Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **Selling Marijuana Seeds For BTC**Indoor**Outdoor**  (Read 4725 times)
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:35:45 PM

MJ seeds are not an illegal good in Canada.
So all the seeds being sold are non-viable? That's the only way they're legal in Canada, unless legislature has changed recently.

My mistake. I heard it from a friend.

Apparently you *usually* won't be charged as it is a waste of the court's time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:05:19 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2013, 10:38:08 PM by thepickingpair

Really simple on SR there is nobody that sells seeds and if there would be it would be me

sow you will get the same seeds and same stealth shipping

and in allot of country's you may own seeds but you may not grow them
Problem is, that's what SR is for. You don't want to sell on SR because you dont want to pay the vendor fee i'm sure. Well, we don't want the forums cluttered with sales of illegal goods. It brings negative attention to the site and BTC, and is completely unnecessary. I'd urge you to lock this thread, and explore avenues to increase your professionalism and legitimacy.

Who the fuck are you Mr. Joined here earlier this month? What makes you think you get to just show up and dictate to other forum members what is and isn't ok? Selling marijuana seeds is completely legal and within the forum terms of service in spite of your personal issues with it. The price for economic freedom is some times seeing people sell things that might offend you. Deal with it or go use Paypal if you don't like it.
Hello Mr. Random Internet Hothead! By bringing up someone's join date as a sense of accomplishment or attempt to impose seniority on a public forum you've effectively labeled yourself as a mental midget. Just thought you should know.

By the way - here's an excerpt from the TOS here at BTCtalk. Thought you might want to correct yourself.
"ILLEGAL SITES / TRADES Do not Post Trade Offers Obviously That are Illegal in Most of the first-World Countries. Do not link to or advertise sites that are built to allow such trades. "
Rawted

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:10:17 PM

So all the seeds being sold are non-viable? That's the only way they're legal in Canada, unless legislature has changed recently.
Well if you mean by non-viable that the seeds would not work at all, then no if u give them light,water,and some sort of soil they will grow
Then it's illegal.
Doctor Mushies

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:44:50 AM

The seeds themselves are illegal to grow, but owning the seeds themselves without having the provable intent to grow them - is expressly NOT illegal in the majority of first world countries.

Where are you getting your infos?  As I said, look at the case against Marc Emery for the example of what was done.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 05:29:24 AM

Really simple on SR there is nobody that sells seeds and if there would be it would be me

Problem is, that's what SR is for. You don't want to sell on SR because you dont want to pay the vendor fee i'm sure. Well, we don't want the forums cluttered with sales of illegal goods. It brings negative attention to the site and BTC, and is completely unnecessary. I'd urge you to lock this thread, and explore avenues to increase your professionalism and legitimacy.

Who the fuck are you Mr. Joined here earlier this month? What makes you think you get to just show up and dictate to other forum members what is and isn't ok? Selling marijuana seeds is completely legal and within the forum terms of service in spite of your personal issues with it. The price for economic freedom is some times seeing people sell things that might offend you. Deal with it or go use Paypal if you don't like it.
Hello Mr. Random Internet Hothead! By bringing up someone's join date as a sense of accomplishment or attempt to impose seniority on a public forum you've effectively labeled yourself as a mental midget. Just thought you should know.

By the way - here's an excerpt from the TOS here at BTCtalk. Thought you might want to correct yourself.
"ILLEGAL SITES / TRADES Do not Post Trade Offers Obviously That are Illegal in Most of the first-World Countries. Do not link to or advertise sites that are built to allow such trades. "

So you don't think you should contribute something to the community before you come here and start brow beating people into accepting your narrow world view? You are so important that you just get to show up and tell everyone else how to trade huh? The fact is in most of the world this is completely legal. I am very proud of you for living in a backward totalitarian state, but most of the world doesn't follow that regime. Because it is perfectly legal, it is well within the Bitcointalk terms of service. If it wasn't we wouldn't be having this discussion here. Maybe you should focus more on trades that concern you personally, like this one for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143972.0

RE: Marc Emery- This guy here isn't selling millions of dollars worth of seeds and putting it directly into legalization and medical marijuana activist groups so I wouldn't worry.
Rawted

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 02:50:55 PM

So you don't think you should contribute something to the community before you come here and start brow beating people into accepting your narrow world view? You are so important that you just get to show up and tell everyone else how to trade huh? The fact is in most of the world this is completely legal. I am very proud of you for living in a backward totalitarian state, but most of the world doesn't follow that regime. Because it is perfectly legal, it is well within the Bitcointalk terms of service. If it wasn't we wouldn't be having this discussion here. Maybe you should focus more on trades that concern you personally, like this one for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143972.0

RE: Marc Emery- This guy here isn't selling millions of dollars worth of seeds and putting it directly into legalization and medical marijuana activist groups so I wouldn't worry.
Hey pal, i contribute daily to the cryptocurrency community. Maybe you should realize that not everything happens on these forums. I'm currently spearheading a project to introduce BTC to local charities and community strengthening projects to promote awareness and use.

Either way, you seem like a complete douchebag (and many others have told me so), so i'll just go ahead and make you my first ignore. Have a good day.

P.S. - My 'narrow world view' is called the law.
QualitySeeds (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

Buy Ganjs Seeds with BTC @ www.qualityseeds.nl

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 05:18:56 PM

Its everybody's choice when it comes to order from the website

Illegal or legal

I just provide a service and that some people do not like...I just let them

I would like to thank the people on this thread and others for there support and thinking outside the box

U can buy marijuana seeds with BTC here !!!...

www.qualityseeds.nl

Legit Service for over 4 years
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:26:15 PM

Just wanted to say I noticed and appreciate the irony of typing "sow" instead of so...nice
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 03:43:56 PM

Thanks for the reply ;-)

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 11:09:57 PM

Website is up and running again  Shocked

we got nutricion for indoor and outdoor strains  Cheesy

(will do some more changes in the morning)

www.qualityseeds.nl

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:27:27 PM

Do you happen to sell any tomato seeds?
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 01:35:43 PM

If you see any one the website let me know  Cheesy

But in short term...No i do not sell any kind of eatble veggies like tomatoes

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 01:52:58 PM

Last price:$29.58002 High:$29.87035 Low:$29.22000 Volume:30445 BTC Weighted Avg:$29.63380

Looking good for people with BTC

Order know  Wink.. Smiley

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 03:43:03 PM

My mistake. I heard it from a friend.

Apparently you *usually* won't be charged as it is a waste of the court's time.
we never had any problems when it comes to shipping US

www.qualityseeds.nl

UnderGod

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 09:05:18 PM

So I ordered!
Not seeds actually since I've still got some.
I'll post back here when I received what I have ordered Smiley

ps: if you want to expand, some glass bongs would be nice ;-)
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 11:35:06 AM

Thanks for ordering

I did check our database and there is no record of a product you wanted and no address

I can see the payment on OKPAY

can you add me on skype to clear this out please

skype name is qualityseed

www.qualityseeds.nl

dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 11:53:07 AM

do you offer a discount for a bulk buy?

poop!
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 12:00:29 PM

Depends on what kind of product (if i got allot in stock) its possible

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 12:01:42 PM

Update products

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 12:03:20 PM

So I ordered!
Not seeds actually since I've still got some.
I'll post back here when I received what I have ordered Smiley

ps: if you want to expand, some glass bongs would be nice ;-)
Hit me back when u got time or add me on skype as qualityseed

Will update with smoking gear next month

www.qualityseeds.nl

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: