Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rise ur money with csgo  (Read 665 times)
ShooterXD (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:49:10 AM

I'll make a tutorial to be used on csgo to make a easy profit.
Anyone interest just talk to me.

Ill sell this tutorial for 0.01 btc, and u can apply this like 2 or 3 time per year, and ur profit gonna be big.

ps: In tutorial explain how u can convert ur steam money back to bitcoin, and how convert bitcoin to steam money making profit in process.

Lets make money guys!
CYA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:50:52 PM

Ill sell this tutorial for 0.01 btc, and u can apply this like 2 or 3 time per year, and ur profit gonna be big.

ps: In tutorial explain how u can convert ur steam money back to bitcoin, and how convert bitcoin to steam money making profit in process.

Lets make money guys!
CYA
Do you have any one who vouched this mate? Looks promising mate and the price is not bad if really works to earn btc good luck mate ill wait for some good feedback from here.

ShooterXD (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:23:18 PM

the grand test is in 10 july with profit like after 1 or 2 weeks, and incrise this profit in a few month. then who buy tutorial can give me a feed back.

i keep using this metody like 1 year and never lost money.

u can get small profit too in all time just making trades with csgo skins, easily

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:38:20 PM

If it's working and making you profit, then why try in selling tutorial exposing your method ?
If you are giving out free samples for test and vouch, i would be interested, otherwise i don't like taking chances with stuff like this.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:50:30 PM

Lets make money guys!
CYA

Bro I am new to this concept.  Can you tell me what is a CSGO ?

ShooterXD (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:29:44 PM

If it's working and making you profit, then why try in selling tutorial exposing your method ?
If you are giving out free samples for test and vouch, i would be interested, otherwise i don't like taking chances with stuff like this.

I'll SHARE/SELL my method, not expose.

I think all here in this fórum want a way to get some profit and share some knowleage. Then ill put two things in one and share gaining profit.
And for me, all money is welcome.

*I'll wait some

Lets make money guys!
CYA

CSGO = Counter-Strike Global Offensive a Valve game in Steam plataform.

Well , for those interested in the tutorial , I will prepare a tutorial easy to understand and ateder any further doubt. Recalling that the csgo enables several ways to earn good money . I will show two ways that do not spend a lot of commitment and are completely safe to profit.

letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:15:48 PM

I think all here in this fórum want a way to get some profit and share some knowleage. Then ill put two things in one and share gaining profit.

*I'll wait some

Lets make money guys!
CYA

Well , for those interested in the tutorial , I will prepare a tutorial easy to understand and ateder any further doubt. Recalling that the csgo enables several ways to earn good money . I will show two ways that do not spend a lot of commitment and are completely safe to profit.

Ohh. That's seems an interesting stuff.  But I think , you should give out some vouch copies to trusted members to review your tutorial.  This will help you to get some more buyers as well.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:24:32 PM

Your description is to vague to really understand of what exactly are you talking about.

1. The only valid method I know which will enable you to earn money from CSGO is items, skins and keys trading. So I guess it is something like this.
2. Why your method is applicable only 1 or 2 per year?
3. Have you tested it yourself and it is working, legit way of earning and you won't be banned for this?
ShooterXD (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:28:00 PM

*I'll wait some

Lets make money guys!
CYA

Ohh. That's seems an interesting stuff.  But I think , you should give out some vouch copies to trusted members to review your tutorial.  This will help you to get some more buyers as well.

Thanks for the tip.

I will do so then , once you are ready with the tutorial , I will contact a member to be trusted and show him the tutorial. So it can analyze and evaluate.

Meanwhile I can take any questions here.

Stay tuned .
CYA

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:33:01 PM

Lets make money guys!
CYA
I think you must give us reasons why the tutorial will sell if it is work. And why you don't use by your self. It will make people does not doubting on your tutorial.
ShooterXD (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:35:28 PM

Your description is to vague to really understand of what exactly are you talking about.

1. The only valid method I know which will enable you to earn money from CSGO is items, skins and keys trading. So I guess it is something like this.
2. Why your method is applicable only 1 or 2 per year?
3. Have you tested it yourself and it is working, legit way of earning and you won't be banned for this?

1. Exactly . The method is based on purchase and sale of game items.

2. In fact I'll show actually two methods to obtain profit. and 2 to 3 times a year is the opportunity to get a great profit.

3. It's no cheating , there is no risk of being banned . It is completely safe.

And I made a vague description to make it more personal topic , thus being able to maintain contact with stakeholders.

Lets make money guys!
CYA
I think you must give us reasons why the tutorial will sell if it is work. And why you don't use by your self. It will make people does not doubting on your tutorial.

I use this method . I'm giving the opportunity to all have step by step to do it. If you think you're cheap and for this reason is a futile tutorial, I can just raise the price , but my goal is to facilitate access for all .

As for doubts whether it works or not , I answered above.

CYA

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:00:15 PM

maybe much better just like others did, you might need to vouched this one to a high rank member and let them give good review and feedback so it will be patronize if your method is really working mate, I also looking for a some ways to earn and if this tutorials that you wanted to sell  is working good .01 btc would be fair enough to invest.
ChasingCarsEU

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

ARgRd5YDR199ZpCs9wjtjhxfDzN6vpDHq6

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:12:34 PM

Most likely a copy of Maximum's HF CS:GO Money Making Method, it involved selling CS:GO items aswell.

ShooterXD (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:29:25 PM

Most likely a copy of Maximum's HF CS:GO Money Making Method, it involved selling CS:GO items aswell.

Ok guy , think what you want.
Haters are everywhere . I am selling a step by step tutorial on how to make some money with csgo items. If you think it is simply a method of which is on youtube , so I suggest you keep on youtube.

maybe much better just like others did, you might need to vouched this one to a high rank member and let them give good review and feedback so it will be patronize if your method is really working mate, I also looking for a some ways to earn and if this tutorials that you wanted to sell  is working good .01 btc would be fair enough to invest.
The low is exactly because it is something new , probably will increase the price according to the customer satisfaction. Also put in the hands of a trusted User for evaluation.
Unlike the haters say , if you have a tutorial equal to I want to ride , I never personally saw , and look what already looked.

For those interested , I'll be putting in an extra tutorial as already cashing out around 70 % of the investment with a little patience and research prices .

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:54:33 PM

Are you offering a to test and vouch? I'll gladly take you up there. Or maybe ask any higher ranking members to vouch for you. Because the way I see it, your method is not really going to sell hard without any vouches or even proofs of your earnings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: