Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any web devs wants to join a multi-player card game startup?  (Read 353 times)
jimmybuffet (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:35:18 AM

Hello,
Working on a Euchre (card game) website that is much different then the other sites out there. It is a multi-player site that will allow for tournament play both single and double elimination types.
Ideally would like to get a few devs to work on this maybe a couple hours a week.  I have the site plans and business plan along with the website content and template pages (still need some css work). A working game engine is on github https://github.com/bawilder/Online-Euchre  might be usable but can be good reference.
Would need java/javascript, and a bada@@ database guy cause the backend could get particular.
At some point would like to integrate bitcoin. I have a marketing background and a pretty good marketing budget so it shouldn't take to long after going live to have some cashflow and pay everybody involved.
Thought I would try here first as it seems that programmers that have blockchain knowledge seem to be at a higher level then the average programmer.
P.M if interested.
Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:49:34 AM

Hi I would like to have a chat about this.
The project sounds very interesting Smiley
pmed you my skype
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: