Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember the old days? 16 MHs Litecoin 24 GHs Bitcoin Mining Farm ASIC vs GPU Te  (Read 1612 times)
Zeta0S (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:11:41 AM

16 MHs Litecoin 24 GHs Bitcoin Mining Farm ASIC vs GPU Technology
Good old time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJDsTqU3bJA

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:50:37 AM

the funny thing is that you can still mine with gpu with a better profit than asic, you just mine bitcoin indirectly by dumping scamcoin, but the result is the same, you're earning bitcoin after all
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 04:24:02 PM

Indeed good old time, I used to mine using multiple GPU's myself (back in the day) and occasionally used those to play and record games at high FPS too. I never did mine anything aside from BTCitcoin itself. I still remember when I used to be active on one of facebook groups that people used to always post their updated GPU mining rigs (real fun compared to now), it kept me motivated into earning more until one of my new GPU's died within a week. Are you the owner of that channel? If yes then why up until now your mining at loss, even with those USB miners.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zeta0S (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:26:19 AM

the funny thing is that you can still mine with gpu with a better profit than asic, you just mine bitcoin indirectly by dumping scamcoin, but the result is the same, you're earning bitcoin after all
Guess you right... Still what happened to that guy Jerry?

Zeta0S (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:28:06 AM

Indeed good old time, I used to mine using multiple GPU's myself (back in the day) and occasionally used those to play and record games at high FPS too. I never did mine anything aside from BTCitcoin itself. I still remember when I used to be active on one of facebook groups that people used to always post their updated GPU mining rigs (real fun compared to now), it kept me motivated into earning more until one of my new GPU's died within a week. Are you the owner of that channel? If yes then why up until now your mining at loss, even with those USB miners.

you can not handle the losses  Grin

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:30:19 AM

You want to talk about good old times? I wonder how many others remember using a cpu Bitcoin miner

jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2095
Merit: 1396

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

You want to talk about good old times? I wonder how many others remember using a cpu Bitcoin miner

They are all millionaires and chilling on some remote island they bought with satoshi, and laughing at us...at least the guys that didn't buy pizza with their early bitcoins Wink

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:58:55 AM

Guess you right... Still what happened to that guy Jerry?

what do you mean who is jerry?
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:39:33 PM

he introduced himself at the beginning of the video, like any properly mannered bloke would.

miss the days of these helpful and informative posts free of agenda or obvious underlying profiteering motives.

wonder how much of his Eh Ess Eye See powered miners he has left running SHAW 256? I kid Jerry, salt of the cyberspace you are mate.

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:47:07 PM

They are all millionaires and chilling on some remote island they bought with satoshi, and laughing at us...at least the guys that didn't buy pizza with their early bitcoins Wink

Not all some bought things like pizza's Smiley or other things along the way having no idea it would ever be worth this most.  So some definitely did get island rich, but others due to bad investments or selling did not.  So hard to say.

But I do remember and miss those day's.  Building your machine... I took a lot of pride in mine.  Now it's plug and play.
Zeta0S (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:08:17 AM

he introduced himself at the beginning of the video, like any properly mannered bloke would.

miss the days of these helpful and informative posts free of agenda or obvious underlying profiteering motives.

wonder how much of his Eh Ess Eye See powered miners he has left running SHAW 256? I kid Jerry, salt of the cyberspace you are mate.
I wonder what happend whit Jerry, i have two uncomfirmed storys:
One is he moved to a better living area, out of the getto
And the onther is the Gangs got him.

Looks like vanished in cyberspace, Hope he is oke.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: