Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alaki's Hacked. Help meh.  (Read 4399 times)
stoneage

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:20:33 AM

Alaki - you're about to be scammed all over again... This popped-corn needs more salt... and a tad more butter...

If the above Information that i gave are wrong then i will quit. but i am dammn 100% of correctness.

@TimeLord , Dont think you are secured over Internet ,
Privacy over Internet is a Myth My friend.

if the informations you said are all correct, can you tell us why won't we suspect you as the hacker? the hacker could be you and still trying to get some more

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:21:41 AM

cant you ever parse simple HTML , I never told that you ever said that quote.
You are not much than bullshit. Go get life and get a real job outside the forum instead of posting day night and earning bits.

@Alaki I am signing off , if you want some help for hack information then do send some bitcoins to the address in my profile.

Hey where'd he go?  I had this great picture of a ... and then they ... and ... well,,, I'm sure you get the picture.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:24:17 AM

I got his facebook i guess

His full name is :- Hariom Jha

He posted a comment here :- https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=477518969079014&id=358747090956203&comment_id=591958300968413&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D where somewhere his ref link shows up as TrueHari

And when i followed i got his facebook profile.

https://m.facebook.com/hariom.jha.733?rc=p

I think he is the hacker.

Seriously didn't expected from indians.Am indian as well.Anyways gl alaki

Alt of Alaki - toffeelive, Hariom, TrueHari, Vasu, langedwig and Alaki_away https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447296.msg14636759#msg14636759

stoneage

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:32:50 AM

I got his facebook i guess

His full name is :- Hariom Jha

He posted a comment here :- https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=477518969079014&id=358747090956203&comment_id=591958300968413&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D where somewhere his ref link shows up as TrueHari

And when i followed i got his facebook profile.

https://m.facebook.com/hariom.jha.733?rc=p

I think he is the hacker.

Seriously didn't expected from indians.Am indian as well.Anyways gl alaki

Alt of Alaki - toffeelive, Hariom, TrueHari, Vasu, langedwig and Alaki_away https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447296.msg14636759#msg14636759

looks like my intuition is correct in this case

@alaki we like to hear more story from you

mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:32:58 AM

I Fell sad for you OP , but seeing your Alt accounts you deserve Negative Feedback. I think you are Indian Too and getting your identity to that hacker wont be much difficult.
I wish to alert you because things might get crazy in your Life.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:38:52 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/4e2dc5e4021ec2fdd025ed17e80e0fdf24cad4ecc609a2fabf67bca6a95aa510

Code:
1HqbM5JUbTDFVMu67jgoCYXvyuU4ADEBki
1PcmmEivy7jwgr6kALmbhB2bTMaaVUg4cC
17di8Z5HYmUJee64JPXiDTLMtR6pxMsXGS
12ZeNcqPuA7H6EC6jxkzkTseJL8s5zW5fa
1NFTSstKTyUEiGMVu8nrwHU6fzE4KLodin
18kW8q61si6KnhBGMtj8PfJs8Zhrsrux3A

Sends 14qEgRsF8GCWqfz6fgu1BjPf9JtB6Gr1dC 0.26954154 BTC
You do realize that the transaction you are using to find the OP's alts was broadcast just today and was likely signed from the OP's hacker, if he actually exists. This means that other people's hacked wallets/private keys could have been part of this transaction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:50:28 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/4e2dc5e4021ec2fdd025ed17e80e0fdf24cad4ecc609a2fabf67bca6a95aa510

Code:

You do realize that the transaction you are using to find the OP's alts was broadcast just today and was likely signed from the OP's hacker, if he actually exists. This means that other people's hacked wallets/private keys could have been part of this transaction.

Are you meaning the hacker had Alaki's private key and imported it into their wallet with the other keys?  Possible I guess, far fetched, but possible...

Alaki_away (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:57:01 AM

Basically, This thread's open to recover my account & find the hacker as well but some are just trolling around with some other offtopic posts. Theymos' here?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:04:15 AM

Code:

Are you meaning the hacker had Alaki's private key and imported it into their wallet with the other keys?  Possible I guess, far fetched, but possible...

It is possible that the hacker collected various private keys via the hacking of multiple computers and then spent the BTC all at the same time. This would be the expected behavior if the hacker does not have a script to automatically spend/sweep the btc contained in the private keys stolen.

if however the addresses can be linked together from previous transactions then it would be more clear that these accounts are in facts alts of the OP.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:11:31 AM

It is possible that the hacker collected various private keys via the hacking of multiple computers and then spent the BTC all at the same time. This would be the expected behavior if the hacker does not have a script to automatically spend/sweep the btc contained in the private keys stolen.

if however the addresses can be linked together from previous transactions then it would be more clear that these accounts are in facts alts of the OP.

You mean apart from the proof previously linking those wallets with various users here that caused them to get negative trust from various people?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:16:20 AM

You mean apart from the proof previously linking those wallets with various users here that caused them to get negative trust from various people?
Is there another transaction that links those addresses together?
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:34:28 AM

Is there another transaction that links those addresses together?

That's a good question... As to a previous comment of yours; there's definitely strong, similar language being used by all the accounts I've listed, especially claiming people are trolling or spamming their threads once the red paint cans are lined up.

Let me know what you find, I'm off for a little while.

Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:42:22 AM

I'm not getting the IP address of the hacker who did hack mah account(checked mah email id trash & inbox as well). I'd guess that theymos have the IP tracker tool? Can we track the hacker?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:50:31 AM

I'm not getting the IP address of the hacker who did hack mah account(checked mah email id trash & inbox as well). I'd guess that theymos have the IP tracker tool? Can we track the hacker?

You can try and ask him for help, but let me just tell you that the chance of him gettin' involved in users personal matter is very slim.
Even if you do "track down" ip from attacker, it's most likely that he was on VPN, rendering your ip info worthless.
Hate to break it to you, but no matter what you do, your money is gone, and chances of getting it back is astronomical.
mcb1221
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:34:48 AM

Which email you were using , if you were using gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail then it is very difficult for hacker to get access to it because if they get suspicious account activity then they start their security check. The only thing i fee is that your PRIVATE KEYS WERE COMPROMISED.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:38:11 AM

Which email you were using , if you were using gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail then it is very difficult for hacker to get access to it because if they get suspicious account activity then they start their security check. The only thing i fee is that your PRIVATE KEYS WERE COMPROMISED.
Basically, I do use yandex mail service.  However, I'm not sure why  didn't the hacker compromise mah email there (I did use the same password there as well).
mcb1221
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:41:15 AM

Basically, I do use yandex mail service.  However, I'm not sure why  didn't the hacker compromise mah email there (I did use the same password there as well).

May be your account never got compromised sometime before this happened to one of the member and he in panic screamed over forum that his account is hacked but it was not. There is really doubt in my mind about your account hack.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
stoneage

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:57:24 AM

if that so, then how could the hacker have access to your blockchain.info account? you should recieve an email notification for such log in attempt right?

Alaki_away (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:00:03 AM

if that so, then how could the hacker have access to your blockchain.info account? you should recieve an email notification for such log in attempt right?
Neh, I didn't receive the email as well & yep I do have access to mah email ATM. However, he changed the email id of mah bitcointalk account.
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:01:36 AM

What the fuck. I am Alaki. and i am not get hacked. some create account with my name. all are fake
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: