Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "INVESD introduces ,Money, Economics and more,"  (Read 553 times)
Porsche911 (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:27:28 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 06:12:29 PM by Porsche911

Hey Bitcointalk Lovers, get ready for the next level information and education platform, INVESD.

I'm Dominik, a guy from germany. I am passionate about current situations in economics and money. For example the history of money , Gold / Silver, cryptocurrencies and Fiat.

With my passion in that area, I want to give a lot back to the people. I am for sure not an expert in economics or in monetary systems, but on the way to get a higher and higher level. Another topic will be the stock market (most likely US-Options) personal development and fitness / food,

About INVESD

Official Website // https://invesd.org/

The new project INVESD will have a lot of topics in different areas about the monetary system and more. At the moment we have one Interview in the cryptocurrency area and a lot more high quality and great concepts in the near future.

Roadmap 1st Quarter 2016

First Giveaway!

The first giveaway will take place in April. Prices will be put in that topic as soon as possible. To take part in the giveways, subscribe for our newsletter.
More informations soon.

The Value of Subscribing

Once a week a short review of what happend in the monetary world, including cryptocurrencies, stock market and gold/silver.
Exclusive News - Trading Tips - Education - Giveaways and more

I love to spread the world about new technologies, new ways of thinking and concepts. I appreciate every comment and all the upcoming improvement talks.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 06:17:58 AM

Honestly, my first impression was was, very sleek and nice interface (good choice of theme there). Bookmarked your website since it seems to have great potential. Few things I noticed which was a big strange: On your donation page, it's somehow lags a lot while scrolling up and down but on other pages everything is normal. Lastly on the top header part in donator tab and in 1 2 3 part, all have the same links, not sure if it's meant to be replace by names of individuals or it's an error. Aside from these, it's perfect.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Porsche911 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:19:26 PM

Few things I noticed which was a big strange: On your donation page, it's somehow lags a lot while scrolling up and down but on other pages everything is normal.

Thanks a lot for your notice. I will have a further look into this. For myself it was working normal everytime.

Lastly on the top header part in donator tab and in 1 2 3 part, all have the same links, not sure if it's meant to be replace by names of individuals or it's an error.

That are the three spots for supporters / donators of the Project Invesd. All the rules are at the donation page. After a lot of visitors each day, its really a good deal to get one of those special slots for only 10 dollar for the beginning Smiley

And also thanks a lot for your kind words! Smiley We will make it as good as possible with a lot of cool content in the near future.

Best regards
Dominik Porsche
Porsche911 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:03:21 PM

Warren Buffett is a legend. Check out why: https://invesd.org/us-options-are-powerful-warren-buffets-strategy/
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:18:18 PM

site looks great i will have a better look around it later and mybe sign up,  Grin
Porsche911 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:08:28 PM

Thanks a lot Smiley we do our best.
Porsche911 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:50:56 AM

Soon we can provide you with more News, Articles in the economy area! Keep watching us Smiley

Thanks a lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: