Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chantha Lueung aka bitmaster1x of Crypto-city is 100% not to be trusted!!!  (Read 7117 times)
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:17:07 AM

Sup rex

What's up my guy..  Grin  Grin
Trying to see if I spot a Green or a Trance in here... I can smell them rats from a distance  Lips sealed  Roll Eyes

These damn trolls are worse then pit sweat lol .... ty for swinging by and also hit me up on other shit, chewing is good for the wrinkles... Smiley

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:17:45 AM

lol What you think im the only one that uses my damn 400k worth of asics?  How slow are you sir?

Present tense? Didn't you just say that you haven't mined in 2-3 years? Color me a confused green as in lawns.

Are you dumb sir? plz read the thread...

Or do you need explanations?  Like I am no longer mining, other ppl have it?

jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:20:21 AM

Also a small heads up when you speak to my screen name... its not 1 person, I speak for about 30 ppl.

Here come say hi over here Smiley    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221426.new#new

Also glen... english with a small ...e... is my 3d language...

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:21:23 AM

This is Marlenac official denouement of Leroy Fodor I have to my knowledge never done business with this person so I don't have an opinion of him

Have you heard or done business with StakeMiners.com?

I am an HTML5Coin Dev I don't see HTML5Coin there so I have no reason to do business with them

So again how did I get brought into this??

I think Gleb tagged you for an admin in Crypto-City. That's as far as how I know you came here.
Stakeminers.com is comprised by a couple players. One of them Michael Wilterdink (he's in your friends list) is in the BOI. You can ask him about Leroy. He and a couple others removed their FB pages. That's why I asked.

Yeah but I am not admin in crypto-city nor have I been I was admin on Friends for cash Bits old site that is no longer in operation. Yeah i'm friends with Terrik on FB I have a lot of crypto ppl on my FB take a look I am also mod on alot of FB crypto pages. The Leroy thing I am really confused about to my knowledge I don't know that person I may know him under another SN if anyone knows it? I have always been straight up with who I know in crypto and have always reached out to making new connections.

Leroy Fodor and more operate StakeMiners.com. Masquerading around as an unregistered "business service". It's a Ponzi. After being pushed out of BCT and GH forums. On the GH forum we managed to talk to an "ex-BOI" user of SM. Well he turned into one quickly, he called out Leroy and it was forced to it. Also Leroy shorted him Bitcoin making up any "business bullshit" he wanted. They tried FB to pimp the circus, didn't really work. Now they'll use CC as a new launch pad attempt because the owner Chantha (bitmasterx1) allows the community owners of the pages to edit the pages as they see fit. In other words, the ponzi operators get to delete or lock content in opposition. His history in this thread has all the linking proof.

I'm guessing your name started to be blasted around when we started looking at Victor/Vik using the Breakwater address (page 5). This is my guess though. I'm also usually found on the GetHashing forum, but CC was being spammed around everywhere I wanted to reach out to BCT and point to it with others.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:22:21 AM

lol What you think im the only one that uses my damn 400k worth of asics?  How slow are you sir?

Present tense? Didn't you just say that you haven't mined in 2-3 years? Color me a confused green as in lawns.

I haven't mined in 2-3 years

Gulp! My bad! I mistook blue berries for blueberries. I see my error now. You haven't mined in 2-3 years = I'm the only one that uses my damn 400K worth of ASICs. I simply forgot to carry the one when I was preforming the equation. Thank you kindly for showing the rest of the world how one of us is a complete fuckin' lyin' piece of shit ass whole.
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:23:40 AM

Holy ka ka lol I don't even know who the fuck any of these ppl are besides bitmaster... lol

jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:24:34 AM

I haven't mined in 2-3 years

Gulp! My bad! I mistook blue berries for blueberries. I see my error now. You haven't mined in 2-3 years = I'm the only one that uses my damn 400K worth of ASICs. I simply forgot to carry the one when I was preforming the equation. Thank you kindly for showing the rest of the world how one of us is a complete fuckin' lyin' piece of shit ass whole.

lol wtf? Do you not know me?

marlenac

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:28:02 AM

This is Marlenac official denouement of Leroy Fodor I have to my knowledge never done business with this person so I don't have an opinion of him

I am an HTML5Coin Dev I don't see HTML5Coin there so I have no reason to do business with them

I think Gleb tagged you for an admin in Crypto-City. That's as far as how I know you came here.
Stakeminers.com is comprised by a couple players. One of them Michael Wilterdink (he's in your friends list) is in the BOI. You can ask him about Leroy. He and a couple others removed their FB pages. That's why I asked.

Yeah but I am not admin in crypto-city nor have I been I was admin on Friends for cash Bits old site that is no longer in operation. Yeah i'm friends with Terrik on FB I have a lot of crypto ppl on my FB take a look I am also mod on alot of FB crypto pages. The Leroy thing I am really confused about to my knowledge I don't know that person I may know him under another SN if anyone knows it? I have always been straight up with who I know in crypto and have always reached out to making new connections.

Leroy Fodor and more operate StakeMiners.com. Masquerading around as an unregistered "business service". It's a Ponzi. After being pushed out of BCT and GH forums. On the GH forum we managed to talk to an "ex-BOI" user of SM. Well he turned into one quickly, he called out Leroy and it was forced to it. Also Leroy shorted him Bitcoin making up any "business bullshit" he wanted. They tried FB to pimp the circus, didn't really work. Now they'll use CC as a new launch pad attempt because the owner Chantha (bitmasterx1) allows the community owners of the pages to edit the pages as they see fit. In other words, the ponzi operators get to delete or lock content in opposition. His history in this thread has all the linking proof.

I'm guessing your name started to be blasted around when we started looking at Victor/Vik using the Breakwater address (page 5). This is my guess though. I'm also usually found on the GetHashing forum, but CC was being spammed around everywhere I wanted to reach out to BCT and point to it with others.

Wow that sounds fucked I understand why someone would be upset what is GH forum Get Hashing? and what is EX-BOI? Yeah but why are you looking at Victor he doesn't even do crypto buys a bit of btc every now and then but he has no association with anyone. I spam every now and then but you will always see me spamming HTML5 or dknight hell after cryptsy died I barely do that Sad still try to keep up with everything though totally missed all of this though wow
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:30:35 AM

http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/marketplace/264/mylot/

FriendsForCash is now Crypto-city.com. Did they opt to no longer want to be admins during the changeover?
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:32:45 AM

I always request to not be associated, if they did that, it was their call... I promise I have never logged in as an admin you can ask bit... never knew there was a new site either, after cryptsy went down I have been quite dormant...

marlenac

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:33:38 AM

http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/marketplace/264/mylot/

https://i.imgur.com/692C8FD.jpg

FriendsForCash is now Crypto-city.com. Did they opt to no longer want to be admins during the changeover?

I thought they were 2 different sites I don't think he made me admin on CC just because I don't help them with anything according to the admin page the admins are bit,ladywhale,zootales,and city laborer I am however admin on the HTML5coin community page as I am on most sites
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:35:21 AM

Wow that sounds fucked I understand why someone would be upset what is GH forum Get Hashing? and what is EX-BOI? Yeah but why are you looking at Victor he doesn't even do crypto buys a bit of btc every now and then but he has no association with anyone. I spam every now and then but you will always see me spamming HTML5 or dknight hell after cryptsy died I barely do that Sad still try to keep up with everything though totally missed all of this though wow

See the OP of this thread, hence this thread graced with your presence. The link to GH is there and depicts Owen embracing oppose to denouncing Leroy Fodor, crypto's number one serial liar. Here's just a snippet of Leroy's constant lies:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.

You should read his Forex portfolio lies. It's a classic.
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:37:05 AM

@Gleb Gamow  aka bruno...

Pick up your phone.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:38:16 AM

GetHashing (GH) is a community/forum.
Ex-Board of Investors, but not really as no documents were signed.
As I said Victor/Vik have the same address your ALL using.

"Yeah but I am not admin in crypto-city nor have I been I was admin on Friends for cash"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221426.msg14677994#msg14677994
Gleb's screen shot clearly shows Carlena Carver admitting to be an admin.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:58:58 AM

Carlena lol?

marlenac

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:00:19 AM

Great conversation glad everything has been clarified if you ever need anything give me a call Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:01:17 AM

Okay, I'm locking this thread after speaking with Marlena and Jag on the phone. Perhaps they shouldn't have been brought into this mix (all or mostly by me) via Owen's CC site. We may be able to get this Leroy connection resolved via civil means. Thanks to all that have weighed in on this thread. I'm again extending an olive branch to Owen with hopes of him this time accepting it.

Bruno
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: