Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Ready! Bitcoin is about to get Millions of buyers coming in . . .  (Read 935 times)
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:52:13 AM

I think this a good news to all of here, if that happen gamers, steam seller are really wants to discover how to get this crypto currency, i think the gamers will probably love bitcoin if they knew that we can earn here easily by joining signature campaign but i dont think if they want to work to get that amount of bitcoin here because they dont know how to get it. So we need to teach and give a tutorial so that we can help each other in gaining profit
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:01:57 AM

it is going to take a long time to bring millions of buyers just because of the bitcoin integration with steam.
but it is a great news for bitcoin users. it has already boomed the social medias.

NO my dude, It will not take more time...It has taken already as this half millions buyer and I hope for millions buyer people bitcoin will take very soon because there are very facility and no one coin can compare as bitcoin.   
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:11:43 AM

It is a good news, for bitcoin users, in the coming year, bitcoin will have a great place for those people who are already using the bitcoins, i think i m luckiest because i have a lot of bitcoins.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:41:10 AM

this is great news for bitcoin, I have been waiting so long for this to happen.

but I don't think it is going to bring millions of new buyers to bitcoin, at least not yet. they have just added bitcoin payment and so far I am sure only bitcoin users have used it. the rest of the steam users will see this and it may take a while for them to see what bitcoin is, how they can buy it,... if they have no idea about bitcoin.

Only Bitcoin
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:25:27 AM

Its very good news if Steam accept it and Valve will implement it soon , very good news for all of us, but if we attract millions of users that means the network cannot handle it quite efficiently and that also means that bitcoin will go mainstream and its value will skyrocket. I don't think millions of users will start adopting it just because 1 or 2 big merchants starts accepting it.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:27:53 AM

Its very good news if Steam accept it and Valve will implement it soon , very good news for all of us, but if we attract millions of users that means the network cannot handle it quite efficiently and that also means that bitcoin will go mainstream and its value will skyrocket. I don't think millions of users will start adopting it just because 1 or 2 big merchants starts accepting it.
I really don't have idea what will happen in bitcoin if all the people worldwide will start using and investing bitcoin. All that I am thinking now that it will skyrocket its price and will possibly to cost thousands of dollars.
draxcter

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:30:03 AM

Yes!!! i was totally waiting for this. But first i need to stabilize my mmr.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: