Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical indicators of inter alt currency trading  (Read 916 times)
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 09:52:38 PM

The trading of alt-currencies are happening mostly without any indicators.But it seems that some pattern is repeated.Currently,I think most of the people trade on past record and market stability.No technical indicators are publicly available unless someone,collects data from various APIs and do bit of programming on it.

I some think some people here are already using and predictions of some standard indicators would be quite accurate ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 02:28:21 AM

The trading of alt-currencies are happening mostly without any indicators.But it seems that some pattern is repeated.Currently,I think most of the people trade on past record and market stability.No technical indicators are publicly available unless someone,collects data from various APIs and do bit of programming on it.

I some think some people here are already using and predictions of some standard indicators would be quite accurate ?

What are you looking for? I wrote an LTC chart feed for sierrachart. With enough persuasion, I could add coins/exchanges Wink

spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2013, 02:58:58 PM

I looking for stochastic,elliot wave,on balance volume and ichimoku indicators  Cool

sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 05:48:01 PM

I looking for stochastic,elliot wave,on balance volume and ichimoku indicators  Cool

I think your words are lost on the LTC people, they can't even read candlestick charts.

But seriously the volume of LTC and NVC is far too small for any kind of sensible indicators isn't it?
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 07:58:26 PM

I think your words are lost on the LTC people, they can't even read candlestick charts.

But seriously the volume of LTC and NVC is far too small for any kind of sensible indicators isn't it?

There is in excess of 200k LTC volume in LTC/BTC alone on most days. Plenty for indicators.

My feed imports the BTC-e market data into SierraChart where you have access to most indicators.

spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2013, 03:22:34 AM

There is in excess of 200k LTC volume in LTC/BTC alone on most days. Plenty for indicators.

For some indicators like stochastic volume is not required for calculation.

My feed imports the BTC-e market data into SierraChart where you have access to most indicators.

Nice work,but if the trial charting would have been web based it would be great.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: