Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uber ride at low cost  (Read 1953 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Uberin (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:31:08 PM

**This thread topic has been approved under the following topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433672.0**
Hello members,
After much research and experimentation we have come up with a way to create free rides with uber and move across the city without any actual cost.I have been doing this for months now and I still have 40+ free rides in my account.Here is the proof :  

https://i.imgur.com/iO2FdHn.jpg          

This is how the driver's device look when u take a free ride.

https://i.imgur.com/KMqi5nO.jpg

Now I come up to offer this community my service of providing free rides in their account.

Uber has a system of gaining new customers based upon referral credits which may be considered as a cheaper form of marketing.

The process : Uber users should provide me with their referral code which can be found inside the Uber app under the "Free Rides" section or on the web page : https://riders.uber.com/invite .U may customize it to your liking.They must fill in the form and pm me :

Invite/Referral code or link :
No. of free rides I want :
Escrow amount :
Escrow rule : After delivering the above free rides I will ask the buyer to release the coins.If there's any dispute the resolution will be done accordingly.The buyer may be asked to provide proof of it and the same goes for the seller.Buyer can't revert back after requesting the escrow.Min quantity to order is 5 free rides.

I would be charging $4 or 0.011BTC per free ride that would be credited to your account.This is an initial offering.Time of delivery depends upon the number of free rides wanted usually 5 free rides is delivered within 48 hrs with a max of 72 hrs.All deals will be dealt through escrow with a trusted Hero member.

How to apply the free ride while I book a ride?
The free ride is automatically applied to the ride if its available in your account.U don't need to do anything in order to apply it.

What is the value of ride that is considered as free?
Every country has a certain amount of free rides value that they can take for one ride which is $15 in the US which can be verified by checking it in the Account Profile --> Free rides section inside the app.
A free ride last for 3 months from the date of application.

How to use the free rides wisely?
If u want to travel to a place from A to B and it exceeds the value of the free ride then I would suggest to split the ride in a midway between A to B ie A-C and C-B.

Is this illegitimate?
It is highly legit since uber uses a system of referral credits.

This works worlwide
wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:02:43 PM

Are you the same guy selling on HF?
adamskona

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:36:43 PM

$4 for a $15 ride is not very low cost and since you are a newbie and have zero reviews you should consider a lower price.

Just my 2 cents.
Uberin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:33:55 AM

$4 1/4th the price ie 26.67% which iMo is a very good savings.
This service is old and reputed in other forums incl. bitcoin talk.Please check the thread quoted and find some time to look around this forum as well.Additionally every deal is escrow protected.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:53:34 AM

IF
any free vouches available , I will be glad to give a review if it all works well.

I had some 2 uber rides,I think at the time it was $30 worth that expired on me. I thought the expiration was only 30 days?
Uberin (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:53:20 AM

IF
any free vouches available , I will be glad to give a review if it all works well.

I had some 2 uber rides,I think at the time it was $30 worth that expired on me. I thought the expiration was only 30 days?
Although the service has been previously vouched for in other forums as week as this forum but since u asked I will give u 2 free rides that u said u didn't do because of expiry.Kindly pm me the invite code or referral link in uber app.
stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:44:45 AM

Although the service has been previously vouched for in other forums as week as this forum but since u asked I will give u 2 free rides that u said u didn't do because of expiry.Kindly pm me the invite code or referral link in uber app.
PM sent. Will review soon!
Uberin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:49:10 AM

Delivered First set of rides to user BitcoinPappi
Will create an orderbook soon.
wormat22

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

rslsrkr definitely provides what he offers. I got 10 uber rides and actually received more than that, and still sometimes receive free rides to this day. I think that's just how his system works to get free rides.
Uberin (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:32:45 PM

Thanks for the vouches guys.Really appreciate it. Smiley  Cheesy
J710

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:32:35 AM

I would like to buy 10 rides, please send me a PM, intrested in more info. thanks. Or do you have skype?
zainch17

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:48:25 AM

pm me if you still got the free rides,Thanks

AhhEtssMhee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:05:17 AM

if you still got free ride and accept PP message me.
Uberin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:14:01 AM

sent all pm's
Sorry I don't accept PayPal
Waiting for another review from stex2009
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:31:53 PM

Please check my PM and let me know your update.
Moneykid

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:06:16 PM

bro hit me i  wanna buy like 10 ubers
J710

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 08:39:03 AM

Just sent payment for 5 rides / $20, Def. will buy more when this works, Will update with my review/exp! Thanks.
stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:46:20 PM

sent all pm's
Sorry I don't accept PayPal
Waiting for another review from stex2009
Uberin review:

I got one free ride free as a test a few days ago. Somehow I got the free ride email after a long time, either some kind of delay from uber or from Uberin, not sure what happened there. Uberin told me he sent a ride on April/28, but it showed up on my account after around least 3 weeks.  Free ride says it came from "A*" username, I'm assuming it was from you or your network, Uberin. A

Anyways, I did get one free ride for max $15. I used the free ride now, worked just fine . Thanks Uberin.
Good luck with your sales. Guys, buy with confidence, and be safe with your trades!
stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:50:25 PM

If you ever want, I can act as escrow free of cost for your trades (for the free ride you gave me). You guys pay the transaction costs, I just act as escrow, NO FEE TO ME !
gavgav

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:54:42 PM

Can I buy 10 rides pls

Pls pm me

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: