Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just hit $465  (Read 4462 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:35:07 AM

yes bitcoin rise up its price too much faster to 1300$ in the end of 2016 and i thing bitcoin will hit its price to $2000 to $3000 in the end of 2017 .

I don't know about the exact numbers but what I know is that Bitcoin price is rising because the demand is rising. And the demand is rising because there were a lot of press coverage do to halving lately and hence more people have become interested in Bitcoin. So maybe you are even right on that numbers.

That is right. When the bitcoin user number double from now, the price will rise 400%. That could be in 2 years.
I think we never know how many total bitcoin user because we never can calculate it from data even we know the demand has increased it just speculation.

We can estimate the number of users from the daily transactions and the social media penetration of the bitcoin.
Honestly you can calculate how much user of bitcoin are.. Bitcoin user are too many there is no tools that you can calculate users..
Maybe only the transaction you can calculate but the number of users are not..

it was estimated around 3M, you don't need to know it at 100%, just to have an idea, the price also reflec the numbers of users, if the value remain there the users base is not growing

meaningless swings does not count, you still need new influx of money to increase realistically the value for the long term, without a p&d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:20:49 PM

yes bitcoin rise up its price too much faster to 1300$ in the end of 2016 and i thing bitcoin will hit its price to $2000 to $3000 in the end of 2017 .

I don't know about the exact numbers but what I know is that Bitcoin price is rising because the demand is rising. And the demand is rising because there were a lot of press coverage do to halving lately and hence more people have become interested in Bitcoin. So maybe you are even right on that numbers.

That is right. When the bitcoin user number double from now, the price will rise 400%. That could be in 2 years.
I think we never know how many total bitcoin user because we never can calculate it from data even we know the demand has increased it just speculation.

We can estimate the number of users from the daily transactions and the social media penetration of the bitcoin.
Honestly you can calculate how much user of bitcoin are.. Bitcoin user are too many there is no tools that you can calculate users..

it was estimated around 3M, you don't need to know it at 100%, just to have an idea, the price also reflec the numbers of users, if the value remain there the users base is not growing

meaningless swings does not count, you still need new influx of money to increase realistically the value for the long term, without a p&d

I do not think there are over 3 million active users. Maybe there are only 0.2 million active users at present.
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:31:15 PM

I do not think there are over 3 million active users. Maybe there are only 0.2 million active users at present.
of course there are not, people are still not adopting fast enough and i think that we will need to wait way longer, though in like a few decades it will become huge hopefully

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆