Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we Manipulate Bitcoin price?  (Read 73440 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

I know there are numerous huge players who control bitcoin cost and make colossal benefits however would we be able to the bitcointalk individuals additionally frame a cartel and let bitcoin cost never fall?is it conceivable that we control cost as I am certain the vast majority of bitcoin clients visit this discussion
Manipulation has been happening even in the past, but if we are smart, we can make money from the price manipulation
because it will result to a more volatile price like a classic pump and dump game, we have to take advantage and believe that bitcoin will again rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

I know there are many big players who manipulate bitcoin price and make huge profits but can we the bitcointalk members also form a cartel and let bitcoin price never fall?is it possible that we manipulate price as I am sure most of bitcoin users visit this forum
No ne can manipulate the bitcoin price, because it depenss to they exchanger or market. But we can promote bitcoin so that the price of it is getting higher and higher and it will last until forever. So that in next generation will experience also the life of bitcoin.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

More and more virtual currency investors began to worry about, COINS and other digital tokens, price is called a Bitfinex exchange artificially holds up, the exchange has been hacking and opaque business practices.

Bitfinex was hacked in 2015 and was hacked again in 2016, and Tether was hacked at the end of last year, with more than $100 million in losses from three attacks.
Bob Bullseye

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

I think it is harder to control Bitcoin Cost now. Dissimilar to in 2013 where bitcoin numbers that are accessible in the market are littler contrasted with the quantity of bitcoin accessible today. It will require hundred of million to support bitcoin cost, and on the opposite side needs numerous bitcoin to dump it to bring down cost. In any case, the controller have a greater possibility of losing than winning.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

indirectly, we can manipulate bitcoin prices. if the demand is high (which determined by us), then an increase in price could be observed.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

No we can't manipulate the bitcoin price because bitcoin is decentralized and it means that no one can control bitcoin even in the price. If a person wants to manipulate bitcoin i think it will be impossible because he needs a lot of power or money to do that because bitcoin is so much expensive.
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

I know there are many big players who manipulate bitcoin price and make huge profits but can we the bitcointalk members also form a cartel and let bitcoin price never fall?is it possible that we manipulate price as I am sure most of bitcoin users visit this forum

Bitcoin is not the same as random shitcoin. I think it's not possible for a single person to manipulate the price as his wish, a big group of whales can influence on the price and make the other people in doubt because of panic sell, but price of bitcoin is very stable and much big money involve in it.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Whales can manipulate the price of the bitcoin. I think the whales are the ones who are dumping and pumping the price of the bitcoin. They can really manipulate the price of the bitcoin because they have massive power.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

Yes, we can manipulate the price of bitcoin.But we need to have enough for this.Now the $ 500 million bitcoin has affected the market.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

To manipulate price you need millions and millions dollars to manipulate it , also you need very big team who will work on social media news and etc hype ways , a lot of traders with big money to move price up or down , its a really hard and big job to make big pump or dump on some coin price.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

To manipulate price you need millions and millions dollars to manipulate it , also you need very big team who will work on social media news and etc hype ways , a lot of traders with big money to move price up or down , its a really hard and big job to make big pump or dump on some coin price.
Since we are just an ordinary person we cannot go and manipulate the bitcoin price, if some big whales have decided to withdraw their funds then there is nothing we can do about it but to just watch and wait again for the price hike, and encourage again people to invest here.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I think that the community can influence not only the prices, but also the entire vector of bitcoin development. daring the problem that the community is severely disorganized and these influences will contradict each other
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

There are many powerful persons in the cryptocurrency market that can really manipulate the price of the bitcoin. The powerful persons in the cryptocurrency world are the whales. They can easily influence the price of the bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 04:17:05 PM by zakirazak

if I take the down theory technique to manipulate the BTC price by using USD$5k
I believe a professional class will manipulate my price by USD$50k
so i got manipulate price of BTC from professional trader HuhHuh
while the sentiment is always played by emotions and speculation.

most people claim they are the best in manipulating
whereas we believe that the market is uncertain,
we take the discount at the rate we can afford
and compete at unexpected prices
where every game is always trying to manipulate
each other to make profits become theirs.

what if you see here
LakeBTC       BTC / USD     $ 9,573.83
CoinsBank    BTC / USD     $ 8,870.81
so u think how to manipulate it comes

Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

We need millions of dollars in Bitcoin to make changes to the price,
We need a lot of resources to manipulate the price of Bitcoin like other whale speculators that are currently being made,
I think we can not do that, just big guys and miners in china who can easily change the price, but I think with the power of our community can also manipulate the price.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

In my opinion, we can manipulate bitcoin price if you have a huge amount of money. Like in XRP there's a trader that is directing its cost because he is selling an vast bulk of it, so the price can’t go up. But totally, we can’t manipulate bitcoin’s volume if we are just trading small amount of it.
The bitcoin marketcap is currently $ 200 billion, of course it takes more than $ 100 billion to be able to manipulate the price, and I'm sure nobody will be able to do that, so I'm sure that the price formed is natural from the market needs.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

No we can't manipulate the bitcoin price because bitcoin is decentralized and it means that no one can control bitcoin even in the price. If a person wants to manipulate bitcoin i think it will be impossible because he needs a lot of power or money to do that because bitcoin is so much expensive.
Bitcoin is based on a distributed ledger called the Blockchain, which means it is decentralized and transactions are not mediated by a middle man (a bank). Whales have enough capacity to manipulate the price by trading high volumes of bitcoins because the market is still largely uncontrolled by any financial authorities.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

Well we never really know who manipulate bitcoin price, someone who is influential, someone who is powerful and rich maybe, who can turn the price upside down whenever they like it nonetheless. We just keep on doing what were doing and hope for the best that somehow as they were eagerly seek for the highest profit we too maybe remember and give what is due unto us in all fairness.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

Let's check the history : any reason/news about bitcoin acceptance is causing hike in bitcoin price whether it is going to happen or not, and controversial as soon as there would be bad news about btc, immediately the price going down. And sometimes tose bad news are confirmed, sometimes - no. But the price has reacted already which clearly can be the proof the the bitcoin is manipulated..
Big whales are the one to blame, imho, they can just bribe some one in government to make the statement they require - and here we go..
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

In my opinion.you can not manipulate Bitcoin price.but contribute into achieving price growth yes we can .this will defend on supply and deman gap in the market.by constant trading and investing we can help Bitcoin achieve its potential value!

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: