Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Society is unwise, read a glimpse of the future here  (Read 1622 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 08:27:19 PM

My name's Sean Martin and I'm living proof society is unwise and in need of reconstruction.

I found myself depressed when I discovered the atrocities of the world at a young age using the internet, plus I was overweight and didn't understand.  I didn't believe in much after the realizations of the negativity in our world, I contemplated suicide, only to find relief in weed after discovering how benign it is.  I experimented with LSD after smoking for a while.  After having a perfect childhood paradise at the beach for five days, tripping with Lucy, I learned to believe in myself.  I learned to love.  I wouldn't have the courage to love without the ego death experience to find the courage to lose my doubt.  LSD allowed me to fall in love with my soul mate.  Recently, tripping like Jimi Hendrix and eating once a day, and fasting occasionally, I was able to get in shape for the first time.  I even had a six pack, I was the healthiest mentally and physically at that point.

Due to my now loving nature and crazy concepts of peace I discovered exploring my mind, I was taken 3 hours away from home, against my will.  The doc said I could on the third day and cancelled my discharge after I refused to take their pharmaceuticals.  I was rightfully, peacefully refusing to put toxins in my body and was tackled to the ground by 8 or more medical staff and injected with the drug I refused to allow them to shoot me up with and an additional shot of geodone in the ass to make me lose control of my ego and absolutely passout after being assaulted by some nurses awfully excited to inject people against their will, exciting.  After 16 days of their food, drugs and lack of loving environment, I was set free, on the condition they continue to drug me with anti-psychotics.

Here I am, back where I was half a year ago.  The over feeding and pharmaceuticals destroyed my body and fucked with my mind.  Food decreases the blood flow to your brain, the anti-psychotics fuck with nature.  I have no hard feelings to those involved with forcing meds in me.

Man's not perfect, we made a society to the best of our abilities but it doesn't have the answer to everything, it has many side effects.  We need to end the us & them mentality and unite together and love one another.

The answer to everything is us.  We're individual points of the universe creating and destroying eachother's realties.  If we could believe in each other's realties, we can make them real.  The universe is infinite, everything is possible and there's infinite things to do.  You're god, you choose how to change your reality, you choose who to be.

The future will bring days of celebrating, partying and uniting, all around the globe, in order to reunite as a species and love one another.  And for the sake of all things sane, why shouldn't we focus our society towards love and away from greed?  If we could align our frequencies and believe in eachother at once, who's to say what can't happen?

The future is beautiful.  It's time to let go of the past and bring on the present.  Living in moment is what life's about, call it imagining, believing or falling in love, it's beautiful.

May peace, love and forgiveness rest in your hearts.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 08:41:18 PM

How's the Hookah lounge coming along? 
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 08:52:39 PM

I'll be there after the music festival with kid cudi.  Use your imagination, the reality exists somewhere.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 08:54:56 PM

Didnt you post this already?
BorderBits

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 09:13:02 PM

Is there a reality in which you didn't scam someone out of over $1000?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 09:28:26 PM

Yes, infinite realities exist.  We all have as much control over ours as we believe.  You set the limit.

21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 09:31:25 PM

Didn't you die, like, three weeks ago?
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:33:14 PM

So are you still on anti-psychotics? I'm guessing those don't mix well with LSD, which by the way you should only take sporadically.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:41:40 PM

I haven't tripped in over a month, I've reached a point of inner peace without the need of substances, I went two days with water only.  Once you learn how to reduce your ego, you can believe in yourself whenever.

surebet

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:46:49 PM

So no meds? That sounds risky... Sad
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 10:52:26 PM

this kid is never right about anything

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 11:05:17 PM

Bored now.

Entitled man-child whines he isn't special after all.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 02:08:32 AM

The future is beautiful....
Living in moment is what life's about

Is the moment beautiful?

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 04:52:47 AM

Pay your debt, deadbeat!
BorderBits

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:21:58 AM

Yes, infinite realities exist. 

You haven't taken the Dank Constant into consideration in your calculations.  The probability of you ever accomplishing anything of value for society and not being a total fuck-up is precisely zero.  Even in an infinite number of realities, you are a fuck-up in each and every one. 
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 02:01:40 PM

I had to fuck up to become strong in this world.  I guess I should retain from explaining the secret of immortality any further to you, border, then I'd be accomplishing something of value (not money value, real value).

We're all equally indebted to one another, bo.

surebet

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 03:57:29 PM

I owe 1400$ to Squall too? Aww... damnit.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:10:33 PM

Dank, you are not the first person to have their eyes opened by LSD. Like travel, art, poetry, etc. new experiences allow us to see the same old world in different and creative ways. No matter what one may think of drugs, it can be mind expanding.
However it is also important to remember that what you are experiencing is an illusion. Your ability to perceive your environment is being filtered through the lens of your hallucinations. It may offer insight to think differently, but you are not smarter or  tapping into something greater than your mind. Your just trippin.
Continuing to trip will only bring you farther from the shared perception that we call reality. Eventually you will make no sense to anyone but yourself because you are the source, not the conduit.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:26:22 PM

If hallucinations are not real, life is not real.  Life's real, what you experience, do you not experience it?  Your mind can do anything, changing what perceive by believing.  Once you defy logic and feel something out of nothing, you believe.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:34:06 PM

I just have to ask. Is this Dank's way of pleading insanity in his scamming case?

Rob E

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:44:12 PM

Dank you could sue these fukkers what these guys did was a crime against humanity. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW. YOU Could FUK E'm up. They Have NO RIGht to drug you against your will THEY ARE NOT GODS, ThEYRE QUACKS. If you want i can give you some details to see if you have a case.
Snaer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:31:32 PM

Dank, you should read a book called Zen Mind, Beginners Mind. I think it'll really open your eyes to the truth. You're close to the answers, but still need some guidance. I started out on my own, forging my own path, but I realized it was difficult. Why not take time to learn from others? Through copious amounts of weed, heroin, amphetamines, nitrous oxide and meditation I was able to move from a simple novice to become an adapt. It's not my place to direct you, but through sheer will or some innate talent you have a gift, please don't waste it!

Once you gain true enlightenment, I trust you'll contact me through alternative channels.

Namaste brother.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 02:20:26 AM

Thanks for your words, I'm curious though, what am I lacking?  I believe I understand how live forever and turn earth into heaven by throwing a large music festival, enough love to outweigh any doubt of supernatural occurrence.

I've communicated these ideas with a good amount of people that understand and believe.

The sooner you believe the impossible and start day dreaming, the better.  Push your limits on what you believe is possible.

Earth life is necessary for your consciousness to become an intelligent being.  You start out knowing nothing because life is divided.  You end up knowing everything, just as your soul did before your life.  You become god after living, learning and evolving.  We are sons of god teaching sons of god to become sons of god.  It's an infinitely repeating pattern of life, a fractal of infinite beings and creation.

surebet

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 11:33:52 PM

Go back on your meds dank.
surebet

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 02:00:14 PM

I'd say he took my advice, but he's still lurking on the forum 3 times a day. I wonder what he's up to, both here and in the nut house.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: