Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exposing some techniques ROLLINdice site uses to scam  (Read 1440 times)
morepounds (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:39:10 PM

There are some fishy sites out there but that's why you look for the ones with provably fair software.

He is just pissed off that he lost all his money gambling. I have seen alot of this kind of guy. Whenever they win in the site, they say that the site is fair and whenever they lose they will say that the site rig the game, stupid logic indeed but there will be always alot of people like this that can accept the fact that they lose money gambling
You are an idiot. I just won't 1.5btc off one of those sites few hours ago  but that dosnt mean they aint rigged.  Idiots like you won't read before opening your smelling mouth. I win on all these sites daily . This post I'd for some idiots like you that I see donating thousands of dollars to these fuckn sites daily.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 12:29:38 AM

I don't know about dice anyway....I've tried a few sites and did not feel comfortable with the overall deviations at all.  There's one in particular (not provably fair) that is just so unreal in my mind that I don't need any proof at all to conclude that their dice game is rigged!
morepounds (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:58:11 AM

I don't know about dice anyway....I've tried a few sites and did not feel comfortable with the overall deviations at all.  There's one in particular (not provably fair) that is just so unreal in my mind that I don't need any proof at all to conclude that their dice game is rigged!
You are right. It's only a fool that will play in those sites and still.come out to say everything is fair there. This sites are opened to make money and they will do anything to get that money.  Rigging or scamming you of your cash is Not left out.
For example, these fuckn provably fair sites have
1. Client seed
2. Server seed
3. Random seed
4 . Sever seed hash
Let's assume you put your client seed, server see gotten from the server, seriver hash gotten fron combining all as they claim.
NOW , WHAT THE FUCK IS A RANDOM SEED?Huh?
These ugly fuckers might just put their seed there or get a programme that monitors your rolls to put a seed that will make you loose.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:43:59 PM

There are some fishy sites out there but that's why you look for the ones with provably fair software.

Provably fair means that they literally provide all of the code so you can check to see that the rolls were random. You should be able to verify the hash/seed on another site if there's isn't working.

I usually remove everything(from my bookmark list) related to any site that I don't like and every of these sites takes 3 days for me to know if they are just time wasting/money loss.
Every provably fair site I used after rolling with my own client seed I couldn't verify the roll anywhere.
But considering where it says "WIN CHANCE" is always less than 49% now any sane person should know that they are telling you that you have less than 49% chance to win, but still one can be lucky and actually win something.
I never said there is no winning but in long term they are the ones who profit.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: