Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: India gets its first Bitcoin Training Program  (Read 1570 times)
Bitcoin Literacy (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:29:23 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 06:28:39 PM by Bitcoin Literacy

Our 2 day program provides enthusiasts an opportunity to learn about digital currency – the Bitcoin, use it for daily life experience and explore safe ways to use digital currencies for foreign exchange, alternate investment, intraday, trading, zero time global transfers, remittance, hedging, buy/sell stocks, loans, daily purchases, international purchases, international payment collections, distributed ledgers, and learn how trade exchanges work the world over.

The program provides live experience of real time coinsecure exchange and secure wallet. Participants will be provided opportunity to create their own real time account with real money and learn trading bitcoin using coin secure exchange services

Certification is provided as option at the end of program to benchmark individual capability towards digital financial literacy.
Fees: INR 8,587/- (Inclusive of applicable taxes)
Please contact us in case you require any other information.
Mridul Ranawat - 9599045284

For detailed information on our program, click on the following link:
http://henryharvin.com/course/13/bitcoin-practitioner-training-program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:53:04 PM

Checking for pdf but seems to be broken link. Its not working. Kindly update proper link.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 12:07:42 PM

Wow! Really Interesting....
Wish i could attend it but all the very best for it!
Hope you guys spread more lover for Bitcoin in India..
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 06:15:31 AM

Its really great idea to educate Indians about bitcoin. But checked for price , It seems that only aware people will think to go for event.
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:19:17 PM

HAHAHA SCAMMER NICE TRY TO SCAM ONLY FOOLS WILL USE YOU SERVICE LOL LOOK HIS FEES SCAMMER BTW ITS VERY EASY TO USE BITCOIN AND ALTCOIN CRYPTO CURRENCY Smiley
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 02:56:48 PM

HAHAHA SCAMMER NICE TRY TO SCAM ONLY FOOLS WILL USE YOU SERVICE LOL LOOK HIS FEES SCAMMER BTW ITS VERY EASY TO USE BITCOIN AND ALTCOIN CRYPTO CURRENCY Smiley

Its not my service. Its for Indians allows to trade with local currency INR. And I m India Using this service.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

Sounds exciting, it's good to know that Bitcoin trading training is being provided. Only issue is that the cost of the training is pretty high, but it might be worth. Also, one more thing to note the link to the PDF instructing about the training program is dead, would be wonderful if you had a mirror to it.
nichu

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:18:10 PM

really interesting program, hope bitcoin and crypto currency reaches everyone in india. 99% of the population doesnt even know about these kind of developments  Cheesy
buddycool

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:33:39 PM

I would have loved to attend tbe program, but it is in new delhi and the fees is extremely high.... It is just 2 days program and you are charging a fee for an entire semester... lol..

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:29:18 AM

Yo,stop advertising this scam all over this forum .You already have a thread on this topic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338479 .Please stop the flood.Post reported.Also As said earlier .
Stop scamming people in the name of bitcoin Yo.Internet provides enough information .I'm sure your introductory programs will have title "How to Get rich ,the modern way" and then you will invite half literate college students to join then program for "entry fees".This is exactly what is wrong with some Indians.Try to generate free money with less efforts by the methods available for free.As legendster said,if you can teach people how exactly bitcoin works and how to contribute to its development.It would be great.

Also the guy who is behind this scam is here : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007232749040&fref=ufi
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:37:19 PM

Yo,stop advertising this scam all over this forum .You already have a thread on this topic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338479 .Please stop the flood.Post reported.Also As said earlier .
Stop scamming people in the name of bitcoin Yo.Internet provides enough information .I'm sure your introductory programs will have title "How to Get rich ,the modern way" and then you will invite half literate college students to join then program for "entry fees".This is exactly what is wrong with some Indians.Try to generate free money with less efforts by the methods available for free.As legendster said,if you can teach people how exactly bitcoin works and how to contribute to its development.It would be great.

Also the guy who is behind this scam is here : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007232749040&fref=ufi

Totally agree with you this is clear scam he is trying to do , and the person who are going to attend i feel pity on them, I dont know how can coinsecure do this type of work when they are reputed firm in india. The program he is going to do is just the details what it is online every where.
Bitcoin Literacy (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:30:24 PM

Agreed, that a lot of information is available for free around Bitcoin on the internet, however, most often reassurance in some form either through face - to face meetings and or, a little bit of hand holding always helps when people are in doubt or when they are not so sure about something new.
Here, we give them an opportunity for people to interact with the team, understand this new technology, and help them on board with ease. Our training program has been made really simple and easy for people to understand.
Having said that, our course not only covers free information that is available, but also covers hands on trading practice sessions, on a demo platform that allows customers to understand how trading works.

Below is the correct downloadable link of our course Brochure and TOC :-
Link : http://henryharvin.com/downloads/henry-1451732921-Brochure%20-%20Optimized.pdf

Below is the link to enroll for upcoming courses :-
Link  : http://henryharvin.com/course/13/bitcoin-practitioner-training-program

Marketing Team
Henry Harvin Education
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:33:55 PM

Agreed, that a lot of information is available for free around Bitcoin on the internet, however, most often reassurance in some form either through face - to face meetings and or, a little bit of hand holding always helps when people are in doubt or when they are not so sure about something new.
Here, we give them an opportunity for people to interact with the team, understand this new technology, and help them on board with ease. Our training program has been made really simple and easy for people to understand.
Having said that, our course not only covers free information that is available, but also covers hands on trading practice sessions, on a demo platform that allows customers to understand how trading works.

Below is the correct downloadable link of our course Brochure and TOC :-
Link : http://henryharvin.com/downloads/henry-1451732921-Brochure%20-%20Optimized.pdf

Below is the link to enroll for upcoming courses :-
Link  : http://henryharvin.com/course/13/bitcoin-practitioner-training-program

Marketing Team
Henry Harvin Education

what you are telling ok, but the price for the information giving you are charging is too high, why dont you give this training program free of cost or put 500 rs as the joining fees, then their will be more members who will be willing to join and get knowledge about this new technology, If you really wanted to do this good service for the development of Bitcfoin in India, then i think this training program should be free or low cost like what i suggested. So that even if anyone joined and not feeling to do anything that time they should not be thinking that they got scammed by heavy charges of your training program
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:05:52 AM

So does anyone know how many people came for the Program ?

I saw there were tickets being sold on BMS , that's freaking High priced for a 2 day program...

But still any idea how many people Enrolled?
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:31:24 AM

Do we have any other event happening and what will be the training on this time?
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:57:34 AM

I think no one gonna pay 8500rs for bitcoin and market course.there are lot of sites which gives you lot of knowledge's just for free.
the google have everything's.if you take 2000rs for a whole tutoring for your course it will be fine.
ok if i join your course and learn the btc,market,foreign exchange... etc can i earn some money crypto wolrd in next day?...i think no.
because its need your experience, some losses, daily activities, trying every exchange etc.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 10:14:18 AM

Great efforts but yes as other members also pointed out the price is bit high. It would have been better if it included 3 months support for new traders
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: