Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 5K€ to invest !  (Read 26495 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:16:32 PM

Hi,

I have 5000€ to invest in crypto.

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

Thank to all investissor!
That's really a big money to invest but if you are not sure to invest that big money then wait for it you need to learn more about crypto currencies so that you will not lose money when you starting to invest it into trading website halving is already that and if you are going to buy bitcoin hold then into your bitcoin wallet.

Yeah investing in bitcoin can be a good choice as price is not at the top at a moment so if you buy it now and manage to hold them for long term then in future you can make good profits with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:25:20 PM

Hi,

What do you think for buy 5K€ in BTC for the halving, or buy stuff for minning ETH and other crypto?

That's really a big money to invest but if you are not sure to invest that big money then wait for it you need to learn more about crypto currencies so that you will not lose money when you starting to invest it into trading website halving is already that and if you are going to buy bitcoin hold then into your bitcoin wallet.

Yeah investing in bitcoin can be a good choice as price is not at the top at a moment so if you buy it now and manage to hold them for long term then in future you can make good profits with it.

Investing in bitcoin is good but to make profits from it you need to wait longer as price is stable since long time and we don't know when the price will pump so to make quick profits better choice is to invest in altcoins
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:08:06 AM

Hi,

Price is large now, it is near 700$, so if you want to invest only in bitcoins then you should wait some weeks for price to drop as this might be typical pump and dump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:41:40 PM

Hi,

Price is large now, it is near 700$, so if you want to invest only in bitcoins then you should wait some weeks for price to drop as this might be typical pump and dump
Like many people have been saying times without number, bitcoin price is not going to fall down, why are now advising him to wait for few weeks before should buy it ? In few months to come, I bet you bitcoin price may hit 1k.
Stop discouraging people from taking the right action at the right time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:27:19 AM

Hi,

Like many people have been saying times without number, bitcoin price is not going to fall down, why are now advising him to wait for few weeks before should buy it ? In few months to come, I bet you bitcoin price may hit 1k.
The price will increase in the future and the trend says it all, if you guys are keeping yourself abreast on the latest information about bitcoin you will be confident enough to buy bitcoins at any time of the day. My statement is strictly for those who are planning to hold bitcoins as their long term investment.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
to1ga

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:21:26 AM

Hi,

The price will increase in the future and the trend says it all, if you guys are keeping yourself abreast on the latest information about bitcoin you will be confident enough to buy bitcoins at any time of the day. My statement is strictly for those who are planning to hold bitcoins as their long term investment.

The current price rise clearly indicates that price will rise in coming months too, and investing in bitcoin can be the best choice at a moment instead of investing in any alcoins where there is no assurance of making profits, and if you can manage to hold bitcoins for long term then it will give you descent profits.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
               ▄▄█  █▄▄
            ▄█████  █████▄
       ▄  █▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄█  ▄
   ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄

▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀  ▄
███▄▄  ▀  ▀▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀▀  ▀  ▄▄███
█████▀      ▀█████  █████▀      ▀█████
█▀▀  ▄▄█  ██▄▄ ▀▀█  █▀▀ ▄▄██  █▄▄  ▀▀█
   █████  ██████      ██████  █████
█▄▄  ▀▀█  ██▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄▄ ▀▀██  █▀▀  ▄▄█
█████▄      ▄█████  █████▄      ▄█████
███▀▀  ▄  ▄▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄▄  ▄  ▀▀███
▀  ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄  ▀
   ▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀
       ▀  █▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀█  ▀
            ▀█████  █████▀
               ▀▀█  █▀▀
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
A Blog That Discusses About
Artificial Intelligence    The Future    Ethics on AI    and more
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:29:01 AM

5K is allot of money and that is not enough to go full into the bitcoin but i nknow for sure that you can make allot of money with the bitcfoin when youj
invest 5k in bitcoins.
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:33:37 AM

5K is allot of money and that is not enough to go full into the bitcoin but i nknow for sure that you can make allot of money with the bitcfoin when youj
invest 5k in bitcoins.

I think investing that amount in bitcoins and making profits from it will take long time as we see there is no major pump in the price but if he invests in altcoins then it can give him huge profits in quick time as altcoin market involves major pumps and dumps and if he manages to take right move at the right time then results will be in his favor.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 12:14:31 PM

It's better to spend it by buying some mining rigs. But be sure it will be profitable before doing that. 5k euros is a very big amount of money. Invest it where you are confident not losing your money.
Kepasa
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:24:08 PM

5000 Euro / 597 Euro per Bitcoin = 8,3745  Bitcoin

I think Bitcoin is a very good investment especially if you want to invest resources in the future. And if you can minimize the cost of mining, it is possible to invest in equipment.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:59:10 PM

It's better to spend it by buying some mining rigs. But be sure it will be profitable before doing that. 5k euros is a very big amount of money. Invest it where you are confident not losing your money.
Yeah i think it's more the best investment is to buy mining rig or GPU mining since its easy to run without a work hard..
And you can mine different altcoin so if there is new altcoin release and its profitable you can mine them and make a good profit..
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:22:00 AM

5k is allot of money are you sure you want to invest this into the bitcoin also when the bitcoimn is going to drop are you sure you want to go on with it i dont think that
is going to help you know you have to do other thing with that 5k!
bitKaBoom

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:31:02 AM

Thank for all.

I think to invest
4k€ to btc
500€ to eth
and 500€ in other altcoin or stuff mining. I'm electricity free

how your result?
do you have profit now? or loss it?
please answer, we wait your review Smiley
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:31:13 AM

5k is allot of money are you sure you want to invest this into the bitcoin also when the bitcoimn is going to drop are you sure you want to go on with it i dont think that
is going to help you know you have to do other thing with that 5k!
It is not actually a lot because we do not have the same financial status in life, for the rich that is just a a decent amount that they can afford in investment, for us maybe it is big so we should not raise that amount to invest so we will not fall hard if we fail.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:22:21 PM

5000 Euro / 597 Euro per Bitcoin = 8,3745  Bitcoin

I think Bitcoin is a very good investment especially if you want to invest resources in the future. And if you can minimize the cost of mining, it is possible to invest in equipment.

if the calculation is about 8.3 BTC, then he bought some VGA for mining ETH and I estimate it requires ROI quite long, about 1-2 years. but if he buy bitcoin and hold it could have a good chance in 1 years and I believe bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Lesterexon

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:40:53 PM

when you are investing that amount of bitcoins you ar enot right becuase 5k is allot and i dont think you should invest them into the bitcoin you know because the bitcoin is not many worth
in the future trust me|!
Hallseplex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:53:44 PM

I know that there are already a few opinions on how to use it, but here's what I'd do; invest, say, 75-90% of your fiat into bitcoin. There's a high likelihood of you making profit in the next couple months or years, if you're willing to wait. Then, convert the rest into altcoins; I'd say ETH is looking good, yep. It's had a huge increase since the last time I've purchased, which was a while ago.

Good luck and have fun making some moola.
5k is allot of money you know and that is nice becuase lots of people are invseting money with th ebitcoin but i don tthink that the bitcoin is going to get higher in value becuase to many peopel are holding.
Friedchicken

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:53:36 PM

Put it all in illegal activities if you want the good revenue out of it. But honestly, it isn't recommended because of the law and order. Roll Eyes
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:56:16 PM

it is better to invest in revenue share sites and ptc sites but you must find investitor with skills to teach that,i am one of them,also you can buy landing page to get emails from ptc and revenue share users and they you can easy become rich after sometimes investing in advertising in that landing page because you can get big amount of emails and just send emal with one click to hundert thausand users and you willl receive thausand dollars comission per day
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:13:00 PM

it is better to invest in revenue share sites and ptc sites but you must find investitor with skills to teach that,i am one of them,also you can buy landing page to get emails from ptc and revenue share users and they you can easy become rich after sometimes investing in advertising in that landing page because you can get big amount of emails and just send emal with one click to hundert thausand users and you willl receive thausand dollars comission per day

There is no need to do that. He can just buy 10 bitcoin with that amount of money and hold on.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀