Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shipping Service Can somebody provide me?  (Read 363 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:07:48 AM

Hi there guys i have my friend in UK and he have some of my electronic products i want someone to ship my goods from UK to Pakistan . I want to know your rates . Plesse post down your rates below or pm me.   The weight will be around 3-5 kgs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:39:10 AM

Hi there guys i have my friend in UK and he have some of my electronic products i want someone to ship my goods from UK to Pakistan . I want to know your rates . Plesse post down your rates below or pm me.   The weight will be around 3-5 kgs.

So you need someone from UK to do shipment procces?
Why you dont just ask your friend which from UK to do it?
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 12:02:33 PM

Well he says that the post don't allow to ship mobile phones because it contains battery.  If post ships can you please tell me the whole procedure ?
nicojaewpunk

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:09:50 PM

Well he says that the post don't allow to ship mobile phones because it contains battery.  If post ships can you please tell me the whole procedure ?

SO you want ship mobile phones, in my country the post dont allow too.
but you can do it with another service like DHL or FedEx
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

As per my information , shipping any product to Pakistan costs too much shipping fees.

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:04:28 PM

As per my information , shipping any product to Pakistan costs too much shipping fees.

Especially mobile phones.What difference does it make if you buy the same phones from your country ? You will save up some money on shipping.If your friend has them in stock,ask him to get it with him instead of paying the amount twice the phone for shipping.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 02:53:47 PM

Especially mobile phones.What difference does it make if you buy the same phones from your country ? You will save up some money on shipping.If your friend has them in stock,ask him to get it with him instead of paying the amount twice the phone for shipping.

He will come next year so i cannot wait too long , why should i buy when he is gifting me the mobile phones and ps4 ? He only needs to pay the shipping fees i need to find the cheapest one .
Bit1334271

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:03:27 PM

He will come next year so i cannot wait too long , why should i buy when he is gifting me the mobile phones and ps4 ? He only needs to pay the shipping fees i need to find the cheapest one .
I think its not a good idea because you can purchase from your local market in cheap price instead of this very high shipping price from UK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: