Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sleeping Paralysis Disorder ,I suffer from it everyday ,Do you ?  (Read 1144 times)
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 02:27:08 AM

This is very serious, please seek help and ask a doctor for advice!

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:10:19 AM

Even if you suffer from paralysis, try to keep a dream journal updated every morning Smiley

A notepad, book, paper, etc. by your bed  - upon waking, write down everything you remember.

Over time, you'll notice your dreams become more and more vivid...this can help with nightmares, lucid dreaming, so possibly it could help you as well, even though sleep paralysis occurs at a different 'layer' of sleep.  Now I'm curious to see if it'd affect this condition  Shocked

I have dream journals documented online from years ago.....some of them could be hollywood blockbusters, they're so detailed and I still have 'flashbacks' as if they were real memories from..this plane  Wink

Journaling has caused me to prefer spending time in dreamland rather than reality...it's really hard to describe how much of an impact they've had.

I can share some crazy dreams if anyone is curious, but I don't want to derail the thread.  Maybe a new one?

Everytime I realize it is a dream is when the dream feels being boring to me. When I realize then I start to fly. And when I do this it normally ends with awakening because flying somehow eats energy. It's like having to push you away from earth. When I prevent that then I forward dreaming though I get unconscious fast.

An idea how to keep it?

Yeah lucid dreaming is hard - I've only kept it lucid a few times; usually reach the point to where I realize I can control it then get excited and wake up.  There are a few guides online, but you should definitely read a few to figure out what method (or a mixture) would feel right for you Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

Yeah lucid dreaming is hard - I've only kept it lucid a few times; usually reach the point to where I realize I can control it then get excited and wake up.  There are a few guides online, but you should definitely read a few to figure out what method (or a mixture) would feel right for you Smiley

Sounds like it is pretty hard to establish and hold when even you, who tried to perfect this for some time, were not able to reliably bring it out...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
EnF0Rc3r

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

M. PD&S

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:24:45 PM

Go to sleep drunk and all will be fine.  Grin

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:34:15 PM

I don't. maybe you should consult to psychologist.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
A!

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:29:09 PM

I experienced this 3 times. It is really frightening. I saw some black creature over my chest choking me. The more frightening about the black creature that is over my chest is I can see his long tail. I can clearly see the ceiling and I can hear the voices of my cousins talking. I cannot move at all or talk. The creature disappear only after 5- 8 minutes. I thought it was due to my newly acquired antique bed. I sold the bed after 3 days of using.

Try drinking a lot of water before sleeping and don't sleep immediately after eating. And also always sleep with your usual bed.

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:33:50 PM

It's fine dude, just grab some drinks. Make u drunk and u will sleep tight Cheesy

LOL

Go to sleep drunk and all will be fine.  Grin

this is actually very bad advice, alcohol is not good for your sleep hygiene. Stay off alcohol and caffeine hours before getting to bed. Certain teas are no good too...

Sure you'll fall asleep but it inhibits your deep sleep so you'll wake up soon, feeling more tired 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: