Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "Pure PoS" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH |  (Read 77417 times)
tolay

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

empty coin (LANA) You are not who! The authorities do not even have shares compared to (IOE) you are zero

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tolay

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

not one coin was not received on the purse after the mining, the coin is dead
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

Mining depends upon hash power so what you were mining and with which power, I did mined Lana and I got rewarded so there is no problem in Lana mining might be problem with your hardware.

empty coin (LANA) You are not who! The authorities do not even have shares compared to (IOE) you are zero

What you are talking about?

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:13:18 AM

Is lana still mineble? DIdnt know, i have focused on stakeing

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

Dear pool that you mine on needs to find a block for you to get reward.

What pool are you mining on?

Cheers.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

Alright I have a new computer and I will try to create a new wallet here. What are the first steps after I download the wallet? Do I create a config file and THEN do the sync or  just run the downloaded wallet without doing anything?

9 seednodes are hardcoded into the wallet with at least 3 are up 24/7 so just power on and wait for chain to synch.

Welcome.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

I moved LaNa from Cryptopia to Yobit yesterday but have not received it yet
I check the LaNa Yobit address in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lana/.
but there is not
address LaNaCoin in Yobit of my
Lf6iFsW2WurV1tMWpAzz6GTFdo3taQeZLK
There is problem with Cryptopia not with LANA, Check This everyone is having problem with there deposit and withdrawal, I myself have 1.15BTC stuck in Cryptopia, They said that they are working to fix it lets hope they will fix soon.

Hi i havent had a single problem ever in with cryptopia. Possible there where some difficulties or maintenance work being done.

Let us know if you continue to expereince any issues.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

Hi everyone just wanted to let you all know i havent vanished or abandoned Lanacoin.

Gettting my company stuff togethere and started to hunt for some developer manpower.

Expect progress updates soon.

Finest regards to everyone.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

Just tought, is here more Crypto developers who can contribute at github, would be cool if Lanacoin also has Active developing communinty, not just holders and stakers.

I second that anyday. I think open source development is more of a wet dream these day since ICOs are raising millions to fund their development activities while open/zero premine cryptos have to manage/fund everything with personal funds.

I have no problem with that but for that i have no nice fancy roadmap with deadline date.

Tnx for your longtime vote of trust @zincra.

bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Great. I will stay invested in Lanacoin for a long time. I love this coin. Greetings from Germany
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

Just tought, is here more Crypto developers who can contribute at github, would be cool if Lanacoin also has Active developing communinty, not just holders and stakers.

I second that anyday. I think open source development is more of a wet dream these day since ICOs are raising millions to fund their development activities while open/zero premine cryptos have to manage/fund everything with personal funds.

I have no problem with that but for that i have no nice fancy roadmap with deadline date.

Glad to be around, i am still idealist, hope someday people discover Cryptocurrencys and Blockchain are more than a way to make money. But financial freedom and technological innovation.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

Glad to be around, i am still idealist, hope someday people discover Cryptocurrencys and Blockchain are more than a way to make money. But financial freedom and technological innovation.

Never never loose the "idealist" state of mind. Thats the only thing keeping the greed out. Cryptolove and respect!

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

Great. I will stay invested in Lanacoin for a long time. I love this coin. Greetings from Germany

Greetings to Germany from Slovenia.

Germany leading the highest node count on the lanachain.

bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:06:35 AM

Greetings to Germany from Slovenia.

Germany leading the highest node count on the lanachain.

Yes, I have a lot of Lanacoin. Greetings from Germany.

Ja ich habe einen grossen Anteil an Lanacoin. Grüsse aus Deutschnd
paploo

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:18:57 AM

How does PoW and PoS work together, there are so many projects using the hybrid of PoS and PoW
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

How does PoW and PoS work together, there are so many projects using the hybrid of PoS and PoW

Hi with Lana block time target is 2.5 minutes for PoW and 2.5 for Pos.

Here is a nice and quite simple to understand article on the advantages of hybrid pow/pos.

https://medium.com/@media_30378/the-advantages-of-the-hybrid-pow-pos-consensus-mechanism-4e9ea4074ac0

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

Telegram link added to CoinMarketCap - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lanacoin/

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

https://medium.com/@blockbid/ann-blockbid-announcement-new-affiliations-established-with-eea-and-aicc-3abcc544c604

New affiliations established with EEA and AICC

Blockbid announces that it has officially joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world’s largest open source blockchain initiative with over 250 membership companies. Blockbid’s aligning with the EEA follows the pursuit of supporting the adoption of Ethereum into the enterprise, alongside a consortium of high profile influential organizations. The objective that each company’s distinct approach and capabilities, together will further boost industry innovation.

https://entethalliance.org/
Continued affiliations with associations such as the EEA and the AICC will aid in advancing our progress here at Blockbid, establishing ourselves as key players in the global cryptocurrency community.
Furthermore, our acceptance into the Australian-Israel Chamber of Commerce (AICC) will help us promote the integration of Blockchain technologies into the mainstream and this will be advanced through current reputable trade routes.

http://www.aicc.org.au/index.cfm
The AICC’s national membership exceeds 1,000 of Australia’s leading companies across a broad range of industry sectors that vigorously promote bilateral trade through inbound and outbound trade missions since 1970.

Blockbid is proud to be expanding our affiliate connections in both the cryptocurrency space as well as recognized international commerce.

To sign up for Early Access on the Blockbid Exchange, visit: https://blockbid.io/beta

GET IN TOUCH:
Email: info@blockbid.io
Telegram: https://t.me/Blockbid
Signup: https://blockbid.io/beta
Submit a coin: addmycoin@blockbid.io

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

Why the new bounty program? Is there something new planned? Smiley

I guess, I will participate though

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: