Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:07:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - A New Form of Money  (Read 1266 times)
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:26:08 AM

Bitcoin is a new form of money because we can use it as money . we can use it as real as money but money has a physical appearance the bitcoin dont have physical appearance.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:26:15 PM

Bitcoin is a new form of money because we can use it as money . we can use it as real as money but money has a physical appearance the bitcoin dont have physical appearance.
Yeah it has no physical appearance but we can earn more from it just we want to wait for its price increase, it is anonymous decentralized and has unique features than other currencies which makes it the best currency in the crypto world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ZOOM007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:33:46 PM

Hey guys,

I am relatively new to the bitcoin world, and was fascinated at the fact of a concurrency. I have some questions about bitcoin, if any of you fine gentlemen (or gentlewomen) would be kind enough to answer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is Bitcoin - a brief history

Does it have the characteristics of money? Is it able to fulfill the functions of money?

How popular is it? In which countries is it popular? Do people trust/have faith in it? What would be its trend of popularity?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please provide some evidence for your answers, such as a link to the website the information came from. This is so I can verify validity of data, and explore more ideas discussed in the links that you send me.

Thank you all so much, may bitcoin prosper for eternity!

Hello, And welcome to the BTC world

There are already many threads Running here, if you can simply go through other threads you will get the Idea how this forum work and How you can earn money from this forum. But still if you dont have time i can do this for you.
You can earn money in Different ways from this Forum

By Joining any Signature campaign here.
How to Join a signature campaign >> Just go to service section and Check the Signature campaign in that Section. You will Different Signature campaigns threads. And You will also see the Different pay scale levels for the Different Level.
On this Forum there are different Activity level which will increase as your account gets older, and As your activity will increases your pay scale also will increases.
So Dont get panic in the beginning  on seeing the pay scale, Just do hard work here to get some nice activity level & Try to gain some Knowledge about this forum.

Other Money earning method is if you dont have skill there is section called Gambling>> Games and rounds On this Section there are free giving away of BTCs Where you are able to earn some free BTCs.

If you Have Skills to offer, you can earn alot from this section >> Service .... On this section you can offer your skills like Graphic designing, Web designing, Promotions, SEO, Signature Designs etc etc

Try to read these Threads too: 
TUTORIAL: How to Earn Bitcoins for Newbies!>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
[New] What is a Sig Campaign?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352964.0
Best way to earn Bitcoins? >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006151.0
How can I earn money in this forum?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144701.0
I would suggest u look in each and every forum and sub forums and start posting and discussing about everything.. eventually u will get to know how things work. U can earn by many wayshere are few ways given https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
If u need indept of things, please ask specific so u get the answer
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:08:09 AM

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used just for money.
jasondeadz09

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:29:38 PM

A new form of money yet has a big value. Smiley
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:44:33 PM

Well, I heard about it long time ago and even heard information that all the bitcoin system is just one of version of some pyramid and it faild. But maybe a year ago my boyfriend get involved in all this and he pushed me to join. In the beggining i was very sceptical about it, but after he could withdraw his first 60$ that he made from zero - I began to believe. And now i'm here Smiley
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:33:27 PM

Bitcoin - A New Form of Money?

yes it is a new from of money.
Bitcoins is no difference to a real money due to here in my country
some of the banks here accepting bitcoins. Smiley
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:40:48 PM

it is hard to say it is money or not?
it has similar characteristic of money but it also lack of goverment support(military or none military way)
it has service provider like bank(E.G. Hong Kong ANX)

hi, just wanna say my side about what you said, it isnt hard to say Bitcoins is money or not?
all member in this forum they believe that Bitcoin can give them a savings. which means Bitcoins has difference to a real money
due to there both useful as payment. Wink Cheesy
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:48:51 PM

Bitcoin for me is just like a piece of gold not a money thats why bitcoin turning into money because bitcoin has own price.. the same as gold..
I dont accept that bitcoin will be involve in government it will be corrupted.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: