Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deepbit.net balance not updated (Solved)  (Read 924 times)
dimbit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 09:13:16 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 04:26:18 AM by dimbit

First time with deepbit I originally posted this problem:

2417 shares and balance stuck at 0.00630325 BTC for hours now after hours. Is this normal?  I switched from proportional to pay per share halfway, but that shouldn't ruin the work done, shoud it? Stale shares only 0,29% so that couldn't be the problem)

One hour update: not working
Shares: not converted for hours

Appreciate any comments.

The next morning everything seemed fine. All shares where converted to btc.

It seems balance is updated only after a block is found when you're in 'proportional mode' and with some delay.

When you switch to PPS while a block is not yet found, you won't see PPS-like rewards until the block is found. So no balance updates every hour. When the block is finished and you are really in pay per share mode, hourly balance should function well, but I did not test this yet.

There is some confusing feedback at deepbit.net for new users but all shares seem to be processed perfectly.
dimbit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 09:56:15 PM

Sorry. There's a direct link on the deepbit.net website to this forum so I mistook this for their support forum.
The problem I described applies to deepbit. But maybe I shouldn't be asking here at all. Apologies for the confusion.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 10:24:02 PM

It's ok to ask deepbit questions here.  You'll probably get some good answers as long as people with the answers know that you are asking about deepbit.  Perhaps consider changing the title of this thread to something like "Deepbit: balance not updated, help"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: