Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking 188.75 loan / partnership - Very secure & Profitable  (Read 33564 times)
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:48:52 AM

For example, this document from 2010 http://www.sos.nh.gov/imaging/12926555.pdf
Which matches with the signature that I received in my contract in 2013: https://i.imgur.com/i9BT1qC.jpg
This pretty much answers and confirms tldoctor's identity as Eric Neal.

I'm no forensic scientist, but those signatures don't look too similar to me.
Some variation in the handwriting is always expected.
The following signature is from the first page of the contract: https://i.imgur.com/SouZWJz.jpg
I believe that the style is the same, especially his first name "Eric" is very consistent, along with the style of his "e" and "a". I would worry if I found any differences there, the a's tend to stay the same style for all your life since elementary school...
And the speed of the signature is consistent in all three.

Although I don't have the skills of a forensics document examiner, I am very good at telling someone's handwriting since I used to pay a lot of attention to minute details to decode my classmates' absolutely illegible class notes... to the point that I had to decode letter by letter, by comparing and analyzing every curve, slant and direction of their lines. So now I have an eye for these type of things, I can even read a doctor's handwriting Wink

Lol, thanks. Sorry, I know I write fast and my handwriting is sometimes bad. Smiley  I talk fast too, even the debtors make me repeat myself sometimes until I slow down. Its a bad habit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whitenight639

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 03:54:46 AM

I'm not looking for someone to give me the money and handle everything in the shadows. The investor would get full access to our collection software platform to see real-time updates on the accounts (to see them being worked), a dedicated quickbooks account to see where every dollar of the loan goes, my contact information and daily - weekly updates, and 50% of all the profits based on that loan for the life of the paper.

My agency has access to the top investigative software (only given to agencies that have been in business 2+ years, credit bureau report (business and persons), dialers (for automated called), top agency software (for account management) and I only hire persons with at least 2 years direct experience or 5 years close related experience.

Unlike many of the loans that go on in this forum, I'd give a full written contact (signed) and would put the full backing of my agency on it, as well as personal guaranteeing the investment. I don't take using someone's hard earned money lightly. Please PM for further information. I'll provide my cell and email and we can go from there. Serious inquiries only please.

Just to put it out in the open now, my agency is: AFS - www.affordablefinancialsol.com

SO if I were to invest I would be buying debts for your company to act on? Can I (an investor) see a list and choose which debts to purchase or do you do that?  Because its either all or nothing, if you want investors to invest in your company so you can choose which debts to buy then thats fine but any losses should be shared, if an investor chooses the debts to be purchased he / she should accept the responsibility of the potential 30% return or loss themselves.

125uWc197UW5kM659m4uwEakxoNHzMKzwz
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:46:58 AM

I'm not looking for someone to give me the money and handle everything in the shadows. The investor would get full access to our collection software platform to see real-time updates on the accounts (to see them being worked), a dedicated quickbooks account to see where every dollar of the loan goes, my contact information and daily - weekly updates, and 50% of all the profits based on that loan for the life of the paper.

My agency has access to the top investigative software (only given to agencies that have been in business 2+ years, credit bureau report (business and persons), dialers (for automated called), top agency software (for account management) and I only hire persons with at least 2 years direct experience or 5 years close related experience.

Unlike many of the loans that go on in this forum, I'd give a full written contact (signed) and would put the full backing of my agency on it, as well as personal guaranteeing the investment. I don't take using someone's hard earned money lightly. Please PM for further information. I'll provide my cell and email and we can go from there. Serious inquiries only please.

Just to put it out in the open now, my agency is: AFS - www.affordablefinancialsol.com

SO if I were to invest I would be buying debts for your company to act on? Can I (an investor) see a list and choose which debts to purchase or do you do that?  Because its either all or nothing, if you want investors to invest in your company so you can choose which debts to buy then thats fine but any losses should be shared, if an investor chooses the debts to be purchased he / she should accept the responsibility of the potential 30% return or loss themselves.

I already got an investor to do so, although I'd like another one too. Why do you put it into an all or nothing situation? If you choose which debts to purchase, than you become the debt buyer and outsource to my company to work the debts on a contingency basis... which I can't do unless you're properly licensed in your state as a debt buyer. And it's not 30%, but 50% of everything I collect. After a few months of collecting, the portfolio can be resold at either a higher price, the same, or perhaps a little lower.
mgmtones

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 03:17:09 AM

I don't know if any of you guys are still on this forum, but this man, TLdoctor, is one of the biggest fraudsters around. I have been talking to several private investigators who're working to build a profile of Eric Neal and I would like to ask you if you've had any dealings with him, regardless of being in the distant past or recently, to please reach out.

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:17:11 AM

I'd be happy to prove it somehow and alleviate your fears, provided the method of proving my identity is not too invasive.

You can sign a message stating that you are tldoctor on bitcointalk and place it on the website.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 07:30:48 AM

You can sign a message stating that you are tldoctor on bitcointalk and place it on the website.

It's a lot easier to quietly and temporarily hack a website file than it would be to create a DNS record. 

Verification by DNS record allows you to become a verified owner of an entire domain at once. It also provides an alternative to verifying for those struggling with meta tag methods.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: