Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You know what's funny about Bitcoin?  (Read 593 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:10:16 PM

The people who make up the cryptocurrency space are instrumental in reshaping moneys as the general populace know it. Every now and then John Q. Public stumbles upon a Bitcoin article, reads, has a belly laugh, then returns to CBS' paywall shows like TBBT, patiently awaiting the new Star Trek scheduled next year. Others are still receiving therapy because Idol (FOX) was canceled. Meanwhile, others are joining the space to claim the remaining ONLY 17 spots available of Bitcoin Club 2009, of which theymos didn't even make the cut. Current members are...

Satoshi
Hal Finny (Popsicle)
Craig Wright (Lost)
Nick Spanos (Bicycle)
Marshall Long (挖矿王子)
Leroy Fodor (Serial Liar)

The latter four are still active today shaping the space for future laughs. I'd be remiss if I didn't include yours truly as Bitcoin's CLO (Chief Laugh Officer).
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 04:17:23 AM

The people who make up the cryptocurrency space are instrumental in reshaping moneys as the general populace know it. Every now and then John Q. Public stumbles upon a Bitcoin article, reads, has a belly laugh, then returns to CBS' paywall shows like TBBT, patiently awaiting the new Star Trek scheduled next year. Others are still receiving therapy because Idol (FOX) was canceled. Meanwhile, others are joining the space to claim the remaining ONLY 17 spots available of Bitcoin Club 2009, of which theymos didn't even make the cut. Current members are...

Satoshi
Hal Finny (Popsicle)
Craig Wright (Lost)
Nick Spanos (Bicycle)
Marshall Long (挖矿王子)

The latter four are still active today shaping the space for future laughs. I'd be remiss if I didn't include yours truly as Bitcoin's CLO (Chief Laugh Officer).

Hah!  You got me searching for "Bitcoin Club 2009" so I could submit my application...I couldn't find it but this guy's story came up. Maybe he deserves a spot in the club: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:20:36 AM

Satoshi
Hal Finny (Popsicle)
Craig Wright (Lost)
Nick Spanos (Bicycle)
Marshall Long (挖矿王子)

Hah!  You got me searching for "Bitcoin Club 2009" so I could submit my application...I couldn't find it but this guy's story came up. Maybe he deserves a spot in the club: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

i just dont get it,..what is that all about,27$ turn into 876000$ for buying bitcoins,..Huh
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:33:21 AM

Satoshi
Hal Finny (Popsicle)
Craig Wright (Lost)
Nick Spanos (Bicycle)
Marshall Long (挖矿王子)

i just dont get it,..what is that all about,27$ turn into 876000$ for buying bitcoins,..Huh
Based on my understanding what happened was the buy bought $27 of Bitcoin back when it was incredibly cheap, and then once bitcoin skyrocketed in value (I would assume to the ATH), the buy made a multiple-ten-thousand-percent return on his investment.

Truly a lucky guy, and I don't feel envious in the least. He took an opportunity and made a lot of money off of it.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:40:26 PM

no i have no idea about if you please till me that fact what isthe so funny about bitcoin please. i think there will be nothing so much funny about bitcoin.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:56:08 PM

Uh, are you on the right forum? The first official ish bitcoin exchange rate was around 1300 coins to 1 dollar. This guy was clearly a late adopter and only got 5000 for his $27.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:07:51 PM

I don't see any funny thing's about Bitcoin.  For me it is a serious a matter that we need to do it seriously for us to have a
better future. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: