Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 11:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing my Website: ##Earn upto 7150 Satoshis per hour##  (Read 5393 times)
irynet (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:22:59 PM

damn the website is shitty
if this is some kind of a faucet please this is not the right section
I know, I know, Its not the prettiest site on the internet, but Im working hard on the look, but at the moment all the work is in the back end

keep checking back to see improvments
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:07:59 AM

Suggest those registered to be careful with this site.
If you invested, good luck, if free user, please don't waste time on this garbage site.
There are better sites for faucet earning.

First, misleading tittle/site. Earn up to 7150 per hour.
Secondly, faucet or micro earning in disguise
There is a minimum withdrawl limit of 100000 Satoshis (or 0.001 Bitcoins)
We charge a small fee for a withdrawl.

10,000 Satoshis/0.0001 btc TX fee".

40,000 Satoshis/0.0004 btc our fee"

Oh, cool. This highly hinted and FORCES user to 'upgrade' or 'invest', oh so similar to bitfactory or ore mine.
You need at least 42 days to withdraw, assuming u claim x3 everyday (every 8 hrs)... for 50k satoshi. (Deducted 50k satoshi)
That's only 1190 a day at most.

Lastly, no ads or whatever on the site, it earns nothing, which highly hinted he is planning to eat your $.
Oh, he is going to sht he is adding ads later, ya other scam sites have ads too, they just eat the ads $ + yours.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:13:54 AM

Suggest those registered to be careful with this site.
If you invested, good luck, if free user, please don't waste time on this garbage site.
There are better sites for faucet earning.

First, misleading tittle/site. Earn up to 7150 per hour.
Secondly, faucet or micro earning in disguise
There is a minimum withdrawl limit of 100000 Satoshis (or 0.001 Bitcoins)
We charge a small fee for a withdrawl.

10,000 Satoshis/0.0001 btc TX fee".

40,000 Satoshis/0.0004 btc our fee"

Oh, cool. This highly hinted and FORCES user to 'upgrade' or 'invest', oh so similar to bitfactory or ore mine.
You need at least 42 days to withdraw, assuming u claim x3 everyday (every 8 hrs)... for 50k satoshi. (Deducted 50k satoshi)

Lastly, no ads or whatever on the site, it earns nothing, which highly hinted he is planning to eat your $.
Oh, he is going to sht he is adding ads later, ya other scam sites have ads too, they just eat the ads $ + yours.

Hi Steve, thats all good advice and I would also give the same warnings if I was you.

The site is still in Beta at the moment. The Fees have been pointed out to me already and I'm willing to look into it and probably reduce these in the near future.

its certainly similar to ore mine and bitfactory they both had a good following, just a shame they went to scam and I lost money to in those. The ads havent been activated yet as the site lacks a lot of Unique content that the big G loves and pays out well for. So Im trying to write some tips how to earn bitcoin for free and ways to accept bitcoin.
This is taking a while to do.

People are playing the free mine at the moment and 1 person has even invested at this early stage. So just in the short term and to keep things going I will payout of my own pocket (which will only be a few 100,000 satoshis) at this very early beta stage. If it starts to get to high I will stop accepting new members for a while.

Your calculation are pretty close, and I never said Ill double your bitcoins in 7 days. This hopefully will be a long term term thing by reducing the deposit limit to .1btc I will be able to gain more revenue than I payout.

Im trying to be as honest here as possible and all you points about being careful I fully agree with.

If you can think of any other ways I can improve the trustworthiness of the site I happy to listen
irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:02:44 AM

Hi Steve, I was just looking over your post again and saw a glaring mistake in your math... you have deducted 50k satoshi per a day as withdrawal fee from the daily amount. You would only pay this when you withdraw.

100 x 24hours = 2400
2400  x 42 days = 100800

100800 - 50000 (which I will lower) = 50000

50000 x 42 days = 1209 satoshi a per day not 1190

If I reduce the fee to 20000 instead of 50000. the amount will be 1923 per day. And all for a few clicks on a website.

I'm in this for the long run

Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:10:37 AM

Hi Steve, I was just looking over your post again and saw a glaring mistake in your math... you have deducted 50k satoshi per a day as withdrawal fee from the daily amount. You would only pay this when you withdraw.

100 x 24hours = 2400
2400  x 42 days = 100800

100800 - 50000 (which I will lower) = 50000

50000 x 42 days = 1209 satoshi a per day not 1190

If I reduce the fee to 20000 instead of 50000. the amount will be 1923 per day. And all for a few clicks on a website.

I'm in this for the long run

Ya, I more or less estimated it in mind rather than taking a calculator, so I expected a bit of mathematical error, but not a big difference though.
It's cool and good, u reduce the killing withdrawal fee, but once again it ONLY works for the hardcore to claim it x3 DAILY for 42 days.
Just to get 1923 per day for free user.
For those that claim only once or twice a day, they need even way longer to withdraw.
I think you probably knew for people who are using faucet, they get their payment weekly (without fee) or even within days through faucetbox.

So, once again, the only method to withdraw faster on your site is to  'invest' to hit the minimum 0.001 withdrawal.
I advise those are going to INVEST be very careful with it, this is very common trick to make people invest with HIGH withdrawal fee.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:17:22 AM

Steve, you've been quite fair with your comments and I respect that

I will reduce the payout fee down to a total of 20000 (I haven't updated the site yet, but I will do.

I wouldn't say its a trick to make people deposit or invest though. The only way I can prove the legitimacy of the site is to do what I'm claiming and payout. Which people will start to see very soon as people start to increase there balance.

If any readers are unsure then please just play the free game until you feel comfortable investing and if your not, then don't invest.

And as Steve says... Be careful with any bitcoin website
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:27:21 PM

no investments = faucet i guess
try moving the topic to a different thread

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
irynet (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:01:45 PM

no investments = faucet i guess
try moving the topic to a different thread

There is investment opportunity
usman41

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:54:47 PM

HI EVERY ONE DO NOT PLAY IN THIS SITE IS SITE SCAMMER SCAM MY USERNAME IN THIS IS REGISTER AND I WITHDRAWN 0.001 IN ADDRESS
179BdArUEtWgz1JsuBqkji2aAijLv78NTR NOT RECEIVED COIN MORE 2 DAY IS BEEN WARNED

Steve_Tou

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:02:52 AM

HI EVERY ONE DO NOT PLAY IN THIS SITE IS SITE SCAMMER SCAM MY USERNAME IN THIS IS REGISTER AND I WITHDRAWN 0.001 IN ADDRESS

Don't know how many people will trust u with your trust rating.
Lastly, unless you invested, if not I doubt u can reach 0.001 so fast.
If you are the one, good luck, like I said in earlier post.
Be very CAREFUL in this site, especially if u want to invest.

The source of HOW admin is going to invest with your $ is unclear. (He even invested in ore mine and bitfactory, if he has the ability to make $ grows, why not do it for himself back then but invested in ore mine and bitfactory last time)
I don't think within months, he can magically makes $ grows.
Not to mention, his site don't even have ads for now. Totally 0 factor to grow $ for site and users.

A scam will be a scam.

irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:41:52 AM

You haven't withdrawn any money my friend because no one has been playing it for long enough. This is a blatant lie

The source of funds as I've said many many times will be advertising. .... There is no ads on the site because it has hardly any content. I'm almost complete with the content and once it's there I will put the ads on.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:47:38 AM

Don't know how many people will trust u with your trust rating.
Lastly, unless you invested, if not I doubt u can reach 0.001 so fast.
If you are the one, good luck, like I said in earlier post.
Be very CAREFUL in this site, especially if u want to invest.

The source of HOW admin is going to invest with your $ is unclear. (He even invested in ore mine and bitfactory, if he has the ability to make $ grows, why not do it for himself back then but invested in ore mine and bitfactory last time)
I don't think within months, he can magically makes $ grows.
Not to mention, his site don't even have ads for now. Totally 0 factor to grow $ for site and users.

Steve I've explained how the site works over and over again. How can we make it any clearer to you.

Steve your advice about being careful is justified, but this is generaly about bitcoin sites. This site will come good over he next few weeks.

If your unsure about any of my posts or explanations, then please ask for clarity of a certain topic.
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:46:39 AM

Usman, please accept my sincere apologies, you did make a withdrawl and you did have funds in your account to do that.

But, as you know, Somehow your deposit registered 3 times, so instead of crediting your account with 70,000 Satoshis it gave you 210,000

So it was YOU trying to SCAM me........NOT me trying to scam you

You have already bought the second mine for a price of 70,000, so you owe me 140,000 Satoshi,

As this is the fault of a system I designed, I'll give you a bonus of 20,000 Satoshis

Ive already taken back the 140,000 Satoshis you owe me, and I've credited your account with the bonus 20,000 as an apology.

If there is anything else I can do to apologise, please let me know
Krayshock

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:56:01 AM

I know, I know, Its not the prettiest site on the internet, but Im working hard on the look, but at the moment all the work is in the back end

why not hire some web developer or someone that makes good website

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:25:41 AM

That's a valid point. It doesn't look great I agree.

Its still in beta testing at the moment and the code behind it is all looking very nice, but I let it down by not being very artistic

Are you offering your services krayshock
Krayshock

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:31:56 PM

Its still in beta testing at the moment and the code behind it is all looking very nice, but I let it down by not being very artistic

im no web dev but you can find some people who do the good job at fiverr

irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:06:04 PM

im no web dev but you can find some people who do the good job at fiverr

Appreciate the advice... Thank you
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:08:03 PM

Eventually got some content added so ads are now displayed

https://www.miningforfree.com/makefreebtc.php
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:10:41 AM

Congratulations, We have our very first withdrawl, a day after I lowered the Fees.....

https://blockchain.info/address/1AEPTqR98RF3Xdc3RTLA2avukN3LQdQK37
irynet (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:38:12 PM

It takes a long time to earn coins
There are plenty of sites out there that promise to double your investment in 24hours if that's whats your looking for.

This site is going to be here a long time.

I added 500,000 Satoshis to the Mining Wallet to cover the investment in the short term.

If people are looking for more security then Id be happy to add more to the wallet to cover withdrawls further in the future
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: