ? (win7)

Put this file at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DigitalPrice

Reload Wallet
ValidNick

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

did exactly that

Wallet still not syncing
mbmagnat

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:22:43 AM

did exactly that

Wallet still not syncing

Check if the file extension is enabled
Probably, Windows by default puts .txt.conf
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/865219/how-to-show-or-hide-file-name-extensions-in-windows-explorer

If the problem is not this, join https://digitalpriceorg.slack.com/shared_invite/MTgzMTYzNzQ0Mzg2LTE0OTQ2OTEyMTktOWEyYjM5Nzc1ZA Let's try to solve

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: