Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin  (Read 41562 times)
jackleszz

Activity: 912
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 01:20:18 AM

Holy mother of Grow someone dumped about 3k GROW taking the price down to 1800. Who's stupid enough to do this? This is bad for Growcoin. Looks like an exit scam. Hope buy support picks back up. Dev any news to brighten our dark day?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 01:51:12 AM

Holy mother of Grow someone dumped about 3k GROW taking the price down to 1800. Who's stupid enough to do this? This is bad for Growcoin. Looks like an exit scam. Hope buy support picks back up. Dev any news to brighten our dark day?

Damn more dumping GROW coming down hard  Embarrassed Undecided

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:21:27 AM

Damn more dumping GROW coming down hard  Embarrassed Undecided
Yes some members here already stated they are dumping to go in other ICOS and I noticed there is one whale who always puts a huge sell wall and keeps trying to lower the price, we need more whales in here who actually believe in the COIN and what Barry has to offer but at the moment it's just us bagholders and most peeps just want BTC now because of the price hike and to jump in other ICOS to make quick profit. I am still holding on to my coins and hoping for a recovery. Maybe I am just one of the idiots lol. In a few months I will be earning good money from one mlm then I will be able to put in a lot more buy support. I still believe in this coin, hope Barry pops in to let us know the latest.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:44:21 AM

It's funny that the top holders have had a steady amount in their wallets and grown also GROW..So the dumping has been mainly done by peeps who probably not even downloaded in their wallets anything and just kept on the exchange to dump at the right time after enough hype was created so I do hope now that most of those who just were in for a quick profit have exited, OR they may just get more cheap I guess for the next bull run. I will try to accumulate more cheap grow for the long term when  get a bit more spare cash. Day trading wears me out because of all the dumpers lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:36:40 AM

Probably because btc up and weak hands, if they Wer smart they would hold, btc can rise yes, but will it do a x5 or x10 anytime soon, no. Grow has better chance of doing it if all follows through. Boy Barry must of ate some shit if he can't take the time to post in here lol
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 07:00:45 AM

Look like whales are fighting eachother to eat up cheap coins look at all the 1k+ buy orders slowly getting higher and higher  Cheesy

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:09:16 AM

Look like whales are fighting eachother to eat up cheap coins look at all the 1k+ buy orders slowly getting higher and higher  Cheesy

Yes that's a good sign too..I am waiting for Barryzand's news, hopefully we have some excitement over the coming week.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:08:17 AM

Looks like some whale ate some sell walls Wink 2K GROW just eaten, that';s a nice lotta grow, SO OBVIOUSLY DESPITE the ICO dumpers there are peeps very interested in getting more GROW, that's a good sign indeed.  Smiley I hope now someone dumps on my little buy order today.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:26:50 AM

Here we go again... price goes down and some idiots are talking about scam.. This is a trading market... somee people buy, some people sell, some people dump, some people pump. This has nothing to do with GROW itself and it is always dev fault, he needs to give updates because people bought higher and they are losing money. Ridicules.
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 08:44:50 AM

Here we go again... price goes down and some idiots are talking about scam.. This is a trading market... somee people buy, some people sell, some people dump, some people pump. This has nothing to do with GROW itself and it is always dev fault, he needs to give updates because people bought higher and they are losing money. Ridicules.

no one said it is a scam, saying it looks like one to outsiders overall hurting the image of growcoin

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:09:11 AM

no one said it is a scam, saying it looks like one to outsiders overall hurting the image of growcoin

Still if someone bought at 2000sats then he is still allowed to dump all his coins for a profit, no? Maybe he needs to pay bills? maybe he want to join a ICO... so what is scam about that?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:06:56 AM

Still if someone bought at 2000sats then he is still allowed to dump all his coins for a profit, no? Maybe he needs to pay bills? maybe he want to join a ICO... so what is scam about that?

Dumping too hard though you have to admit is a little selfish though, peeps could dump in stages, looking at volume first so price doesn't drop too drastically. just my 2 bit lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:17:45 AM

Probably because btc up and weak hands, if they Wer smart they would hold, btc can rise yes, but will it do a x5 or x10 anytime soon, no. Grow has better chance of doing it if all follows through. Boy Barry must of ate some shit if he can't take the time to post in here lol

Kinda how I see it as well. BTC on the move combined with absent dev is not a good match.

Either way, it's a free market and dumpers gonna dump. I'm holding and staking because I want to believe Boy Barry will honor his word to see this to fruition. I'm giving him a pass thus far, due to recent festivities in Amsterdam, but he should really drop in here sometime today if he cares about the integrity of his coin.

peace out, fellas Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:11:56 PM

Yeah we all have mobile phones these days, how he can't post something is strange  Huh
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:52:12 PM

Yeah we all have mobile phones these days, how he can't post something is strange  Huh

true dat, brother Undecided

at least he hasn't been online since the 10th....i'd be more concerned if he had been online and not posted

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:37:22 PM

i was on the festival yesterday but i did not see the growcoin stand or people , but i was there from 1400 till 1800 and it ended at 2200 so maybe he was there and i missed him or maybe he was later
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:41:44 PM

i was on the festival yesterday but i did not see the growcoin stand or people , but i was there from 1400 till 1800 and it ended at 2200 so maybe he was there and i missed him or maybe he was later

Oh  Huh
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:45:59 PM

Ah that's a real shame, do you think then he never turned up there for it? Or only did one day of it and not the whole weekend? We really would love to know more info soon on what's happening or happened, just for our bagholder peace of mind lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:50:32 PM

Want more positive information about Growcoin, then just praying for the next great coin Tongue :
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:21:18 PM

Ah that's a real shame, do you think then he never turned up there for it? Or only did one day of it and not the whole weekend? We really would love to know more info soon on what's happening or happened, just for our bagholder peace of mind lol.

From reading the flyer, it looks like the event was only a one day deal

http://www.cannabisliberationday.org/

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: