Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alaki's Hacked. Help meh.  (Read 4399 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:57:25 PM

@Naoko, I'd guess that the hacker did import mah privkey in their wallet & spent the btc with all the input addresses maybe?

I'd entreat Timelord to reconstruct their feedback as well.

I've already removed the negative feedback stating that your (this) account is/was hacked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:59:14 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 01:22:50 PM by Alaki

@Naoko, I'd guess that the hacker did import mah privkey in their wallet & spent the btc with all the input addresses maybe?

I've already removed the negative feedback stating that your (this) account is/was hacked.
& How about this one? -> Alt of Alaki - toffeelive, Hariom, TrueHari, Vasu, langedwig. and Alaki_away
P.S.-> Care to reply?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 02:00:03 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1Eu1UrZ6rfQ7Adn9sq7bi3U9jcDAVDuESv

At least we can can see two accounts are connected with a boomerang transaction lasting some six minutes.
Yep, I made the transaction for testing mah mycelium wallet.

So you do agree that you are Vasu aka TrueHari ?
Neh.

Saying no will add more trouble.
archived your comment of negation for future reference. http://archive.is/Kg2f3
You do realize that the transactions that linked Alaki to these scammers was one that was most likely made by the person who hacked his account?

is it just coincidence that all the input addresses are linked to red trusted members here in the forum? IMHO there is high chance Alaki is an alt those 1 or all of those red trusted users
When Alaki's account was hacked, why would he bother sending all his money to a different address? To claim his wallet was hacked? There wouldn't be any benefit to that (since he didn't try and beg for donations). I think that a red trusted member did the hacking. Also, if he was going to fake his wallet being hacked, there are much easier ways to pretend that he was hacked then using addresses owned be red trusted members. He could have generated a random address and sent it there. (I don't believe he faked his wallet hacking, but if he did, it would be impractical to link him with other, red trusted members.)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:51:17 PM

& How about this one? -> Alt of Alaki - toffeelive, Hariom, TrueHari, Vasu, langedwig. and Alaki_away
P.S.-> Care to reply?

I replied to this in Quickseller's suggestion that "the hacker" had your private key and imported it into their wallet then moved all their funds to a new wallet address.  It sounds far fetched, but possible.

The only other way your wallet address is part of the other wallet addresses I can think of is that all the wallet addresses were always in the same wallet and all the funds were moved at the same time.

Do you have a financial obligation to Quickseller by any chance?

Alaki

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:02:32 PM

I replied to this in Quickseller's suggestion that "the hacker" had your private key and imported it into their wallet then moved all their funds to a new wallet address.  It sounds far fetched, but possible.
Yep, that's what I'm saying.

Why're you asking this? </sarcasm>.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:36:38 PM

Yep, that's what I'm saying.

Why're you asking this? </sarcasm>.

Quickseller seemed very keen that you are reunited with your funds.  Let's hope his scouring of your wallet address turns up nothing out of the ordinary.

Don't forget, I at least have posted information on where your funds have gone, based on the information you have provided, which no one else seems to have done, unless I'm missing something?

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:29:53 PM

That suspicious transaction happened on 2016-04-22 and your account got hacked 24 hours later?

Looks like Alaki tried to remove suspicion of that transaction by concocting a story about getting hacked.
I may be wrong though.
ShakinHandz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:44:14 PM

That suspicious transaction happened on 2016-04-22 and your account got hacked 24 hours later?

Looks like Alaki tried to remove suspicion of that transaction by concocting a story about getting hacked.

You made a good point , even i was caught this way , my case was same as op i did not scammed anyone but being as a alt of paypal-trader i got negative feedback on my account.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:55:53 PM

If Alaki's computer was "hacked",
why didn't his alt of Alaki account get "hacked" as well?

Why did he accept control of his main account back, still not knowing
how the hack occurred, and thus placing his returned Alaki account,
back into jeopardy of the same attack?

I'd guess that DDoS attacker hacked mah account as well or the beta is leaking passwords.
I'm not getting the reason how am I hacked? However, I've sent you a pm(theymos) for mah account recovery.
How about checking 'em(mah pm)?

Something doesn't seem right about this to me.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 01:01:21 AM

I'd guess that DDoS attacker hacked mah account as well or the beta is leaking passwords.
I'm not getting the reason how am I hacked? However, I've sent you a pm(theymos) for mah account recovery.

Well he already did said that he used same password for every account.maybe he had a different password for Alaki_away or maybe hacker wasn't interested becuase it was a newbie account.Or,maybe the hacker didn't knew about it as Alaki opens his alt account very
less .
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:27:44 AM

Well he already did said that he used same password for every account.maybe he had a different password for Alaki_away or maybe hacker wasn't interested becuase it was a newbie account.Or,maybe the hacker didn't knew about it as Alaki opens his alt account very
less .

Are you saying that the "hacker" used that same password to get access to Alaki's private keys as well?
Would that password have also worked on his PGP Keybase account as well?

- Why would a hacker, who is advanced enough to do everything he is purported to do,
import Alaki's private key into their own wallet, and sweep other scam address balances with it?

- Why wouldn't the "hacker" just send the btc away individually as he got control of each of them over time?

- Why group them all together and create proof that a single person gained control of all those keys?

Seems suspicious.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Alaki

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:58:46 AM

Neh, mah PGP key had a different password.

- Why wouldn't the "hacker" just send the btc away individually as he got control of each of them over time?
Maybe he just got the privkey of mah(not the password) wallet & he did import the privkey in his wallet & then used all his addresses as the input address.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:15:20 AM

Maybe he just got the privkey of mah(not the password) wallet & he did import the privkey in his wallet & then used all his addresses as the input address.

Why would he do that? Why not send it out from your wallet from your computer?
How would he have your private key and not have control of your wallet?
Why would he intentionally group it with other scam addresses, thus creating linkability?

Have you determined how this "hacker" had performed this feat yet?

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:05:54 AM

Why would he intentionally group it with other scam addresses, thus creating linkability?

You have a good point here .If the hacker is smart enough to break into your computer and steal the private keys ,I'm sure he'd be smart enough to just send the money to his address instead of importing the keys.I do remember you mentioning ,your wallet is hacked too.
FriendlyChemist

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:12:22 AM

at the end of day , i believe alaki is alt of vasu , Hari Om , True Hari  same as everaja = Engg Chalks.

anyways its up to research , there are lots of guys who are expert in researching this.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:30:30 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 06:41:21 AM by Quickseller

at the end of day , i believe alaki is alt of vasu , Hari Om , True Hari  same as everaja = Engg Chalks.

anyways its up to research , there are lots of guys who are expert in researching this.
I have received a PM from someone claiming that the OP's blockchain.info wallet contains address(es) that belong to truehari, although in the very same PM, it was speculated that the OP's account was never hacked. Also in the same PM was what was essentially an invitation to join a teamviewer session to look at the OP's blockchain.info wallet, which although it would be relatively easy to defend against such attempts, it would likely be an attempt to hack my computer, and considering the likelihood of anything productive getting done verses the hassle it would be to defend against such a hacking attempt, this teamviewer session would really not be worth the necessary time.

The transaction that links the scammer accounts together was first seen by blockchain.info's node about 4.5 minutes after the OP's account was hacked

It appears that all the accounts in question either use a blockchain.info wallet or push transactions via blockchain.info/pushtx, however considering how popular the blockchain.info wallet it, this does not mean a whole lot.

As a general rule I will not take the word of a scammer/hacker/ect., however I will listen to what they say if they are able to give some kind of evidence to backup their statements. I have replied to this person asking for very specific additional information that would allow me to verify his statements.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Eu1UrZ6rfQ7Adn9sq7bi3U9jcDAVDuESv

At least we can can see two accounts are connected with a boomerang transaction lasting some six minutes.
Yep, I made the transaction for testing mah mycelium wallet.

So you do agree that you are Vasu aka TrueHari ?
Neh.

Saying no will add more trouble.
archived your comment of negation for future reference. http://archive.is/Kg2f3
You do realize that the transactions that linked Alaki to these scammers was one that was most likely made by the person who hacked his account?

is it just coincidence that all the input addresses are linked to red trusted members here in the forum? IMHO there is high chance Alaki is an alt those 1 or all of those red trusted users
No. The reason that I have found most plausible to me is that the hacker hacked all of their computers, gaining access to all of their private keys at around the same time, and spend all of their funds in a single transaction. It is also possible that the hacker is one of the scammers in question.

There is also the possibility that the OP's wallet was hacked, the OP was using coin control with all of the addresses in question, and the hacker simply spent all of the funds from the entire wallet in a single transaction.

No. Also the way that Bitcoin works, it is very unlikely that the OP will get his money back, the chances are roughly zero.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:49:48 PM

isn't this just a fake "hacked account" attempt to be excused from paying the loaned amount? im not against Alaki but this scenario is possible too

@Alaki_away how could you be hacked if you dont visit any phishing site?
I guess that the beta is leaking passwords for sure. I've used the same password in the beta site. However, the hacker's having the control over my wallet as well so I don't know what to do next. However, my pgp key is having a different password.

I've lost my btc as well. Can I get the details of the hacker? I know theymos can help.

After telling us that Alaki uses the same password for everything, fortunately his PGP is the same - was anyone able to verify the PGP message?  ...

It then take Quickseller three times suggesting that Alaki's account and Private Keys were hacked before Alaki starts to repeat the notion that Quickseller started.

You do realize that the transaction you are using to find the OP's alts was broadcast just today and was likely signed from the OP's hacker, if he actually exists. This means that other people's hacked wallets/private keys could have been part of this transaction.

You do realize that the transaction you are using to find the OP's alts was broadcast just today and was likely signed from the OP's hacker, if he actually exists. This means that other people's hacked wallets/private keys could have been part of this transaction.

Are you meaning the hacker had Alaki's private key and imported it into their wallet with the other keys?  Possible I guess, far fetched, but possible...

It is possible that the hacker collected various private keys via the hacking of multiple computers and then spent the BTC all at the same time. This would be the expected behavior if the hacker does not have a script to automatically spend/sweep the btc contained in the private keys stolen.

if however the addresses can be linked together from previous transactions then it would be more clear that these accounts are in facts alts of the OP.

I'm not getting the IP address of the hacker who did hack mah account(checked mah email id trash & inbox as well). I'd guess that theymos have the IP tracker tool? Can we track the hacker?

Which email you were using , if you were using gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail then it is very difficult for hacker to get access to it because if they get suspicious account activity then they start their security check. The only thing i fee is that your PRIVATE KEYS WERE COMPROMISED.
Basically, I do use yandex mail service.  However, I'm not sure why  didn't the hacker compromise mah email there (I did use the same password there as well).

How i prove. i am Alaki. he is trying to get money to is own account.

Sign a mesaage from this addeess only 18kW8q61si6KnhBGMtj8PfJs8Zhrsrux3A and we will figure out who is yhe rwal Alaki.
He did hack my wallet as well & therefore he'll have access to my privkey as well. However, @hacker  ,care to become a good human being?  Your english says  that you did  hack the account for sure.

Quickseller started the notion of a hacker importing Alaki's Private Keys.  It seems to me that Alaki is going along with that notion without having any notion of where it is leading him.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:53:29 PM

...and now the dog has eaten Alaki's homework again...

Hi there. I do realize that I still have the privkey of mah wallet ( 1Eu1UrZ6rfQ7Adn9sq7bi3U9jcDAVDuESv ) in mah mail(the hacker knows/knew mah email & password I'd guess) draftbox & I'd guess that he did download the files I had in mah draft.

I'd again entreat you all to send your repayments to this(new) addy-> 1BSwnKvoW759jWf5nLcMB5jVhT2S3TX7qs . I'll update the OP soon. Thanks for reading.

Alaki

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:15:15 PM

...and now the dog has eaten Alaki's homework again...

Hi there. I do realize that I still have the privkey of mah wallet ( 1Eu1UrZ6rfQ7Adn9sq7bi3U9jcDAVDuESv ) in mah mail(the hacker knows/knew mah email & password I'd guess) draftbox & I'd guess that he did download the files I had in mah draft.

I'd again entreat you all to send your repayments to this(new) addy-> 1BSwnKvoW759jWf5nLcMB5jVhT2S3TX7qs . I'll update the OP soon. Thanks for reading.
Yep, I didn't know that I've mah privkey of the addy saved in mah draftbox. However, nothing's stolen from that addy. I just doubt that the hacker may have the priv key of that addy as well.

You're enjoying the scenario that's happening with meh duh? </sarcasm>
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:42:25 PM

What's up with all the mah's and meh's?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: